All Comments on 'Kate and Edith Too Pt. 05'

by SirAuthor

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blah, blah, blah, skimmed most of it and still knew how it would end in chapter 1, honestly too much filler, this was a 2 maybe 3 chapter 'story' at most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You beat that story to death. UGH

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

I still see problems down the road for this trio!

4

HighpikeHighpikeover 1 year ago

I was disappointed with the end of this otherwise great story. You invested a lot of creative narrative in developing the polyamory. I think Jen's developing relationship with David deserved more attention. Thank you for a very good read and thank you also for posting the chapters in close sequence.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 1 year ago

This would have been better served as a 5 page story rather than a 5 chapter story.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Liked it. Maybe a tad bit too much filler, but the dynamics between the three needed a good bit of attention to be believable. Nice job there.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Think maybe this belongs in the Incest category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant story, brilliant writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So a woman moves in with her sister and brother-in-law, establishes an emotional and sexual relationship with both her sister and the brother-in-law, they fuck each other for several months, then the sister meets an eligible man, forms an emotional and sexual relationship with the new man, and then dials down her relationship with the sister and brother-in-law to just normal sisterly love and friendship. I'm pretty sure that was the whole story. If a producer wanted to make this story into a movie which characters and details do you think would be left out of the movie as irrelevant? I suspect the producer would want to know why he had to hire all those extra people and film all those extra scenes that added absolutely nothing to the plot and the story. Just a thought. Thanks for the effort. And thanks for allowing anonymous comments; at least you're willing to listen, even to dumb shits like me. That's to your credit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weird and long to get to a finish that was unremarkable. Really a good story that just didn't meet its potential. Faithful to polygamy to faithful again and oh by the way everyone is just fine with it.

OH! BRAVE NEW WORLD!!!

Wonder how long it is before another woman joins the team. This is wreck waiting to happen. Good luck Jack you will probably end up as the the little boy who had none.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Thanks for an entertaining series - 4* overall

rockpaperscissor8rockpaperscissor8over 1 year ago

Best story I've read in a long time. It would be a great story to continue to another season. Living in AZ and also a contractor I understand the nuances you hit on, the weather, landscape, and activities. I feel you wrote it more realistically considering it's like every man fantasy. Good work, well written, with just the right amount of sex.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

OK I Cheated I read all 3 comments before I am writing mine. I do not normally read comments prior to writing mine. I do not like having the commenters thoughts floating around in my feeble mind while I compile my thoughts on a story or in this case the whole series as well.

First my comments are on the series. I thought the series was put together in an interesting manner. An outstanding point from my perspective was the length of each part/section. As a slow reader it was a salient point to enjoying each of the parts. I thought all parts were at least good reads worthy of ⭐⭐⭐. Most of the parts I gave ⭐⭐⭐⭐ or ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. To me they were solid with each having a complete tales for their part of the series.

This part 05 was a great ending to the whole series. I gave it Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. I did this because while I did not enjoy the whole storyline because I have seen it in real-life in southern AZ with friends. While real-life is not a story that always has a happy ending. I was worried that this storyline was going to go the path my friends ended on. I was quite please with the ending created by the author.

Again, I must add there will always be haters and lovers of a story/tale or series. Each of us have our own opinions and we know what those are like. You don’t have to like my comments they are just mine.

I am looking forward to more Stories/Tales from this author. Thanks for completing the series.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Minor Quibble

Peckers do not ‘spear’ a cervix. The cervix is not in the middle of the vagina terminus, leading into the uterus. The cervix does lead into the uterus (although usually plugged with thick mucus) on the ‘roof’ of the vagina. The uterus is more like a second story, but angled up and back. A lot of LIT stories have long cocks going through the cervix and into the uterus… maybe with a plumber's snake, but certainly not an erect dork.

Incidentally, there is an interesting cervical action. When a reclining female is in orgasm, the vaginal exit (assuming Mr. Happy is not in the way) repeatedly dips down into the ‘floor’ of the vagina, giving any pooled swimmers a head-start into the mucus morass (most don’t make it!) Perhaps the reason human (unlike most mammals) females have that bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story overall, I really enjoyed it! I didn't care for the ending though. The whole story built up to the three of them being together. Jen finding another man immediately after throws water on the fire.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 1 year ago

Stud gets wife and her sister but is so cool he doesn’t want them both even while claiming he loves them both…these kind of unrealistic resolutions are weird. Not my cup of tea.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

I liked the way the story ended. 5 stars.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Why stop now, you could have dragged this out for another 5 or 6 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. Yes, I kind of got mixed message whiplash on this one. On one hand Jen is a wife, on the other looking for another man? Kind of shallow love if you ask me. Don't call her a wife then, she's just a fuck buddy. I really didn't like that. Commitment should mean something.

PeterPanicPeterPanicover 1 year ago

Great story but…OMG…the ice water. I’ve never seen so much ice water. Bizarre.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Love the story!

Author should check the lyrics of the title song - this story doesn't really fit what happens in that song. -- huge Statler Brothers fan

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

A good story with an interesting premise. AS with these three it wasn't just about the sex. There is a lot more to a close relationship between a man and a woman than just sex. The author pretty well covered all the bases on this one and gave the readers a little bit of everything. A little sex, a little romance, a little soul searching and lots of understanding. Very well done. 5 stars

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindover 1 year ago

I liked the plot and the logical development of the affection between the characters. I've used the idea of the reluctant male character in my own works. The comment about 'how can I have your sister when I couldn't let you have my brother', could have come from one of my own works. It sits very comfortably with me. We guys are really insecure about that.

I also liked the way that you let Jen disentangle emotionally at the end. Nice story!

zonozzonozover 1 year ago

Great story. Very believable plot and we'll developed characters.

Only critique I have with what I've read of your writing so far is that you don't seem to understand the difference between "heel", the tail end of a human foot; and "heal", the process a cut or wound to our skin/body goes through to repair itself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAuthor@SirAuthor
I've had three different careers and many different jobs. I've been to over 30 countries and 49 of the 50 states, plus 3 U.S. territories. I know several languages and speak two. I've been married twice, once unsuccessfully, and once successfully - and currently. I love an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES