Kate and Tyler Ch. 02

Story Info
Lust, love, and making amends...
21.1k words
4.84
7.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers

Part 1

Spring had finally reached the Midwest and Kate was itching to get outdoors. She had grown tired of the treadmill months ago. Now the indoor track bored her.

That seemed to be a "thing" with her, at least when it came to exercise. Kate would grow weary with one thing and move on to the next, sometimes cycling back around again. Regardless, she was glad it was finally warm enough to switch to the outdoor track.

The gym was busy for a Tuesday. She hated when it was busier than normal. More reason to get some fresh air, she thought. Kate grabbed her water bottle and headed toward the front door.

It had been over a week since Tyler had come to her house. They exchanged looks at the gym when they thought no one was looking. On Saturday, when there was hardly anyone there, he walked and talked with her on the indoor track. They had messaged each other some on Facebook throughout the week too. That night, once her kids had gone to bed and the house was quiet, she admitted to him via Messenger that she was disappointed they couldn't have another rendezvous that weekend.

Even Kate was surprised with herself for spilling that secret. It's not like they were boyfriend/girlfriend. What were they anyway? Fuck buddies? Friends with benefits? Regardless of the title, Tyler had agreed with her that he was too. And she'd been relieved to know their one-night stand had hopefully not been just that. As fun as it was, Kate would have felt used.

A message notification loudly interrupted her Black Keys song shortly after she started down the outdoor track.

"Where'd ya go? No goodbye? ;)" It was from Tyler. Kate smiled to herself.

It had become their ritual. The days the gym was busy and/or a bunch of Tyler's friends were around, he still made a habit of pretending to come stretch while she did whenever he knew Kate was about done. She thought it was cute he still tried to get a chance to interact with her at least a little bit on those days. She hated admitting it even to herself, but a teensy weensy part of her was still a little butt hurt that he couldn't/wouldn't hang out with her more there during the week. But she understood his reasoning. It's better this way, Kate reminded herself. Hell, she herself said it was better that the less people who saw them hanging out, the better. It was rare for her to not run into someone she knew or recognized her from working at the only doctor's office in town. She should keep a low profile. People LOVED gossip in small towns.

"I'm on the outside track," Tyler's phone pinged a few seconds later. Well, that explained it. His intrusive thoughts got the better of him when she didn't return from what he thought was a bathroom break after a few minutes. Is she mad at me? Is she trying to avoid me? Tyler scolded himself for such foolish thinking. He tried to keep things light in his message back to her, not wanting to sound clingy. He certainly felt that way at the moment and sighed, exasperated with himself.

"Clockwise or counter?"

"Guess you'll just have to find out. :)"

Tyler greatly enjoyed the playful side that had come out of Kate recently. It was a nice change to her grumpiness towards him at first, though he would never tell her that to her face. He immediately accepted the challenge, headed outside, and chose clockwise.

It took him a few minutes before he could tell whether he had chosen correctly or not. The trail meandered through the trees on the western edge of the property, making it so that you couldn't see anyone coming until they were almost upon you. Tyler broke out into a jog and finally saw her up ahead. She was almost to the edge of the trees. That was no good for what he wanted. He sprinted to catch up to her in time. Kate turned around a few seconds before he reached her. He barely caught the look of surprise on her face before he snatched her around the waist and kissed her passionately. After a second of shock, her body relaxed beneath his hands and she returned his kiss with just as much fervor. Kate's heart raced in her chest as he reluctantly pulled away, hands lingering on her waist. In that moment, she knew he still wanted her just as badly as she wanted him, pushing any doubts away.

"You found me," Kate smiled, eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Of course. I missed you," Tyler kissed her again.

"You act like you haven't seen me in a week," she teased, wanting badly to run her fingers through his wavy brown hair.

"I mean YOU you, not gym you."

Kate couldn't stop the heat rising in her cheeks.

"I know what you mean," she looked down at her feet a moment. Tyler lifted her chin, stared into her eyes a moment, and kissed her again, slower this time. Feeling his lips on hers again made her miss them even more somehow in hindsight.

"I hate to be a party pooper, but we should probably cool it," Kate whispered as his fingers intertwined with hers, their faces still dangerously close to one another.

"Why? You really think the gym is gonna splurge on security cameras out here?"

He had a point there. Still.

