Kate and Edith Too Pt. 03

Story Info
COUPLE AND SISTER MOVE INTO DANGEROUS TERRITORY.
8.9k words
4.49
13.8k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirAuthor
SirAuthor
572 Followers

KATE AND EDITH TOO

Part THREE of FIVE

~~~~~~

GOOD CLEAN FUN

I. NIGHT OUT

On Friday, I capped the workweek with a twelve-hour day, mostly outside in the heat, and I was exhausted by the time I got home. When I came through the door, I heard laughter coming from the kitchen nook.

"We're in here, babe," Liz called.

When I walked in, both women stood, I think to intentionally wow me with how they looked. They were dressed to the nines.

Liz had on one of her CFM party outfits, a matching pale-blue, very thin, very revealing blouse and pants outfit. The sleeveless blouse has a plunging neckline, and she wears a sheer, Lily of France bra with it that pushes her breasts together, maximizing her display of cleavage; also, her substantial nipples are evident as they press against the thin material. The pants have billowy legs, but are form-fitting around the waist and buttocks. She wore a thong under that, so through the material, her firm, shapely, butt cheeks were fairly obvious.

Jen was wearing a sleeveless, alabaster white, linen vest, which buttoned down the front and ended in points that flanked, and exposed her long, sexy navel. The bottom hem stopped short of her pants, also exposing part of her darkly-tanned midriff. Matching, snugly-tailored, hip hugging pants, with full, gently flared legs, showcased her small firm buttocks and slightly prominent hip bones, which were evident above the low-slung waist of the pants. It was obvious that she was wearing nothing under the vest; and I discovered that from the side, you could partially see the shape and curve of her small, shapely breasts.

As tired as I was, I was instantly reinvigorated and a little aroused.

Liz chirped, "Hi honey, I know you're probably tired, but suck it up; we're going dancing! Get a shower. I have your clothes laid out."

"Dancing it is. I'll hurry."

As I turned, Liz called out, "And put on your good cologne."

After showering and putting on my 'good' cologne, which meant the expensive stuff, I got dressed. Liz had chosen a dark-gray polo that is essentially a muscle shirt, as it's a size smaller than I normally wear. I don't know what the material is, but it is very smooth and soft-feeling with a slight sheen to it. She says it enhances my 'hunkiness'. She matched it to a pair of dark-gray, pleated slacks, which hug my butt, again enhancing my hunkiness.

Yes, apparently, I also have a hunky butt.

As soon as I was ready, we piled in my wife's car and headed to a Chinese restaurant that is near a dance club that suits us. The club is a high-end place, well-appointed, and features the mix of music we like. It is expensive, with a steep cover charge and pricey drinks, which helps attenuate the crowd. It attracts a more mature clientele than many of the other clubs - mostly young professionals and what I categorize as 'well-heeled, middle-aged party goers', not quite 'jetsetters. A smattering of college students rounds out the mix.

We arrived at the club around 8:00, which is early for the place, and were able to secure one of the 'stool-high' tables near the dance floor, which had four of the tall chairs around it. After we got our first round of drinks, I had to hit the john, and when I returned, there were already three guys hitting on the ladies. Two of them had helped themselves to the vacant seats.

I walked up, put my hand on the back of a chair and leaned down next to the guy sitting in it.

"My chair," I said just loud enough to be heard over the din.

"Beat it," he said off-handedly, only half-glancing my way.

I sized up the three guys and concluded the subtle approach wasn't going to work.

I leaned in next to the guy's ear, "Out of my chair, asshole."

Now, he turned and looked at me, giving an arrogant sneer, "There are three of us, dickhead, what are you going to do, kick all our asses?"

"Maybe, maybe not. But I guarantee, 'you' won't walk out of here. Now, leave quietly; you have one second to accomplish that while you're still able."

He did a split-second assessment and made the right decision, sliding off the seat, motioning to his friends and splitting.

My wife couldn't hear, but she had been watching the exchange. She gave me a questioning look.

I leaned over, "He was reluctant to leave. I was persuasive."

She grinned.

Jen put a hand on my arm and leaned towards me. I turned and leaned in.

"I didn't like them. And it looked like that guy was going to be trouble."

"He thought you were gorgeous and didn't want to leave. I told him you had genital herpes."

She sat back, eyes wide, then cracked up and slapped my arm.

