Kate and Edith Too Pt. 05

Story Info
Conclusion. An odd marriage ends in an odd divorce.
6.2k words
4.33
12.1k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirAuthor
SirAuthor
579 Followers

KATE AND EDITH TOO

Part FIVE of FIVE

~~~~~

MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE

I. OUT, DAMN POT!

I'd like to say we smoked some more pot, I mellowed out, didn't get horny, and that I didn't give in to my desire to bed my sister-in-law; that I am not that weak, and that I didn't use getting high as an excuse to do what I felt was wrong.

I'd also like to say that, unlike Lady Macbeth, whom I intentionally misquoted in the chapter title, I didn't struggle with guilt afterwards.

I 'can' honestly say, at the time, I really only wanted to smoke again to chill out, not to have an excuse.

That said:

Liz sat and lit up a joint. She passed it to me, and I took a long, slow drag, held it in and let the effect sweep through me. I lazily passed it to Jen and watched her take it in her long, slender fingers, put it to her perfect lips, and draw on the joint, her cheeks slightly hollowing in the process. She held it several seconds, then slowly expelled the smoke through her nose and pursed lips in one long breath. It struck me as very sensual.

I looked into her lovely, dark eyes, and she unflinchingly met my gaze. "Damn, you are beautiful," I thought.

"Thank you, Jack. You saying that to me, means more than you know," she replied, as she passed the joint to my wife.

I started to ask how she could read my thoughts, but realized I must have said it out loud.

I followed the joint as Liz reached for it and put it to her lips. Before taking a hit, she gave me a brief, sweet smile.

When we finished the joint, we all sat silently, drinking ice water, looking at each other. Casually, Liz held up another joint, gesturing, "Yes or no?"

I nodded and she lit it.

Hey, who can smoke just one?

When we finished smoking that one, Liz scooted her chair out, took my hand, nodded at the pool, and we walked down the steps into the water.

When we were chest high, she wrapped me up and kissed me, slowly, deeply, passionately. I was intensely aware of her warm body pressed against mine, of the still, hot air around our heads and shoulders, and the cool water caressing our submerged bodies. I felt Jen's warm body press against my back; felt her wrap her arms around my chest, slip her hands between me and Liz, wrap her arms around my stomach. I felt my erection begin to grow and Liz respond, reaching for it and caressing it. Then she took one of Jen's hands and placed it next to hers, and they began slowly, gently stroking me.

"Shall we?" Liz questioned, ever so softly.

In a kind of dream state, I nodded.

We didn't stop at the shower. Liz, holding my hand, led me in the house. Jen had my other hand and followed. My wife led us to our bathroom, to our large, walk-in shower. She released my hand, stepped in, turned on the rain head and one of the wands, then began adjusting the temp. Jen turned me to face her and pulled me close, engaging me in a deep, sensuous, liquid kiss. My cock throbbed and swelled. She grasped it and pulled it up between us, stroking it. I filled my hands with her firm buttocks, squeezing them, roughly. She moaned into my mouth.

When Liz had the water ready, she pulled us in with her, and we took a long, languid shower together. Then Liz turned off the water and we stepped out and dried off.

When we got to the bedroom, it hit me that I was now going to have sex with Jen. I heard myself ask, "Um, how are we..."

Liz, who was turning on the two bedside lamps, turned to me, "Together," she simply answered before I could finish my question. "Turn off the room light, honey," she added.

I flipped the switch, and the room dimmed to a warmer glow. I was looking at my wife's nude, golden-tanned body in the soft light, and I felt a hot rush of desire for her. But I was very aware of Jen beside me, holding my hand. I turned and looked at her slender, dark tawny body, her dark eyes staring back at me, and my lust was enflamed. I barely heard Liz over the throbbing pulse in my ears.

"Get on the bed, honey."

I felt Jen pulling me towards the bed...and the inevitable. And in my present state, I was a completely willing participant. I couldn't for the life of me think of why I had been resisting this moment, fighting against. I thought, "Could I really be that stupid?"

Jen crawled on the bed first, apparently following some subtle direction from Liz, and moved to my side of the bed. I followed her, ending up in the middle as Liz crawled on next to me.

"Jen, honey," Liz asked, "what about, um, precautions?"

"I'm on the pill for my periods, and Charles didn't want children, yet. Jack can cum in me. I want him to."

"Jack, baby, you hear that? My sister wants you to fill her with your semen. Think you can do that?" she asked in a saucy voice.

"You're kidding, right?" I croaked.

"Just making sure you're with us. You seemed a little distracted." she smiled.

"I'm fucking stoned," I groused.