"What about other people, silly?" she laid a hand on his chest, looking up at him. She took solace in the fact that his heart was beating fast too.

"Fine," Tyler gave her a lop-sided smile. "One more to hold me over?" his lips were practically brushing against hers. Kate gave a small nod, unable to deny him of his request. She saw the fire, the lust, in his eyes as he pulled away.

"Why do I feel like you're having impure thoughts?" she smirked.

"Am I that obvious?"

Kate debated whether to tell him he wore his heart on his sleeve...Or did he? Maybe she was just able to read him well since they'd been spending more time with one another. She decided to just answer by holding her thumb and index finger close together in front of her face.

"Dare I ask what you're thinking about?" she lifted an eyebrow.

"Do you really want to know?" Tyler taunted back, lowering his voice. Her nether regions tightened every time he did that. She nodded and he leaned toward her.

"I was wondering about what you taste like," his voice was even deeper in her ear. Kate shivered both from his insinuation and his closeness.

"Damn it, Tyler," she slapped him on the chest, just enough to hurt a little. He jumped, looking a cross of confused and amused.

"You can't be saying shit like that when you can't act on it!"

"The trees are pretty thick over there," Tyler pointed to their left toward the gym's property line.

"Tyler!"

"I'm just teasing...mostly," he smiled showing teeth.

"Come on," he took her hand and kissed her before leading her down the path again. She let him, at least momentarily. Behind a hill, they were still out of view of the building. A fleeting worry about watching for other walkers briefly crossed her mind, but left just as quickly. The effect this young man had on her was intoxicating. They walked in comfortable silence for a minute, temporarily carefree.

"You know, the kids will be gone this weekend," Kate grinned evilly.

Part 2

"The coast is clear," Kate messaged Tyler around 6:30 that Friday. Dan and Suck Up McGhee, as she was now calling her ex-husband's new wife, had just left with the kids ten minutes before. Just long enough for her to pour a glass of wine and chug half of it to calm her lingering nerves. She didn't know where they were coming from. At least this time she knew how the night was going to end, unlike the Saturday two weeks ago. And it certainly wasn't doing anything they hadn't already done. Still, Kate was a bit nervous and welcomed the liquid courage rolling down her throat.

"Be there in 10," came his simple reply less than a minute later. Kate secretly wondered if he had been sitting around waiting for her message. Judging by his response time, he had. Anxious though she was, Tyler seemed to be as eager as she was. That definitely helped to calm her nerves. Kate finished her glass of wine in the time it took him to drive to her house. She felt much more relaxed by the time the knock came at the door.

"Hey," Kate greeted, stepping to the side to let him in. No sooner than she had the door closed, she was being pinned against it.

"Hey," he returned her greeting, voice deeper than normal, before kissing her hungrily.

Kate felt like she would melt into the door, Tyler's pleasantly warm body pressed tightly against hers. Her hands found his hair, his found her hips. They kissed frantically for a long minute.

"You're a bad influence, you know that?" he finally spoke.

"Why is that?" Kate looked at him through hooded eyes, hands still idly running through his locks.

"Because I've been thinking about you all week."

She paused.

"Is that so bad?" she asked seriously.

"It is when you get a hard-on in shop class," Tyler admits close to her ear. She stifles a laugh.

"Well, by all means, let me make it up to you," her hands quickly slid down to his jeans and unzipped them. He kicked his boots to the side and did a little wiggle to free himself of the pants. Kate grabbed his dick, which was already semi-hard, through his boxers and stroked him. Tyler closed his eyes momentarily and moaned deep in his throat.

To keep with the greedy spirit of the night, she didn't prolong her teasing and freed his dick from the confine of his boxers. She continued stroking him until he was standing at full attention in her hand, pulsing, hungry for more attention.

Tyler's hands roamed up her shirt to find that she wasn't wearing a bra this time.

"You're welcome," Kate whispered in his ear right before he started rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger, making her gasp.

They didn't play with each other for long. There was no reason to, both of them were eager to get to the main event, two weeks' worth of sexual tension being more than either of them could handle. Tyler unzipped her jeans, but she caught his wrist before he pulled them down. He looked at her expectantly.

"I forgot to tell you. I may have thrown in a little surprise tonight," her cheeks flushed as she let him take off her pants the rest of the way. His eyes lingered on the red lacy underwear as his long fingers played over the edges. Kate saw the approval in his eyes.

