Kate and the Haunted B&B Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wiggled those fingers inside her cunt and when fully coated I moved them into her asshole and pushed them deep in. I moved them around and even side by side to open her hole for my daddy's cock. I pulled them out and turning to the door questioned, "Daddy?"

He dropped his pants and kicked off his boxers and took his fat long daddy cock over to Mary's ass. He first pumped and slammed his cock in her soaking wet pussy to pick up some lube. Daddy then put his cockhead against her dark star and pushed her anal ring aside. Daddy grabbed Mary's long hair and pulled her head back hard as he pushed his cock balls deep down her ass.

"Oh you fucker, you ass breaker, you girl destroyer, go ahead and fuck my ass, pound your cock deep in my ass. I need a pussy to eat! Who's got a hot juicy one? I'm so thirsty. Come on already!" she challenged.

From behind I pulled down Alice's shorts and before she could react I pulled down her wet panties. I slapped her bare ass and pushed her towards the bed. She shyly slid under Mary and pulled her pussy lips open. Mary dove right onto that pussy. Alice started moaning right away as Mary pushed her tongue up that pussy. She then moved up and sucked a clit between her lips.

Alice started shaking and her face turned bright red as she gripped the sheets. She moaned loudly and her thighs went tight against Mary's head as she shook her pussy against those strong lips, and screamed out, "I'm cumming you cunt eater, get all my juice, suck me dry, I'm cumming!" Alice collapsed on the bed breathing heavily. She turned her head and found Hank's cock against her lips so she opened her mouth and let Hank wank his cock in her mouth.

Not to be forgotten my daddy was still plowing Mary's ass. He reached under her and just pulled out her clit. It was swollen and pinkie sized and easy for my daddy to abuse. Daddy was at his best fucking that ass. He pulled back to his cockhead then drove deep to his balls. Each time his thick long cock went balls deep Mary would huff and moan. Having a volleyball team body you could see Mary's tummy distend each time my daddy's cock went in deep.

"Oh fuck, make me cum on your fat man cock. I miss getting fucked in my ass so much. You make me wait so long for a cock in my ass. It's so fucking good. Fill it up with hot cum and I'll be satisfied for now," that strange voice said.

Daddy was pile driving that ass as Mary's anal ring was sucking that cock on the way out and sliding back home on the way in. Daddy started going faster and faster listening to Mary huff and moan. Daddy grabbed onto Mary's hips and pulled her ass back hard and drove his cock in deep. I watched daddy hunch his thighs each time as I guessed he was firing off his hot cum. I counted six, seven, eight jumps as he humped her ass each time. On eight daddy pushed his weight against her ass cheeks then pulled hard on her clit.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming. My ass is on fire. Your hot cum is filling my ass. I'm satisfied for now," Mary moaned.

She slid forward flat on the bed and fainted. My daddy's cock just popped out of her ass and dripped cum. He turned and walked bare ass out of the room and headed downstairs. Alice got off the bed and took Hank's hand and they walked bare ass out of the room and headed downstairs.

I helped the professor onto the bed next to his fucked senseless assistant and threw the duvet over them both. That should make for an interesting discovery in the morning. Alice and I should be up and about when we hear Mary's screams. I stood back and considered this first booking a huge success. Now I had to go downstairs and clean up my daddy and see if he had one more dose of baby butter to deposit into his daughter.

I did the nightly rounds and shut the house down. I walked into my room and daddy lay naked on his back, his nice daddy cock lying across his thigh. I did my nighttime obligations then climbed naked onto the bed. I used a warm wet wash cloth to clean my daddy's cock then took the soft tube into my mouth.

I sucked and pulled hot body blood into daddy's cock and slowly it rose to rock hard. I'd never had a chance to measure it so I did now. I placed my thumb at the base and stretched my hand out like palming a basketball. Daddy's dickhead was past my pinkie. I then circled his shaft with my hand and my fingers did not reach my thumb. All I really cared was that it be in my pussy right now and shoot its baby butter against my womb.

I straddled my daddy's cock and slowly let his dickhead push open my pussy lips. His dick found my wet tunnel opening and slowly I slid his cock up into my pussy, pushing out my pussy walls to make room for that man cock. I stopped when his dickhead kissed those deep lips of my cervix. I slowly started riding daddy's cock, out to the dickhead, down to his balls. My daddy started to murmur so I leaned over to his ear and whispered.

"It's just a dream daddy, a beautiful dream of you fucking your daughter. A dream of your cock pushing her pussy open and tapping deep against her womb. A dream of you pulsing your hot baby cum deep in her pussy and drowning her womb. A dream of your strong manly sperm finding your daughter's egg and you breeding her. A dream of watching her belly grow knowing it's your baby inside. Now relax daddy and just let this dream play out and shoot your hot cum into your daughter like a good wet dream."

All that time I had been riding daddy's cock like a jockey on a strong horse. My thighs held him tight as I rocked my pussy back and forth on his cock. My nipples swelled as they stroked his chest and my large breasts kept him warm. I increased my pace on his cock, out to his dickhead then squeeze the helmet, down to the base then squeeze his fat cock shaft.

My pussy honey was keeping his cock lubed, keeping it bathed in warmth. I was leaking all over his balls and occasionally spritzing his chest and my low hanging tits. My pussy muscles were actually sucking his cock, giving him a warm internal blowjob. I listened for his breathing changing and knew he was close to letting go his cum out that engorged dickhead.

I rode his cock warm and tight and when I felt his balls tickle my ass cheeks I slid fully onto his cock. I stayed slumped over rather than sit upright so his cum only had to shoot forward not up. In his sleep daddy started humping my pussy so I held him deep, deep against the lips of my cervix.

Suddenly daddy moaned and deep inside I could feel his cock swell then pulse over and over and over again. His baby cum was drowning my womb depositing those thousands of little swimmers. I knew this was my fertile weekend and this was my daddy's first deposit. I held his cock deep in my pussy until I felt him slip out on his own.

I rolled onto my back for a few minutes then leaned over and took daddy's cum and pussy coated cock into my warm mouth and cleaned him like a good daughter should. I crawled up and placed my head on his warm chest and slowly dreamed myself to sleep.

Daddy woke in the morning with me riding his hard cock. My pussy slid to his swollen dickhead then kissed his balls. When I pushed him deep his dickhead pushed my cervix lips open and they kissed his helmet. Daddy moaned and thrust up into me.

"Baby what are you doing? It's not right. I'm your daddy!" he moaned.

"Daddy is it incest if I fuck my daddy but you're not my father? Is it incest that the little girl you raised is now a grown woman and has your cock deep up her cunt? Is it incest that I'm gonna suck the baby butter out of your cock with my tight pussy? Will it be incest when my belly starts to swell with your baby? It will be incest that you fucked your niece, your brother's child, and bred her to get even with him for fucking your wife giving her two baby girls. Now flip me over and fuck your niece and shoot your hot baby cum deep down her cunt," I growled.

Daddy grabbed my hips and flipped us over with his cock still deep in my pussy. Like a man possessed he started hamming my pussy, banging my ass into the mattress as he grunted each time he went deep. He hunched up under my hips and pulled my pussy deep onto his cock. His hands were free now to maul my tits and he pulled my hard nipples out far. I moaned and humped my hips onto his cock.

"You're gonna remember this time when I flooded your womb with my daddy cum. Your pussy is gonna remember when I pounded it with my thick cock. Your womb is gonna remember sucking in my dickhead and drowning in my baby butter. Your ass is gonna remember getting squashed into the mattress and feeling your pussy juice pour across your asshole. Now take this cock, over and over until I have my pleasure with your naughty pussy. Beg me for this cock Kattie-Kat. If you want my baby cum then beg for it!" daddy growled.

"Give me your cock daddy! Give me your hot thick baby butter daddy! Breed me daddy! Give me your baby! Make my belly swell! Cum in me daddy! Cum in me right now, I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your big thick cock! I'm cummmmmming," I yelled and pounded my poor pussy lips against his crotch.

Daddy grabbed my hips and rocked my swollen clit against the base of his thick cock. I started cumming and my pussy pulsed on daddy's thick cock. He pushed his cockhead hard against my cervix and started shooting rope after rope of hot cum against those deep lips. I could feel his cock swell with each pulse as he moaned his pleasure.

He collapsed against my hips then laid his head on my sweaty breasts. I ran my fingers through daddy's hair and whispered how much I loved him. His breathing slowly returned to normal and we rolled onto our hips facing each other. I softly started to kiss his lips then his eyes and his sweaty forehead.

"I love you daddy, I always have and always will. I know you started a baby within me and I will love your child always. Now rest and later I'll shower with you and clean you and take care of you and send you home to mommy and my sister. I want you to promise me you'll love and care for them just like before. And you all can visit and we will be one happy family. Mom will never know for sure who the father of my baby is but she will have strong suspicions, but we will deal with that later." And so I sent my daddy home.