All Comments on 'Kate and Connor Ch. 02'

by chargergirl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So sweet and gentle with...

Just the right amount of HOT! I can't wait for Chapter 3. Please don't keep the masses waiting ;-)

MusedMusedover 16 years ago
Building momentum

Loved the additional characters: antagonist Nick, Doug and Debra the sort of surrogate surrogate parents. I wonder how easy lifting anchor and moving their lives to Maine will actually be. And what of the aunt and uncle? I can't wait to find out.

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Chapter 2

My compliments this second chapter was a great fallow up

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Kate And Connor:" - This story is not quite on par with 'Brett And Elizabeth' and 'Dave And Alicia' but it does have very similar themes--beyond being stories of brother and sister incest and deep, strong romance and love. This story has several spelling errors; the word "tongue" is incorrectly spelled each time it's used (this is the only time I've mentioned any inaccuracies of wording and structure in the ten (10) or so stories of this writer I've thus far read). Writer 'chargergirl' writes so much passion, feelings, integrity, romance and love into her stories. The character dialogue is so real and vivid I feel as if I'm reading the story from above each person as they converse, throughout every situation! I would love to look forward to having hundreds of stories of 'chargergirl' to read, but unfortunately we all have limitations of quantity--this author has no limitations of quality!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous