Kate Finds Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She entered his office and got straight to the point and needed to know hoping Richard was wrong about her working hours.

"That's right Kate" Andrew confirmed "Sorry, I know you were hoping to only work Thursday and Friday to suit your family commitments, but I have no choice. From the moment I received your application and saw your photo, I knew I needed you to work for me. Then, when we met at your interview, I was prepared at that very moment Kate, I had to do anything possible to give you the future you deserve. You are way too valuable for me not to have you every weekend Kate. Which is why I was so pleased when you signed your contract, agreeing legally to be part of my organization. I am afraid you will need to work out other arrangements to see your family, maybe move them close by?"

Kate knew this wasn't an option for her husband Tom with his work commitments. He is the senior foreman at the building company and impossible for him to move away from the city which is a good three hours away.

Kate is still pondering how she got locked into this life. Fortunately, she had arranged to stay with Angus for the week but planned on being home to her husband and children next weekend. Now that won't be happening, she had a few days off work to try and arrange her new life.

Angus picked her up from work meeting him out at his car. Kate got into his car, and she immediately broke down crying. Angus could visibly see she was weak. Kate explained to him what she had been through today, having at least 20 guys gangbang her repeatedly using her, all for porn, which she now had to accept being a porn slut. But worst of all, not allowing her to return home to her husband and children. She needed to work out a way of at least seeing her children if not her husband.

Angus suggested he just take her home to sleep, allowing her to rest her broken body and work out a plan the next morning.

She gave Tom a text to let him know she was tired and not feeling well, and that she would call him the next day after he finished work.

Morning came and Kate woke earlier than Angus, he lay beside her fast asleep. Looking into his closed sleeping eyes, her hand rubbed his bare muscular chest. She felt comfortable with him. This man she only met a few days earlier made her feel safe. Being away from Tom was hard enough but being with Angus seemed to make up for all of this.

Her hand left his chest down to his sleeping cock as she ran her hand softly up and down the shaft of his large limp penis. Angus murmured and opened his sleepy eyes looking into Kate's eyes. He smiled as she felt his cock getting slightly harder and she continued to stroke it gently.

"I see I have woken you" Kate said softly as she began to kiss his lips softly. She then climbed on top of Angus and said softly "Take it easy with me, I am still very sore" as she pushed her wet stretched pussy easily over his hard cock. "ooooohhhhmm" she whimpered.

"My god you are loose, aren't you?" Angus said, "But still feels nice babe."

They slowly made love with each other as they both came together in a mini climax.

Angus lay there with Kate in his arms. Realizing now that she may not see her husband for quite some time, she felt comfort with Angus and the way he treated her. Being with Angus was now going to be her life.

How was she going to explain to Tom she can't get home and explain why she is staying at her job taking on more shifts.

But she was trying to work out a way of seeing her children. She thought about them moving in with her and Angus, but knowing Angus' line of work, she didn't want them to be around his lifestyle.

Then she thought, Toms brother Sid. Maybe she could talk with him and see if he had any smart ideas? He lives just down the road, but how would she break the news to him about the life she is now forced to live. He is a 'so called' friend of Andrews, so maybe he will understand.

After breakfast, she called Sid to see if she could come over and see him. They arranged to meet up for lunch at his place. Sid was wondering why she wasn't back home, but he was about to find out.

"So good to see you Kate" Sid said as he gave his sister-in-law a big hug and invited her in.

As they sat on the couch, Kate's nerves kicked in, but knew she had to come straight out with it. "I don't know how to say this, but your friend Andrew is the biggest asshole I have ever met, and I hate his guts so much" Kate sobbed.

"Oh no" Sid replied. "I know that, but what has he made you do Kate, I bet the asshole has got you pole dancing, or some shit has he??"

"Worse than that" Kate sobbed nervously. "He has me working as a fucking whore" Kate said in anger as she continued sobbing. She explained the whole signing of the contracts and what is expected of her as per her contract as an employee. She explained how she was gangbanged on her second day and again on her fourth day by more than 20 guys. And that she is now going to be filmed in pornography videos and have her photos and videos posted to online porn sites for the enjoyment of everyone to see her as a slut.

Sid was dumbfounded and in shock about what Kate was telling him and just sat there listening with his mouth open in shock. But at the same time, made him quite aroused with what she was telling him.

