Kate Beckinsale Does Literotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

"It's inside me so very deep!"

"Move your hips."

Kate demurred as she wallowed in the pleasure of his hard cock inserted fully inside her. She planted both hands on his stomach as she moved her hips from side to side. He watched her tits moved in an erotic jiggle in time with her rhythmic riding of his erection as she gained confidence. Her head dropped down as her body lowered until her boobs mashed onto his broad chest.

"I love it!" She announced as she rode his big prick urgently, savouring each precious penetration as if it might be the last.

With a concerted effort Kate humped her lover with strong bobs of her rump as she closed her eyes and pulled his face into her heaving bosom. The sublime friction of cunt on cock was heavenly for the pair of them as time seemed to stand still. Totally engrossed in her fucking she barely noticed his hands settle on her waist and shove upwards into the depths of her pussy. Their sweat drenched bodies stuck to each other as they seemed to wrestle each other on the creaking bed.

"You're going to make me cum again." Said Kate under her ragged breath.

Her hips were being dragged to and fro as he kept his hard on firmly inside her cunt. She raked her nails along his chest as her climax rushed through her. He gave a huge thrust up and grinned at the flood of fluids that ran out of the shuddering woman.

"I do declare that I am about to shoot into your belly." He confirmed as his balls tightened.

Kate froze, his pulsing cock embedded inside her cunt where she swore she could feel his every heartbeat with each throb of his knob.

"I...I have no desire to become pregnant by you, Captain."

"Then I suggest you swallow my seed instead."

With a swivel of her hips she rose up off of him and held up his shining prick. She kicked her long legs back and rested her frame, belly down and sucked on him most vigorous. Within a minute Jackson grunted and at that moment Kate drew back and tugged on his swollen cock until he spurted his cum in several great arcs onto his stomach. Kate watched avidly as he exploded and made one large pool of semen on his body.

"I can see we need to practise more on our fun and games."

He looked up as he wiped the sweat from his eyes and studied the mess on his groin. Kate padded over bare foot to a table where sat a huge bowl of water. He was transfixed by her rolling buttocks as she walked. An angel with a gorgeous ass indeed. As she tended to her toilet she made a reference to his remark.

"Oh, you think we shall do this again?"

Jackson sat up on the bed.

"I do believe you concur my dear Kate. Let us team up, we make a pretty pair you and I."

Kate thought hard. It was true that she had never felt so alive and the thrill of the chase was quite invigorating. And his cock was to be admired.

"Very well. But mark my words Captain Jackson. As you rightly supposed, I AM no angel, but a most wicked lady you would not dare to cross. Betray me and you shall regret it."

As she spoke he came behind her and held her from behind, his hard body tight against hers. Kate closed her eyes in bliss as she felt his strong arms wrap around her breasts and she pressed back into him. His manhood was already at half mast as he bumped it on her soft backside.

"Come back to the bed and we shall commence with lesson number two."

Kate spun around and they kissed hard and long, then made passionate love through the night until the sun rose.

x

Kate and Captain Jackson teamed up several more times in the coming months and she managed to acquire a substantial amount of money and valuables, not to mention a highly charged sex life.

"I do declare that I still have much to learn about life on the road Captain." Said Kate as they rode side by side back to the Leaping Stag.

"And there is much more to learn in my bed dear woman. Let us make haste!"

Kate felt as free as a bird as they laughed all the way back to the inn. The following week she heard of a valuable gold shipment being driven close by and thought it fitting that she and the Captain should make a target of it and retire early. She rode like the wind to the inn where she hoped to find Jackson and relay the good tidings.

"Is the Captain here?" She asked the landlord as she took the stairs two at a time.

"Oh, he is here alright, in his usual room and I'll wager in his bed."

"Let me surprise him."

The landlord chuckled and rubbed his chin with amusement.

"He'll be surprised alright."

Kate burst through the door and then her heart sank as she saw the cheating ruffian banging a cheap blonde on the bed, her legs flailing in the air as she shrieked with glee. His ass rose and fell with rapid motions as he fucked the brains out of the naked hussy. Without pause he greeted Kate with a merry hello.

"Kate, what a pleasant surprise, haven't seen you in a week. I wasn't expecting you."

"Obviously." Kate stifled a sob as she watched his butt quicken as he got into his vinegar strokes.

"Oh, this one? She is just a cheap wench I picked up to pass the time until you returned."

"Hey! Who you calling a cheap wench."

Kate grew from being saddened to being mighty angry as she made to leave.

"I warned you before about deceiving me, now you'll be sorry. You may find that this cheap tart will cost you dear. Farewell Captain Jackson."

In floods of tears Kate rode back to her own estate and tossed a rock through the window of the study where her husband Sir Ralph was reading a book. Attached was a note which he read aloud.

"If you wish to know the whereabouts of the notorious Captain Jackson he is harboured tonight at the Leaping Stag Inn."

Together with the local magistrate and voluntary men Jackson was captured and brought to justice. Lady Kate had once again proven to be the wicked lady she always knew she was.

x

Kate Beckinsale spent the next two days sitting on her saved story before hitting delete on her laptop. It had been fun to write but acting was really her thing.

END

123z
123z
825 Followers
12