Kate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It has, Mom," Kate told her, "These damn bruises are going to take a little longer to go away, though; but Mark is letting me stay here with him. Isn't that so sweet of him to do that?"

"Yes it is," Carolyn replied, glancing adoringly at me, "And that's because he's such a sweet boy."

"Come on, you guys," I said, my face turning beet red with embarrassment, while all three women giggled at my discomfort, "I'm just a regular guy, that's all."

"Mark," Carolyn smiled, gently taking my hand and making me sit down on the couch between her and Kate, "You are...a very special young man. My daughter sees it in you just like I do; and if you give yourself even half a chance, I think that you'll do great things one day."

"I don't know about that," I humbly replied, "All I know is that I love Kate very much, and woe be unto anyone that tries to stand in our way."

"That's exactly what I mean," she kindly replied, "You're willing to fight for what you believe in. Not everyone is like that, sweetie."

"I think you give me too much credit," I smiled, "But I thank you for all the encouragement just the same."

All of a sudden I heard Kate's stomach growl, followed by not only her laughter, but Sarah's, too.

"Are you hungry, my love?" I softly asked her, "I can make you anything you want to eat. Just name it."

"I'd like a grilled ham and cheese sandwich," she meekly smiled, "But only if it's not too much trouble."

"Of course not," I smiled, rising up from where I was seated, and then turning to gently kiss her lips, "What would you like to drink, my love."

"Do you have any hot tea?" she softly asked.

"It won't take me but a few minutes to brew some," I told her, "In the mean time, would you like a cup of coffee while you're waiting?"

"That would be great, sweetheart, with milk and sugar," she smiled, "Oh, and one more thing, Mark."

"Of course," I replied smiling, "What is it?"

"Nothing really," she grinned, "I just wanted to tell you that I love you."

"Aw, thank you, pretty girl," I smiled, kissing her again, "I love you, too."

~~~~~~

Once it was brewed, I made Kate a cup of hot tea, with a small slice of lemon, just as she'd requested. And while she was sitting and talking with her mother and Sarah in the den, I was busy in the kitchen making her a grilled ham and cheese sandwich. I know I wasn't supposed to hear what they were talking about, but because they weren't trying to hide it, I listened to them while I worked.

"That boy loves you, Katie," Carolyn told her daughter, "I've never seen anything like it."

"He sure does, Carolyn," Sarah smiled, "I only hope that I can find one as good as him when I get out and start dating again."

"Not all men are like Tyler Martin, sweetie," Kate told Sarah, "But I know that it's going to take you some time before you're ready so; you should take all the time you need."

"I think you should concentrate on getting better, Katie," Sarah replied, "Mark will look out for you. You can count on it."

"I know he will," Kate said, "But Tyler Martin is pure crazy and I just don't want to see anything happen to Mark. Surely you two can understand that, can't you?"

"Of course we can, baby girl," Carolyn told her, "I don't know how I know this, but I've got a strange feeling that if Mark ever gets provoked, who ever the dumb ass is that does it is going to pay very dearly for it, I can somehow feel it."

Little did Carolyn know how true her premonition was, as far as I was concerned? I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that Tyler Martin was going to pay dearly for his sins, whether it was by my hand, or by the hand of the law. But he was going down either way; that much was certain.

As far as Mike Dodge and David Linder were concerned, I was going to have to play that one by ear and see where it went. But like Carolyn, I had the strange feeling that one way or another; they were going to somehow hang themselves, either separately, or together. Personally, I could've cared less how they did it, just as long as they were dealt with, those sorry motherfuckers...

~~~~~~

That afternoon after everyone had gone home, Kate and I sat together on the couch in the den, having had the first chance to actually sit down and talk with one another. There were no agendas, no limited time frame; there was just her and just me, two people who cared deeply for one another.

"I can't thank you enough for letting me stay here with you, Mark," Kate smiled, laying her head on my shoulder, "I would've gone crazy at my mother's house."

"Are you kidding me?" I smiled, "I would've gone crazy not being able to be with you, baby."

"Before we go any further," she said, "I want you to know something, Mark."

"You can tell me anything," I quietly told her, "I hope you know that."

"I do know that," she replied, "That's why I wanted to let you know right now that I had nothing to do with what Mike and David pulled...you know, the reasons why they hired you."