"What the fuck" is all that came out of his mouth at first while he tried to take it all in. "You must hate the man so much, and even worse hate turning up for work?"

"I do hate him so much Sid" Kate went on "But, at first, I thought why, there is no way I can go through with this, but I feel horrible for saying this but.... I......I enjoy doing it. And even Andrew as much as I hate him, it feels so good when he fucks me."

"Oh, my fucking God" Sid said as it only made him feel more aroused listening to Kate tell him all this. "Have you told Tom?"

"No way" Kate almost screamed "I can't tell him; I am too scared too. I love him way too much to hurt him, but I know he needs to find out, but how and when, I just don't know to say I can't go home to him?"

"I have a plan" Sid explained as Kate listened with intrigue. "What if.... I know Tom won't like this, but I don't think there is another choice.... what if.... you thank him for allowing you to be a topless barmaid and you are enjoying it more than you could have imagined. And explain how the money is too good to refuse and want to work more hours."

"Yes, but that doesn't help with the kids?" Kate questioned him.

"You and the kids can come and live with me, there is a school nearby we can get Jimmy into. I can work my hours around school, and I have a friend that would love to be a nanny for the others. I don't mind paying for that Kate, I have a responsibly remember I am the father of the little one."

"Are you sure?" Kate asked, then went on. "That's all fine but I have one other issue that I know you won't like" Kate paused. "Well.... I kind of have feelings for another man, and he has kindly allowed me to live with him, and he makes me happy."

"Oh" Sid said sounding a bit sad. "Well, my offer still stands for the kids, and I would have liked you here too, but..." as he said this, Kate moved close to comfort Sid as she saw how sad he sounded. She placed her hand on his thigh and noticed that he was slightly aroused, again she couldn't help herself but to rub his cock through his pants and then lent in to kiss him.

Kate said softly "Well what if you just tell him I am staying here.... he doesn't need to know the truth" Kate unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. "And I can reward you by allowing you to fuck me whenever you want" Kate kept stroking his cock, then bent down to start sucking on his hard cock.

After a couple of deep throat sucks, she came up for air. "I am sure we can keep this little secret from him, can't we?" as she stood up and stripped off her clothes, without saying anything sat back down on his cock, sliding easily into her stretched pussy. "Ohhhh fuck I missed your cock baby, you have your dirty little slut back. Fuck me baby." as she bounced on his cock. "Ohhh feels sooo good."

"Aggghh fuck yes" Sid moaned "They sure did loosen up that tight pussy babe, but holy fuck you still feel good around my cock." He then picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

They fucked wildly, Kate had a couple of orgasms and Sid shot his load inside her.

"Ohh fuck yes, we have a deal then" Sid said to Kate.

"Good" Kate said, "I couldn't live without you fucking me a few times a week, especially now my children will be living here, I hope you have a lock on the bedroom door?" Kate laughed.

Kate went back to Angus and told him the plans. He was so happy that she had worked out a plan and it also meant he would have her permanently living with him.

Kate arranged to go home the next day to pick up the kids from her parents and collect more of her personal belongings from home, stay overnight then go back to Angus and Sid. But she still had not told Tom of her plans. She kept holding off telling him as she knew it would break him. She wasn't leaving him forever, but she needed to explain they would be separated for quite a lengthy time.

That night at home she called Tom and explained to him exactly what Sid told her to say. Tom broke down, he was devastated that it may be months before he saw her again. Kate meant the world to Tom and didn't know how he would cope being separated from her for such a long time.

Kate told him it would also be too hard for him to come and visit as she would always be working the hours that he was available to get away from work. Tom then went on to say he was offered the chance to supervise another large project in a remote area interstate. He had refused it due to the lengthy time required away, but now said he may take the job if it meant Kate would be away for a lengthy time also.

Tom said "I know this will be hard for both of us Babe, but I am sure it will only make our love stronger for each other. I am so happy for you that you enjoy being a topless barmaid Babe, and that makes me happy too. I know it took a lot to convince you to do it, but that only strengthens my trust that you will not allow anyone else to touch them." Tom continued "But I will not be mad if any guys do want to touch them, in fact you have my permission to encourage it."

"Thanks Baby, I love you so much" Kate sobbed "I will talk to you soon."

With everything now arranged, Kate left home with the children not knowing when she would return. She arrived back at Sid's place to get the kids all settled into their new home and spent the day there. Sid had made all arrangements with the school and a Nanny.

While the kids watched television, Kate asked to see Sid in the bedroom. They entered and Kate locked the door behind them. "I always keep to my word" Kate said as she stripped naked and laid herself on the bed and just said "Fuck me" Sid didn't hesitate to remove his clothes, climbing on top of Kate and fucking Kate's hungry wet pussy.

They both came together in an intense orgasm "I guess you are the lucky brother now, aren't you?" Kate laughed. "There are benefits in looking after our children."

They both got dressed and Kate got a text message from Angus. He asked if she could get home as he was hosting some guests this evening and wanted her to be there to show her off to his buddies.

Kate said her goodbyes to her kids and Sid, returning to her new home with Angus. Kate settled in with her carload of personal belongings to make her feel more at home.

Angus allowed her time to settle in before his guests arrived. Kate didn't know who the guests were but knew she had to dress in something quite sexy as he had mentioned he wanted to show her off, presuming they were male friends.

Kate slipped on one of her new dresses. It was a very short sky-blue backless dress that hugged her thin body nicely. It had a plunging neckline revealing plenty of cleavage and no bra, accentuating her firm breast. Under her dress she slipped on a thin blue lace g string. Competing the outfit with her knee-high boots.

Kate came down the stairs where she was greeted by Angus and two very attractive well-groomed men as they were sitting in the lounge area. Angus and the gentlemen stood up while Angus introduced her "Kate, I would like you to meet two very good friends of mine Tony and Peter."

They both greeted her with a small kiss on both cheeks. "Well, you have certainly done well for yourself Angus, what a beautiful lady you have found yourself" Tony said.

They all settled in on the couches around the low coffee table with a bottle of scotch. Angus sat at the end on his single couch while to the side Peter sat on a double couch across the table from where Tony sat with Kate sitting beside him.

The guys all chatted about old times as they have all known each other since school days. Kate enjoyed learning more about Angus as the drinks flowed. Angus then got into a deep conversation with Peter to his side, so Kate chatted away with Tony beside her.

Kate was feeling quite relaxed from the scotch and found Tony to be extremely friendly and fun to chat with. They were enjoying each other's company, laughing at each other's banter, while Kate seemed to be snuggling in closer to Tony. Tony had his arm on the back of the couch behind Kate and began gently stroking her bare shoulder with his fingers. Kate enjoyed his touch and was beginning to feel quite aroused. Feeling flushed, she needed to excuse herself to the bathroom.

Upstairs in the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror. She knew she was beautiful and that any man would want her at any time. She was feeling now a sense of freedom, like a weight had lifted off her shoulders moving in with Angus, and having her children nearby. She had strong feelings for Angus and knew he felt the same way back, yet he had no issue with his girl being a whore or even a porn star, in fact he loved that she is just that, and was proud to show her off to his buddies.

Tonys, touch had made her quite aroused. In fact, the touch of any man gave her the desire to be fucked. So, she looked in the mirror again and said to herself:

"Fuck it, this is my life now and I am going to make Angus proud of me."

She removed her G string and returned to the gentlemen sitting herself back down beside Tony, looking directly at Angus with a smile, says softly to Tony "I am feeling quite horny" spreading her legs for Peter to see her swollen pussy and placed her hand on Tony's cock and began to rub it.

She proceeded to undo his trousers and pull out his raging hard cock. She climbed on her knees on the couch with her ass in the air, lent down and took his member in her mouth and began sucking it. Tony slipped the top of her dress down to reveal her tits.

"Holy Fuck, these tits are amazing" Tony moaned as she sucked his cock.

She felt another pair of hands behind her pull her dress up. She momentarily pulled her mouth off Tonys cock to turn around and see Peter with his cock out behind her "Fuck me like a slut" she growled as he gently entered his cock into her sex hungry pussy.

Angus just sat back smiling watching his girl being fucked by his two best friends. It turned him on so much seeing her like this, watching her orgasm and cum all over Peters cock until he came inside her. She instantly repositioned herself onto Tonys cock. "I fucking love being a slut, fuck me" as she bounced wildly on his cock.