"Not just that." She reached down and pulled two thin pieces of fabric to either side, exposing her bare pussy and making it obvious what was really special about her panties. Tyler's eyes grew wide and a slow smile spread across his lips. She was pleased with his reaction, figuring the kid had never had the pleasure of crotchless panties flaunted for him. Besides, she had a certain fondness for them too when the mood struck. And the mood had definitely struck tonight.

"Now finish undressing me and fuck me like you've been dreaming about for the past two weeks," she spoke low in his ear.

Kate let him pull her shirt above her head, her exposed pink nipples already hard points. Tyler took his dick in his hand and slid it between her thighs, feeling the moisture already evident on her entrance.

"No way," she stopped him. A flash of worry crossed his face.

"Take that shirt off so I can enjoy all of this," she made a sweeping circular motion around his chest. Tyler obliged, throwing the shirt somewhere near the boots.

"You like what you see?" he teased, flexing his biceps.

"You know I do," Kate kissed him quickly.

"Wait till you see what kind of use I can put them to." With that, he lifted her up, still pinning her to the door. Her legs wrapped around him instinctively. She could feel his penis brushing her opening and bit her lip, thinking about how badly she wanted it inside of her, how badly she'd wanted him again since the first time. She wasn't the slightest bit surprised that he could lift her, but it was still a turn on. It had been a long time since anyone had wanted her so badly to screw her against a just closed door.

Kate held her breath as she felt more of him slowly, easily, sliding inside of her. Just the tip was in when he slammed the rest of the way into her.

"Oohh," her breath escaped in a half moan, half whimper. Tyler lazily pulled out as far as he could, ramming inside of her again without warning. He did this several times, relishing in the sounds of approval he was eliciting from her, before nailing her as hard as he could. She seemed to have liked it the first time they had sex and he was of the mindset If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

His only qualm was how quickly they both finished when he pumped into her with reckless abandon like that. But the night was young and so was he. Tyler was happy to give Kate what she wanted as many times as she wanted it.

Five minutes later and they were both shuddering and moaning louder than they probably should have been. He briefly wondered if she was worried about her neighbors hearing them. If she was thinking anything similar to him, the thought had probably crossed her mind, but was too lost in the ecstasy a hard orgasm wrought to care.

Tyler rested his forehead against the soft skin of her shoulder as they finished, still conscious of the fact that he was the only thing keeping her from falling to the floor. Kate panted into his neck, both of their chests heaving against one another as they caught their breath.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Tyler," she finally managed to rasp. Slowly, he looked up at her. He'd never admit it, but part of him wanted to breathe in the sweet scent of her skin for longer. Instead, he said something goofy to not give away his deeper thoughts.

"I think crotchless panties are my new favorite thing," he kissed her before gently lowering her back on her own feet. His body was still pressing against hers, hands on her shoulders, hers around his waist, as they stared at each other. Badly he wanted to run them up the sensitive skin of Kate's neck and kiss her ravenously again.

"I thought you would like them," she smiled seductively.

"How 'bout we go upstairs and take a shower?" she offered.

"You know, it's almost as if you wanted that as much as I did," she teased, rubbing his wet chest. She was slowly getting used to its bareness.

"I wasn't joking about getting a boner in shop class. What would you say if I told you I could go for more?" a small smile played on his lips as he caressed her hips.

"I'd say you're the type of little horn dog I needed and didn't even know it," Kate tilted her face up to kiss him.

"You're one to talk!" Tyler laughed. "Don't think I didn't notice you shaved again. How am I supposed to know whether the curtains match the drapes?"

"You're not. And you never will," Kate's eyes twinkled mischievously as she patted the side of his face.

"Will you at least give me a chance to get a closer look?" his voice lowered as he leaned his forehead against hers.

"After we're done in here," she whispered in his ear. "If you think you're up to it," Kate taunted.

After washing each other a little too thoroughly in the shower, Kate scooted toward the middle of her king sized bed, fell back, and let her towel fall away from her. Tyler couldn't help staring as her breasts bounced and finally lolled to the side. Slowly, her knees parted too, exposing the prize he was after. Without hesitating, he climbed on the bed with her.

