Kate Middleton's Uni Years Ch. 01

Story Info
Young Kate comes of age.
2.9k words
4.4
19.9k
21
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

Note- Having heard of Kate's wilder teenage years I did some digging and discovered that she DID indeed have some righteous times in Uni. Thanks to my vivid imagination I will attempt to elaborate.

x

February, 2020.

Another week, another school visit. Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, had to carefully stifle a yawn as she stole a glance at her watch. She quickly snapped out of her ennui and put her interested face back on again for the public. God! I must not become like Meghan Markle, she thought. Heaven forbid I wind up like her.

So, it was something of a pleasant surprise when she was unexpectedly reunited with two dear old friends, Kevin and his wife Denise, her teachers from her prep school days.

"Oh, it's been so long, how are you both?"

Kate spent some time with the retired teachers and reminisced about old times in her teenage years. After a light lunch the Duchess grew misty eyed and a wicked smile brightened her face as she recalled those crazy days at the University of St. Andrews in Fife.

x

Although she was now a Royal treasure Kate had started her final educational years as a nineteen year old in 2001. Enrolled at St. Andrews she would eventually graduate with honours in Art History and meet her future husband, Prince William.

Apart from her studies Kate had a sporty side and had also tried to get into the University's hockey team, something she had achieved in her boarding school years. During her freshman year the attractive brunette lived in St. Salvator's Hall, which by a coincidence was where the Prince also roomed. Within a short space of time she had been named the prettiest girl in the dorm and she welcomed the attention of male and female alike.

At this time however Kate was dating fellow student Rupert, and William another. Their paths would not cross until a year later, by which time the horny minx had sowed her wild oats. William did not know it then but the horny brunette would be bringing a LOT of experience to the Royal bed. Classy, she was undoubtedly, with just the right amount of dirty!

x

Scotland, 2001.

Professor Tristan Newman yelled come in and the door to his office opened to allow an attractive brunette with long wavy hair, superb legs, slim waist and splendid behind to enter. She was still dressed in her hockey outfit as she had just arrived from after school training.

"You wanted to see me, Professor?"

He loved it when she wore the Uni uniform of navy three quarter sleeve jersey and navy shorts. The short skirt in particular had been deliberately shortened by her own fair hand to show off her sensational thighs and pretty knees.

"Afternoon, Middlebum. Stay standing."

The nineteen year old had a mischievous grin on her face and a warm glow in her eyes as she crossed her hands behind her back and bowed her head. She knew that she was in trouble, again, and that the notoriously impatient head of art education would be decidedly cross with her.

"Yes, Sir."

"Been a naughty girl again have we, Middlebum?"

The middle aged fellow referred to her notorious nickname from her boarding school times when she loved to flash her backside to the boys from an upstairs window, egged on by her girlfriends.

"Well?"

Newman had the distinguished grey look going on, prematurely perhaps at the age of forty three. As per usual he had an immaculate suit and tie and neatly groomed hair.

Since getting to know the not too shabby Professor she had recognised distinct leanings toward the masochistic, in particular, being spanked. Nothing too drastic, just a beating on the ass made her heart beat fast and gave her loins an exciting arousal.

"Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir." Kate sucked in a deep breath.

"I hear you've been flashing at the hockey field again. Have you no shame, girl?"

"No, Sir. I mean, yes of course, Sir."

The man stood up and walked to the front of his desk and came up alongside the tall brunette until they were practically touching.

"I'm sorely disappointed in you, young miss."

"Truth is, Professor. I don't give a fuck!"

Kate lifted her chin proudly and was ready to accept the consequences. "Well! Fancy that. You deserve to be punished. I'm afraid it's a spanking followed by six of the best."

"Oh, Professor! Will that be, knickers down?"

"Naturally."

Kate's heart raced and her loins throbbed in her tight knickers. Newman returned to his chair and patted his lap several times.

"You won't be able to take a caning cold, so come here and bend over my knees."

Kate did as she was told and flopped across his thighs so that her head and arms dangled forward and her legs behind her. With her rump perched high up in the air Newman slowly lifted the back of her skirt and peeled her panties down over her pert bottom until they hung down by her track shoes. With her buttocks exposed and vulnerable Kate hissed between her gritted teeth as he smoothed the soft flesh of her upper thighs. This is what he loved best. A beautiful young student lying compliantly across his stiffening manhood. He caressed her legs in a long wave of spiral motions, making sure to just avoid her most sensitive spot by tantalising inches.

"We shall begin."

WHACK!

The initial blow took Kate's breath away but before she could react further Newman opened the palm of his right hand and smacked her hard. Hard and relentless, from left cheek to right and back again. He expertly moved around and around, never concentrating on one area so that the whimpering woman had no idea what was to come next.

"Are you enjoying this?"

Kate moved her head up as the teacher rubbed her dripping slit and gently probed her outer labia. Her backside stung like hell and Newman observed the emerging redness that spread out over both delectable globes.

"You're quite wet, you little trollop!"

"You did that, Sir."

"What!"

SPANK!

More stinging blows came down in a rapid, overlapping onslaught. So rapid that Kate lost count of the number of blows.

"Enough, you may stand up."

Kate sighed and got up a tad wobbly and wiggled her rosy bottom. Newman caught himself staring directly at her toned thighs and her bared nether regions as her skirt remained rucked up about her waist. He was transfixed by her appealing trim thatch between her fantastic legs, now moist and shiny with her arousal.

"Please go the desk and bend across the top. Grip the far side with both hands and raise your bottom up as high as you can. Quickly! We don't have all day."

"No, Sir."

Kate stretched out so that her legs were spaced apart by about four inches. Professor Newman was close enough to see her warmed up nates and he smiled with some satisfaction. He observed her vulva in the inviting division of her legs and the groove of her slit was displayed from within.

"It was six, wasn't it?"

Yes, it...AGG!"

Kate flinched from the unexpected first whip of the rattan cane across both of her buttocks. The swish of the cane was actually more vivid than the strike on her soft flesh, and she gripped the edge of the desk until her knuckles were white.

"Good. Keep that ass up."

Kate murmured something under her breath as two more spanks took the air from her lungs. Her lower body writhed and the aroused young brunette thrust herself forward into the desk as a trickle of perspiration ran down the crevice of her cheeks.

"Oh, my!"

"This is for the lewd and public demonstration of your naked posterior."

SPANK!

"This is for your insubordination."

"SWISH!"

Kate's bum was aflame and showed distinct red stripes from left to right. She clamped her thighs together and felt a definite moistness leaking from her tingling cunt.

"And this for using course language in front of a school master."

RAP!

"How amusing! Kate Middle 'red' bum! You may go."

Newman panted and laid the cane down on the desk as a quivering Kate stood tall and gripped her raw buttocks. She lowered her skirt and hunted around for her knickers. When she looked up the man had them in his hands and was blatantly sniffing them with deep inhalations.

"And I'll keep these."

"Thank you, Professor."

As she felt the air on her uncovered sex she turned back and spoke.

"So, what time shall I call on you and Mrs. Newman tonight?"

"Make it eight. And wear something sexy."

"It's a date."

x

After taking supper in her rooms with her boyfriend Rupert Kate excused herself as per usual.

"Not extra tuition with Newman again, surely?" He protested.

"I need this degree, Rupert. It's a really hard subject, and he's a patient tutor. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

Kate gave him a kiss on the head and quickly got ready and hurried off to the Professor's private accommodation. He answered the door dressed in homely cardigan and slacks.

"Good evening, how's the bottom?"

"Still a bit sore, not too."

"I always try not to leave any lingering marks, my dear. Do come in."

The rooms were of a typical master on campus, studious and stuffy with lots of books.

"We shan't stand on ceremony. My wife awaits your presence in the bedroom. Take your coat off."

Kate removed her long raincoat and Newman widened his eyes as he drank in her attire beneath it. Just a skimpy red thong and four inch heels were all she had on and she looked fucking gorgeous.

Indeed, Mrs. Newman, Susan, stood in the threshold of their bedroom in the nude apart from a set of black stockings and suspenders. She was in her mid thirties, had long legs, short fair hair and a great set of perky tits.

"I've waited all day for this," she said with a smile and led Kate by the hand to her bed.

Kate had learned on the grapevine that the couple were a pair of insatiable swingers and loved nothing more than inviting willing females into their sex lives. Deep down she had always known that she was bisexual but had not really experimented with her feminine side until now.

Newman followed a step behind them and began to take off his cardigan and undo his necktie. In the brighter light of the bedroom, Susan got a proper look at the slim figure of Kate. Susan gently persuaded the slightly nervous Kate onto the bed and Susan eyed her slender frame up and down.

"So pretty. Good enough to gobble up."

Kate opened her willowy legs and watched as Susan went down on her and ran her hands up the insides of her thighs. The older woman fell on top of the younger Kate and they kissed passionately. Susan, being rather like her husband, showed her dominant side and gyrated furiously on Kate's mound. Her tongue flicked out into Kate's mouth and searched for hers.

"What splendid sport!" Exclaimed the Professor as he stripped off, almost tripping over his own feet as he kicked off his strides.

Susan lowered her head to Kate's boobs and started to nibble and suck hungrily on the ripe nipples, all the while grinding her hips into Kate's lithe thighs. In turn Kate ruffled the elder woman's short hair and lifted her lower body up against the heavier Susan.

"Oh, my goodness."

Kate had sensitive nipples and loved having them teased and bitten. As she moaned softly she hoped that this might be the start of a regular visit.

"Eat me." Said Susan in Kate's ear and rolled over onto her back and offered up her front like a puppy wanting his belly rubbed.

