Kate Finds Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was Kate's new life now. From this time forward her week would look like this.

Thursday nights club pole dancing and VIP room when she would fuck on average eight customer a shift. Friday afternoons in the boardroom with Angus and his colleagues while he watched her being gangbanged, usually around eight different guys each week. Friday nights usually continued with Angus and his mates at various nightclubs and bars. Saturday with her children and to fuck Sid, then Saturday night at the club and VIP rooms, again fucking on average ten clients a night. Sunday afternoons working again in the boardroom for various companies, where her body was on offer to many different clients. Monday day off, then Tuesday and Wednesday filming porn movies and photography.

Every shift at the club, she would arrive at Andrews office and willingly fuck him before her shift, so he got to fuck her four times a week.

Every visit to see her kids, Sid too was lucky enough to fuck her up to six times a week.

Four months had passed by. Kate and Angus' relationship was strong, they had fallen madly in love with each other. Kate had not spoken to her husband since that night Angus was fucking her while talking to him. And she very rarely thought about Tom. Kate and Angus were even making plans together way beyond her contracted time at the club. Kate confessed to Angus she could not bear to ever be apart from him and wanted to have a future with him. He got on well with her children and even discussed them moving in with them permanently. Angus even hoped that one day they could have a child together.

Quite a few porn films had been made now and she was beginning to become quite popular as a porn slut on various porn sites. Mostly known for her gangbang movies having all holes repeatedly filled.

.......................................................................................

Tom was enjoying his new remote job interstate, but he missed his wife and children miserably. With no phone contact with Kate made it even harder for him. The only thing that kept him together was thinking about his wife as a topless barmaid with guys drooling over her beautiful tits. He masturbated every night thinking about her and even turned to watching porn for entertainment.

This is where life took another twist for Tom. A couple of months into the job and watching porn, he signed up to a new porn site. He clicked on a video titled "MILF has first gangbang with 20 plus guys."

Tom opened the video and started watching it. At first, he couldn't see the girl's face, but he got into it as she had a strong resemblance to Kate's body. With the focus on her pussy being filled by a large cock pumping her, and naked guys all around her, the girl said, "I need you all to fuck me, I am just a fucking whore, I need you to destroy my pussy forever, just use me, all of you" She screamed.

Her begging really turned Tom on, already stroking his cock watching this slut begging for cock.

As she said this, the camera focused directly on her face. Toms jaw dropped wide open; he could not believe what he was seeing. There was his wife, Kate, in a porn movie begging to be fucked by 20 guys. He watched in awe as they used and abused all her holes, even her ass that she never allowed Tom fuck. He could see she was in heaven, orgasm after orgasm, her body covered in cum looking like a well-used slut.

Tom was so mesmerized watching the movie he didn't even realise he was stroking his cock hard, to his wife being fucked. Then what he witnessed next blew him away. With a large cock in her pussy, another guy also forced in his cock, stretching it wide and hearing her yell "Ooooooooohhhhhhh aaaaaaghhhhhhh fuck yes, fucking stretch my pussy aaaaaaaggghhhhhh fuck me."

Tom then shot his load all over the computer screen. Tom didn't know what to do. He couldn't even contact her on the phone for a few more months. Thinking that maybe this was just a once off that she somehow got coerced into doing.

Scrolling to the next video, again she was in it. Then looking further into the site, he noticed the whole website was full of videos featuring his wife. There were a few different gangbang videos and one on one fucking. Every video featured different men.

For the next few months, he watched videos of Kate being fucked and used. He could see how happy she looked and how much she loved being fucked. At least he could cum watching his wife every night wanking his cock while other cocks were fucking the love of his life.

Six months had passed, and Tom was going home for a couple of weeks' break. He decided that he wouldn't tell Kate, and he would just visit her at work unaware to surprise her. He didn't know her shifts but presumed Thursday night she would be working. He was excited to finally see her working topless behind the bar.

He arrived at the complex late when the crowds were big, as he didn't want Kate to see him at first. He entered the crowded room, staying towards the back looking towards the bar to see if he could see his wife working there topless. There were three other girls but could not see Kate. He thought that maybe it was her night off.

The music was loud and there was a girl on stage stripping, her routine coming to an end when another song started. He worked his way through the crowd as another stripper entered the stage.

He stood at a table next to three guys. Then to his shock and surprise, noticed it was Kate entering the stage. The crowd went wild for her. One of the guys said to Tom "Have you seen this slut dance before?" Tom just shook his head. "Well, you are in for a treat with this one, she doesn't hold back in her routine, and man she loves to fuck too."

"Really" Tom said questioning the guy.

"Yep. If you are cashed up, I recommend taking her to the VIP room. Worth every dollar and the best fuck I have ever had. In fact, I've fucked her three times now and I can guarantee every guy in this room has fucked the whore at least once since she's worked here.

"Right" Tom said as he watched, mesmerized by her routine. He was impressed how professional and sexy she was on stage. She looked even more beautiful than ever, there was such a sexy glow to her skin. Working the pole with her flexible body. Exposing every private part while cash was thrown at her. How could this be his Kate? Not that long ago she was too shy to even show her tits to his brother, now totally naked on stage performing for hundreds of guys.

"Watch what she does next" The guy said to Tom as Kate placed a massive dildo suctioned to a chair. Kate sat over the chair and lowed her cunt over the dildo and began fucking it wildly to the music. Tom was amazed how stretched and used her pussy already looked taking the dildo so easily.

The guy then said to Tom "Me and my mates here are cashed up and ready to fuck her tonight, I recommend you fuck her too if you get the chance, you won't regret it"

Tom didn't know if he should just walk out of the room or confront her. He decided to stay, watching her routine finish and return to the room and flirt with clients. He watched her chatting and flirting with a middle-aged man before he put his hand on her waist and they walked out of the room down a corridor together.

The guy leaned into Tom again "That lucky bastard must be loaded, he must have fucked her at least 30 times by now."

"Lucky him" Tom replied, "I just might have to fuck this slut when he is done with her."

"Mate, you won't regret it, trust me" The man assured him "She is so fucking hot. Apparently, she used to be married too, but she must have given him the flick for the new billionaire she is with now."

Tom couldn't believe what this guy was telling him. Was he telling the truth or just making up some hot story about her? He needed to find out for himself. Not wanting to confront her at work, he decided to leave and head back to his motel.

Next morning, it was a Friday and he sent her a text saying he is in town and excited to catch up today if she is available.

Kate replied "Hey Baby, really? Can't wait to see you but I am working today and tonight. I have tomorrow off we can meet up then?"

So, Tom spent the day with his kids and catching up with his brother Sid.

Tom noticed that Sid was feeling a bit uneasy around him. He sensed that he knew about Kate. Tom came straight out admitting he knew what Kate was doing and how he had been watching Kate in porn for the last couple of months, and wanted to know if there was truth in what that guy told him at the club.

"That's right" Sid confessed "Kate is a slut and a paid whore and porn star. And yes, she is with another man."

"So, I guess that guy was telling the truth" Tom replied.

"In fact, she even offers her body to me, I fuck her regularly. I originally felt guilty, but then figured well she isn't with you anymore so...?"

"She's still my fucking wife" Tom yelled.

Sid tried to reason with Tom. "Sorry man, but you need to talk to her yourself. It's been a long time, and she has a new life now."

Tom was mad with Kate, so mad he sent her another text "I know everything, including your new man and not sure if I should see you tomorrow!!"

A couple of hours went by with no reply, then just before midday Tom gets a reply "I am sorry for everything Baby. I guess you know about Angus. He wants you to come over to our place tonight after I finish work. He really wants to meet you and I want you to meet him too."

Tom accepted, got the details and was meeting them at 9pm.

Tom arrived at their house, he was blown away by how big the place was, he presumed it would be worth 20 million dollars in the area. He nervously rang the doorbell. Kate opened the door looking sexy as hell in loose fitting short summer dress. "So good to see you Baby" Kate said as he gave him a big hug but failing to give him a kiss.

Tom wanted nothing more than to feel his wife and hope to at least get a kiss from her. "You too Honey" he replied.

"Come in" Kate welcomed Tom into their home "So I guess you know this is where I live now?" waving her arm around the large expansive interior.

Angus came down the stairs and walked directly to Tom and shook his hand "Angus. And you must be Tom. Good to finally meet you Tom" as he stood back beside Kate, putting his arm around her as Kate snuggled in by his side.

"You don't have to explain anything" Tom said "Sid has told me every detail of how you got into this position, and I only have myself to blame. If it wasn't for me, you would never have met Andrew and have you locked into that contract."

"Its ok Baby" Kate butted in "I am glad you did, you won't like to hear this, but I am happier than I have ever been doing what I do. That's not to say I was never happy with my life before Baby." Kate stepping forward reaching out to hold Toms hands "What we had was amazing and we have made beautiful children together. But something was missing, and I have found it."

"Come in Tom, take a seat in the lounge" Angus said directing them to the lounge room. "Take a seat" pointing to the double couch while Angus sat on his single couch. Tom expected Kate to sit beside him, but she went and sat on Angus' lap putting her arms tightly around him.

Tom watched with slight jealousness, and he watched his wife lovingly snuggle into her lover, while his hand stroked her bare thigh. Kate leaned in and gave Angus a loving kiss on the lips.

Kate broke her kiss to look back at Tom, seeing that he was looking a little uneasy being there. Without saying anything, she stood up and walked to Tom and got on her knees between his legs. She rubbed his cock and noticed he was already hard, unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, bent down and took it in her mouth. She began to deep throat him a couple of times.

Tom didn't notice that in that short time, Angus had stripped naked and proceeded to sit beside Tom. Angus massive 10-inch cock was already raging hard. Kate took it in her hand and stopped sucking Tom. "My goodness" Kate said looking at both cocks "He is much bigger isn't he" she said only to humiliate her husband.

Kate got onto her feet and climbed over Angus, wearing no panties, lowering her pussy stretched around her lover's cock. "Ohm, you feel so good Baby" she moaned. Angus pulled her loose dress off over her head revealing her gorgeous tits.

Tom sat there in amazement how her vagina could stretch around his huge cock. All he could do was stroke his cock to the sight of his naked wife fucking him, right beside him.

Kate bounced fucking his cock hard. "Ohhhhh fuck yes fuck me baby" Looking back at Tom "Did you enjoy our phone calls while Angus fucked me baby?"

"Oh yes" Tom replied as he jacked off harder. He then shot his load all over his hand. "So you were actually fucking?"

"Look" Kate said to Angus pointing to Toms cock "His little one got a bit excited Baby; too bad he missed his turn."

"You should suck it clean for him" Angus said as he lifted Kate up and bent her over the couch, allowing her to bend down and suck Toms cock. Angus stood behind Kate and entered her from behind, pounding her hard.

"Ohhhmmm, I love the way you fuck me, hmmm hmmm hmmm" Kate moaned just as Angus was coming to his climax.

"Here it comes Baby...aghhh fuck" Angus grunted as he shot his load deep inside his lover.

Kate climbed up and gave Tom that kiss he had been waiting for, tasting his own cum.

Angus dressed himself and sat back in his seat, while Kate sat back on his lap still totally naked. Tom composed himself and pulled his pants back up.

Kate spoke first to Tom "Sorry baby I was hoping you could make love to me, but you finished too quick for me, maybe next time sweety."

Angus then took over. "Tom, I am really sorry things had to end this way between Kate and yourself, fortunately for me, I have found love" as Kate looked loving into his eyes with a smile and mouthed the words "I love you too."

Tom felt sick that he was losing his beautiful wife to this man. But he could see that he cared for her deeply and just listened to what Angus said.

"Kate and I have both discussed this and I have agreed, for the sake of your children, they should be living with a parent. As Kate's line of work doesn't make it easy for her to have them full time, they should be with you." Angus continued to explain as Tom listened intently. "You won't need to go back to your job, in fact you may never need to work again. I will pay off your house mortgage, and I own a very nice house nearby which we want you to move into with the children. That way Kate can see them often. I will cover all the school fees and pay a handsome figure for you to not have to work again. How do you feel about that Tom?"

Tom was in shock with his mouth open and just stuttered "What...I...how...well.... sure, absolutely, I don't know what to say, but are you sure? That's a very generous offer...its ahh.... thankyou"

"I want you to be happy Baby" Kate said, "And the kids need to be happy too, this way you get to be with the kids all the time and I will be able to see them often too."

Tom accepted their offer and got up to leave shaking Angus' hand again thanking him for the generous offer. Kate got up too, still naked and gave tom a big hug and whispered "Feel my body one last time baby" as he ran his hand over her back and her ass, then up her hips and softly cupping her tits for the last time. Kate whispered softly.

"I will never stop loving you Baby."

..............................................................................

A couple of months later, Kate found out what it was really like to live in Angus world. She always knew he was a drug dealer, and he did say there may be consequences living in his world. Angus was arrested and convicted for drug trafficking. Sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Kate and Tom were becoming quite close again. Tom accepted her world and what she did, and he moved into the mansion with her.

Kate continued to be a very well know porn star, starring in several successful movies, earning millions of dollars per movie. After her twelve-month contract with Andrew, she continued working there only part time just as a pole dancer. Cutting back on the group sex as she got plenty of that filming movies and at parties she held at their home.

Kate eventually got pregnant again but didn't know who to as she fucked so many guys. During her pregnancy, she continued to filming porn, having many guys fuck her while pregnant. These films became some of the highest paid videos on the internet.

Kate also visited Angus regularly in prison. There may be a sequel to this.

................................................................................

If you are wondering what happened to young Mia. I will write a separate story about her.

Stay tuned.

Your positive feedback is important to me. Please email if you wish to discuss my story further.