Kate Haunted Manor House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me your cum Uncle! Drive your cock in deep and drown my womb. Fuck me until I faint from the pleasure. Fuck me, fuck me, I'm cumming Uncle, I'm cummming! I'm cumming on your fat cock!" I yelled then felt my Uncle pull out and shoot glob after glob of hot cum all over my asshole and up my back and across my abused ass cheeks. I lost all strength and fainted tied to the table.

When I woke up in the morning I was in bed back in the modern master bedroom. Fiona lay on my side holding onto one of my breasts tweaking my nipple in her sleep and moaning. Her one knee was lying up against my labia and she was pushing it softly against my love button. I mentally checked my body, my ass and my pussy, trying to feel for the abuse I received last night. I felt only a 'ghost pain' so I slipped my hand under Fiona's knee to check if my pussy was leaking cum or fluids. I found none.

Fiona stirred between sleep and wakefulness and moaning asked, "Mistress Kathrynne, what happened last night? I had terrible dreams of being fucked, fucked in my poor young pussy and drinking cum down my throat. Over and over I was fucked. My breasts and nipples hurt in a strange way like they were abused for hours but I don't recall if that really happened. I'm frightened Mistress. I'm frightened of the Gothic novel I'm in now in my dreams and from the horrors of Ravenwoods. What are we to do Mistress?" she asked and started crying.

I hugged her and told her we would find out together. This time I helped her dress into her bra and blue panties then into a skirt and blouse and a button up cardigan. It turned out I had almost the same outfit but I wore a pink bra and panties set. I kissed Fiona and hugged her tightly again then we walked downstairs. Maureen had an Irish Breakfast ready for us and hot tea and we enjoyed it all lifting our spirits. When she was serving us I noticed for the first time how large her breasts were. Her boobs reminded me of that large breasted woman from our co-joined dream.

I asked Patrick if he could take us on a longer tour of the Estate. He said he would bring the horse cart around and we should get started as a storm was on the way for the late afternoon. Fiona begged to stay behind with Maureen. I gave her a big hug and a long kiss to help settle down her agitation. I looked at Maureen and this time she had a hunger in her eyes that I didn't like. I whispered to Fiona to be careful.

Fiona tells her experience:

I walked around the manor house looking into the various rooms first upstairs. There was a sunlit room that would make a great computer or business room. There were other bedrooms and a hallway privy. I went downstairs and found a sitting room and a library. I looked at the books on the shelves and there were many from hundreds of years ago and leading up to recent Irish authors.

There was one section that took my breath away. There were first editions of those gothic novels that were rumored to be based on Ravenwoods. There were also many erotic books with etchings and drawings. I thumbed through several volumes of etchings and drawings of cunts and asses and mouths being filled with big cocks and dripping cum. It was only afterwards that I realized my fanny was dripping juices into my knickers. I thought about going upstairs to my bedroom to diddle myself in private.

I came around a corner and saw Maureen sitting in the den on the sofa. She had her huge breasts out and was expressing milk into a bowl. I walked in mesmerized and stood in front of her. I watched her run her two hands down one large tit and the milk sprayed into the bowl on her lap. Maureen held her nipple upwards pointing at me and smiled mischievously.

"I'm a wet nurse for several mothers in town but since your arrival I haven't been able to slip away and pump my breast milk at their homes. They have enough for several days but now my milk is building up and I don't own my own pump. So I have to express it like this," she said quietly. "I see you are captivated by my breasts and my breast milk. Come lay on my lap my 'cailín beag' (little girl)," she whispered as she moved the bowl.

I walked almost zombie like and lay on the sofa and put my head on her lap. She took my head in her hands and brought my lips to a dripping nipple. I latched on and pulled the fat nipple between my lips and started sucking. Warm sweet milk flowed across my tongue and I swallowed each time my mouth filled. Maureen was humming an old Irish lullaby as she stroked my hair.

I felt her other hand on the buttons of my cardigan then on my blouse. I did nothing as her old hand slid into my bra cup and tweaked my nipple. I moaned into her breast and sucked her nipple harder. Her hand drifted down my tummy then slowly ever so slowly pulled my skirt up my thighs. Her fingers feathered across the gusset of my kickers and I moaned even deeper.

I shifted my hips to lay my ass flat on the sofa and opened my thighs wide. Those erotic etchings and drawing had started me down this path and now Maureen's fingers were drawing down my thick honey into my knickers. Her fingers slipped under my hem and found their way through my curls and pussy slit and rubbed my clit. Her one breast went dry from my deep sucking so she switched me to the other one.

"Yes, drink my milk 'cailín beag'. Drink your fill. You'll soon be drinking my honey!"

Her fingers found the entrance into my fanny and slid in easily lubed from my dripping pussy juices. Her thumb centered on my now swollen clit and circled the hood and slightly between my pussy lips. Her fingers started moving in and out of my quim and her thumb drove my clit wild. I couldn't help it and I bit her nipple as I sucked. She moaned and pulled my face hard against her tit.

Her second tit went dry so I licked her aureole and pulled on her nipple with my lips. Her fingers in my pussy were working themselves to my opening then deep down my cunt to massage my g-spot. Suddenly I sprayed her hand with my hot juice and screamed into her tit as I shook through a strong body shaking orgasm. She kept at my clit pulling several mini orgasms out of my body. It was becoming too much so I bit her nipple to get her to stop. I rolled my head on her lap and breathed deeply to calm down. I looked up at Maureen and saw almost an evil look in her eyes.

She gripped my long red hair and pulled hard. I moaned but she didn't let go. She pulled my hair such that I had to roll off the sofa onto the floor. She pulled me sideways and forward until I was between her knees. She inched her ass to the edge of the sofa then pulled up her skirts. I was shocked to see a shaved loose floppy lipped pussy. She laughed and said her Patrick loves her naked fanny.

"Now drink my honey and give me pleasure my little hussy," she growled and using my hair pulled my face against her fanny. She rubbed her wet naked pussy lips against my face and laughed deeply. "You like sleeping with the Mistress so you must like lady parts so suck me until I shake and wet your face!" she growled.

She would not release my hair and my nose and lips were getting wet from her dripping juices. I moved my lips onto her old button and sucked hard. Maureen's hips shimmied as she moaned deeply. I took two fingers and shoved them up her cunt roughly. I then pounded her cunt deep and pulled on her clit with my lips and teeth. I wanted this over quickly so gave her no relief from the abuse. She screamed and hot juice poured out her pussy. My forehead got sprinkled with warm milk as her nipples leaked.

Maureen moaned and slipped back on the sofa and I thought she fainted as her hand on my hair dropped away. I stood and left her breathing deeply. Her fanny was dripping strongly scented juices down her fanny lips and between her arse. I went upstairs and washed my face and took off my pussy wet clothes then dropped naked onto the bed and fell asleep.

Kate's experience:

Patrick brought the horse cart around front and we took off for the wider tour of the Estate. He showed me the lough within the confines of the Estate. It could supply water to the many fields lying fallow that could grow hundreds of bushels of wheat, oats and barley. "Other fields could support growing potatoes, carrots and turnips. The other fields could support hundreds of meat cattle. This Estate could generate a great income if you could work out a share-cropper industry," he drifted off in thought.

He kept looking over at me kind of funny. My breasts would bounce when the cart wheel went into dips and ruts. Remembering what I saw in my time-travel dreams I asked him if his family had always been caretakers for the estate. He said, "The men of my family have cared for Ravenwoods for hundreds of years. Our wives were housekeepers and daughters were private maids. Men and women from Ravenduff supported Ravenwoods in its better days."

"So your great great grandfather was the feudal overlord during the time of Jonathan Raven?" I asked him.

He took a while to answer staring off into the past then turned to me and said, "Yes he served the Master until the untimely death of both of them and the Pastor. Mistress Kathrynne I'd like to take you to one of the most ancient sites on this Estate," then he said no more.

We rode in the cart for some time then rounded a curve and I saw it. Up on a slight rise there was the grouping of standing stones of my dream. We rode as close to it as possible as the horse was skittish the closer we got. Patrick tied the horse to an ancient huge oak tree which upon its branches sat a conspiracy of ravens. We started up the hill and then stood in the center. There were seven stones in a circle with a block stone in the center that looked like an altar. Patrick started what I thought was humming but too late I realized he was chanting. I fell into a stupor and dropped to the ground.

When I woke I was tied face down across the cold altar stone my wrists to old iron rings. My naked tits and tummy felt cold on the stone. My legs were tied and spread wide also. Patrick was still chanting as he walked around the altar. I could see a huge horse cock and heavy balls hung from Patrick's unbuttoned pants and I knew that gift ran in the family. He was also holding the horse crop. He walked behind me and my ass exploded in pain as the crop found its mark. I screamed and he laughed. The crop descended onto my ass cheeks too often that I lost count. I was in so much pain I lost all sense of time and space.

Finally the abuse stopped but in my own shame I realized I had cum several times. The altar was wet under me and I felt hot pussy juice running down my thighs. I felt Patrick behind me then something hard and thick ran between my pussy lips then up the crack of my ass and across that dark star that wrinkled from the sensuous stroke. The fat head of what had to be Patrick's horse cock was placed on the vestibule of my vagina and in one shove claimed my cunt. When the head hit the end of my pussy I screamed as I came all over that cock. I heard an 'unkindness of ravens' making a racket as they spoke to each other.

Patrick thrust the base of his fat long cock hard against my wet pussy lips over and over. His cock pushed my tummy and pussy lips against the cold stone. The pounding pushed my tits back and forth rubbing sore my swollen nipples. His cock going deep on each thrust hit my g-spot causing me to ejaculate my cum juice as his cock pulled back. I screamed through several orgasms but Patrick did not relent. My damaged cunt pulsed on his fat cock as he held it deep inside me pushing open the door to my womb. In my sex muddled state I though at least I was on birth control.

But Patrick slowly pulled out of my aching cunt. The crop warmed my already damaged ass over and over. I begged him to stop and he just laughed as the crop swished through the air and struck home. Slut that I was I then sprayed across the stone altar. I came again and again. The discipline stopped. I felt the fat cockhead run through my pussy lips then up my ass crack and slowly kissed my asshole. Oh my goddess, I knew what was coming next and tried to relax my darkstar.

What felt like a plum pushed against my anal ring. I could feel my asshole try to give way but his thickness just pushed me wide open. I screamed as his cock slid in setting off the ravens into a raucous cacophony. I was lucky that ass play was common with my special girls back in the US as my bowels opened to accept Patrick's long fat cock. His fat cockhead led the way as his horse cock went deep. I felt his heavy balls slap my pussy and knew he was all in deep down my ass.

He wasted no time and began riding his cock in and out my asshole. His cock pushed against my g-spot on the other side causing sexual shocks to pulse throughout my pussy. Each thrust of his cock pushed my clit against the stone and I came again and again on his fat cock. I soaked the altar and his balls as my pussy pulsed hot cum with each orgasm. I was dribbling saliva onto the stone as I screamed and moaned from each cock driven orgasm. I was so lost in lust I had no idea how long Patrick had been fucking my two holes.

At last I felt Patrick pull out of my damaged ass but quickly slam his cock deep down my cunt. He rubbed his cockhead against my womb and held his cock in deep. I felt his cockhead swell and felt the first of his hot cum explode against my womb. Pulse after hot pulse of his cum filled the bottom of my cunt drowning my womb. His cum ejaculated over and over empting those heavy balls, eight, nine, ten times! As he rammed his cock deep into my cunt he swatted my ass and back with the riding crop. The pain changed to pleasure as my nerves reached overload.

I came again from the pain and it switched over to pleasure. My pussy sucked his fat cock as I pulsed and gripped his cock milking it for my own pleasure. He lay across my ass and back and his cockhead went just an inch deeper pushing open the lips to my womb. I could almost feel his copious hot cum slip inside and fill my womb. I came again shaking to exhaustion. I moaned on Patrick's cock moving my ass against his stomach feeling his cockhead massage me deep inside. I realized I loved his cock and being taken by him on this altar of ancient rituals.

Patrick stood and slowly pulled his cock out of my cunt and walked around the front of the altar. He pulled my face up by grabbing my hair. His cum covered cockhead pushed against my lips and I opened to take in his fat cock. My lips stretched to open for his cock which he pushed to the back of my mouth causing me to gag. Spit and saliva bathed his cock as I cleaned it of my ass and pussy and his cum. The slut that I was now on this cold stone altar I wanted any cum across my tongue that he had left. He slid that fat cock in and out my mouth giving me several globs of his warm cum.

When he pulled out I kissed his cockhead and sucked his cum off my tongue and swallowed his offering. I lay moaning on the stone for some time then felt the first rain drops hit my naked back. As Patrick was untying me the cool rain ran down my back bathing my ass crack and swollen pussy lips. He was very strong for his age and tossed me over his shoulder. He carried me down the hill and tossed me in the back of the cart on top of my clothes.

I lay on my tummy letting the cool rain run down my back to ease my abused cock damaged holes. His cum slid sensually out my wide open pussy and its warmth found my swollen clit. I reached a hand onto my pussy and collected globs of his cum and brought my fingers to my lips. I sucked his warm cum off my fingers like a slut and went back to my dripping pussy until no more cum leaked out. I kept my fingers in my pussy feeling his lingering warmth and my wetness.

He drove me back to the manor house in silence. When we arrived he carried me into the hallway and laid me down wet on the cold tile. He went to the cart and came back and tossed my wet clothes on the floor. I rolled over and gripped his legs tightly. "Release me Mistress. I must be gone by sundown," he said softly. I wondered why Patrick and Maureen had to be gone by sundown. I let go and he left. I wondered why he had such an effect on me. Was it a spell within the standing stones or had his huge cock put a spell on me?

I lay on the cold tile floor for some time trying to quiet the pulsing sexual nerves coursing throughout my body. My tits were raw from the stone altar and my wrists and ankles hurt from the ropes. Forget my cunt and asshole! They throbbed from the abuse and pulsing of my many many orgasms. The shaft of my cunt and ass were open wide from taking his fat cock over and over. The afternoon was slipping away as I listened to the thunder and rain against the glass. I slowly rose to all fours then found the strength to stand up. Before going upstairs I found my purse and called Morgan. I left a message that I needed her help desperately or Fiona and I would be lost in times past never to be seen again.

I walked naked upstairs and found Fiona on the bed also naked. I just curled up next to her and fell into a deep sleep. I had no inkling of what was to happen to us that night in my time drifting dream but knew it would be cock driven abuse just like the other times.