"I believe you," I smiled, "But in a way, I'm kind of glad they did what they did."

"Oh really," she asked, looking into my eyes, "I've just got to hear this...why?"

"Because you and I would've never met," I grinned, "And there's no way I could ever regret meeting you."

"You're such a sweet guy," she softly smiled, and then suddenly turned serious and asked me, "Can I do something without making you angry, Mark?"

"Let's get something straight right now," I told her, sitting up so that I could look into those beautiful brown eyes, "There's nothing that you could ever do that would make me angry."

"Good," she softly replied, "Because I've wanted to do this for a while now," and then she gently touched her lips to mine, slowly but softly kissing my lips. I could feel her pressing her body against mine, pushing her firm, yet soft, full breasts against my chest, while slowly climbing on top of me until our crotches began to touch. Then she ever so gently began to grind against me, while our tongues began an age old duel that only true lovers know.

Before long my cock began to awaken, and when it met with her clothed pussy, not only could I feel the heat that radiated from her crotch to mine, but I also heard her begin to whimper, telling me that she was getting as horny as I was.

"Wait, baby," I slowly pulled away from her, both of us breathing heavily, "Are you sure that you're ready to do this, my love?"

"I'm still very sore," she panted smiling, gently reaching between us and grabbing my eight inches of iron hard cock through my pants, "But I just wanted to know what I had to look forward to when I'm better; and I have to tell you that I can't wait until we make love for the first time."

"I love you, Kate," I smiled, trying to regain my breath, "I love you very much, but I want you to be fully healed when we give ourselves to one another, okay?"

"I think you're right," she giggled, gripping my still hard cock, "Otherwise you're going to kill me with this thing."

"Stop that," I laughed, "Dirty girl."

"Oh, yeah, baby," she wantonly smiled, "I'm your dirty girl, and don't ever forget it, okay?"

"Never, baby," I softly replied, gently kissing her lips, "I love you, Kate."

"Mmm," she purred, "I'm so glad that you do."

"Now it's my turn to ask you something," I smiled, "And I don't want you to get mad either."

"Okay," she oddly replied, "But there's nothing that you could ever say or do to make me mad...well, not very much," and then she giggled.

"Here goes then," I began, "You're so beautiful, and I'm of the belief that you can have any guy you want. I guess what I'm trying to ask is, what could you possibly see in someone who's just a plain guy like me."

"Come on, Mark," she almost sadly replied, "Why in the world would you ever think that you were plain, sweetie? I happen to think that you're the most handsome, not to mention the most exciting man I've ever met, and any woman that doesn't, or perhaps can't see that is an absolute idiot."

"It really means alot to me to hear you say that, Kate," I smiled, "I guess I should probably not be so hard on myself."

"I agree," she sweetly teased me; "You really should take your own advice ya know."

"I suppose so," I grinned, "In the mean time, I know that you're probably not hungry, but I could really stand a bite to eat."

"Are you kidding?" she giggled, "I'm always ready to eat something good, and you, my love, are an excellent cook."

"Alright then," I chuckled, "How about some Ginger Chicken?"

"Oh, hell yes," she giggled, "I absolutely love Thai food."

"Ginger Chicken it is, then," I smiled, standing up and taking her hand, "Come on, beautiful, you can help me cut up the vegetables."

"Okay, baby," she smiled, "Lead the way, handsome."

~~~~~~

I can't remember that last time I had so much fun in the kitchen than I did with my beautiful Kate. It seemed like everything we did was like a new discovery with her, even something as simple as setting up my Wok. I still love the way she smiles whenever I show her something she's never seen and/or done before, hence the reason she now lives in every molecule of my being, but I'm getting ahead of myself again...

~~~~~~

After we finished eating, which Kate absolutely loved, I was about to take on the job of washing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen, until Kate protested, telling me that she was just as much a part of dirtying up the place, too. So, of course I let her help, but I could tell that she was really tired when we were done, and in doing so, I sent her to the shower, and then off to bed. I was going to sleep in one of my guest rooms until Kate began raising hell about it.

"Oh, no you don't," she told me in no uncertain terms, "I want you in here right next to me, and I won't take no for an answer."

"Holy shit," I teased, "Are you always this hard headed?"

"Yep," she giggled, "Especially when it comes to you. After all, you're my man and I'm your woman, and that's how it is."

