All Comments on 'Kate and Eric Strike Back'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Ow Well

Revenge fucks never work. Whatever

No rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this deserve a big old

Yawn

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Revenge Fuck

Interesting that this revenge fuck shows that it solves nothing. It has nothing to do with her cheating. It is silly. When she cheated she knew deep down she wasn't happy with her marriage. That is why she was willing to risk her marriage. So, her marriage is over and his revenge fuck if anything will make her feel better, as sort of a mutual cheating. Stupid. A better revenge is for him to simply to get a divorce, find a new, better woman, get married, have kids and work hard at having a good life. She will compare herself to his new wife for the rest of her life - that is what women do. Cheating women seem to mark themselves as whores in their own minds. Once they start down that path, they never come back, even if someone was willing to give them a chance, they are not willing to forgive themselves. They often never have kids and if they do, their kids wind up fucked up because mommy is fucked up. It is the pattern they set for their lives.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago

More development needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sugna you are mad

Havent read the story but Sugna get your head out of your ass, you wrote so much stupid shit you self righteous prick. Go shove your bible and your family values up your ass! You're one of those idiotic wanna be "wise" guys that know all about women huh? I am a man too but I can tell you have no fucking idea about jack. Put your head between your legs and tongue fuck your ass, stupid idiot!

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND

but who needs enemies. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
quick tale

quick tale and your P.S made no sence

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ok so he wants her to file for divorce, but you really need and editor

why give the wife evidence unless you have your on and have already filed.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Pretty Bad

Many things do not make sense and the last sentence is almost impossible to understand.

sandymonroesandymonroealmost 10 years ago

Too short, missed the details.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Editor

"I told you he'd cheat on you!"

That is what most any editor would have FIXED the postscript to read.

It is referring to a unwritten statement of Kate's ... made to Helen to start the story.

Don't mess up the punch line. Big wind-up for a small pitch!

2*

greowulfgreowulfalmost 10 years ago
Decent for what it was

A flash story. Even then, could have been better. Unlike others, I don't care about the sloppy post script. I care about the lack of any character. It's not possible to fully flesh out a character in a flash story, but a sentence here and a sentence there would have made the story three-dimensional if short. As it is, it's a bit flat. Decent writing, though.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 10 years ago
FWIW

It doesn't say that Kate is in any kind of relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That was simply ugly.

Get an editor. Then try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Editor ?

You have to get someone, anyone, like person with no high school, to edit for you in the future.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad revenge at.all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
EDIT for you

P.S. I told you'd cheat on you.

change that to:

PS: I told you that he'd cheat on you.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay, I guess

Like so many of these stories, it becomes difficult to tell who is revenging who. Eric vs Helen? Kate vs Helen? Kate vs Eric? (Yes, making him a cheater and slut monger). So, what is gained by all this fornicating?

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

Ok, Kate get's Eric - Eric is happy and Kate is happy

Helen cheated with the yoga teacher - did she really or was it a scam to get Eric?

So what gets Kates spouse except a very good blow job?He just becomes a cuckold?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

story TAGS