"Ohh fuck your pussy feels so fucking good" Tony moaned as he picked her up and flipped her over the edge of the couch to enter her from behind.

Making her orgasm again "Oohhmmmm fuck me ahhh ahhhh ahhhh yesss" she moaned as he pumped her hard. He kept fucking her until he too shot his load deep inside her.

Looking back up at Angus, she smiled at him "You like watching your slut being fucked, don't you?"

"I sure do Baby, god I love you" Angus confessed.

Kate got up and went to sit on Angus' lap, leaning in to give him a passionate kiss. Then replying "I love you too Baby" with a huge smile on her face.

Tony and Peter left, leaving Kate and Angus to be alone.

Angus asked Kate how she felt about leaving her old life behind and the fact she wouldn't be seeing her husband for quite a while.

"It makes me sad I can't see Tom, I do love him so much, but then I keep thinking to myself, he did get me into this situation, which makes me mad at him too" Kate explained. "Meeting you has made it so much easier to leave that life behind. Most guys would not accept what I am doing, yet you encourage it. I don't know why, but you make me feel happy about what I am doing. Fucking so many guys doesn't worry me, in fact I love it. You have really brought out the real me Babe, I need to accept that yes, I am a slut and just love to be fucked."

Angus hugged her and said "As long as you are happy, then I am happy. I am so glad I met you."

"Yes, you do make me very happy" then Kate just realized "Oh fuck, I was meant to call Tom, I hope it's not too late, do you mind?"

"Call him" Angus said as she got her phone and called his number. As the phone dialed and Tom answered, Angus took off all his clothes in front of Kate.

"Hi Babe" Kate said "I really miss you so much" then Angus proceeded to slip Kate's dress off allowing it to drop to the floor, both now completely naked.

"I miss you too Babe" Tom replied, "I really wish I could feel you right now."

Angus moved close to Kate allowing her to stroke his now hard cock, she looks into his eyes and said in a sultry voice "Fuck me, I need you to fuck me right now."

"Oh, I wish" Tom said, "I just need to feel my cock inside you Baby."

"I bought a huge dildo baby, I am about to use it and want you to imagine I am being fucked baby, stroke your cock for me honey like a good boy."

Kate laid back on the bed and spread her legs like an eagle, "Come and fuck me, let me feel your big cock inside me."

"Oh god I love when you talk dirty Baby" Tom said while stroking his cock.

"Come and fuck my pussy with your big cock" Kate moaned as Angus positioned his cock between her legs and pushed his cock deep inside her. "Ohhh fuck that feels so good inside me, fuck your lover like a slut baby."

"Ohh keep going babe, talk dirty, push that dildo deep inside, let it fuck you" Tom said.

Angus began fucking her hard "oohhhmmmm yessss fuck me fuck me baby, ooooooohhh" Kate was cumming hard on Angus cock as he continued fucking her even harder.

"Oh fuck, I am about to cum too baby, that dildo must be good....aaaggggg agggg aaagg" Tom moaned as he shot his load.

Tom was done, but Angus just kept on fucking her hard. "Ohhh fuck I love you so much" she moaned to Angus, but also to Tom over the phone. "Ohh fuck I think I am cumming again ooooohhhhh hhhhhmmmm hhhhhmmmm" she screamed down the phone as Angus also shot his load in her trying not to be vocal.

"Fuck that was so hot Babe" Tom said to Kate "I just wish you could feel the real thing. I don't know how I will cope without sex for so long. At least you have your dildo for company"

Tom then went on to say. "I am starting that new job in a couple of days, leaving tomorrow, but because its remote there is no phone service, so it may be a while before we talk again. I am going to miss you so much babe. I need you to give the kids lots of hugs for me too."

"So how long will you be gone for?" Kate questioned.

"For at least six months babe. I have access to the landline to call out, I will call the kids as often as possible, but my hours will most likely clash with your working hours I imagine, so not sure when we will speak again. Hopefully very soon."

As their call came to an end Tom said "I love you so much Baby"

Kate said nothing while hanging up the phone. She then realized that was most likely the last time she would speak to her husband for months. When she last saw him over two weeks ago, she didn't even give him a loving goodbye hug or even sex, thinking she was only going away for two days then back home to him.