Kate Gets a Tutor

Story Info
Kate sees her tutor after hours.
1.9k words
4.42
15.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is part 3 of the series: College GF. Although it references previous events it can also be read as a stand alone story).

It had been two weeks since Kate had cheated on me with her roommate, David and she was finding herself incredibly frustrated. She craved sex more than ever before in her life. She couldn't stop thinking about her night with David and how amazingly he had fucked her. Which then made her feel guilty for cheating on me. She coped with that by being more sexual towards me. Every morning I would jack off my morning wood to the nudes she had sent the night before; sometimes she sent videos of her playing with herself. When we FaceTimed she suddenly started talking dirty much more aggressively. Calling herself my slut, saying that she wanted me to fuck her hard and deep. She even started begging for me to give her a facial when I came to visit in one months time. This was crazy to me because the last time we had been together we were using condoms because of how much she hated cum. But I loved the change in energy and joined along.

Kate had been so preoccupied with sex at the time her grades started to slip in her worst class, Math 225- Applied Statistical Analysis. She hated the course but it was required in her degree. She rarely attended lectures and before long she had failed one of her weekly quizzes. Fortunately for her, the worst quiz of the semester would be dropped and this might not impact her grade. Needing to get at least an A- in the course in order to be competitive for grad school, she decided to sign up for a tutoring program run by the math department. Two days later she met Ryan at the campus library to go over some material.

Kate was surprised when she saw her tutor, Ryan, enter the room. She was expecting a nerdy type guy, given that he was a math tutor. But instead she was met with a tall, handsome guy with nice glasses. He was lean and muscular; Kate immediately noticed the muscles and veins in his arms. His smile was bright and welcoming.

"You must be Kate. It's really nice to meet you. I'm Ryan."

"It's so nice to meet you too. I really appreciate you tutoring me for free. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have a tutor for this course."

"It can seem pretty tricky at times, but I can give you a few tips and I promise you'll get it down in no time."

He sat beside her and they worked through some problems together for a few hours. She could smell the cologne on his body. Throughout the session they would stop and talk with each other. They laughed and before they knew it the library was closing. Ryan offered to walk her home and Kate said yes. They walked a few blocks to Kate's house. When they got to the front door he took out his phone and told her to put her number in, that way she could text him any questions she had before their next session. She put her number in, handed his phone back, and he leaned to hug her.

Ryan pulled her in firmly with his hands just above the curve of her ass. The tight embrace ignited her sexual desire for him. Ryan said goodnight and walked home. As soon as Kate closed the door she went straight to her room to play with herself. She sent a video playing with her pussy and talking about how she wanted my hard cock inside her. Her mind, however, kept flashing back to the hug with Ryan. She imagined his cock. What it looked like. What it felt like. What it tasted like. Before long she had orgasmed and went to bed. I woke up to the video and jerked off.

Kate decided that rather than waiting to see Ryan in three days for their next session, she would text him saying she had some questions.

Kate: Hey Ryan. I have a bunch of stats questions to ask you.

Ryan: Hey! Good to hear from you. What questions do you have?

Kate: Quite a few. It would probably be better to meet in person if possible.

Ryan: Unfortunately I have this fundraiser thing tonight. You could swing by my place after it though. At 11 PM if that's not too late.

Kate: No, that's perfect. I'll see you then <3

At 11 PM Kate walked up to Ryan's place. She wore a black, flowing skirt and tight white tank top. Before she left she sent me a snapchat of the outfit with a caption saying that she was going out for drinks with some girls. What she didn't send in the photo was the pink thong underneath her skirt that perfectly sculpted around her tight, young butt.

Ryan answered the door and invited her in. They went upstairs to his room to work at his desk. Kate brought out her homework and asked him a few questions but before long she had changed the subject and was asking him more about himself. They started drinking wine and talking. Kate couldn't keep her eyes off of his arms. When 1 AM came they decided they should call it a night.

Ryan walked Kate to the door, and after another deep, long hug he pulled back and kissed her. Kate kissed him back. Within seconds they were passionately making out. Ryan could see Kate's nipples through her white shirt, and began to slowly caress them. Immediately Kate became aware of how wet she was getting. Just then the front door opened as one of Ryan's roommates returned home. Kate and Ryan quickly stopped, awkwardly said their goodbye in front of the roommate and Kate went home.

The next day Kate felt incredibly guilty for making out with Ryan, told him that she had a boyfriend, and that they should just stick to tutoring for the time being. Ryan agreed things got carried away and normal tutoring was fine. They met one more time before Kate's next quiz. She scored a perfect 10/10 and was overjoyed. She immediately texted Ryan and told him the good news. He congratulated her and wished her good luck for the upcoming midterm.

Later that night, Kate stripped to her underwear and opened snapchat, ready to send me some sexy photos. She noticed however, that she had a new friend request from Ryan. She added Ryan back and proceeded to take a topless photo to send to me. When she pressed send however, she sent it to Ryan accidentally. Within seconds Ryan had responded back with a shirtless photo. Kate felt a tingle go down to her clit looking at Ryan's abs. After drooling over the photo for a minute, she realized he had texted her 5 minutes ago saying he was coming over. Kate was torn. On the one hand she had sent the photo by accident and didn't want to cheat on me. On the other hand she was unbelievably horny and Ryan was already on his way. She contemplated what to do and before she knew it there was a sudden knock on the door.

"Shit. That was so fast."

Before Kate could get out of her room, her roommate Jessica opened the door. Ryan said he was here to meet Kate and Jessica showed him to her room. Without knocking Ryan entered her room and caught her trying to put clothes on.

"Couldn't even wait until I got here?" he joked, before shutting the door and taking off his shirt. Jessica stood in the hallway, catching a glimpse of Kate in her underwear and was shocked Kate appeared to be cheating on me. Kate seemed too innocent to cheat and our relationship looked strong. She pressed her ear to the door to hear.

"Listen Ryan we actually need to talk, I didn't mean to send..." but suddenly Ryan's tongue entered Kate's mouth and his strong hands gripped her body tightly. He kissed her hard before stopping a moment.

"What did we need to talk about?" he asked her.

"We need to talk about you fucking me right now" she replied.

Ryan placed his hands on Kate's head and motioned for her to go to her knees. Kate slowly lowered onto the ground and began to loosen Ryan's belt. She unzipped his pants and saw a massive bulge in his underwear. It looked to be about 8". She rubbed her hand over his cock and licked it gently through the underwear before lowering his waistband. Ryan's cock sprung out and nearly hit Kate in the face. Kate reached out and tried to wrap her hand around the entire shaft, unsuccessfully. She moved her lips and tongue up and down Ryan's veiny, stiff cock while looking up at him with big, round eyes.

Kate felt Ryan's hand on the back of her head. First he gave some gentle pressure forward, then more aggressively pushing onto his cock. Kate began to gag as Ryan attempted to get the last inches into her mouth. Ryan reached down and felt Kate's wet pussy dripping through her panties.

"Someone's ready to get fucked."

Ryan picked Kate up and lay her on her back on his bed. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders and rubbed the head of his cock over her clit. Kate squirmed with pleasure. The teasing was driving her crazy.

"I want your cock so bad. Please fuck me, Ryan."

Ryan slipped the head of his cock into Kate's pussy. She was still much to tight to take in all of Ryan at once, so he rubbed her clit while fucking her slowly, deeper, and deeper. Once she relaxed enough Ryan climbed on top of her and began fucking her harder. Kate could feel the entire weight of Ryan's muscular body behind every thrust into her. His thick cock stretched Kate's pussy. His balls slapped against her hard. Jessica couldn't believe everything she was hearing behind the door.

Kate screamed out she was cumming. Her pussy spasmed around his cock as she moaned out non-sense in the midst of her orgasm. When she finished Ryan pulled his cock out and stood by the bed. Kate got onto the floor and began to suck his cock, licking off all of her pussy juice and his precum. Saliva coated his cock as Kate twisted her hands and slurped on his thick mushroom head. After a minute Ryan pulled his cock out and told her to open wide. Kate stuck out her tongue and looked up at Ryan as he coated her face, lips, eyes, and chin in cum. Ryan took his cock and wiped the cum into her mouth. She swallowed every drop.

He then began to put his clothes back on.

"You have my number if you ever need a late night tutor session again" Ryan said to her. "Unless that's not ok with your boyfriend."

"It's not something he needs to know about," she replied.

Ryan opened the door to find a stunned Jessica who fumbled some words then darted off to her room.

Kate realized she never ended up sending me a photo that night. She opened Snapchat and took a sexy photo but hid her face, which still had cum on it after Ryan crudely wiped it with his cock. The next morning I woke up and jerked off to the photo, thinking to myself the whole time that I'm such a lucky guy.