The rest of the night was much more pleasant, but with no lack of guys hitting on the women. Every time I took one sister out to dance, the other would be courted by some guy; which worked well. I would have never got to leave the dance floor if I had been responsible for keeping both women entertained the whole night. We danced till about 11:30, early by Friday night party standards, but by that time, we were deaf and the place was getting too crowded to enjoy the dancing.

As I was saying, the sisters attracted a lot of traffic, but most of the guys bailed after one dance and finding out they weren't going to get lucky. I was hoping one of them might catch Jen's eye, but that didn't materialize. Towards the end of the evening, a nice-looking guy, Jeff, joined us for a bit. Unfortunately, he was interested in Liz; and Jen wasn't attracted to him, anyway. Though he seemed decent, and was pretty buff - a kind of compact version of me, I think his 5'-8" height didn't appeal to her.

I didn't discover until just before we left that Jeff didn't know Liz was my wife. When he came to our table, I was slow dancing with Jen, then we stayed on the floor for another song, one which he used to ask Liz to dance. For a while, they were on the floor while we were at the table and vice versa. Then when we all ended up sitting together, the flow of conversation never identified that I was with Liz and not Jen. When I told Jeff we were leaving, he asked if there was a chance that Liz would like his company and could he join us. I informed him that she might but I wouldn't as she was my wife. He was caught completely unaware, and was disappointed. I wished him happy hunting and we made our escape.

We did have a great time, and when we got home, Liz was in fine spirits, acting giddy, and I knew it wasn't because of alcohol; we hadn't had that much to drink, and had burned off what we did have.

II. COMPARISONS

As soon as we were in the door, she announced, "It's a beautiful night. Let's go skinny dipping! Honey, will you whip up some of your fabulous margaritas. Come on Jen," she called and headed through the house, stripping off her clothes.

As Liz breezed out the back door, bare-ass naked, Jen looked at me. I just shook my head and shrugged, "Fabulous margaritas, comin' up," and headed to the bar. When I came out with the drinks, the girls were at the other end of the pool by the waterfall, backs to the pool coping, arms stretched out and draped over it. They were talking and laughing, and swishing their feet in the water.

"Hey, honey, could you bring the drinks over here?" Liz yelled across the pool.

I cringed. Our neighbors may not have the best hearing, and are not close to our backyard, but I was afraid they heard that.

"Of course, madam," I answered and brought the tray with a picnic pitcher of margaritas and picnic tumblers to where they were hanging on the side.

I got down and handed each of them a plastic tumbler, and as I did, I couldn't help but observe my wife's ample breasts bobbing on the surface of the water, and Jen's lovely, firm breasts riding just above the waterline.

Liz took her right arm off the pool coping, turned and reached for the proffered drink. On my left, Jen did the same with her left hand as she turned to the right and reached up.

Taking the drink, Liz flashed a big smile, "Thanks, hon," then gave me a look and chided, "What are you staring at?"

I answered unabashedly, "Jen's beautiful tits...oh, and yours!" I remarked, being a bit of a wise ass.

"So, comparing again, are we?" she smirked.

"A guy's got a have a hobby."

"So, what's the verdict? What have you concluded from your comparison?" she asked, adopting a serious look and tone.

Affecting the same tone, I replied, "Well, so far, it's an incomplete comparison. I've only been able to visually observe, and previously only got a very brief feel of said breasts against my chest; hardly enough for a thorough, scientific comparison."

"Well sir, I guess you're going to have to do some more extensive research."

"What do suggest?" I asked.

"I suggest you get those clothes off and get in this pool, now!" she barked.

As I stood, she quickly added, "No, Jack, over there. Go over there and stand. Then do a striptease for us," she giggled.

Jen piped up, "Floorshow!"

I walked around the pool to the spot Liz indicated, set my drink down, then started slowly and seductively pulling my polo over my head while gyrating and doing the best striptease, I knew how. Both Liz and Jen immediately started doing the stripper ditty, again loud enough that I was afraid our neighbors would be disturbed by them.

As I was certain it wasn't the right time to try and enforce proper decorum, I figured we would have to apologize to our neighbors, tomorrow; unless of course, they called the police in the interim.

After stripping off my shirt, I twirled and tossed it.

Before pulling my pants off, I struck a pose and flexed, just being silly.

Jen audibly gasped, "Oh my!"

Liz remarked, "He is a specimen, isn't he?"

Jen just nodded, smiling.

I kicked my shoes off, slowly wriggled my pants down to my ankles, then stepped one foot out and kicked my pants in the air with my other foot. As they hit the deck, I struck another pose with my hands out to the side and said, "Ta da!" then bowed.

"BOOO!" Liz hooted, surprising me and temporarily wounding my ego, "LOSE THE BOXERS, BABY!" she bellowed.

Our neighbors would now be calling the police.

I gave Liz a surprised look, which she answered with, "Oh, come on. Jen's already seen your dick..."

"And I want to see it, again!" Jen boisterously interjected, obviously getting into the spirit of things.

Liz added, "In case you didn't get the memo, we're SKINNY DIPPING!"

"Oh, for the love of Pete, does she have to keep shouting?" I thought.

Anyhow, I nodded and bowed, gesturing, "As you wish," by sweeping my hand across in front of me, then stood, hooked my thumbs in my boxers and started to push them down, but teasingly, I stopped. Then started and stopped enough times to even get Jen to complain.

"Enough! Let's see that beast!" she shouted then quickly clasped her hand over her mouth.

Liz laughed, then started chanting, "The Beast, The Beast, The Beast..." and Jen, giggling, quickly joined her.

I immediately whipped my boxers down to get them to quit chanting, and kicked them towards the girls. They landed about three feet in front of Jen who stabbed a hand out, grabbed them, and held them in the air like a trophy. They both squealed and whistled and I dove in.

When I surfaced, I went back to retrieve my drink where I had left it by the side of the pool.

I reached and took a drink, then turned to swim to where the women were, but realized, once I got there, it was going to be awkward.

"Liz, why don't you ladies come over here. In order to face you and carry on a conversation, I would have to juggle my drink and tread water the whole time, which won't be so comfortable or relaxing for me."

Liz quickly replied, "Better idea. Let's get out and move this party inside, and get really relaxed and comfortable."

"But I just got in...I just got naked..."

"Mm hmm, right. One goal achieved, we're all naked," she quipped.

"I didn't know that was a goal. Is there another one?" I asked.

She smirked, "Boy, short memory - Comparison research! TITS! Remember?!"

"Right. Didn't realize that was a goal," I mumbled, feigning bemusement.

Liz ignored me, "Let's shower," and started swimming towards the steps with Jen following her.

I fell in behind them, and when we got to the steps, I came up beside Jen and stood as Liz was climbing out of the water. What a site - rivulets of water sluiced off her tanned, curvaceous, body; powerful leg and butt muscles flexing and hips subtly swaying as she climbed the steps.

Next to me, Jen groused under her breath, "Geez, great tits 'and' a great ass. It's just not fair."

I reached an arm around Jen and pulled her to my side, "Hey, you have great tits and a great ass, too. Hers are no better, just different."

She turned to me, "You can't really mean that."

"But I do. And, Jen, something to think about - when you two get older, hers are going to sag...yours won't. Of course, you repeat that; I'll deny it." I gave her butt cheek a squeeze, "After you, m'lady."

She grinned, then whispered, "You're good for my ego, Jack," and walked up the steps, I think putting a little extra sway in her hips.

My wife already had the water running and a bottle of shampoo in her hand when we joined her at the shower.

She handed the bottle to Jen.

"Sis, be a dear and do my hair. Honey, soap me up," she smiled and handed me the soap.

I gave her a look, and in return, she gave me a whimsical smile, then, where only I could see it, she winked.

I wasn't entirely sure what that meant, but was sure she was up to something.

Jen got behind her and started massaging shampoo into her sister's long hair, so I took the soap, started at her shoulders and worked down her arms. She held her arms out and I did under her arms, then over her chest, taking extra care to ensure her breasts were sufficiently clean.

Above all else, I'm a devoted and conscientious husband.

"Oh, feels good. This is divine," she murmured.

I worked my way down her torso and when I got to her muff, she spread her legs a little, giving me 'full' access. I ran a soapy hand between her legs, gently lathering her pussy and up the cleft of her ass, dutifully attending to her pucker. I didn't know it, but while Jen was washing Liz's hair, she was watching me soap Liz's private area. As soon as I finished down her legs, she turned and stuck her head under the shower, rinsing out the shampoo; then she reached for the conditioner, pulled her hair in front, and turned her back to me, facing Jen. She handed her the conditioner and I started soaping up her backside.

When we were done, Liz remarked, "That was wonderful. After I rinse off, it's Jen's turn."

Jen answered with a wide-eyed look, but said nothing. As soon as Liz stepped away from the shower spray, she positioned herself behind Jen and started shampooing her hair. I was standing, facing Jen. We were looking at each other.

Liz leaned to the side, looking at me, "Get busy. Soap her up. Do a 'thorough' job."

I started as I had with Liz, and when I was done soaping Jen's arms, she lifted them, so I could continue. As I ran my hands across her breasts, she flinched a little.

"Sorry, too rough..."

She quickly shook her head slightly, "No, um, felt good," she whispered.

So, I gently but thoroughly soaped her breasts - a necessary step in the 'breast comparison' experiment, of course. I continued, working my way down her long torso. When I reached her muff, I hesitated, then rubbed a soapy hand over her thick, curly pubic mound. I was going to move to her hips and down her legs, but at that moment, without prompting, she took a step, separating her legs to allow me access. I gently ran my hand between her thighs, across her vagina and up the cleft her ass. Her legs trembled, momentarily, and I felt my cock swell. This was too much - I was groping my sister-in-law's holiest of holies.

I finished soaping her long, finely contoured legs, then went to stand. I looked up as I did and Liz was watching me. She smiled and winked again.

To Jen she said, "Rinse your hair, then face me and bend your head down some so I can do the conditioner."

After rinsing out the shampoo, Jen bent forward towards Liz, and I started soaping her back and working my way down. When I got to her buttocks, I intentionally ran a soapy finger down her cleft and across her pucker, causing her legs to quiver again. When we finished, she stepped under the shower and rinsed off.

Liz smiled at me, "Okay, honey, your turn. You do your own hair. Jen, I got the back; you have the front."

She immediately went to soaping my back, worked up a lather, then reached around and handed the soap to Jen, who absentmindedly took it and stood there, looking at me, then down at my penis, which was somewhat engorged, hanging down, but arcing out slightly.

From behind me, I heard, "Get busy, sis."

Jen blinked, looked at the soap in her hand and reached for my chest. She started lathering my chest and shoulders, then worked her way down my arms. Liz was right. This was divine - feeling two sets of feminine hands massaging soap all over my body.

As Jen reached my stomach, she dropped to one knee, putting her face directly in front of my dick. This did not escape my attention. She washed all around my lower abdomen and pubic area; and just when I thought she was going to skip my penis, she took it in one hand, lifted it and reached the other hand under, soaping my balls. When she did, my wife stopped washing my legs, reached up and ran a soapy hand between my cheeks and worked a finger in my ass. My dick lurched in Jen's hand. She almost let go, but then gave it a squeeze, brought her other hand up, grasped my shaft, and ran both soapy hands up and down my shaft and over my cockhead a couple times. When she released it, it bobbed a little but didn't drop. I was close to fully erect.

Shortly, they both finished and stood. When Jen was eye-level with me, we looked at each other for a couple seconds, then she smiled nervously. Though her face and chest were dark with tan, I could tell she was flushed - maybe a little excited.

"Okay, honey, rinse off. Jen, let's dry off and go inside. I need a drink before we continue...unless anybody doesn't want to continue?" she said a bit coyly.

When we didn't object, she spritely remarked, "Okay, good," and passed a towel to Jen.

By the time I was done rinsing, they were done toweling.

Liz handed me a towel and said, "Join us when you're done, honey" as they hustled inside.

III. COMPARISONS 2.0

By the time I was done drying off, my erection had subsided some, but not my curiosity. How far was Liz going with this. I was enjoying it tremendously, but I had reservations. There could be a point where the fun turned to regret. I hoped we didn't reach that point.

I padded inside and found the girls sitting at the kitchen nook. Liz had a glass of ice water and a margarita waiting for me. I sat and took a big swig of ice water.

Liz started, "Hey, honey, I know you're curious, and Jen just asked me what we were doing, what I was up to. I told her I would explain when you got here, but first, here's to us," she lifted her drink glass, "to my fabulous husband, my wonderful sister, and me!"

We toasted and took a drink.

"Okay, honestly, I didn't plan this; other than when we went out tonight, I wanted us to have a good time, loosen up, put the workweek, and some of the tensions behind us. At the club, I was having fun dancing with you and watching the two of you dance together. Both things were turning me on a little. Dancing is to me, among other things, very sensuous, very sexual. Then, as other men hit on us and danced with us, I got even more turned on. By the time we left, I was feeling pretty randy, but I knew I couldn't just come home and jump your bones and leave Jen in the lurch, so I improvised. When you brought our drinks out and said you were comparing our boobs, it all just kind of fell into place. I decided to move things inside, to be more comfortable and kick the 'comparison' thing up a notch - just have some sexually oriented fun.

SirAuthor
SirAuthor
572 Followers