Kate Finds Happiness

Story Info
Kate finds happiness in her new life.
10.7k words
4.34
14.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sims71
sims71
213 Followers

Continued from Kate's new life. You will not understand this story without reading my previous stories in the below order.

Part 1. Hot Slutty Night. (True Story)

Part 2. The Job Interview. (Fantasy Story)

Part 3. Kate's New Job (Fantasy Story)

Part 4. Kate's new life. (Fantasy Story)

Kate's new job is not what she was expecting. Her husband Tom only ever wanted his wife to be a topless barmaid. She accepted her new role thinking that this is exactly what she would be doing, serving drinks topless behind a bar. And her husband thinks that is all she is doing.

Kate knows she can't think straight when she drinks, especially when she drinks too much, she tends to lose total control of her body and inhibitions.

Her new boss got her into a situation she is now contracted into for twelve months. She was coerced into signing a contract under the influence of alcohol and possibly drugged. Forced to dance, strip and fuck clientele.

.............................................................................

Angus dropped Kate off to work her Sunday afternoon shift to work in the boardroom for a group of 20 guys. Apparently, these guys have organized something and have requested for Kate to be there along with Mia, the new young 20yo blonde that Kate was just getting to know.

Andrew, her new boss that she despises, demanded she worked this extra shift even though she was meant to be going home to her husband and family.

On arriving at work, Andrew spotted her and called her to his office. "Welcome my number one employee, come in" as he closed and locked the door behind them. He goes to the bar a pour her a large glass of whisky on the rocks. "Here calm your nerves sweetheart, finish it all as I need something from you before your shift."

Kate downed her drink very quickly making her cough to the strong alcohol. Andrew filled her glass again and sat beside her on the couch to her left. He put his right arm around her rubbing his hand on her bare right shoulder and placed his other hand on her left leg caressing her lightly sending a tingle through her body.

Leaning into her ear he whispered, "You don't like me do you Kate?"

Kate slightly shook her head as to indicate no, she doesn't like him.

"Why don't you like me?" he again whispered into her ear as his hand on her leg slowly caressed her inner thigh, making her legs spread slightly as his finger begins to rub the thin fabric over her pussy. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen Kate" he whispered as he began kissing her neck while he continued rubbing her pussy.

Kate felt sickened that this guy she despises so much is arousing her yet again. Her response to him was "I don't like you because you know I am married and never wanted this life; you made me become your whore unwillingly."

"But you love sex though don't you Kate" he again whispered.

Kate didn't want to answer, but his touch aroused her. "Hmm yes, yes I do" she moaned with her eyes closed as he kept rubbing her pussy.

"You are meant to have this life Kate, your husband is no good for you or your sex life, you love sex too much and he can't offer what you need."

While Andrew continued talking, he had slipped her G string to the side and had two fingers in her wet pussy, finger fucking her.

He continued "You know I own you now Kate whether you like it or not, so hating me is not going to help anyone. This is your life for one year, then you can go back to your loser husband if he wants you back, but I am certain this is the life you really want, and will never leave? Isn't it Kate?"

All Kate could do was nod her head as she had no option. "Yes" she whispered.

"Take your clothes off" Andrew ordered as he pulled out his large erect cock and pulled his pants down. He bent her over the arm of the couch and entered his cock into her eager swollen pussy. "Tell me what you want Kate."

"I want you to fuck me" Kate moaned.

"Do you like my cock Kate, tell me how much you like it and want my cock" He ordered as he fucked her slightly harder.

"Ohhmm I fucking love it, I love your cock inside me, I love how you fuck me, I just want you to fuck me like a slut" she demanded

"Keep going Kate I want to know exactly how you feel" Andrew again ordered for her to be vocal. "Who do you belong to, tell me."

"I fucking belong to you, I am your whore, your little cumslut, Ohhhh god fuck me with your beautiful cock, I fucking love being your whore." She continued to beg as ordered.

"Good slut, this is better than being with your husband isn't it Kate" Andrew again ordered for answers. "Tell me how you prefer my cock more."

