All Comments on 'Kate: Have A Fuck, Watch One'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wonderful, wonderful writing, but ...

Joan: You are one of the best writers on this site. These are some of the hottest stories I have read. But your female protagonists all are averse to giving or receiving oral pleasure and they seem able to all achieve an orgasm from intercourse at the drop of a hat. If that is true for you and you write from your own experience, this ability is a gift. But it isn't true for a great many people.

And the vast majority of lovers integrate mouth and tongue and lip stimulation into pleasuring their partners. If Emily and Kate and Karen never get good at that, they are going to have less rich sex life than they could have. And if they never experience the exquisite sensations of a well-lubricated finger slipped in and out of their anal sphincters while their vagina is filled with a turgid cock or while their clitoris is being tongued, then they are missing out on one of the finest pleasures in life. At some point, if they are unwilling to broaden their sexual repertoires, their partners are going to be disappointed in their lack of imagination.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
I adore how natural your stories feel.

Nice People enjoying Nice Sex with each other!

I keep wanting to be there! :+))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

story TAGS