Kate and Edith Too Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm willing to teach," Liz grinned.

"I'm willing to be the practice dummy," I joked.

"Oh, honey, you're not that dumb," Liz joked back.

Jen added, "I'd say he's pretty smart. He's managed to get himself in a position to have two beautiful sisters give him a blowjob."

Liz laughed, "You have a point. Now get to work."

Jen nodded and held my dick upright and bent over. She put her mouth over my glans, took my cock deep in her mouth, and started bobbing up and down. Liz stopped her.

"Okay sis, um, let me cover some stuff, give a demonstration and then you take over."

"I was doing it wrong, already?" Jen asked, sounding a little upset.

"Not wrong, honey, but...let me show you. Go ahead and keep holding his cock, and gently massage his balls. I'll do the fellatio."

Liz started to lean over me, "Crap. Just a sec."

She got off the bed and went to the dresser, rummaged in a drawer and came out with a couple hair clips, then gathered her hair up and clipped it.

"Okay, first, for the most effective fellatio, the most important thing is to focus on the glans, the cockhead. Second - Lots of lips, tongue, and light to medium suction. Third - you don't have to bounce your head up and down like a circus freak, taking the cock so deep you gag, or even deep-throating it; though I know that can be very effective. I've never been able to do that, except with a guy who had a skinny dick. Anyway, that's irrelevant with 'the beast' here," she joked. "So, what is important is working that head with your mouth, and using your hands everywhere else - jacking the shaft, 'gently' massaging the balls, and for most guys, the prostate massage...but with those claws of yours, I don't know."

Jen looked at her fingers.

"Maybe we'll experiment some other time. For now, keep your fingers out of Jack's ass. You work his shaft and balls, and I'll start fellatio, then have you take over when I get him going."

"Um, Liz, there's one thing, um, swallowing..."

"I don't do it. I'll suck while he cums; he loves that, but I spit it out."

"Do I have to, um, take it in my mouth..."

"No, if that bothers you, he'll warn you and you can finish him with your hand."

With all the talk, even my semi-erection had begun to fade.

Liz noticed, "Sorry hon. Okay, let's get to work."

Liz bent down and began fellatio, expertly working my cockhead as Jen began massaging my balls and gently jacking my shaft.

I started to harden, but wasn't getting fully erect very fast.

"Jen, keep stroking his cock and take over fellatio. Jack needs a little extra stimulation."

Jen took her sister's place, enveloping my cock in her mouth and started running her lips over the head, swirling her tongue around and sucking on it. It felt good, but I was kind of stuck, and curious what Liz was going to do.

She turned to me, leaned down and engaged me in a wet soul kiss, pressing her breasts into me. Then she sat up, took her right hand, licked her thumb and finger, and began rolling and pinching her right nipple. Next, she wet the thumb and finger of her left hand and reached for her sister's left breast, captured her nipple and started playing with it.

Jen immediately looked sideways at Liz, but didn't stop sucking and licking my cock.

"You're right, her nipples are firm. Jack, when you brought Jen to climax, you had your big finger shoved in her pussy?"

"Uh, thumb, actually."

"Was it tight?"

"Uh huh."

"Tighter than mine?"

"A little, maybe," I grunted as I started to get more aroused. Jen was sucking harder on my cock and working the head a little more vigorously. Liz continued to massage her breast and Jen's.

"Would you like to shove your big cock in her tight little pussy?"

I grunted, "Ugh...fuck...yesss," as I started to feel myself swell more.

"Would you like me to kiss her and suck her titties while you fuck her with your big, hard cock?"

"Ughhh, un huh."

Liz stopped playing with their titties, scooted back down, across from Jen.

"Jen, stop sucking, sit up and start jacking as fast as you can."

Jen sat up, releasing my cock head with a slurp and started jacking me, rapidly. She absently wiped her mouth with her other hand and was looking directly at Liz as in, "Now what?"

Liz directed, "Don't stop jacking, no matter what."

Then she wet the middle finger of her left hand, reached between my legs and found my pucker. She started working her finger in, then curled it up and started wriggling it. At the same time, she took her right hand, and started fondling Jen's left breast, then she leaned forward and planted her lips on sister's. Jen's eyes widened as Liz clamped her mouth on her and started kissing her.

"Holy shit," I groaned. I could tell that within seconds, they were soul kissing. Jen closed her eyes, took her free right hand and found Liz's left breast and started fondling it.

"Close," I grunted, "Can you jack faster?" I asked urgently.

Liz broke the kiss and said to Jen, "I got it. Play with my titties and suck them," and took her right hand from Jen's breast, grabbed my cock, and started jacking me like a machine.

Jen dutifully bent forward and started licking and sucking Liz's nipples, first one, then the other while fondling both breasts with her hands.

"Ughh, fuck, cumming," I croaked out.

"Fill her cunt, Jack!" Liz growled.

"FUCK!" I shouted and erupted, shooting ropes of semen, as Liz jacked furiously.

Semen splattered all over Jen's chest and stomach. When it first hit her, she looked down and watched, then flinched as some hit her throat and chin. Liz continued to jack me, but more lightly, until my climax subsided. She slowly slipped her finger out of me and excused herself.

Jen was looking at herself, at her chest and stomach, then at me. She took her hand and cradled my softening cock, "You came...a lot. And like...really hard. You always cum like that?"

"Yeah, I guess, pretty much. At least, the first time."

"I'm sorry I couldn't make you cum...My arm got tired..."

"No, no. It's not that easy. Unless I'm already close, I don't cum that easily with fellatio or masturbation. Liz says I'm difficult compared to most the guys she's been with. And tonight, I was kind of in sensory overload, and by the time we got to me, and after all the talking, I'd kind of lost the um, impetus, the spark."

"But Liz knew what to do."

"Yep."

"She surprised me when she started playing with my breast, then she shocked the hell out of me when she started kissing me. It was weird at first, but I understood what she was doing, and after I closed my eyes...well, it was okay..."

"Okay? You got into it, sis!" Liz countered as she walked back in the bedroom.

"Well, a little."

"And you were doing a damn good job of sucking my nipples and playing with my tits," Liz kept on.

Jen smiled, "Yeah, mm hmm, that was kind of interesting, kind of fun. Now I know why guys like doing that."

"No more blue balls, honey?" Liz joked.

Jen interjected, "I would guess not. He came so much! He said that was usual."

Liz confirmed, "Yeah, he cums a lot. He's a regular sperm bank."

"Okay, you girls are talking about me in front of me," I feigned resentment.

Liz smirked, "Get over it."

Jen, was distracted, thinking of something. Liz noticed.

"Are you okay, sis? Did any of this bother you?"

"Oh, no...Well, at first. When I realized that Jack was going to perform, um, cunnilingus on you in front of me, I was, I guess a little uncomfortable, but only for a moment. Then I realized that meant I was next and, well, I almost freaked, but honestly, I was horny as hell, too, and that won out..." She paused, obviously something else on her mind.

"What, sis?" Liz prompted.

"Oh, um, well, I'm just curious - When we were helping Jack, getting him off, all those things you did and said were to get him excited, to help him cum..."

"Yep. He had gotten distracted, lost his momentum, and I knew it wasn't going to be easy for him," Liz explained.

"And so, you chose things that you knew would...have a strong effect," Jen continued.

"Yes, so, question?"

"Yeah. I was kind of surprised...well almost everything surprised me, but when you were saying things to excite him, you focused on me, and on Jack um...you know...doing stuff to me, um..."

"Fucking you. Yeah, well I knew that would have the most effect. Why?"

"Well, I guess it surprised me that you would think to do that, and that you would think that was what would excite him most. And that I guess it didn't, doesn't bother you that..."

"Jen, honey, I gotcha. Okay, look. First, I know Jack has imagined having sex with you...Yes, he's told me so. I don't blame him, you're hot, desirable. Second, that would be a new experience, which is desirable, and titillating - the unknown. Third, you're forbidden fruit, and having your wife 'enabling' your access to that forbidden fruit, well that's really 'titillating'. As far as me being jealous about how Jack feels about you? Sure, I have feelings of jealousy. But not serious ones. If there was deception, deceit, or a concern that Jack would leave me for you, or something like that; yeah, then it would be a problem. But I know Jack, I know us. I'm pretty secure about us, about him...And, honestly, when I watch you with Jack, the effect he has on you, and well, when he's pleasuring you; that all makes me kinda hot."

"Really?" Jen remarked at the last part.

"Yeah, I don't get it, either," I agreed.

Liz abruptly changed the subject, "I'm hungry. Anybody else?"

The End of Part Three of Five

Of

KATE AND EDITH TOO