Katarina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucinda looked at Marianna, naked and vulnerable on the bed, trussed up like a turkey.

"It should be a hundred," Lucinda groused.

"Fine, you give her fifty, then I'll give her another fifty after you leave, to give her a break between the two so she can sit down tomorrow. Marianna, you said you regretted what you did and wished to atone for your sins. You were willing to fuck me. Do you agree to abide by the conditions agreed to here today; a hundred swats to your bare ass, half now and half later, and to pleasure the wife the same as you did the husband?"

"Lucinda, I'm truly sorry for what I did to you and your marriage. I agree to abide by this penalty."

"Fine, but you better not ever touch Roberto again."

"I won't. In fact, he's getting me a position in another part of the company so he'll never see me again."

"I'm so happy we could reach this detente," Katarina said. "Marianna, I'm going to release your bonds now. I expect you to behave, not run, and to get into whatever position Lucinda wants for your spanking."

"I'll behave. I promise."

"Lucinda, release her hands. I'll get her feet."

The two women quickly released Marianna. She rubbed her wrists, and waited for Lucinda to tell her what she wanted.

"Get on your hands and knees on the bed with your ass in the air. I'll get behind you, and believe me, I won't go easy on you."

"I wouldn't expect you to."

Marianna complied with her instructions and was soon in her punishment position. Lucinda got behind her and nailed her ass with a righteous swat. Marianna whimpered and jumped, but remained where she was, waiting for the next. A big red handprint appeared on her shapely buttocks. Lucinda smacked her on the other cheek, as forcefully as the first. It was gratifying to Lucinda to smack her so violently, but she realized her hand might hurt as much as Marianna's ass if she kept hitting her with that much power. After a dozen swats, when Marianna's entire bum was as red as marinara sauce, Lucinda eased up a little to preserve her hand.

Marianna was well and truly crying when her spanking was completed, sobbing softly at the pain still permeating her inflamed skin, but realized the hurt quickly subsided to a dull, hot, throbbing once the spanking ended. She was slightly surprised at how moist she felt at the moment, as if she'd been aroused by her spanking.

"Good job, Lucinda. Her ass is flaming red; a well-deserved red at that. Now if you take your clothes off, Marianna can get started on the second part of her punishment."

Katarina helped Lucinda disrobe, kissed her lightly on the cheek and whispered, "Enjoy yourself without guilt."

Lucinda got on the bed and spread her legs. Marianna got between them and considered how to go about her task. Fortunately, she'd been orally pleasured herself on several occasions, including Kat several times today. It was only a matter of applying what she enjoyed to her next task.

Marianna tentatively, then with more enthusiasm, applied herself to Lucinda's sweet pussy. As Kat had said, when she came to this house today, she'd expected to have sex with a woman. Not this woman, but a woman and this one probably deserved it more than Katarina did. She would have been having sex with Kat for herself, now she was repaying a debt to someone she'd wronged horribly. Gratified she was able to give Lucinda an orgasm before her time was up, Marianna continued even after Kat called time until Lucinda had a second.

"Just in case I was wrong about the time it took to suck Roberto's cock," Marianna explained when Kat asked her.

Katarina showed Lucinda how to work the strapless. "How do you want to fuck her? From behind like a dog, or face to face."

"Face to face. I want to watch her when I shove this huge thing up her cunt."

"Lie on the bed, Marianna. Show Lucinda how you spread your legs for Roberto," Kat said.

Marianna blushed, but got on the bed, doing as she was instructed. Lucinda turned the device on and placing it at her opening, plunged hard to fill her with one thrust, Marianna gasping at the sudden intrusion, but realizing she was also close to a climax.

Kat put her face down by Marianna's. "Did you say something to Roberto as he fucked you?"

"Yes," Marianna whimpered.

"What did you tell him?"

"To fuck me. To fill me with his big cock and fuck me."

"Don't you think you should be telling Lucinda the same thing. Doesn't she deserve to hear your dirty, sexy talk as much as her husband did?"

Marianna blushed, then said, "Fuck me, Lucinda. Fuck me and make me cum. I want you to make me cum. Fuck me harder. Make your bitch cum, Lucinda. Make me cum."

Lucinda increased the speed and power of her thrusting and both Lucinda and Marianna climaxed together, both enjoying the vibrations of the powerful toy. As she orgasmed, Marianna pulled Lucinda's face down and kissed her, a passionate kiss Lucinda soon returned. Lucinda realized she was kissing her mortal enemy and pulled back and fucked harder.

"You owe me several orgasms, Marianna," Katarina said. "I'm going to ride your face and I want you to lick me the way you did Lucinda and make me cum."

Before Marianna had time to process her words considering the pounding her pussy was taking from Lucinda, Kat swung one of her long legs over Marianna's face and settled her pussy on her mouth. Kat must have been very aroused as Marianna almost drowned in the juices flowing from her pussy. But she did as she was told and her nimble tongue sought the source of the fluids.

Both Lucinda and Marianna climaxed several more times before Kat announced twenty minutes had passed. Kat herself had enjoyed three, feeling quite mellow. This weekend had started like shit, but she'd now had sex with not one, but two beautiful women. She got off Marianna's face, but Lucinda continued fucking for five more minutes, and kissed Marianna again when they climaxed together. Their last orgasm ended it for her and she pulled out. When Kat collected the device from her friend, it was coated with their cum. Kat licked each end for a taste.

"Why did you keep fucking her after twenty minutes was up?" Kat asked.

"Just in case Marianna was mistaken about how long Roberto fucked her," Lucinda replied.

Kat laughed. "In actuality, you just wanted to cum once more, didn't you?"

"You got me," Lucinda smiled. "It might have had something to do with it."

There was a loud, insistent banging on the door. "Open up," Roberto shouted. "I know you're in there, Lucinda. I have to talk to you. Your car is in the driveway. You turned off your phone all afternoon. You can't keep avoiding me. We must speak now."

Lucinda turned to Kat. "What should I do?"

"I think you should talk to him, it's about time."

"Like this?" Pointing to her nudity.

Kat grabbed a silk robe from her closet. "Put this on. Let him speak his piece; we'll stay in here."

Putting the robe on, Lucinda went and opened the door. Roberto rushed in.

"Please, Lucinda; talk to me."

"About what? What do you want to talk about Roberto? About working late? Is that what you want to talk to me about?"

"You know already? Is that why you won't come home?"

"If you're going to have affairs, Roberto, you should have the purple lipstick cleaned off your collar, your shorts, and probably your cock, too."

"I'm so sorry, Lucinda. I should have confessed right away. I know you hate me. Please, let me tell you what happened."

He started his explanation. It sounded just like Marianna's.

Katarina and Marianna were listening at the door to hear as much of the conversation as they could.

"Keep listening," Kat said. "I want to know if his story matches yours and he shoulders responsibility for his actions."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm putting clothes on."

"What about me?"

"You have an excuse to be naked. You just fucked his wife. Keep listening."

Katarina pulled on her bikini bottoms and her night shirt from last night. She rejoined Marianna at the door.

"How's he doing? Is he manning up?"

"He's actually accepting more of the blame than he should. I was by far the more guilty party."

"Then get in there and take responsibility for it." Kat shoved her out in the room, naked.

Roberto saw Marianna first, did a double take, then looked at his wife in the silk robe, realizing she wasn't wearing anything beneath it either.

Lucinda noticed his expression, turned and saw Marianna standing there with her hands over her breasts and pussy.

"Marianna, you're just in time. Do you have anything else to add to Roberto's confession?"

"Only far more blame for what happened should go to me. As a gentleman, Roberto didn't feel he should call me a whore."

There was a minute's silence as Roberto tried to process what he was seeing, still unsure if he knew what was going on, though sudden visions were flooding his imagination.

"Yes, Roberto. I'm sure you're having trouble accepting what your eyes are telling you, but I fucked your secretary too. She sucked your cock; she licked my cunt. You pushed your cock into her. I pushed a big strapless vibrator into her. At the moment, we're even, sort of. Because if I was really going to get even with you, I'd be fucking a different man instead of her. The only reason I didn't is because she accepted the blame for what happened a week ago Friday, and told us when you 'had to work late again,' last night, it was to break it off with her and tell her you were finding her another position in the company so you wouldn't be working together anymore. Is that correct?"

"Yes. It's what I told her."

"I don't want you sending her away."

Roberto was stunned. "Why not?"

Marianna was stunned as well.

"Because I like the idea of you both working in close proximity, seeing each other every day and knowing if you ever touch one another again, I'll have your balls and she will like the results even less. If you ever fuck any other woman than me, you will never know who the father of our children will be. He might be a bum on the street. Have I made myself perfectly clear?"

"Yes," Roberto said, "no more women for me."

"Unless I'm in the room," Lucinda said. "I need to get dressed now. Excuse me."

Roberto's lower jaw made a plunge for his knees. What the hell did she mean by that? Marianna ducked back into Kat's bedroom as well, pondering the same thing. She watched Lucinda get dressed, have a few words and a quick kiss with Kat, and leave, Roberto trailing behind her.

Kat grabbed Marianna's hand to drew her back towards the bed. "If you're going to be my girlfriend, you need to learn to lick pussy better."

"What do you mean, be your girlfriend. You'd date me after what I did?"

Kat pushed her down on the bed. "Yeah, if you're a better pussy pleaser, but there'd have to be rules of course."

"What kind of rules?"

Kat lay down beside her and began stroking all the curves, hills and valleys, punctuated with brief kisses.

"No more seducing husbands or wives of married couples. That really is bad behavior. Second, I'm not a one woman guy like Roberto. I'll sleep with other girls, and I'll eventually get another boyfriend, but if you're nice, I'll be happy to share them with you."

"And you don't care if I sleep with other men or women?"

"Nope, not the jealous type." She licked Marianna's nipple.

"Mmm. Any other rules?"

"Well, if you're spending the night, like you are tonight; I'd expect you to help cook and clean up after any meals, maybe buy some groceries once in awhile, just typical girlfriend behavior."

"What makes you think I'm going to spend the night with you?"

"Well, I still haven't made you scream. Haven't had time to do it, yet. Plus, you're still owed another fifty swat spanking. I'm sure you'll be more accepting if your ass has had a whole night to recover."

Marianna arched her back and spread her legs to accommodate Kat's fingers, purring. "Nice. Good point. Do I need to be tied down again for you to make me scream or was that a lie so you could tie me up for Lucinda?"

"It was a white lie. You don't have to be tied down, but you do have to give control to me which means holding still until I tell you to move."

"I didn't mind being tied down once I knew you weren't going to kill me. I'll think about it. What makes you think I want to be your girlfriend? You tricked me."

"Ask me that again in the morning."

"Pretty sure of yourself, aren't you?"

Kat wriggled a slender finger deep in Marianna's core and she spasmed, climaxing with a quick inhalation.

Kat smiled. "Pretty sure," before starting to slide down Marianna's body.

"What did Lucinda mean when she said 'unless I'm in the room,' after Roberto said no more women for him?"

"Did you hear what she said to me before she left?"

"No."

"She said she and Roberto weren't really even, since Lucinda fucked me and Roberto hadn't. 'I may have to give Roberto a crack at you to be truly even,' she said. 'But not unless I'm there to play too.'"

"So you weren't lying when you told me you'd seduced a married woman having problems with her husband?"

"I kind of lied. Lucinda seduced me more than the other way around, but I didn't fight very hard. I've always had the hots for her."

"Do you think she'd let Roberto fuck me again if she were with us?"

"Not any time soon."

"Because she hates me?" Marianna gasped as Kat swiped her tongue up her cleft.

"No. Because she's going to get pregnant. It's a hormonal thing. She'll be protective of the nest until the baby is born. Plus, she'll feel fat and ugly until she sheds her baby weight. She won't be inviting anyone into her bedroom until she feels she's competitive again, and can hold her own in the looks department. Now pay attention. I'm going to show you how to lick primo pussy. There will be a quiz afterward, with a physical recital to demonstrate you've grasped the fundamentals. You don't want to fail."

"Why not?"

"Because you're not getting your spanking until afterward. It can be easy or it can be hard."

"Okay. I'm paying attention."

"Good."

Not long after, Marianna screamed. A short time later, so did Katarina.

******

12