Jen giggled, "For a big guy, you're kind of a lightweight when it comes to grass."

In a low, guttural voice, I countered, "You won't be laughing in a minute, little girl."

"Oooh, I'm scared," she playfully replied.

Liz remarked, "You oughta be. Get 'er, Papa Bear."

I was in the sitting position that I had assumed when I crawled on the bed, and was facing the headboard. I went to lean down, take Jen in my arms and kiss her. Before I barely moved, she reached up, grabbed me, and mashed herself against me in a hot, wanton kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and returned her crushing hold, her slim body practically disappearing in my grasp. As I kissed her, I felt Liz's hand on my neck, in my hair and traveling over my shoulders and back.

"You'll need to warm her up, honey. I don't care how turned on she is, I don't think she's ready for Big Jack without a little prep."

Jen immediately broke the kiss, released me, flopped back on the bed, and spread her legs in response to Liz's suggestion. I moved between her long legs and roughly grabbed her buttocks. I had my legs folded under me, and instead of stretching out prone, I flattened my body over my legs and hiked Jen's pelvis up towards me, tilting her body up, and burying my face in her sex. She immediately scissored her legs behind my head, mashing her furry muff against my mouth. I began aggressively working her vaginal slit and pucker, and she responded with like passion, wrapping her fingers in my hair, groaning, gasping, and twitching.

After only a minute, she croaked out, "Nngh, mm hmm, oh, I'm ready, Jack. I need your cock in me...Now, baby," she growled as she unwrapped her legs and splayed them on the bed. As I released her buttocks and let her get in position, I felt Liz move on the bed. She moved up and grabbed pillows, propping up Jen's head and upper body.

I scooted my knees around Jen's hips and aimed my engorged, rigid cock at her vagina with one hand, and placed the other on her pubic mound. She immediately moved that hand out of the way.

"I want to watch," she said, haughtily, "I want to watch your cock fill my pussy."

Over my shoulder, I heard, "Me too!" and felt Liz' put her hand on my neck.

I immediately pressed my fat head against her slit and rubbed up and down, keeping firm pressure, then centered it and pushed.

"Oh, oh, ungh, mm hmm, yes, come on..." she urged, and I shoved more forcefully, suddenly spearing her as my head slipped passed the restriction of her vaginal opening.

"OH SHIT! STOP!" she yelped, and her hand shot forward and hit my stomach, halting me.

"Sorry..." I started.

"No, no. Um, holy crap. Just give me a second," she laughed lightly, "it's been a while, and that was...damn, you're big...Okay, keep going, keep going."

She removed her hand, and I slowly pushed forward, expecting to bottom out at any second, and though, at the moment at least, she felt tighter than Liz, her vaginal tunnel was definitely deeper. Finally, I felt pressure on my cockhead and pushed a little harder, almost bringing our groins together, but Jen winced, so I stopped. Again, her hand momentarily pressed against my stomach. I stayed still and she began to relax as her vaginal tunnel began to accommodate my girth. I started to stroke out, but she quickly grasped my buttocks, digging her long fingernails into the flesh, and clenched me tight against her.

"Huh un, don't move," she groaned, "Oh my...oh, mmm...oh damn..."

She had her head forward, eyes glued to our coupling, murmuring and moaning, as her hips jinked, and her vagina spasmodically squeezed my cock.

"Oh, um, gosh, I think I'm...going, unghh, gonna cum...don't move!"

Her hips, stomach, and legs all lurched and spasmed in concert with the contractions in her vagina.

"Ahh-ahh-aghh...yes, yes...aghh...OH-OH-OH-YE-E-SSSS!" she exclaimed and shuddered uncontrollably for several seconds, then dropped her head, relaxed, and released her death grip on my ass. Sporadically, she would lightly convulse in post-orgasmic tremors.

She laughed, "That's a first! I've never cum like that from just...wow...unbelievable."

"First for me, too," I replied, and leaned down to kiss her.

She moved her arms up and wrapped them around my back, lifting up to meet me, pressing her body against mine. We kissed and as we did, I gently moved my hips, pulling back and moving forward, slightly. Jen moaned in my mouth but stayed latched onto me. I sat up and she sat up with me, and started rocking her hips, working her vagina back and forth against my shaft. She broke the kiss and placed her head on my shoulder and began rocking her hips faster and making longer strokes, taking over the coupling. But after only a couple minutes, she released my back and grabbed my neck, pulling me down to the bed with her.

"Take over, take over. Fuck me now!" she gasped, as she settled back, simultaneously bringing her long legs up and wrapping them around my back.

I grabbed her shoulders and started lightly thrusting with slow, long, but firm strokes.

"No, fuck me, give it to me!" she growled.

"Fuck her, baby!" Liz barked, now reclined in the chair, feet on the bed, fervently jilling herself.

I immediately started pounding her, and she responded with a litany of yelps, grunts, groans, and expletives.

"Ungh-ungh-fuck-oh-oh-fu-u-uck-k-k...Aghh-ah-ah-fuck-uck-ba-aby..."

I was in some state of nirvana, now thrusting like an automaton, Jen's body shaking like a ragdoll beneath me. Then I felt the pressure start building, the tightening in my groin as my own climax started to ramp up. Beneath me, Jen was grunting and babbling.

"Oh fuck-oh-fuck-oh-fuck-ungh-ungh-fu-uck-cum-cum-ming!"

"AGHHH! B-B-BET-TER-FUCK-ING-CUM!" she screamed as I pounded her.

I impossibly ratcheted up the speed of my thrusts, my hips a blur, and erupted, spewing semen deep into her spasming cunt as she screamed out her orgasm, shaking, legs clamping around my back like a vice. I'd stopped thrusting, now just mashed up against her cervix, cock buried in her, and twitched and spasmed, shooting every last drop of my semen in her.

I never heard Liz climax, but when I laid my head to the side, I saw her, red-faced and red-chested, panting, legs sprawled on the bed, lightly rubbing her sopping vagina, head leaned back against the chair. She saw me looking.

She smiled, then grinned, "That was fucking epic!"

Beneath me, Jen gasped, "Fucking epic!"

I realized I was probably crushing her, and went to lift my weight off of her. She hesitated, then released her arms from my neck and let her legs slide off my back onto the bed.

As I sat up, Jen exclaimed, "My pussy feels like it's been hammered with tree stump!"

She rose up on her elbows and looked down, "I can still feel you. Are you still hard?"

"No, but semi. Sometimes after I cum hard, I don't go soft."

"Sis, you ready to go again? I can get him hard for you," Liz offered.

Jen exclaimed, "Oh no, I need a break."

"Well, then, get out of the way, sis! On your back, baby. Mamma Bear wants her turn."

Jen rose up on her elbows to watch as I pulled out of her. As my cock slipped passed her vaginal opening, she gasped, and simultaneously a flood of our combined fluids oozed out, running down her ass and onto the bed.

"Oh, I feel so empty, now...Good grief! What a mess!" she exclaimed as the fluids squished out of her.

"Thanks a lot, sis," Liz groused as she climbed on the bed.

"Me? That's not my fault!" Jen protested.

"Be a doll, and grab us a towel to put down. I like to be in the middle of the bed, and need to cover that so my baby doesn't have to lie in it while I ride his pole," she grinned.

Jen got up on shaky legs, holding a hand between them, and shuffled to the bathroom, returning with a bath towel. Liz quickly spread it and directed me to lie down, then immediately grabbed my slick cock and started expertly working the head and jacking me. It took a minute or two, but I felt myself getting aroused again with Liz's warm mouth and talented tongue working me. As soon as I was hard enough, she straddled me, spread her lips and dropped down against my cockhead. She wiggled it a second and it popped in.

At first, she rode me slowly, up and down the length of my shaft, flexing her powerful leg muscles. As she increased her pace, she worked her vaginal muscles, sublimely massaging my cock. I became fully engorged. At some point, Jen returned from the bathroom after cleaning up, to settle in the chair and watch her sister ride me. I didn't think the situation could get more surreal.

"Jen honey, unh, mmm, come and...ugh, fuck...kiss him, make out with Jack."

She didn't hesitate and climbed on the bed, leaned over me and began kissing me. I wanted to watch Liz ride me, but when Jen's long tongue invaded my mouth, and her large wet mouth enveloped mine, it added a whole new level of stimulation.

Liz began bouncing up and down, faster, harder, spearing her cervix. The pressure on my cockhead, the liquid friction of her grasping cunt, began to have an effect. I felt myself slowly building to another climax. I had wrapped my arms around Jen's slender chest, and was crushing her to me. Liz switched from stroking up and down, and planted herself on me, then started rocking forwards and backwards on my cock, all the while grasping my rod with her hot, slick cunt, rocking faster and faster.

"Jen! My tits! Suck my tits," Liz suddenly demanded.

Jen broke the kiss, quickly sat up and changed position, with her hips beside my head, legs folded under her.

"No! Straddle his head. Let him suck your pussy!" Liz quickly corrected.

I was immediately gifted with the sight of Jen's beautiful, glistening pussy and muscular buttocks as she swung a leg over me and squatted. I grabbed her hips, guided her into position and mashed her hot, wet cunt over my mouth. I shoved my tongue into her vagina and my nose into her wet pucker and began rocking her on my face.

She gasped, "Oh, aghh, damn!"

Then I felt her lean forward as she engaged my wife's breasts. I could only imagine that, but felt Liz's response as she rapidly increased her rocking motion and began vocalizing her impending climax.

Jen had latched onto Liz's left breast, sucking and biting it vigorously, as she fondled and pinched her right breast. Liz grabbed her sister's head with both hands and mashed it against her breast.

"About to cum! Ah, ah, ah...Fuck baby! If you can cum..."

I felt a rush of wetness on my groin as my wife ratcheted her hips. At that moment she reached behind herself and grabbed my balls, squeezing and manipulating them. My cock responded, temporarily getting even harder as I felt my groin tighten. I started spasming in climax as Liz clamped down and shuddered, spasming uncontrollably.

"OHHH, FU-U-U-UCK! UNH-UNH-AHHH...ahhhh, mmm-mmm-mmm." She stopped and settled on my cock as it throbbed, trying to ejaculate, spent.

I lifted Jen's hips enough to croak out, "Need to breathe."

She quickly swung her leg over me and settled beside me. She looked down, and started wiping my face with her hand, as I was smeared with her moisture and my own saliva.

Liz rocked forward onto my chest and replaced Jen's hand, kissing me, lovingly, sweetly, her body still occasionally twitching, stomach and vaginal muscles lightly contracting with post-orgasmic spasms.

Jen was affectionately running her hand through Liz's hair and down her back, caressing her, "That was...this has been..." she choked out, tearing up and beginning to cry, softly.

Liz, sitting up, completed her sentence, "Wonderful."

Then she wrapped an arm around her sister and pulled her close. Jen laid her head on my wife's shoulder and wrapped an arm around her. We stayed in that position till everyone settled down, then gradually untangled and headed to the shower.

II. THE 'ALSO' WIFE

Sunday, we slept in. I was the last one up, and heard the women in the kitchen. I slowly made my way to the shower and cleaned up. I had very mixed emotions about last night. Sexually, it was an incredible experience, but emotionally I was torn. On the one hand, I felt closer to Jen, in a way that I honestly wasn't completely comfortable with. On the other hand, I was very worried about how Liz would feel, afterwards, after she had time to consider what we had done. And, worst of all, I felt like I had betrayed Liz, that I had allowed the pot to give me an excuse to bed my sister-in-law.

As I was drying off, Liz stuck her head in the bathroom, "Morning, sleepyhead. Breakfast in ten, okay?"

I turned and smiled as I reached to hang up my towel.

"Honey?" Liz questioned, obviously reading my emotions, "You okay?" she asked and closed the distance between us, wrapping me in her arms.

I nodded.

She smiled and playfully remarked, "You know, you don't act like a guy who just got to bed two, hot sisters..."

I hugged her to me, putting my head next to hers, "Just concerned, um, worried maybe after having time to digest what we did, that you..."

She separated us to arm's length, "Jack, I have no regrets. I don't. I wouldn't have done this if I thought...Look, we'll talk after breakfast, but honest, Jen and I are both fine. We've been up a while. We've talked. Come on, let's eat. I'm starving."

I smiled, "Me, too," I said, and went to get dressed.

When I walked into the kitchen, Jen was coming back from the nook to get something, and turned to intercept me.

"Good morning, honey," she greeted me as she gently wrapped me up in a brief hug and kissed me.

"Good morning, Jen," I answered, feeling a little disconcerted.

During breakfast, among other things, we discussed the fireworks and decided against going into town. After breakfast, we retired to the patio with orange juice and ice waters. It was still pleasant enough to enjoy the morning air.

When we were settled, Liz brought up last night, and the discussion she and Jen had earlier.

"Honey, I know you have some concerns about last night, and Jen and I had a long discussion this morning, but before I get into that, we both want to hear your thoughts about it."

"Wow, um, okay; I'm not sure where to start...First, I guess, I must say that was an amazing and wonderful experience. You both know I was very reticent about...going that far, sleeping with you, Jen, but 'only' because I was afraid of any fallout - about regrets by either of you, and my own regrets, which I have...And I'm not sure where we go from here...where we can go from here...What I can say for sure is, I'll never forget that experience."

Jen spoke first, "Jack, I have no regrets. I had the most wonderful sexual experience I can remember, and with a man whom I love and care so very much for. And if I could never have that experience again, that would be my only regret."

SirAuthor
SirAuthor
579 Followers
12