Kate and Angela

Story Info
Angela has fun with her girlfriend, Kate.
1.1k words
3.89
4.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was lying on the bed. A blindfold covered her eyes, and she was completely naked, bound by a soft rope that held her spread eagle. She was face up, her tits and dick pointed toward the ceiling.

Angela's voice split the silence. "Hey, pretty girl, someone's excited," she said, taking Kate's stiff cock in her hand and brushing her hand over the head, causing Kate to twitch. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," Angela said, "but you're going to have to be more patient. I'm going to make you wait a little longer."

Kate felt Angela's hand brush against her stomach as it moved down to her crotch. Angela grasped Kate's balls, making her yelp in pain. Angela laughed. Kate's dick was so hard that she thought she might cum right then and there. she could feel it throbbing, though she couldn't see anything through the blindfold. "I want you to wait just a bit," Angela said, "until I can really enjoy you." Kate heard Angela's vibrator click on as she put it to her pussy. She heard Angela's soft moans as Angela pleasured herself. Kate's dick got even harder. she couldn't wait to get Angela on it.

Angela's breathing got heavier and heavier, until the vibrator suddenly stopped. Kate felt Angela climb onto the bed, and felt Angela's leg slide across her chest as she got on Kate's belly. She started rubbing her wet pussy against Kate's body, leaving a warm and wet sensation along Kate's stomach.

Angela leaned down and flicked Kate's right nipple with her tongue, making Kate jump in surprise. "I'm going to suck on your tits like a vacuum," Angela said. Kate strained with excitement. She felt Angela's mouth wrap around her areolas, sending shivers down her spine. Her sensitive nipples gave off waves of excitement with every lick and suck, until she almost came. Angela noticed Kate squirming. "Not so fast," she laughed. "I'm not done with you"

Kate felt Angela's weight shift as she turned around, and she smelled the sweet scent of Angela's pussy on her face.

"Lick" Angela commanded. Kate did as she was told, sticking her tongue in Angela's warm snatch. she licked from back to front, getting the taste of angela all over her tongue. She kept licking and sucking, feeling Angela quiver and tense as she got closer and closer to orgasm.

"oh yes, fuck keep, going" Angela said. Kate licked harder and faster, lapping up Angela's juices. "fuuuuuuck!" Kate felt a warm fluid wash over her face as Angela jerked and moaned in orgasm.

"Good girl," Angela said as she came down from her orgasm, "it's your turn." Angela giggled. Kate smiled in anticipation, feeling Angela work her way down to Kate's crotch. Kate felt the warmth of Angela's tongue flicking against the head of her penis, making her jolt yet again. Angela giggled as Kate twitched and strained for another lick. Angela's tongue found its way to Kate's balls, licking them up and down. A low moan escaped Kate's lips. Angela stopped licking Kate.

"you want to feel me suck on you?" Angela asked. Kate nodded her head. "That's right, but first you're going to be a good girl and wait." Angela licked Kate's balls for a few more seconds, then gave them a quick kiss and stood up.

"I'm going out for a bite to eat," Angela said. "you better be just like that when I get back." Angela smiled, knowing full well that there was nothing Kate could do, even if he wanted to. Kate was absolutely helpless.

Kate whimpered as she heard the door close. She strained against the rope to no avail. Her throbbing dick was dripping with precum as she lay helpless and waited for Angela to return.

Kate must have fallen asleep, because she awoke to the sound of Angela laughing. "What a goood girl you are!'' Kate tried to get up before remembering the situation she was in. "You did such a good job listening to directions, that I brought you a gift." Kate jerked as she felt Angela's fingers slip a cold lube around her sphincter. A rubbery object was inserted into her ass, making her squirm at the feeling. "This is my special toy for you, it will make you feel as good as I want you to feel."

Kate heard a click and felt the toy in her ass begin to vibrate, and a wave of pleasure went over her prostate. She heard another click, and the vibrations got ten times stronger, making Kate squirm. "Not so fast." Angela said. Kate heard another click, and the vibrations stopped abruptly. "I'm going to let you cum," Angela said, "but only when I say you can. Are you ready?"

Kate nodded desperately.

"Okay, here we go".

Kate felt the vibrations kick up again, and she felt Angela's warm mouth around her dick, sucking and licking her to absolute bliss. Kate moaned at the combined stimulation, and felt the pleasure build. Suddenly Angela stopped sucking, and the vibrator went off with a click. "It wasn't going to be that easy," she laughed. Kate whimpered, her cock still throbbing. "I will be right back," Angela said. Kate was left alone again, the vibrator still in her ass.

Angela returned, and Kate felt a sharp pain in her nipples as Angela placed a clip on each. Kate heard the click once more, and felt not only the dildo, but the nipple clamps vibrating as well. she let out another desperate moan as Angela sucked on her cock, making her writhe in pleasure. "Remember, not till I tell you" Angela chided. Angela's mouth pulled away, and the vibrators clicked off.

click

click

click

click

Angela flipped the switch over and over again, teasing Kate's already sensitive zones. Angela laughed as Kate continued to squirm. Eventually she stopped flipping the switch, giving Kate the chance to breathe. Angela then mounted Kate, sticking Kate's throbbing cock in her pussy. She slowly brought herself up and down, making Kate groan. She rode Kate for a few minutes, letting the pleasure build up as she turned the vibrators back on. Kate was helpless, bombarded by three levels of pleasure. she was so close, but she had to hold it in. Angela moaned as she bounced on Kate's cock. Kate whimpered as Angela kept riding her, and felt Angela tighten as she orgasmed. "ohhhhh fuck, cum now!"

Kate burst in her climax. she convulsed under Angela, thrashing in pleasure. Her balls dumped wave after wave of thick hot cum into Angela, and she moaned so hard that Angela's own orgasm was drowned out.

Angela dismounted, breathing heavily as she came down.

"Goodnight my love" Angela said as she turned off the lights and left Kate where she was, her still-twitching body covered in cum and squirt, her arms and legs still restrained.