Kate and Edith Too Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hit me that we could use the shower to get things going - comparing not just our breasts, but our bodies in general; hence the washing of each other, which I thought was kind of kinky, and I thought it would be fun for Jen to get to experience your studly body 'hands on'.

Honest, I have no agenda. As to what we do next, how far we go, I have no plan, no expectations, but I'm horny and I'm enjoying the sex play. If we all are enjoying it, I say we continue. If at some point, someone has a problem, we're done. Will that work for both of you?"

I shrugged, "I love sucking your nipples and I definitely want to sample Jen's," I kidded, then seriously, "But I want to be certain we don't do anything we're going to regret."

"Jen?" Liz asked.

"When Jack ran his hand between my legs and touched...um, my vagina, for the first time, I almost lost it. Then, when I fondled his balls, held his cock in my hands and stroked it, I was so turned on I really wanted to shove it in my mouth and suck on it...and I don't even like to do that, all that much. I may not get to do what I would really like to do, but I would like to do more of what we did. I haven't felt this...sexually excited...this desirable, um, feminine, in a long time."

"Damn, girl, I'm making a wet spot on my pad just sitting here talking about it. Let's go play," Liz remarked and pushed her chair out, "Jack, fill the water pitcher and you guys bring the drinks; meet me in our bedroom."

When we got to the master bedroom, Liz was pulling the bedspread and top sheet back and stacking pillows against the headboard. She had set up a tv tray for the drinks, and when we walked in, she directed me to pull our overstuffed armchair next to her side of the bed.

"Lights?" I questioned.

She grinned, "Leave 'em on," then continued, "Okay, I go first. Um, for the 'breast comparison', Jen and I will lie on the bed with a space between us and you get in the middle."

She proceeded to get on the bed in her normal spot, lying on her back with a couple pillows propping up her head and upper torso. Jen followed suit, getting on my side and mimicking Liz's position. I approached the end of the bed and crawled between the two, beautiful, naked women. The immediate thought that popped into my head was, "This is the kind of bullshit situation people write about in erotic stories." But this was no bullshit and it wasn't a story; and it sure as hell was an erotic situation!

As I folded my legs underneath me, getting in position, I ran my hands up both sister's smooth, flat stomachs and lightly over their breasts, while making eye contact with each. Jen gave a nervous smile. Liz gave me an assuring nod to start.

I leaned over my wife's familiar breasts and captured her plump, left nipple between my lips. At the same time, I rested my left hand on her right breast, firmly fondling her nipple as I lightly sucked her left nipple into my mouth and started swirling my tongue around it.

She moaned, "Nice, baby. Do just like you normally would for foreplay, but let's limit it to about a minute."

As I licked and teased the nipple, I sucked harder, intermittently nibbling with my teeth, biting a litter harder each time, just as she likes.

When about a minute was up, she nodded, "Mmm, okay, I don't want you to stop, but, 'for the sake of science', it's Jen's turn," she joked.

I turned my attention to Jen, who had her head turned to the side, and had been watching me minister to Liz. She turned and looked up at me. I could see a mixture of emotions in her eyes - maybe surprise, some apprehension, definitely arousal. I didn't hesitate. I reached for her left breast and lightly cupped it with my right hand - small and firm, just filling my hand.

"Warm hand...big hand," Jen murmured as I bent down to her right breast and first touched just the tip of her moderately-sized nipple with my tongue.

Her neck and torso muscles contracted at the touch, and I continued, capturing her nipple with my lips. It was already tauter than Liz's are, even when she is fully aroused. I gave her the same treatment as Liz, except I started more gently with the nibbling, and quickly discovered she was more sensitive, and soon established that she didn't like any rough treatment. I adjusted accordingly. I did discover she really responded to firm sucking, so I indulged myself sucking on her more as I finished the 'experiment'. At the conclusion of what I guessed was about a minute, I engulfed almost her entire breast with my mouth with light sucking pressure, while working my tongue over her taut nipple. It felt marvelous, and she responded, moaning and pulling my head tightly against her.

I released her breast and she let go of my head, dragging her fingers across my cheek as I sat up.

"Damn, that was hot," Liz remarked.

After giving me a second, she playfully asked, "So, what do you have to report? Your astute observations, please."