"Ohhhh fuck yess, this is way better than my husband's cock. He will never fuck this pussy again...oohh God you feel so good. You own my pussy now, just fuck me hard hmmmmmmm"

Kate was beginning to orgasm, so lost in the moment she had no idea what she was saying about her husband. Andrew kept fucking her hard from behind "That's right whore, I own your body now and I will make sure that your poor little dick husband will never fuck this well used pussy ever again."

"ohhhhh hhmmmm yessss destroy me forever, he will never want me back ooohhhhh fuck yes, that was soooo good" Kate screamed as she climaxed.

At that point Andrew shot his load deep inside Kate. "Oh, fuck I am glad I found you, you are the best fuck I have ever had" As he pulled out, Kate, without being asked, immediately dropped to her knees and sucked his cock dry.

"Hmmm tastes so good, I fucking love your cock" she said as she finished swallowing the remaining juices.

Kate now knew that she was nothing but a slut. All she wants is for anyone to fuck her whether she likes the guy or not, just as long as she has a cock in her as much as possible.

As Andrew pulled his pants up, Kate placed her hand on his shoulder and asked softly "Would you like to fuck me at the start of every shift, and fill my pussy before its destroyed by everyone?"

"Of course, I was going to ask but you never need to ask a slut for sex, do you? Andrew replied. "I look forward to starting work each day."

As Kate got herself dressed she asked. "By the way, do you know why the boardroom needs me today."

"Yes, I do, you will find out shortly but all I can say is that what they have planned is all written in your contract and will set up your future financially way beyond your contracted twelve months."

Kate left Andrew's office wondering what he meant by 'in my contract' and 'setting up my future?'

She also still wondered how and why she ended up in this position. She just fucked her boss that she despises and loved it and has no issue with him fucking her regularly. She also allowed herself to degrade her own husband while fucking him. She loves her husband deeply and misses him every moment she is alone. That is also the issue, while she is working, fucking strangers or with Angus, she seems to forget all about the man she loves most in her life.

Why was she settling into this job so quickly, in only her first few days, she knew there was no way out. She just had to enjoy her job or be miserable for twelve months. For her it seemed the logical solution to just enjoy being a whore, and it came easy for her.

She knew she couldn't tell her husband about this, yet she also knew it would be impossible to live this secret life for a whole year. He will surely find out eventually, but how she would explain it? She had no idea.

..................................................

She entered the boardroom for her afternoon shift still wondering what was about to happen. She was surprised when she entered the room to find video cameras and lighting set up around the room.

There were five very well-groomed men wearing suits welcomed her as she entered. Four of them she knew from the boardroom meeting on Friday.

"My goodness, what a pleasure it is to meet you Kate, you certainly are more beautiful than I could have imagined" Richard, the fifth guy said as he introduced himself as a manager of some production company which went straight over Kate's head.

"What are the cameras all about?" Kate questioned to Richard.

"All the details will be explained in the meeting when the others arrive Kate, but first I think you need to dress more appropriately and prepare us all a drink" Richard explained.

Kate went to the bar, removed her top and bra exposing her perfectly shaped breasts, and prepared herself for whatever may be expected from her during the meeting.

"Wow" she heard Richard say as she revealed them. "My god she is going to be perfect, let's just hope she performs as good as she looks." He said to the guys.

Mia arrived in the room just as Kate exposed her tits. Mia is a gorgeous 20-year-old part Scandinavian blonde, great figure and nice C cup breasts with perky nipples. Mia told Kate that this was her first time in a job like this, and that her modelling career wasn't earning her enough alone. Like Kate, her long-term boyfriend liked the idea of her showing her tits to strangers. When she went behind the bar to Kate, she had a huge smile and flashed her hand showing a sparkling new engagement ring. Her boyfriend proposed to her last night, and her now fiancé has arranged a celebration dinner with her after her shift today.

Kate was concerned for Mia, what she had signed up for with Andrew. Mia said her boyfriend was her first and only to ever have sex with until Andrew fucked her in his office against her will. She too, like Kate, was keeping that a secret from her boyfriend, knowing he wouldn't be happy about it.

Andrew had asked Mia to join the room as the barmaid, knowing that Kate would be occupied with the meeting.

Richard asked Mia to line up the sambuca shots before their guests arrived and keep the bourbons flowing throughout the meeting. They all had four rounds of sambuca shots followed by Bourbon before the others arrived. Mia was told to drink along with the group too, that concerned her because she doesn't drink at all, yet the guys made her keep up with them. She was drunk after four shots plus bourbons. Kate was already tipsy too as she had started drinking in Andrew's office.

The remaining guys arrived. Kate wasn't sure how many but believed there were at least another 20 guys. These guys were just dressed in neat casual, ranging in age from 20-50. Some of them stood out to Kate as well built strong handsome men. She wondered who they were and what they would contribute to the meeting.

As all the men settled in and a few more rounds of drinks had passed, Richard, at the head of the table called Kate to join them at the table, sitting between two of the extra guys. It was tight around the table, so she had to snuggle close to them.

Richard started talking. "Gentlemen, I am sure by now you have all acquainted yourselves with Kate? And of course, you all know why this extremely beautiful lady is here today."

The men all with huge smiles all nodded "Oh yes we do" murmured around the room.

"Kate" Richard continued "As you are well aware, written in your contract with Andrew, you have agreed to participate in pornography videos and photography."

Kate dropped her jaw in horror looking around the room and then back to Richard "What the fuck do you mean, that asshole didn't tell me that" Kate almost yelled "I can't do that sorry, I don't want to be known as a porn slut, what if my husband, my family, my friends find out? This can't happen" Kate sobbed. "No, you can all fuck me behind closed doors, but not on camera...please."

Richard butted in "Sorry Kate, surely you knew, but that really is no concern of mine right now. These guys here today are all paid porn actors, and we will be filming your first various short films today. Surely you knew this was part of your contract. Either way, you are committed now to film today and for at least while you are contracted over the next year. You are an extremely gorgeous girl, and I can guarantee you will be very successful and become quite popular in the porn industry."

Kate still stunned and not knowing what to say, realizing there is no way out of this, asked Mia for a full glass of straight bourbon. "I need to be drunk to go through with this" She virtually skulled a whole glass of bourbon. Her eyes rolled in her head, "Fill it up again Mia" she ordered handing the empty glass back to her. Her head spinning, she leaned into the guy next to her and began giving him a sloppy, wet tongue kiss, exchanging saliva, this only made her hornier. He began playing with her tits. Kate moaned into his mouth as she was extremely aroused. Already drunk, she then skulled another full glass of straight bourbon, this only tipped her over edge of no control. She was not aware that now the cameras were rolling, and all the guys had now stripped down naked.

They stood together, still slapping their tongues together with saliva running down her chin, he then picked her up and laid her on the table and removed her G string, lifted her legs in the air and immediately had his cock in her while another guy shoved his cock in her mouth, eagerly taking it deep down her throat. She was so aroused now she was aching to be used.

All the guys gathered around her; Kate was taking hold of any cock being forced near her and sucking on any cock being shoved to her face.

Her head was now completely spinning from the amount of alcohol she drank in a short time, she was not conscious of what she was saying or doing.

"I need you all to fuck me" Kate begged "I am just a fucking whore, I need you to destroy my pussy forever, just use me, all of you" She screamed while the cameras rolled.

The guy, with his cock still in her, lifted her up, with her arms around him while he kept bouncing her onto his cock, took her to the bed and laid her on her back. The group followed her gathering around waiting their turn to fuck her.

"You want your husband to watch this film sweetheart? Seeing his hot little slut wife being gangbanged by all us studs? I bet he would love to see you like this wouldn't he?" The guy asked as he was pumping his cock into her.

Kate was in her first orgasm and just agreed with him. "Ohhhh fuck yess, he sure will ohhhhhh"

He shot his load in her pussy, immediately another cock was in her. After taking a couple more loads in her pussy and down her throat, it was time for her ass to be abused. In no time she had all three holes filled pumping into her.

Kate was begging, squealing and moaning like a proper little porn star. They were throwing her around like a rag doll, spanking her ass and slapping her tits.

Richard watching on, loved everything she was doing and encouraged Kate to keep trying new positions. He could not believe how natural she was and how much she loved being used by so many guys.

The guys then tried something new with her, as they could see she was willing to do anything without hesitation. While she had a large cock in her now stretched out pussy, another guy positioned himself on top of her and began to push the head of his cock in her already full pussy. He slowly pushed the second cock into her while Kate let out a loud squeal.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh aaaaaaghhhhhhh fuck yes, fucking stretch my pussy aaaaaaaggghhhhhh fuck me. Fuck fuck fuck aaaagggghhh"

He pushed in further and stretched her cunt so wide, then began fucking her harder, her cunt now totally destroyed. During the day, other guys tried the same thing with her during the filming. Kate allowing them all to use and abuse her willingly.

By the end of filming her pussy was so loose and full of cum. The last guy that fucked her said "Fuck, I thought she was tight until now, this cunt completely wrecked" as he pulled out and shot the final load of cum over her cum covered body. "I think we succeeded in destroying her guys."

After she finished sucking all the cocks dry and swallowing all she could, Richard called cut to the filming.

The guys all thanked her and told her how much of a natural porn star she is. And that she will most definitely be making a big career in this industry. The guys all left leaving Kate and Mia alone with the five guys.

After Kate showered and cleaned her cum covered, and very weak body, Richard asked her to join them at the table.

Richard explained how extremely impressed they all were by the way she performed not only for the camera, but how willing she was to partake in anything the guys requested.

"You mentioned earlier Kate that you are married, how does your husband feel about you being in this industry?" Richard asked.

Kate, visibly weak from her body being so abused for hours by more than 20 guys just sat there not knowing how to answer his question, she just sat there and stared at him looking confused and just slightly shook her head. "He......he doesn't know, and I don't want him to know" she replied quietly.

Richard was taken back from her comment. "Really? You are such a natural and looked so happy today, can you see your marriage lasting if you do this behind his back?"

"No" Kate replied, "But I don't know how to tell him. I know he will find out sooner than later and that will be enough for him to leave me anyway." She sobbed.

"Well Kate, with what I witnessed today, this is most definitely the right place for you to be, with or without your husband and we have a lot of films planned for you to feature in. Today's filming will be broken down into smaller movies which will feature on paid porn sites that we own. We hope to have these online within the next week. Then we have a couple of bigger porn movies already written that we have you cast as the main star. We know these films will make you a huge star in the porn industry and you will most likely earn millions of dollars within a year or two, I can guarantee you that." Richard explained while Kate vaguely took in what she could.

Richard continued "I have met with Andrew to work out your shifts, as he requires you to work every week from Thursday to Sunday, we will book you in for filming every Tuesday and Wednesday."

"What" Kate couldn't believe what she was hearing "No....no I can't, I haven't agreed to those hours, he can't make me" she almost begged. "I need to go home to my family, my husband."

Richard butted in "Sorry Kate, you will need to argue that one with Andrew. But I know your contract stipulated you must work all hours you are asked, same with young Mia over here who is on the same contract as you, we also have big plans for her too in the porn industry, which we will discuss with her once our meeting is done."

Kate felt sick at this point. She took on this job as her husband only wanted her to be a topless barmaid, working two days a week so she could be home with her family through the week and see her husband on the weekends as he worked away during the week.

She didn't know how this would work. Andrew was right, he was making sure she would never see her husband again. She was meant to be with him right now, making love to him. Instead, she has spent the day fucking over 20 strangers all day, because of her contract. And now has no idea when she will ever see her husband or her children again.

She also felt bad for young Mia near her too, she only last night got engaged and now being forced to be a porn slut.

Richard continued "Its Sunday, your body needs rest for the week, I am sure Andrew needs you to be fresh for your next shift Thursday, I will be in touch with filming details during the week, we will let you go now while we have Mia to discuss her future."

Kate left the boardroom to go and see Andrew. She needed to know if it was true being required to work every weekend. Surely Richard had his wires crossed somewhere, she thought to herself. She already despised Andrew, but if this is true then she knew the hate for this man would be next level.

sims71
sims71
213 Followers