All Comments on 'Kate Ch. 11: Understanding'

by cwcw99

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Hi. I've continued reading because your writing is very good. It's the subject material that I just cannot relate to. Some woman, who is married, has severe mental problems for which she is not getting any assistance. She gets fucked and fucked like a slab of meat by dozens and dozens of guys but seems to "get off" on that. Meanwhile, dickhead husband says he loves her and doesn't know what to do with her as she gets worse and worse. Finally she gets half killed in one of the mindless situations. Then, after she recovers, she gets worse. Meanwhile husband is fucking the hell out of an old friend, who happens to be a prostitute. The three live together but the mentally retarded one decides she want to live as a sex doll and be kept for months at a time, in a fucking packaging box that a sex doll had arrived in. She lives in it for MONTHS. Gives up going to work so she can stay in the enclosed box all day and night, just getting up and out for ablutions and to be fucked like a sex doll. Dickhead husband sees nothing wrong with this!

Well, I have indulged in some crazy things I enjoy but this???? Is just ridiculous. She is mentally retarded and needs help, not to be enabled. One day she will just suffurcate in her box. Good luck explaining that shit.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

weird series, but can't not read it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercwcw99@cwcw99
Retired, needed place to continue writing. Enjoy fetish and fantasy material.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kate Ch Series Info