"Alright then," I lovingly smiled, "I guess I've received my instructions."

"See there, baby," she giggled, lightly smacking me on the ass, "You're getting smarter all the time."

"Whatever," I playfully groaned, climbing beneath the sheets in bed with her, wearing only my boxers, "Gimme a break, girl."

"Nope," she giggled, "The only thing I'm giving you is my body, and that's only after I've recovered enough to take on that monster in your shorts."

"You need to get some sleep, silly girl," I smiled, kissing her lips, as I leaned across her to turn off the bedside lamp, "I'll see you in the morning, beautiful."

"Mmm," she sweetly purred, snuggling up next to me in the dark, "I love you, Mark."

"I know you do," I softly replied, placing my arm around her shoulders, gently pulling her against me, "I love you, too."

~~~~~~

Chapter Seven

When I awoke the next morning, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that Kate had her face buried into the crook of my throat, planting soft kisses on my skin, eliciting small chills which ran down the front of my chest and ended right in my groin, hence the reason my cock was nearly at full mast.

"Good morning, my love," I softly smiled, "How're you feeling this morning?"

"I'm still a little sore," she replied, "But I feel better than I did yesterday."

"Good," I smiled, "That means that you're healing."

"I hope so," she replied smiling, and sitting up, "I'm tired of being all achy and sore."

"You look better," I told her, noticing that the swelling and bruising had gone down noticeably since the day before, "It won't be too much longer before the bruises will all be gone."

"I can't wait," she giggled, "Then I can be pretty for you again."

"Whoa, wait a minute," I said, sitting up in the bed to look her in the eyes, "You're still very pretty. I don't ever want you to forget that either, Kate. You're just a little banged up right now, that's all; but you're still beautiful as far as I'm concerned, okay?"

"I love you, Mark," she sniffled, tears beginning to fill her beautiful brown eyes, "I love you so much."

"I know you do, baby girl," I softly replied, pulling her into my arms, "And I love you, too."

"Please tell me that I'm going to be alright, Mark," she suddenly wept, "I'm so afraid."

"Of course, you're going to be just fine," I soothed her, "What are you afraid of?"

"I'm still afraid of Tyler," she said, "I'm afraid, because he's still lurking out there somewhere, just waiting to jump me again."

"I want you to listen to me, and I want you to listen well," I told her, now looking into her eyes, "Tyler Martin will never bother you again. I promise you, Kate, okay?"

"Okay, baby," she sniffled, "I just want you to be careful, too."

"Don't worry, my love," I reassured her, "There are things about me that you don't yet know; but when the time comes, you'll see that you'll never have to worry about him again."

"What things are you talking about, Mark?" she worriedly asked, "You're not some kind of hit man or something, are you?"

"No," I laughed, "It's nothing like that, I promise, but when the time is right, you'll see for yourself, and once you do; you'll never fear that piece of shit again. In the mean time, I'm asking you to blindly trust me, okay, my love?"

"You know I trust you," she began to smile, "And if you say that everything is going to be alright, then I believe you."

"I'm glad to hear it," I grinned, "Now, I want you to get your pretty little butt in the shower and get cleaned up while I make us something to eat."

"Ooo, a shower sounds like a lot of fun," she suggestively giggled, "Would you care to join me?"

"As much as I'd like to, you know that I can't," I smiled, gently tweaking the nipple of her braless breast beneath her tee shirt/nightgown, "At least not until you're healed. We talked about that last night, baby, okay?"

"Oh, okay," she playfully grumbled, "But I at least want you to see what you've got to look forward to," and with that said, she got out of bed and pulled her nightgown completely off, her naked body bare before my eyes.

My throat went dry at the sight of her big, round, 38DD breasts, with nice wide areolas that were at least three inches in diameter, and beautifully long nipples, half an inch long, that were about the size of my little finger. Her waist tapered down to the gentle flair of her 36 inch wide hips, and at the tops of her sleek smooth thighs, laid the treasure of her mons, topped by a small tuft of a very dark wisp of pubic hair.

"Oh, my God, Kate," I breathed, "You're so beautiful, baby."

"Mmm, I'm glad you think so," she purred, grabbing my now hard cock beneath my boxers, "I can't wait to get this inside of me," and then she quickly kissed my lips and then turned to go into the bathroom, leaving me breathless at the sight of the most perfectly sculpted ass I've ever seen on a woman. It looked like a honey dew melon that had been cut in half, and then both halves were laid side-by-side, oh, God, what a sweet ass she has...

~~~~~~

Once I'd recovered from watching Kate get in the shower, I got out of bed and pulled on a pair of blue jeans and made my way into the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee.

~~~~~~

I'd just finished turning the coffee on when I heard a knock on my front door; and wondering who it was, I went to answer it.

When I opened my front door, I saw a courier standing there with an armed guard at his side.

"Are you Mister Mark Powers?" he asked.

"Yes, I am," I told him, "What can I do for you?"

"I have a cashier's check for you," he told me, "It's in the amount of Five Million, Nine Hundred Thousand, Ninety-Five Dollars and Eighty-Two Cents, and I need you to sign for it, but I must also ask that you show me some identification to verify that you are who you say you are before I can relinquish possession of this check to you, sir."

"That's not a problem," I smiled, remembering that my grandmother had told me that she was giving me my inheritance, "Please, come in, gentlemen."

After I invited the two men into the house, I walked into the den while they waited in the foyer for me to get my wallet. And then after showing the courier my driver's license, he smiled, handed me not only some forms to sign, but the check once' I'd signed them, and was then on his way, the armed guard following right behind him.

~~~~~~

"Holy shit, Mark," Kate squealed, when I showed her the check I'd just received, "That's almost Six Million Dollars. What did you do, rob a bank?"

"No, nothing like that," I chuckled, "My grandmother told me that she was going to give me my inheritance a little early. I just never knew it was going to be that much."

"You know that you need to go and put this in the bank right now," she seriously told me, as she sipped her coffee, "That's a lot of money, baby, and I don't want to see you lose this check."

"I know," I grinned, "But don't you think I should get dressed first?"

"I don't know," she seductively purred, "I think you look hot wearing just your blue jeans."

"You're silly," I grinned, hugging her, "But I love you more than life itself."

"Mmm," she smiled, returning my hug, "I love you, too, baby...I love you, too."

~~~~~~

"I'd like to be the first to welcome you to the Regions Bank family," Mrs. Ann Wexler, branch manager of the bank near my house smiled, "And we look forward to doing business with you in the future, Mister Powers."

"Please," I smiled, "Call me Mark, Ms. Wexler."

"Okay, Mark," she nicely smiled, "In that case, you can call me, Ann."

"I thank you, Ann," I told her, as we shook hands, "And like you, I also look forward to doing business with you in the future, too."

~~~~~~

Once Kate and I were back at my house, the first thing I did was to call the realtors whom I was leasing the house that I was currently living in, so that I could find a new place. Granted, the house I was living in was nice, but now that I could afford it, I wanted something different, something more secluded, out in the countryside as opposed to living in the city...something that I owned outright.

~~~~~~

Over the next four days, I was shown a number of different houses until I came to this one place in particular. Not only did it sit in the middle of twenty acres, but it was also once owned by someone who was in the country music industry. However, because this particular person had lost their record deal, it was now up for sale at a significantly lower price than what was originally paid for it.

It was about 7500 square feet, all one level, and I made arrangements to turn what used to be a recording studio into a dojo for me to workout and train in. It also came with an in-ground pool that was more than big enough to swim laps in, covered a full glass enclosure that connected to the back of the house so that it could be used all year around.

However, what really got my attention was the master bedroom. I planned on totally redecorating it, of course with Kate's help. I was falling deeper in love with her as the days progressed, and the funny thing about that was the fact that we hadn't even made love yet. I did have the sense enough to realize that when the time actually came for us to be together that way, I knew it was going to take every bit of strength I could muster to keep up with her.

~~~~~~

The realty company cut me one hell of a deal, especially because I paid cash for it, and it only took about two days to get all of my possessions moved into the house. The real fun came when I took Kate and Sarah with me to go furniture shopping. They acted like a couple of kids in a toy store, and I thought it was rather precious watching the two of them together.

Granted, I was in love with Kate the way a man loved his woman, but when it came to how I felt about Sarah, I more or less adopted her as the baby sister I never had. And because her car was on its last leg, I thought she was going to have a heart attack when I bought her a new BMW 325i, just like Kate's, except Sarah's was black.

1...56789...18