Kate smoothed her long hair and duly knelt down at Susan's hairy muff. She licked the fingers of her right hand and inserted the index and middle digit inside the excited blonde.

Kate fingered the sticky bush and gradually pushed the labia open and admired the pink inner. She bent down and inhaled the heady feminine scent and pushed her pointed tongue right inside the vertical slit.

"Come on, my dear. I want you to lick my pussy until I come on your face."

Kate immediately came up for air, still somewhat new to all this and Susan wickedly clamped her thighs to her face and physically drew her back to her aching cunt.

"Isn't she a little tiger, Middlebum? A girl after my own heart!"

Newman sat on the other side of the bed and wanked his erection in frenzied jerks of his fist.

Kate made muted moans as Susan literally fucked her face with swift and urgent pushes of her hips up from the bed. Her juices smeared Kate's lips and chin as she licked out the other as best she could. Susan widened her legs once more, eager for her pussy to be really probed. Kate obliged and stuck out her tongue and flicked it around, lapping noisily and darting fast at the rapidly dampening quim of the blonde. Susan was becoming hysterical with the fevered pleasuring her cunt was receiving and grabbed fistfuls of the sheet in both hands. Her clitoris started to twitch the more Kate brushed the erect nub with her luscious lips until she snapped her head back in a superb orgasm.

"She's a natural, darling." Said she to her wide eyed husband.

"Rather," he answered as he jerked his cock in agreement.

"Your turn, sweetheart."

Kate was moved onto all fours and Susan and her husband espied the slightly red bottom of the recently caned brunette.

"Again, Tristan?"

"Sorry, my love. Just can't resist that lovely round bum.

Susan stroked Kate's behind and then tugged the barely there thong off and tossed it to her husband who eagerly wrapped it around his erection and sighed at the sensation of the thin material on his shaft.

Kate closed her eyes as she was lightly licked from the base of her spine down to her bared pussy. Susan moved closer and as she kissed Kate's peach of an ass she slipped her left hand around her front and began to play with the young student's clit.

"OH!" Kate sighed as her clit was toyed with and her pussy licked from behind.

She shunted to and fro on her knees as her juices trickled out into the open mouth of the thirty year old.

"Wet enough, I think." Said the voice of the Professor.

"Oh, she's ready."

As Kate oozed from her pussy Susan surprised her by lifting her pert derriere up and placing the business end of a nine inch silver dildo to her gaping hole.

"My gosh!"

She pushed slowly as far as she could until an impressive seven inches of plastic cock was embedded inside the gasping female's sopping cunt. Newman clambered up beside his wife as she started to fuck Kate with increasing flicks of her wrist. He joined in the fun and gave the curved rump of Kate a few slaps which made her yelp and tremble on all fours.

"Please, oh please," came her cries of bliss as Kate felt the fake cock inside her stretching her out as it went in and out without respite.

She looked at the Professor with half closed eyes as she was aggressively pumped full of silver plastic.

"Going to cum, going to cum."

Susan had increased the speed and intensity of the thrusting dildo as she held onto Kate's left buttock in a firm grip.

"Not yet!"

Susan knew her beloved was in dire need to fuck the naked female in his bed and she pulled the slick dildo from Kate's opened up pussy. Newman flipped Kate over and before she knew it her legs were pulled right up and separated. He took hold of her ankles in each hand as Susan guided his boner into Kate's pussy.

"Thank you, darling. How thoughtful."

Kate looked on amazed as he buried his dick inside her and paused. It felt nice to have a real, warm cock and when he began to shunt back and forth, it was even better. His cock was surprisingly hard and her pussy spasmed slightly as he kept going.

"Good, isn't he?"

Susan nuzzled Kate's face and kissed her lovingly on the cheek and neck as she pawed at her tits. Newman let go of her ankles as he geared himself up for his finale. She dug her high heels into his sides and fucked her hard and fast. The squelching sounds of him inside her well oiled pussy made Susan grin as she eagerly watched the proceedings wide big eyes.

"Give it to her, lover." She urged.

Then he grunted and brought his arms up under her thighs and forced her knees up to the level of her jiggling tits. He stopped in mid stroke as he exhaled and then drove in and out like a hurricane.

"Make me cum, Sir. Make me cream all over your big cock!"

Kate was totally overwhelmed by his control and his prowess was bringing out the whore in her. Newman increased his thrusting and Kate clung to him tightly. She came on his shaft and her violent convulsions caused her to stiffen under his body. He did not stop fucking her and the next thing she knew was him ejaculating into her overflowing cunt.

"Bravo, Tristan!"

He kept moving slowly in her pussy until his soft dick slipped out. His semen dribbled out and down Kate's upturned crack and made a small puddle under her ass. The swinging couple laughed and helped Kate clean up. They both wished her goodnight as the giggling minx made her way back to St. Salvator's Hall.

END

123z
123z
823 Followers