Primarily addressing my wife, but alternating between the sisters I reported, "Well, first of all, that was...awesome - a definite 10 on my 'sexy fun' meter. And comparing your breasts, there is no comparison, other than the obvious - you both have beautiful breasts. Yours, of course are larger, fuller, and while firm, not as firm as Jen's. You have large aureoles, a fair amount larger than Jen's, and your nipples are...mmm, spongier, and bigger, and you respond more positively to harder biting, rougher treatment. Jen's breasts are smaller and slightly firmer; her aureoles are darker by a couple shades; and her nipples are very taut, and about a third size smaller than yours, though they are larger than most women's nipples in my experience..."

With a playful, bemused expression, Jen interrupted, "So you've had a lot of experience with women's nipples?"

"Oh, he has," Liz promptly replied.

I ignored them and continued, "As I was saying, her nipples are obviously more sensitive; she responded more positively to lighter, more gentle play, where you 'like it rough'."

"That I do," Liz grinned.

I added, "I was surprised by just how firm her breast felt, and I find her smooth, dark aureoles very sexy."

Liz said, "Good report, dear. Thorough, well thought out."

"And wonderful technique," Jen added, playfully, but seriously also, I think.

"Okay, what's next?" I asked.

Liz sat up, turning to Jen, "What do you think, sis, kissing?"

"Yes, kissing. I'm interested in that comparison...strictly for scientific reasons, of course."

"Oh, yes, of course. Not because you'd like to shove your tongue down my husband's throat," Liz cracked.

She got off the bed, "Let's do this standing up. I think that will work best. Okay...Jen, you sit and observe. And, um, we'll make this a 'full contact' kiss...to optimize the comparison and achieve the most favorable results."

"You mean to make it as hot as possible," Jen remarked.

"Um, yes, if you want to use technical jargon."

I busted up, couldn't help it.

Liz, continuing her silliness, which was adding the 'fun' to the 'sexy', admonished me, "Jack, composure."

"Yes, of course. I'm sorry, dear."

"That's alright. You can redeem yourself by doing a thorough, professional job. The nipple play didn't quite get me wet. I expect better results from the kiss."

"I didn't know my performance was being critiqued," I complained.

"Oh, always dear."

I shot her a look.

"What? Too much pressure?"

"Not hardly," I growled, and wrapped an arm around her waist, slid my other hand up under her hair, cradling the back of her neck, pulled her to me, tilted her face to mine, and kissed her as passionately as I knew how. She immediately responded by wrapping both her arms around my waist, grabbing my butt cheeks, pressing her pelvis hard against me, and returning the kiss with equal passion. Gradually, we ended the kiss and separated. When we did, my cock, which had been trapped down between us, sprung up, not completely engorged, but on its way.

Liz glanced down, then grinned at me, "Guess that was a successful test." She turned to Jen, who was staring at my semi-erection, "Your turn, sis."

"Liz...um, maybe this is not..."

"Get over here. It won't bite," Liz admonished.

Jen took her place in front of me and I pulled her to me. My cockhead hit her pelvis, next to her hipbone. Liz reached, grabbed my cock and levered it up between us. I closed the distance, trapping it between our stomachs. Then, without hesitation, Jen wrapped her long arms around my neck as I started pulling her to me with my hands on her sleek, muscled back. I let my hands slide down and filled them with her small, firm buttocks, mashing our pelvises together. I pressed my mouth against hers, first just experiencing those, lovely, full lips. Before I could initiate a soul kiss, I felt the tip of her warm, wet tongue slip between my lips, and I reciprocated.

Jen's mouth was cavernous, so very different from Liz's, and her tongue was long! Kissing her was an almost religious experience. I got lost in it. I felt her hands move from behind my head, roaming over my back and shoulders. Heat built up between us as the passion built, then she slid her hands down my lower back to my ass, grabbing my butt cheeks with her long fingers, digging her nails into the muscles. My cock throbbed between us. I don't know how long we kissed, but at some point, Liz cleared her throat.

"Okay, um, I think we can call that a successful experiment."

Jen and I reluctantly separated. She was completely flushed - face, neck, decolletage. My cock was rock-hard and remained above horizontal.

Liz said, "Okay, that was pretty damn hot, and um, we're going to skip commentary and move right to the next comparison."

IV. VULVAS BABY

I drew a blank, "What now?"

"Vulvas, baby. Jen, get in the chair," she spritely replied as she crawled on the bed, getting in the middle and reclining on a couple pillows.

"Liz?" I questioned, wondering if this was the point where we were going too far.

She quickly assured me, "Just good, clean fun, okay, sweetie?"

"Hey, just making sure we're all okay..."