"Do your worst," she continued taunting. Tyler was young, but he had still heard plenty of things about guys not being good at giving women oral or just flat out refusing to. Truth be told, he had only tried it once and the girl hadn't been that into it. But that was before one of his buddies had told him a trick. Sean was kind of full of shit, though, so he had looked it up on his phone later that night. As it turned out, his friend was actually telling the truth for once. It wasn't exactly something you could practice without a willing participant, so Tyler hoped he actually did it well.

Without a word, he ran his hands up her legs, leaned down, rested his hands inside the top of her thighs, and buried his face in her snatch.

"Oh," Kate murmured, back arching as his warm tongue met her pussy lips. Tyler ran up and down her fresh, clean slit, wanting to get her nice and wet again. After a few minutes, he probed a little deeper, still licking up and down, up and down. Mission accomplished. She was definitely starting to get wet.

Something else was stirring too. Every now and then, Tyler paused from his licking to suck on her nub, not wanting it to be left out of the party. Each time he did, it was like Kate was getting electrocuted, her back arching even more, grabbing handfuls of the bedspread as she cried out. Tyler kept going, not even sure he would need to try his trick out, but still wanting to.

After torturing her a few more minutes and she was sopping wet and moaning more and more, he started licking the alphabet around her clit. It sounded stupid, but he certainly didn't hear any complaints coming from Kate. Quite the opposite.

"Oh God. Oh fuck. Oh Jesus," she moaned.

Tyler made sure he did each letter a few times before moving on to the next one, gauging her reaction to each. She was absently running her fingers through the wavy mess on top of his head. He didn't get far.

"Oh shit! Right there!" Kate grasped his hair a little tighter. He was only on "E". Tyler picked up his speed now that he had found the magic letter. He felt her juices wet against his chin. That and the taste of her in his mouth was still a new sensation, but not an unpleasant one. He was starting to wonder what the big deal was about eating a woman out. He would do it again. Especially to hear this red-headed beauty moan.

"Oh God, Tyler. I'm going to cum!" she warned. Or at least tried to. He wasn't sure if that was his cue to stop or keep going. He figured it depended on the person and the day. And Kate didn't seem to be putting up much of a fight, so he kept going, tongue flicking her bean wildly.

"Ty-! Oh God! Oh, OH, OOOHH!" her wails grew in volume right before she exploded. The hand on the back of his head was starting to hurt, but Tyler didn't dare stop until she was finished. He lapped lightly at her as her orgasm waned, curious what it tasted like. Kate shuddered each time his tongue touched her.

"Stop," she finally wheezed and relinquished his head. He did as she asked. Tyler sat back on his haunches, wiping his messy face on the back of his hand. He would have to clean up in a minute.

"Do I even want to know where you learned to eat pussy like that?" Kate's breathing was still ragged.

"I know some tricks," he smirked.

"You certainly do. Whatever they are, they work," she flopped her arms out to her sides, making Tyler chuckle.

"Be right back," he announced, hopping off the bed toward the master bathroom. Giving her time to catch her breath, he ran the water in the sink, splashing and rubbing his face clean. He found a towel and dried off. Before he had a chance to turn around, Tyler felt a pair of warm hands on his ass. He clenched involuntarily.

"Your turn," her voice whispered lustily in one ear.

"Oh yah?" he spun around, attempting to wrap his arms around her waist. Kate wasn't having it, though. She nodded in agreement and slowly kissed her way down his chest and abs before reaching her final destination. She thought his little "happy trail" was cute, especially given he didn't have much body hair elsewhere. She didn't dare utter the word "cute" out loud in reference to anything about him, though.  Looking Tyler in the eyes, she licked her lips before kissing the length of his shaft.

He wasn't terribly hard yet. Kate had work to do, but she didn't mind. She hadn't had much time giving him head last time, but she was determined to return the favor he had just given her and completely suck him off this go-round.

When she got to the tip of his penis, she licked circles around it, using one hand to keep his dick from jumping away from her attention. Kate lifted it gently, licking from the base to the tip again on the underside of his shaft. Tyler let out a sigh. She looked up to see his eyes were closed, at least for the moment. She continued licking the length of his cock until she was satisfied it was nice and lubed up. Looking up and licking her lips once more, she paused until Tyler's eyes were on her, then took him into her mouth.

hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers