Kate Haunted Manor House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there for some time and I told her it was time for a shower. We soaped each other's body clean then washed and conditioned each other's hair. I noticed there was a packaged back brush with a very slender handle. "Bend over Fiona," I said and she quickly said, "Yes Mistress Kathrynne."

I took the liquid soap and coated the brush handle and dribbled some on her anus. I placed the bulb like end on her darkstar and told her to push back. I watched as she pulled her ass cheeks apart and slowly opened the door to her ass. Her anal ring gave way and the bulb popped in. Fiona moaned loudly then slowly took the slim handle down her ass until the brushes scratched her pussy. I then fucked her ass with the brush until she started breathing heavily.

"I wanna cum Mistress, I wanna cum! Please Mistress let me cum," she moaned.

I leaned against her and bit her earlobe. "Cum princess. Cum for me," I whispered.

I moved the brush quickly in and out her ass and she screamed and had her first anal orgasm. She shook and moaned and leaned back against me.

I slowly pulled the brush out and washed it and hung it up. Fiona turned and kissed me deeply and said she loved cumming from her ass being fucked and she could not wait for me to do it again. I said I had used my plumb thick twelve inch jelly cock on my newest submissive back home just before getting on the plane. "Would you like for me to fuck your ass with that cock Fiona?" She looked at me for several seconds then lowered her head and put her hands behind her back and softly said, "Yes Mistress Kathrynne."

I laughed then promised her I would and then shut off the shower and we toweled each other dry. WE walked into the bedroom again. While drying each other we had a local news channel on. Then there was a breaking news bulletin.

"We interrupt your show to make a special announcement. Earlier today the Proctor of Saint Bridget's School for Girls was arrested and charged with several counts of 'Corrupting the Morals of a Minor' and many counts of 'Possession and Distribution of Pornography Involving Minors'. The Garda indicate they were tipped off by a call originating within the school by a young girl student who remains unidentified. Very incriminating evidence was collected at the scene so the Proctor is being denied bail while awaiting arraignment. The school will be providing a Crisis Councilor when the students return from holiday but the Garda highly suggests parents have a discussion with their daughter about this topic of possible abuse. Stay tuned to this channel for further updates!"

Fiona and I cracked up laughing and I decided to text our college Proctor. "You might want to Google a news alert here in Dublin involving a Proctor at an all girls' school and a history of his abuse. I can't imagine how he was caught by the local police. He should have been more careful. Don't you think?"

All dry now we crawled naked under the fresh sheets. Fiona cuddled on my chest and took a breast nipple between her lips and sucked softly. I told her no fooling around in the middle of the night because we had to grab breakfast, check out, rent a car and drive up the N3 and find Ravenduff and get something to eat. Then we would go onto Ravenwoods and start the requirement of staying in the manor house. We fell asleep but had a very fretful night.

I dreamed of being tied to a stone and fucked hard and deep. A fat long horse cock slid down my abused pussy and ass. A loud noise of ravens covered my screams as I came all over that cold stone block. That fat cock filled my pussy with bolt after bolt of hot cum. I came so hard spraying that stone with my hot cum that I passed out.

The following morning the sheets were wet beneath my ass as I rolled out. I was beginning to get frightened not knowing where these erotic dreams were coming from. I told Fiona we best be on our guard as Morgan had cautioned us. We dressed and went downstairs. I paid our bill, and we had breakfast and were picked up for the rental car.

We started up the N3 and drove for hours through the beautiful Irish countryside and quaint towns. Fiona said she had lived in Ireland all her life but had never seen such beauty of nature. Just short of the border with Northern Ireland we turned up the N87 and drove until we saw the turn off for Ravenduff. We took a more local road and rolled into Ravenduff. We pulled in front of the 'Screeching Raven' and went inside for a late lunch.

My American accent garnered attention from the local patrons as I asked for a table. Fiona's Irish accent was different from the locals so we both got the going over. We were served politely by Mary Marie who hovered around me as she served us. She innocently touched my hand so I stroked it. She didn't remove it so I looked around then dropped that hand and slowly moved it up her inner thigh. Mary Marie moaned very softly and parted her thighs and let me touch her knickers covered pussy. I brought my hand up and kissed my fingers while she watched. Fiona let out a long breath and laughed lightly. Mary Marie gave us great service and blushed deeply each time I secretly touched her here and there. Otherwise we ate our lunch undisturbed.

I noticed that the bar had filled up while we ate. Finally the owner came over and started asking friendly questions: "Where were we from, where were we going, how long we're ya gonna be in the area?"

I stood up and said, "My name is Kathrynne Ann Raven from America and I am on my way up to Ravenwoods to fulfill the requirements of the inheritance."

The locals all gasped but none louder than Fiona. She looked at me with wild eyes. Then she looked down at the table and didn't move. I told those there that should I complete the requirements of the inheritance they would all be contacted by my Solicitor with a generous plan to break the hundred years lease. They would become owners of the lands and buildings with rights and privileges. Their attitude changed and they became more open and helpful.

They warned us to be very careful up in Ravenwoods as they have seen lights at night and heard terrible rumors. They told me the man and woman maintaining the manor house would leave well before sundown. We had better get up there and meet with them and get shown around. We would be on our own at night and we should be very careful. Many of them made the sign of the cross and wished us protection this night.

I thanked them and told them we would return, especially to work out services and support to Ravenwoods. I said I wanted as much local produce and goods coming from this town. There were many thankful faces. I received directions to the tree lined road leading up to the manor house so we said our goodbyes. Once in the car Fiona turned to me and screamed, "Your last name is Raven and you fuckin never said anything?"

I turned towards her and gave her my most dominating look. "Little princess let me remind you that you didn't care what my last name was when you ate my pussy or when I rescued you bent over a perverts desk or when I effectively accepted you as my ward or when I fucked your ass with a hair brush. Now if it matters or you no longer wish to be my submissive and ward you can get out of this car right now!" I yelled back.

Fiona started crying. Between her subs she managed to say, "I'm sorry, Mistress Kathrynne! I know the rumors about Ravenwoods and I became frightened for you. I'm very concerned for you and want to protect you if I can. I will do whatever you think best." I patted her naked thigh and told her to be still.

We drove the last distance and found the tree lined lane and turned in. It was several minutes more and we turned onto a wide circular drive. I parked near the wide steps leading to the huge oak doors leading into the manor house. The gothic stone house stretched in either direction along the lawn. The gothic architecture was imposing. This dramatic house had arched windows and ornate details, such as flying buttresses and the occasional leering gargoyle.

An elderly man and a woman came down the broad stairs and greeted us. They were dressed in peasant clothing that had seen a few years. Patrick and Maureen indicated they were the caretakers and the man took our bags inside. Maureen said she would have our baggage brought up to the only bedroom set up. She indicated that she would have a cold dinner of cheese, bread, fruit and water or wine set out. She said both she and Patrick would have to leave by sundown but they would be back in the morning as they lived on the Estate.

Patrick had brought our bags to the master bedroom so then Maureen showed us around. The house and master suite had been modernized by previous potential renters or heirs before they took up residence. But as Mr. Mac Gabhann had indicated none ever stayed long enough to complete the claim. There was baseboard heating and a window air conditioner and a large ceiling fan with lights. The master bathroom had flush toilets and a claw tub shower.

All in all it looked quite livable. There was only one large bed in the room - queen, maybe king size. Maureen apologized that she did not expect me to have a ward so did not make up another bedroom. I convinced her we would make due for now and that we were quite comfortable sleeping together. She blushed in an old world Irish way as her imagination ran away with her.

We got a tour by Patrick of the resent renovations the potential renters or relatives had made to bring the two hundred year old manor house up to the modern age. They had paid the Electricity Supply Board (ESB) of Ireland to run miles of overhead lines to made electricity available to the Estate. There also was a huge mobile phone tower on the property.

All the kitchen appliances were electric and heated water was used for the baseboard heating. All the water pipes and electric wiring was run along the floors and ceilings rather than chiseling into the stone. Insulation and sheet rock had been retrofitted into the living quarters giving the manor house a modern cozy feel. I just could not understand what could have driven off potential buyers after they had spent thousands to modernize the hundred years old manor house.

Patrick took us into a basement room were the main electric boxes and hot water heater and sewer lines where installed. He indicated that they had to drill through stone floors to run the utilities to higher floors. As we turned to leave I saw a large door padlocked closed. I asked about the room behind the door. Patrick's face turned very dark.

"Mistress Kathrynne that room has an evil past. My family locked away the room and even had a minister do a binding ritual around the door to keep the past the past. Don't ever open that door Mistress!" he said and his body shuddered.

We went upstairs and he took us on a tour of the Estate close around the manor on a horse drawn cart. He said he would give us a full tour of the vast Estate should the following day's weather allow for that. We returned to the house as the afternoon was ending. Patrick and Maureen it turned out were married and lived in an Estate cottage as had Patrick's father and grandfathers.

Actually his family were the caretakers down through time. When I found that out I asked him about the rumors surrounding Ravenwoods. He said he was too much of a righteous man to speak of it in the presence of ladies. I pressed him but he would not budge. I saw his wife blushing deep red and hiding her eyes and I thought I might have an opening there. They said their goodbyes with a promise to return in the morning.

I suggested to Fiona that we go upstairs to nap before dinner as the drive and the tours of the manor house and surrounding Estate had worn us out. We climbed the stone steps to the upstairs master bedroom. Fiona helped me out of my clothes including bra and panties and then she took off all of hers. So naked we slipped under the covers and Fiona took her favorite spot on my chest taking my hard nipple into her mouth and we soon fell asleep.

"Wake up Mistress Kathrynne! You'll be late to dinner and to meet the Master!" I sat up and the covers dropped exposing my breasts. Fiona did the same and her boobs peaked out. I looked around the room and all the modern enhancements were gone. The fireplace was now warming the large stony room and steam was rising from the claw foot tub off to the side of the large room. "Hurry Mistress while the bath is still warm," the domestic implored. She pulled me out of bed and helped me into the tub.

She was dressed as a domestic - think of literature by Jane Austin (Emma) or Mary Shelley (Frankenstein) as I will not describe clothing in detail any further in this story. The water in the tub was hot having just come from the fire place. Bridget had me stand as she soaped my whole body. She made funny humming sounds as she washed my tits and ass and especially when she washed my labia with her rough hands. "Master will have fun with this," she mumbled and laughed as she rinsed my pussy. She wrapped me up and helped me out of the tub.

"Come here little one and get in the tub while the water is still warm," she said sweetly.

I watched as Fiona was washed tenderly by the elderly woman. Fiona's large tits were washed by Bridget with soapy hands and her nipples were pulled and tweaked. Fiona's ass crack was played with by Bridget even going under to ply soapy fingers between wet pussy lips. "Oh little one, Master will love pushing his fat cock up this and pounding in deep while you moan for more," Bridget laughed almost hysterically.

Bridget helped Fiona out of the tub and wrapped her up and moved her to the fire. "Oh let us get you dressed for the dinner and party Mistress Kathrynne. Master Jonathan

is so waiting to meet you," she giggled as she put a chemise over my head. There were no additional clothes for a bra or panties. She then made me step into petticoats tied around my waist. A 'puffy' dress was then lowered over my head and tied in the back.

Fiona was then very similarly dressed and we were given leather slippers then led downstairs. Delicious smells were coming up from the dining room as was gay conversations. At the base of the stairs stood a very handsome man. I mean take your breath away handsome. He was tall and emanated a sense of authority. He took my hand and kissed it.

"Hello Kathrynne Ann, I am your uncle, Jonathan Raven. Welcome to my home," he said in a strong deep voice. He still held my hand tightly and shivers ran up my arm then down across my breasts and ended in my groin. Pointing to a man to his left he said, "This is pastor, Ewart Gladstone. He is a regular visitor here at Ravenwoods." Each took my arm and led me to the dining table with the pastor running his hand across my ass and gripping a cheek hard. Fiona followed behind.

I don't remember dinner or the glasses of wine and the introductions and greetings and conversations. I was in a dream, unsure of my footing and the passage of time. I was passed around like a prized piece of art and many liberties were taken in touching my body. My breasts were felt and my ass grabbed and I was kissed by both males and females. Fiona trying to stay close to me for protection was also abused.

Who knew how much time had passed as the candles burned lower and the scent of burning logs filled the heady air. I tried frantically to finally find Fiona and I did when I entered the den filled with many naked men and woman. Fiona was on her back bent over that ottoman from my bizarre and sexual dream. All her clothes were gone and a man with his back to me was flogging her breasts. Fiona would moan as each swat made contact with her laid down tits and her hard nipples.

She could only moan as the pastor had his boney cock down her throat and was slapping his hairy balls against her face as her head hung down off the ottoman. Between her young legs a man was ramming his huge fat long cock down her pussy. He looked at me with possessed eyes. I took in a breath as I realized he looked like Patrick our caretaker. He must be his great great grandfather and his cock was sliding in and out of poor Fiona's pussy pulling and pushing her pussy lips. I could see her spraying as her body was racked by orgasms and whipping.

The elder caretaker pulled out and sprayed volumes of his cum violently all over Fiona's tits as the leather tails of the flogger smeared them across her chest. The vile Pastor sat his pulsing balls on Fiona's face as he crammed his cock down her throat. He humped his bony ass forward as his balls released their hot cum down Fiona's throat. She couldn't swallow it all with her head hanging down and I saw globs of cum drip to the floor.

In horror I pointed across the table and someone grabbed my wrists and quickly tied them to the opposing chair with drapery chord. My dress was flipped up my back and I felt a knife slit my chemise exposing my ass. All too soon I felt the tails of a flogger bite into my ass. My legs were kicked apart and tied to chair legs and the flogger bit into my ass cheeks as I could not move.

Mercifully the flogger stopped but I heard a whack near my face and I looked at the thin leather riding crop. The owner laughed and ran it against my face and ordered me to kiss it. I was lost so I did. I heard the swish of the crop and the leather flap smacked against my pussy lips. One after another stinging swipe hit my pussy lips. My slutty pussy leaked juices out onto the table as I moaned in pain and pleasure. My swollen clit was bit by the leather flap over and over and I screamed through multiple orgasms.

I looked over at Fiona and a new man had her legs lifted high as his cock slipped in and out rapidly lubed by sloppy seconds. A woman with huge breasts was leaning over licking cum off her punished tits. A second woman with long black hair had straddled Fiona's head and was making Fiona clean doses of cum from her used hairy cunt. The unknown woman screamed and came all over Fiona's face. My poor ward was choking from the hot pussy juices and over filled male cum filling her mouth and nose. Fiona was snorting from the hot flow and moaning from the cock in her little pussy. Word had got out that there was a fresh tight pussy in the den and the men were lined up for their turn.

I watched and could do nothing as man after man filled Fiona's pussy or mouth with hot cum. Some who could not wait pumped their hot cum all over her tits and the huge tits of the unknown lady. That lady then sucked the cum off Fiona's tits and swallowed it down. Fiona had turned her head to look at me and beg me for help with her eyes as cum leaked out the side of her mouth. My heart pained me as I could not release myself.

I felt someone pull my long hair and lift my head off the table. From the loud laugh behind me I knew it was great great Uncle Jonathan as his voice said beside my ear, "Now it is your turn Kathrynne. You are going to get filled with my fat horse cock deep down your nasty cunt. I am going to hurt you with my hot meat then listen while you beg me to do you harder and deeper. Your nasty cunt is leaking all over the table right now so no quarter will be given before I just shove my cock in deep!" he growled.

I felt my great great Uncle's cockhead against the lips of my pussy then I screamed as a fat long cock filled my cunt until it hit my cervix. Fiona looked over at me with lost eyes as she came on another hard cock. My Uncle Jonathan pulled his fat cock out of my cunt and I moaned for its absence. His cock entered with one shove and pounded my belly into the table. My cunt walls stretched to fit his thickness and take his full length. He pounded my cunt over and over rubbing my swollen clit against the ornate oak table.

"How is my cock in your cunt slut? Does it hurt and give pleasure at the same time. Do you cry when I pull it out and scream when it slides back in. I feel you cumming on my cock you slut! Tell me you want my hot thick cum! Beg me for this wonderful horse cock. Tell me you want my hot cum my slut mare!" he yelled as his riding crop slapped my ass over and over.