Chains and Canes

Story Info
I'm approached by a stranger with a proposition.
1.3k words
4.34
6.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on a fantasy I've had for a while. None of it is true and unfortunately I don't have the same anatomy of the character. Hopefully it's still hot for everyone. I'm new to this so let me know if you have any feedback or if you want me to turn this into a series. Enjoy!

========================================================================

It was a warm summer day, and there was a nice breeze as I walked through the park. I had just gone out for a stroll, so I wasn't wearing anything fancy. I had on a white T-shirt that came down to my belly button, from there a lavender skirt came just around my knees. I'm about 5'5, with a small frame. I've got long, dark hair that goes down to the middle of my back. I'm not the curviest of people but I'm definitely not flat. I was feeling particularly pretty that morning. I had woken up early and heard the birds, I was feeling nice and fresh.

The wind blew my skirt up a bit as I walked, forcing me to stop and readjust.

"Hi there!" a voice said from behind me. I turned to see a man coming towards me with a curious face. "You know, I've lived here for quite a bit and I don't think I've seen you around here before." I looked at the man approaching me. He was tall and lean, but there were definitely some muscles showing through his blue running shirt. I looked up to his intrigued face. He was hot. Clean shaven and handsome.

"Oh I'm just visiting Florida for the summer," I said, "you live close by?"

"Yeah, just a couple blocks down," He looked me up and down, almost studying me. "You know, you're a very pretty girl. Has anyone told you that you could be a model?"

"Uh..." the quick change of subject startled me a bit. "No, not really..."

"Well I have a proposition for you." He pulled out a business card and handed it to me. One side read "Daniel Katz" in black letters, followed by a phone number. On the other side was a silhouette of a woman in handcuffs. Gold lettering read "Chains and Canes Bondage Films" I stared at him, my mouth wide. After a second, though, I began to wonder. He would certainly not be the worst person to be tied up by.

"What, uh... what kind of stuff would we be doing?" I asked hesitantly.

"That is entirely up to you." He said, "I can send you a form to fill out and you can check off all the boxes that you're comfortable with."

"Alright, I'll text you when I get home" I said, still in a little disbelief that I was agreeing to this.

"Alright, I hope to see you again." He said with a smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read through the list on the contract that Daniel sent me. There was some intense shit on there, including literal shit. I quickly marked "no" for that one. "Multiple partners" sure. "Erotic Asphyxiation" no thank you. "Menophilia" don't google that. After going through the contract again, I decided that I'd do at least a shoot or two. You only live once, right? I called Daniel's number and told him I had it all filled out and signed.

"Alright, let's meet at the park and I can go over it and make sure it's all good." He said. I confirmed and grabbed my coat.

It was dark at this point, probably nine or ten PM. The trees were silhouettes in the dark, and they cast the park into shadow. I could just make out a dark figure sitting on a park bench, but I couldn't quite see who it was.

"Daniel?" I asked.

"Ah, there you are." Daniel stood up from the bench and came over to me. As he approached, I could see that he was now wearing a very formal suit and tie.

"I feel a little underdressed." I said, handing him the contract.

Daniel smiled and said "Trust me, you won't feel that way for long." I guess he was right.

"So will you call me if something opens up?" I asked

"Well, everything looks good in here," He said, gesturing to the contract. "We actually have a shoot ready for tonight if you're interested."

"Really?" I asked, "What is it?"

"I'm afraid I can't tell you unless you agree," He said, "but it's a one woman video and it'd be great to show you the kind of stuff we do. Are you in?"

"Fuck it, why not," I said.

"I'm going to need a clear yes," Daniel said.

"Sorry, yes." I confirmed.

"Excellent," Daniel said, "and you signed for drugs and alcohol administered by others?"

"Um, yeah-" I said.

"Perfect," He said, nodding at someone behind me. I felt strong hands take my arms from behind and a rag was put to my face. "Just relax and take a deep breath."

Everything went black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke to find myself in a dark room made entirely of stone bricks. I was completely naked. My arms were shackled to the ceiling with thick chains, and my legs were spread far apart, held by the same chains. I noticed something inside my vagina, filling me. The cold air of the dungeon brushed against my naked skin, stiffening my nipples. I struggled against the chains fruitlessly.

Suddenly, the object in my vagina started vibrating, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I writhed in distress, trying my best to ignore the feelings between my legs. It was too much. I felt myself get closer and closer to orgasm, my throat let out a huge moan. Suddenly the vibration stopped, denying me the release I needed so badly.

Just as my sex had calmed down, the vibrations started again, stimulating my already sensitive clit. I was once again lit up with pleasure. I felt myself getting closer and closer to climax. Then the vibrator stopped, leaving me a frustrated mess of whimpering hormones. I tried my best to calm down, but I was still sensitive. My sex sent jolts of pleasure just from the feeling of the motionless vibrator in my pussy, and my nipples were still painfully erect. I was whimpering, and my body was covered in sweat.

A small red flash in the corner of the room caught my eye. I felt all the blood rush to my cheeks. They were really recording this. Every moment of my sexual anguish was being filmed. I didn't have time to process this any further, as the vibrator in my pussy started yet again. I started to feel my body tense up. I was getting closer and closer to orgasm again. Then, just as I was about to climax, the vibrator stopped. I shouted in frustration.

"Please!" I begged the camera. "Let me cum!" After a few seconds I felt the vibrator start up again. I felt so relieved. all I had to do was ask- the vibrator stopped. I screamed, "GODDAMNIT". I stood there for what felt like hours. my pussy getting so wet and so sensitive that I was shocked that the vibrator hadn't fallen out. I was about to beg again, when the vibrator started on it's own. My body tensed up and I waited for the dreaded stop, but it didn't come.

The vibrator went full blast, sending me into an uncontrollable orgasm. I writhed and moaned, so loud that I was sure anyone in a mile radius could hear it. My body shook violently, as pleasure and fluids gushed out of me, pooling on the floor. I came for several minutes, letting out every sound imaginable in what might be the greatest orgasm of all time. I fell limp against the chains, my heart still beating like a drum. As my breathing calmed I thanked the camera endlessly. It was finally over, I thought.

Then the vibrator started again...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------