"Jen?" Liz quizzed her sister, who just nodded; I think a bit in shock at what was about to transpire.

My wife continued getting in position, spreading her legs, bending her knees and planting her feet, luridly displaying her vulva, which her sister couldn't have escaped seeing. Her vaginal lips were glistening and the fine hairs above her slit were wet.

"Come on, honey. Do what you do best," she ordered.

Setting aside my apprehension, I crawled between her legs, lying prone between them. I wedged my hands under butt cheeks and started to get to work, but she stopped me.

"First, describe what you see. Describe my pussy to my sister," my wife said in a husky, lusty voice. She was thoroughly excited, and we had just moved a notch above 'sexy fun'.

"Your vulva is covered in fine, wispy, slightly curly blond hair, except around your labia, which you shave. Your outer labia are slightly pronounced, moderately elongated, but less than most women. Your inner labia, your lips are slightly fleshy, kind of a dusty pink in color and quite beautiful. Your clit is small to average, but not yet visible beneath your clitoral hood..."

"Okay, okay, get to work," she interrupted in a husky voice.

"Hike your legs back," I instructed.

She immediately grasped behind her knees, pulling her legs back to the sides of her chest, which tilted her pelvis up. I pressed my tongue against her pucker and began a long lick up but just short of her clit area. My wife has a very sensitive clit. I began working her already wet vaginal slit and her pucker, licking and poking, wiggling my tongue in both orifices. Liz loves anal play. As I worked, she grunted and moaned, body occasionally twitching and trembling as she responded to my ministrations. After only a couple minutes, she released her legs.

"Gotta stop, or I won't be able to. Jen, your turn," she said as I released her and sat up, stretching and twisting my neck.

"Liz, are you sure about..."

"Sis, really?"

"Okay," she replied, a little sheepishly, and quickly got on the bed assuming the position her sister had started in.

As she positioned herself, I was again struck by her beauty and the tantalizing differences between her and my wife. I took in her darkly-tanned, lissome body; her long, subtly muscled limbs; her narrow waist, slender hips, prominent hip bones and slightly concave pelvic area - a provocative and erotic contrast to her sister's more petite, but fuller, more muscular and curvaceous figure. I was pretty much in heaven.

And her vulva, wow!

As I got in position, I could see Jen's legs slightly trembling. Anticipation, excitement, trepidation? Perhaps, all those.

"Okay, honey. Tell me what you see. Describe my sister's cunt to me. Compare it to mine."

Liz's ribald phrasing somewhat surprised me, but added to the lusty, sex-soaked atmosphere.

"Your sister's 'cunt' is beautiful. And except for the pubic mound, it's not significantly different from yours, but different. Her mound is covered in dense, very dark-brown, curly hair. Like you, her labia are shaved. Her labia and vaginal slit are not quite as long as yours - slightly more diminutive. The outer labia are not plump at all, a little less evident than yours. Her inner labia, lips are less fleshy, thin and delicate. They are less pink than yours, kind of a dark taupe, I guess. I can already see the shiny tip of her clitoris peeking from under its delicate hood. Even though I think she is sufficiently excited, her vagina is not hardly as wet as yours was..."

"I'm pretty dry. I never generate much moisture," Jen quietly commented.

"I'll remedy that," I said with in a husky voice.

"That he will," Liz interjected, "Pleasure her, baby," she urged.

At this point, I think we had abandoned the pretense of 'comparisons' for an excuse to have some erotic interaction, sexual satisfaction. I got busy.

"Okay, Jen, pull your knees back like Liz...right, perfect," I instructed.

I cupped her firm butt cheeks, almost swallowing them up with my big hands. I leaned in and pressed the tip of my tongue against her pucker to lick her like I had Liz. Her hips immediately jerked at the touch.

I looked up, "I should have asked, do you like anal play or prefer not?"

"I've never had, um, been touched there...but go ahead."

I softly pressed my tongue against her pucker again. She twitched again. I licked up from there, using just the tip of my tongue, gently, slowly licking her lips and vaginal slit, and lightly grazing her clit. Again, she flinched.

"Oh-hh," she croaked in a shaky voice. I checked and she quickly assured me, "No, no, felt good,"

I repeated the process, gently probing her pucker and vagina, gradually increasing pressure as I licked and probed deeper. Her vaginal orifice was very warm. As I worked, she constantly twitched and moaned. I felt her release her legs, which she kept up and spread, and move her hands down, grasping my head and pressing my face into her sex. I began contacting her clit more and she became more animate, more vocal. Her body was vibrating, and she continually twitched with small spasms in response to my oral ministrations.

