All Comments on 'Kate and I Ch. 39-41'

by sramir2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SERIOUSLY GET A DAM EDITOR

Stop posting this garbage. You many have a good story but with all the DAM GRAMMAR errors it's a waste of us the readers time!!! If you are using an editor then they aren't doing their job. So either get someone who know how to edit or just stop posting it's a waste of time and space on here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I know you want to do it your way but........

I know you want to do it your way but listen to your readers to get better. They are not going to like what you do with your characters at times, but it is your story to tell. That said when they complain about things that affect readability it might be prudent to listen and make improvements that make the read more enjoyable and flow smoothly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: SERIOUSLY GET A DAM EDITOR

If you’re going to “SGET A DAM EDITOR” learn how to spell the DAMN word. A dam is a barrier, such as a dam on a river.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: re: SERIOUSLY GET A DAM EDITOR

Shit. A case of “physician, heal thyself.” I copied the original line, and THOUGHT I deleted all of the “SERIOUSLY.” It’s not a good idea to criticize someone for their spelling when I have a misspelling in my post.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous