Kate Moves to San Diego

Story Info
Young Kate struggles with arousal while flying to San Diego.
10.6k words
4.42
12.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel it, with every step down the hallway. I'm taking short and fast steps, keeping my legs clamped as tightly together as possible, tightening all the muscles in my lower abdomen and thighs. I let out a small gasp when the toy inside me suddenly vibrates, pausing for a moment. "Are you okay?" A guy immediately to my right asks with genuine concern. I ignore him, pushing on, where the hell is lecture hall 7A?

And why are there so many people here in the first place? I wanted to come early and get here ahead of the rush of students. A requirement for my current condition, did I get the time wrong? Deep inside me is a little pink toy, a vibrating egg. The idea of going to class with it, and some dark stranger I barely know controlling it through my phone, it just seemed so naughty. I couldn't resist the idea, I think. I don't remember that part very well anymore.

Lately, I haven't been able to resist my urges at all, everything around me seems naughty and turns me on terribly. Again the devilish little device vibrates, this time not as intently as before, but instead the vibrations continue. "Awwww, fuck," I utter, half a moan, half a suppressed whisper, again catching the attention of some of the nearby students. I stumble the few steps to the wall and have to stop and lean against it for support. It feels so good, my close and I press my lips together to suppress another moan. I can feel the start of something building inside me. I force my eyes open and my attention back to finding my destination. And then there it is right next to me, the door to room 7A. Pushing it in, it opens up to the lecture hall, but I realize my mistake too late. I'm about seven steps in when the vibrations spike again, I let out a high pitched whimper and all eyes are on me. The class has already started! And the door I entered through has positioned me right at the front of the room. The seats full of students to my left, and the board and professor to my right. I freeze staring blankly into the air, fuck I'm close I can feel it.

"Please have a seat miss," the words are kind enough, but the intonation makes it clear my little interruption of the first Chemistry A class of the semester is not appreciated. The vibrations stop and I rush to a seat in the front row. I slide down in my seat, making me as small as possible. I am certain that had the vibration continued it would have made me cum, right there in front of all the other students. The thought makes me shudder, and I can feel myself blushing, what a way that would have been, to start my first day at college.

The buzzing reappears with renewed power, keeping me squirming and pushing me towards an inevitable orgasm, then pausing letting me relax. It stops and restarts again and again, teasing me in a deliciously wicked way. But why is it so loud? It is beeping now. I'm having difficulties keeping my line of thought. Oh God, everyone can hear it. I fumble with my phone. I have to make it stop, somehow cut the connecting to the toy. My phone in hand. I can see the alarm now. I slide to turn it off, and as the noise disappears, gone is also the lecture hall, the insistent vibrations, the pink toy, and the eyes of all the other students. I'm back in my bed, looking up at the ceiling.

Fuck that was intense, and I let out a deep sigh. I have had naughty dreams before but never like this. I smile, my hands begin to rub my body, the dream might be gone, but the arousal is still very much there. One hand squeezing my breast through my t-shirt, the other sliding over my stomach, circling my navel a feeble attempt to enjoy the sensation before giving in. I know it won't take much to push me over. My body tingling as I reimagining sitting in the front row, the egg vibrating again and again. The thought of someone else controlling it is soo hot, if still very new to my more and more graphic fantasies. My hand, now inside my panties, mimic the rhythm, taking me higher and higher, closer and closer.

"Kate! Get up!" The sounds of my mother's voice make me jump, "I...", I'm sliding, "Auch! Fuck!" I slipped off the bed, and my head hit something on the way down, the pain in the back of my head spreading. Shit, it hurts. I slowly gather myself and sit up. I must have moved while asleep, to the edge of the bed without realizing, and with my head the wrong way. "That was one intense dream," I chuckle. The pain is quickly subsiding again, I just hit the packed suitcase, no permanent harm. I'm about to crawl back under the covers and finish what was so cruelly interrupted, but I have this nagging feeling that I'm forgetting something, something important. Something about today, and about that suitcase. The packed suitcase, oh right, I'm leaving for San Diego today. I look at my phone: 08:34. A sinking feeling in my stomach is soon replaced by a surge of adrenalin, I must have snoozed a lot, the alarm should have gone off at 8.00!

I stumble towards the bathroom, hoping a cold shower can push the drowsiness and horniness away. I throw my t-shirt in the dirty clothes and push my panties down, realizing they are soaked. They soon join the t-shirt in the laundry basket. That dream must have had me rattled up bad.

My eyes close as the cold water is rushing down over my body. I love cold showers, the kick you get from the water forcing your body on high alert. My breasts are a little sore, I massage them leaning back against the wall, why won't they grow? I'm still just barely an A cup. "I'm not asking for much you know," talking to no one in particular, "just like a small handful." But wait, don't they fell different today, more substantial? Looking down gently squeezing them, perhaps they have grown, if just a bit. A moan escapes me by surprise, my nipples are still super sensitive. I turn the heat up, the warm water feels wonderful on my sensitive breasts. The feelings from the dream overwhelm me again. I try to zone the world out, my hands start moving in a well-practiced sequence.

Recently I have been doing this a lot, I can't help it. In the beginning, the strategy was to ignore the urges, but that just made it so much worse. I have accepted now that I have to go at least once a day, or I just lose my mind. Oh yes, biting my lip to keep quiet. I just need, a little, more...

"Kate! Now! We are leaving!" This time the shouting isn't what surprises me, she seems to shout all the time these days. It is the loud banging on the bathroom door. Give me a break!

"I'm coming!" I shout back more than a little annoyed. As my hands grab the knob and turn off the water, I realize that is exactly what I am not; cumming. If it wasn't because I was so damn horny I might even be able to find it funny. Of course, my crazy control-freak mother wants us to leave early than agreed. I will never get it. Why say 09:00 if you mean 08:45? I definitely won't miss that. I probably won't miss anything.

The shower helped partially though, all awake now. Drying myself, I look in the mirror, at least it is a good hair day. The towel is wrapped around my body. Even this would be easier with bigger breasts. I get it to hold, and start brushing my golden blonde hair. I guess I should be thankful to Mom for those genes, going past my shoulders, it is long, thick, and wavey.

Finally, it is today, I'm going away from this little half-asleep, half-dead town. The excitement has been building all week, escaping this place and moving to college is a big deal. These last months have been intolerable. Honestly, it has been hard ever since my brother left two years ago. God, I can't wait, being the only one left, Mum and Dad have had time to question my every action, and the only one to fake liking the homegrown vegetables, that seem to fill more and more of our diet. Just let me have sushi or a good pasta dish instead.

There is a knock on the door again, this time more lightly. The door opens and my mother comes in, so intent on hugging me that she nearly tackles me instead.

"Sorry sweety, I'm just a little on edge today," she explains.

I sigh, sensing the tension leaving my body, "I know Mum, the last one leaving, right?"

"Yeah, it is just... I will miss... I love you, Kate." I can hear she is struggling to put the words together. I get a final little squeeze before she takes the laundry basket and leaves. This is hard for them, the last of us kids all grown up and leaving.

"Dad has already taken your suitcase down. I have coffee and breakfast for you in the car," she shouts as she heads down the stairs.

Back in my room, I slip on my new white dress with black little dots on. It was a going-away present from Madison, my best friend here. I met her in my karate class, and it just feels so easy with her around, it seemed she always had a plan. She was also the more fashionable one, pushing me to wear a skirt, telling me it was an atrocity not let the world see my beautiful legs. When I gave in, she immediately moved on to dresses and shorter skirts.

While I'm moving around to find my panties, I realize just how short the dress is. On all fours, I bend forward to look under the bed, and it suddenly slides down my body, leaving my butt naked. And then it hits me. With my naked butt wiggling in the air, my head turned to look under my bed, I know exactly where my panties are. In the laundry basket. The one that my mother just took with her. I stand, take a few quick steps, and open my closet; empty. All the spare ones are packed in the suitcase, the suitcase my dad just took down. I scurry through my backpack: laptop, passport, documents for school, vitamins and supplements, makeup, toothbrush, all there, but no clothes, and no underwear.

Suddenly I am aware of my arousal again, but before I devote any more attention to it I can hear my dad calling me.

"Come on Kate! We have to leave now, the flight won't wait!" I grab my backpack and rush down, trying to find the laundry basket, but the machine is already started. Can't she take a break for once? Outside on the doorstep, I'm putting on my sandals.

"Dad, where is my suitcase? I just need to get something from it."

"Please sweety is it really necessary?" Mum interrupts from out the window, I can hear she is trying not to shout at me. I sigh, shut the door and slip into the back seat of the car, and we drive off. It will have to wait until the airport, I can manage that.

Mum passes me a sandwich and coffee from the front seat. I look at my phone, 09:02. We are right on time, so what was the rush all about? There are messages from the girls at the karate club, and from my older sister and brother who both already live in San Diego. Caroline is 24 and has just started at a law firm, I can't remember the last time we had a pleasant interaction, but she seems happy today. "For my big little sister!" and there is a picture of an elegant red dress with and an open bag, it looks surprisingly classy for something my sister would pick and expensive. Is that really for me? I guess she does owe me for a lot of crappy birthday gifts. My bigger brother is 21 and still in college, and he is hinting at a party tonight if I'm up for it. Like countless times before I wonder who would ever call their son Melvin? I guess I should be happy that they only had a temporal meltdown and I didn't get a first-class stripper name like Candy or Crystal.

As I look out the window at the countryside rushing by I can't help but feel a little nostalgic. It has been good for us to move out here in the middle of nowhere. Don't get me wrong I can't wait to come back to San Diego, and I have hated all the small town bullshit with a vengeance. But honestly, Dad needed the break, and so did we all I guess. Dad, or James, sold the company six years ago, and we all moved here, or well Caroline didn't. She started in college and stayed behind, first in the dorms and then in Mum and Dad's huge downtown apartment. Mum and Dad have spent the last years growing vegetables and teaching a bit instead of running the company. Dad was way too successful with his adventure as a personal trainer and coach, so soon Mum had to help with all the practical stuff. They branched into healthy eating, her specialty, and suddenly they were the hippest personal trainer/health duo in the city. It was crazy, they had all kinds of big shot clients, movie stars, lawyers, and their spouses. The only problem: They just couldn't say no, and as the number of clients increased so did the stress of the family. Finally, Dad had a stroke, while rushing from one thing to another, he had forgotten to do all the stuff they were telling their clients.

I remember that when he came home from the hospital, his brother Jonathan came in from overseas. They talked every evening far into the night for almost a week. At the end of it, Jonathan had made them both recognize that they had earned enough for more than one lifetime. So the company was passed on, and we moved out in the country-side.

I was furious, back then I was 12 and finally getting old enough to do all the stuff I had seen Caroline enjoy, and then we had to move. It was just so unfair. I understood a few months later why we moved, suddenly they were smiling all the time. Especially when they came in covered in dirt from the garden, how you can get that dirty from picking weeds I just can't phantom. Family dinners also became a thing, especially when Caroline would visit. They started showing up to my karate tournaments, and they seemed to enjoy picking me up or driving me wherever I wanted to go. Okay, maybe I will miss that.

"Can you turn on the air-con, Dad?"

"You were never one for hot weather, sweet pea." I'm just about to scold him for calling me sweet pea, but the breeze from the aircon hits, and I sigh out contently instead.

Flipping the dress up and down trying to ventilate under it. I look down, no bra. That is not so uncommon, I have nothing to hold up anyways, but no panties. I feel a rush, I'm only wearing the dress, just one single piece of clothing. Then I remember what is ahead of me, and I'm tingling all over, I have a plane ride coming up; escalators, security check, and a crowded cabin. The tingling turns to nervousness. I have to get some clothes from my suitcase before boarding the plane. I need to. I'm squeezing my legs together, the dream, my failed efforts at morning masturbation, the thoughts of how little I'm wearing, it is all swirling around my head. I can feel the signs of my arousal, my breath deepening, the flush in my cheeks, my nipples hardening against the fabric of the dress. I need release, I need it bad. Looking to see if they are occupied in the front, I pull my backpack up across my lap, to shield the view. They are discussing something with the garden, a pattern for cycling vegetables to keep the soil nutrified or something. My right-hand slides under the bag, and the dress. I have to bite my lip hard not to moan out loud when my fingers reach between my legs. Deep breaths, I'm so incredibly turned on now, and the touch of my fingers feel marvelous. If I am not careful they are making small squelching noises while they slide up and down. I'm failing hard at trying to go slow and being discrete, soon my fingers are intently rubbing my clit. I'm getting closer fast, oh this is going to be a big one, a really big and loud one. I freeze, no I can't, I won't be able to be quiet. I yank my hands away, the sudden movement almost pushing me over the edge. I stiffen and tighten every muscle in my body, trying not to lose control. Slowly, slowly I'm backing away from the impending orgasm. My sigh as I relax back into the seat makes Mum turn and look.

"Are you okay back there sweety?"

I just barely make a nod and give her a forced smile, and she turns back, continuing to discuss something about the tomato plants. I empty the last of my drink and take another one from the cooler and steels myself for the last hour of the drive. My eyes keeping wandering to my hands, one on each thigh. Repeatedly they slide down between my legs squeezing the inside of my thighs. I try sitting on my hands to keep from touching myself again, but they quickly start feeling numb. I occupy my mind with replying to all my texts this morning, hoping for the last part of the car ride to be over.

I was of course not always like this, almost rubbing myself off in front of my parents, but in the last few months, my hormones have been raging. Or so I'm hypothesizing, as I don't know the reason. What I do know is that I keep getting aroused all the time. A light breeze under my skirt, a cashier smiling at me, the smell of chocolate, it seems anything can trigger it. I just can't help it.

"You what! Where the hell is my suitcase?", the anger is swelling up inside me. I'm just about to scream, right there in the parking lot. "Kate," my dad tries to reason with me ignoring my swearing, "listen we talked about this, Marcus and Melanie are driving to San Diego today, you know, with all your other stuff. As you said, there was no reason to bring the suitcase and pay for the luggage, right?" Awww fuck, I mumble something incomprehensible and stomp off towards the entrance. I can hear Dad chuckling behind me. He is right of course, that is exactly what we agreed. I know. I know all too well because I was the one who convinced everyone to do it. I had way too many things I wanted to bring, and I didn't want to wait until Mum and Dad could drive with the rest of my stuff by the end of next month. So our oh-so-friendly neighbors accepted right away when I asked, they were going anyway. I just had to accept that they would do a stop visiting Melanie's mother, so my things would be there a day late. How could I forget that?

Now I'm rushing inside, backpack flung over my shoulder, wearing just my white dress and sandals, looking for a place to hide. I stop as I scan the departures hall for a sign to a restroom.

"Not so fast sweet pea", my dad puts his hand on my shoulder, "you are not going to leave like that." He gives me a stern look, then his expression softens and he leans in for a hug. The feelings start welling up in me. I can feel his arms around me, my head on his chest. I don't know what to say. We stay like that for a minute not saying anything. I will miss him. When he lets go again Mum has caught up with us. She is busy figuring out which gate I am flying from. A final kiss on the cheek and Dad gives me a little push towards mum, forcing a goodbye hug with her too. I am trying hard not to sob now, when we let go Mum is crying. They wave and force a pair of smiles as I start walking towards security.

"See you soon, sweet pea!", I clench my fists, why can't he just stop calling me that.

"Dad! I'm not a vegetable!", I start.

"You are a little poisonous though!", he counters, "Sorry! I promise that is last time I'll call you that, sweet pea." They are both laughing now, and it is infectious, my anger melting away. The mix of feelings making the goodbye a little easier.

Walking away their presence disappears into the background. The many people crossing paths around me and the sounds of the airport fill my awareness instead. My previous life fading away quickly. After turning a corner, I'm alone, I walk slowly and reflect that this is it, the beginning of something new. The feeling of freedom is exhilarating and terrifying. I'm suddenly glad Caroline is there to pick me up in San Diego.

Some dorky guy with glasses wearing a superhero t-shirt, and a pair of very worn khakis grips his boarding card as it was intent on flying away from him. He manages to get on the escalator behind me without losing the boarding card or tripping. A naughty thought enters my mind, can he see up my dress? Probably not, but I still look back, and when I do I catch him staring at my legs. I have always liked them, they are long and smooth, and all the karate has made me both flexible and strong. Before I know what I have done, I wriggle my ass a bit, straightening the dress, and I can hear him choke, and start to cough. As we get off the escalator, I look back and smile at him, his gaze drops immediately, and a few seconds later he tries to steal another look, but my eyes are patiently locked on him. He is blushing now, no longer paying any attention to his surroundings, and then bang. With a loud crash, he walks directly into a trash can and stumbles. Poor kid, I giggle and continue, what a rush! As the sudden spark of excitement slowly subsides reason comes back. Just what am I doing? Acting like a slutty tease? Pull yourself together Kate.