"Bring her off; make her cum," Liz croaked out. I lifted up and nodded. My wife was jilling herself with one hand and working a breast with the other.

I adjusted my position, wet the middle finger of my left hand and slowly worked and manipulated her vaginal opening, gradually working my finger in and stroking a few times. I pulled it out, wet my thumb with my mouth, then inserted my thumb in her vagina and pressed the tip of my finger against her pucker, which predictably contracted. I kept up the pressure, and locked eyes with her.

She nodded slightly, and I pressed more till the tip slipped in. She twitched and moaned, and kept nodding. I kept working until I had both orifices filled with my thumb and finger, then started slowly working them around and in and out. At the same time, I reached down with my tongue and lightly licked her clit. She jerked her hips, but nodded approval. I pressed my right hand on her pubic mound just above her clit, to hold her still while I started lightly sucking and nibbling on her little nub as I gently stroked her orifices. Also, Liz and others I have found, like that pressure on the pubic mound.

Jen continued a litany of moans, oh's and ah's, tightening her stomach muscles and lurching her hips as she started building to climax. I felt small contractions in her vagina and anus, and started lightly thrusting both digits, as I increased the suction and tonguing of her clit.

"Oooh, mmm, yeah, ohhh, ke-eep doing...unh, unh, just like tha-at, oh, gonna, oh, oh, oh..."

"Play with your breasts," I ordered. Her hands immediately flew to her breasts and she started squeezing and rolling her nipples. Her legs and hips started shaking, and I had to work at keeping my mouth in place over her clit.

"Oh, Jack, I'm cumming...oh, oh, oh..." Her head arched forward, eyes springing open, veins in her neck standing out, "Gonna cum! Gonna...Aghhh! Oh damn, damn, oh fuck, OHHHH..."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck...AAHHH!" Liz exclaimed from her chair.

Jen's whole body shuddered as she climaxed, hips jinking, legs trembling, head arched forward, chin on her chest. Then she dropped her legs to the bed, her head fell back, and she pulled on my hair, lifting my head away from her, getting me to release her clit. I had already stopped jacking her. I held still as she jerked and twitched in post-orgasmic spasms. As her vagina and anus relaxed, I very slowly removed my thumb and finger. I saw Liz jump up from the chair and dash to the bathroom. She returned in few seconds with a wet washcloth and handed it to me.

Jen was calming down, but still periodically spasming. I sat up, relieving the strain in my neck, then slid up and engaged her in a warm, gentle kiss. I felt her hand on my neck and she pulled me hard against her for a deep, passionate kiss.

Liz had crawled on the bed, and was stroking my shoulder.

I broke the kiss and sat up. I rested a hand on Jen's stomach and gently rubbed up and down, enjoying the feel of her skin, then ran my hand up over her breast and to her cheek. She laid a hand over mine, smiled and mouthed, "Thank you."

She turned and looked up at Liz, "Sis, thank you, that..."

Liz put a finger on her lips, "Your welcome."

V. WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE

"I could use some ice water," I said. Jen nodded agreement and started to sit up. I helped her sit and Liz handed us waters. After several big swallows, Jen said she had to pee.

While she was in the bathroom, Liz pulled me to her and kissed me.

"Thank you, honey."

"Yeah, that was a real chore," I joked.

She laughed lightly, then said, "Lie down."

I looked at her questioningly.

She gave me a sly smile, "Your turn," and handed me a drink glass. The ice had melted some, diluting it, but I took a big swig. It still tasted good.

When Jen returned, Liz handed her a drink and gestured with her own glass to drink up. After they had a few swallows, Liz patted the bed.

"Sis, you're on this side," then walked around the left to my side and climbed on.

Jen gave her a questioning look.

"It's Jack's turn. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander. We got off. He hasn't. Wouldn't be fair to leave him hanging. He might get blue balls."

Climbing on the bed on my right, Jen smiled and nodded.

"Sis, you expressed an interest in sucking my husband's cock," Liz remarked, "so, why don't you start?"

Jen laughed and reached for my now semi-flaccid penis, wrapping her fingers around the shaft, lifting it. She gently stroked up the shaft to the head and back.

"Okay, um, I haven't done this a lot. I know. I'm 36, and I'm inexperienced at fellatio. What can I say? I had some bad experiences early on, and shied away from it after that...But I'm willing to learn," she added, smiling.