All Comments on 'Katarina Ch. 02'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FriskyMindFriskyMindover 3 years ago

Great story! I’m glad Roberto turned out to not be a complete pig. Nice threat she made to ensure he stays faithful lol. Much as I love your novels, it was a pleasant change of pace to read a ...umm...quickie. ;)

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
Turned out to be 5☆s

But I still prefer your other works.

Earlier today I was checking the dates that you published other stories. By my figures you had either 10 or 11 stories/chapters when I started reading your work, now 154. Besides this deviation from Voyage I've only ever been disappointed with you twice during all that time, when I couldn't get access to the remainder of The Bet, and how dirty you were treating an innocent at the beginning of Bride. (I love treating someone dirty who deserves it). I understand that Bet wasn't your fault and the Bride story grew on me.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

I actually enjoyed this story quite nicely, primarily because the storyline was a bit unusual, especially this Ch.-02. The lesbian sexual activity was awesome, including a bit of cuteness, as well as light kink. I certainly will read other posts by this Author, and hopefully enjoy them with the same excitement as Katarina!!

Katarina Ch. 01 & 02 Each Were Definitely 5*-Star Reads!!!!!!!!

Katarina_PKatarina_Pover 3 years ago
Pleasant surprise

In some fragments I imagined that it could even be a real story.

Congratulations, I loved it.

I will have some time of wild imagination avidly reading the other stories.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Kat

I'm glad you enjoyed your story I made up just for you. At some point, I might tell how Lucinda allowed Roberto to balance the scales with you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThors_Fist@Thors_Fist
Worked in a lot of different fields, which has given me a lot of different interests.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Katarina Ch. 01 Previous Part
Katarina Series Info