Kate Moves to San Diego

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The queue towards the security check is moving slowly. The dorky kid has managed to collect himself and is some meters behind me in the queue. As the queue bends and turns through the separations, we walk past each other a couple of times, and each time his faces turn a deeper shade of red. What is this feeling, seeing him struggle, almost helpless?

Still contemplating the new sensation I reach the conveyor belt and go through the motions; laptop, liquids, backpack each on a separate tray. I turn to walk through the scanner when motioned to by a rather old and a little chubby looking guard. Beep, beep, beep! The sound startles me as I step through the scanner.

"Go back, and take off your shoes; please", the last word almost omitted, the guard now looking grumpy is not impressed. Bending down untying the sandals I fumble with the buckle trying to hurry, I look up and a young female office a few feet behind him is staring at me. Her expression that of utter shock. The older grumpy guard is staring too, his expression turning from grumpy to furious before me. I look down, and for a second everything freezes around me. I am flashing them; they are looking straight up my dress! I quickly move to adjust the dress, but a tingling sensation has started from my fingertips and toes and spreads throughout me. My heart pounding in my chest as I manage to place the sandals on the belt and once again step through the scanner.

"Please step this way Miss", the female security guard steps forwards and points to a small room. All color leaves my face, I start to stammer some excuse but am interrupted.

"These are your things right?" she continues, I nod, collect them, and move along. The officer, maybe 30 years old leads me into the little room. She has her light brown hair tied back in a little ponytail, and her face is despite some rough features cute, but right now she is all business.

"Are you traveling alone?", her voice is ice-cold, as she draws a curtain shut behind her. Biting my lip, I feel like I'm eight years having stolen from a candy store.

"I am", I reply, shifting my weight from one foot to the other. Her expression is hard making me even more nervous.

"I have to scan you again, and then do a body search to see you don't have anything under there," pointing to my dress.

I can feel the heat in my cheeks, the likely unintentional point of the officer, makes me blush. With a hand scanning device, she quickly covers my arms, legs, and body, without anything going off. I can see her pose relaxing as she is convinced I'm not hiding anything.

She motions me to put my arms up and then searches along my sides and my back, where she freezes for a second. Oh my! She has realized I'm not wearing a bra. The officer smiles at me, "it is rather hot today isn't it?". My face red like a cooked shrimp by now, and I can feel my nipples hardening again. Looking down, they are making small visible bumps in my dress. Each touch moves the dress just a bit, but my body craves attention and grabs at everything it gets. The tiny tugs on the dress become waves of pleasure spreading from my nipples and breasts. I can't help it, her electric touch, teases a tiny moan out of me.

She touches my stomach and hips now, then stops right where my panties should have been. I squeeze my legs together feeling the dampness on my sex.

"Oh! I was right!" she gasps. I shudder, the embarrassment is mixing with arousal now, I'm no longer sure what is what. Looking me directly in the eyes. I whimper, why does she have to be this close? She strokes down the outside of my legs, her touch now slower and lighter. Her hands move up my sides again, her fingers tickling me. As her hands move up my back I can feel how the dress is being pulled up, the bottom part of my ass is almost exposed now. It drops down again as her fingers glide around my body to my breasts. One finger sliding over the curve of each breast, then grazing my nipples.

"Mmmmmmmm", my moan much clearer now startles her, and the officer moves her hands away from me, she is thinking hard. She takes a step back, and looks me over one last time, then shaking her head gathering her composure again.

"Damn I wish I were as brave as you", she smiles still standing right in front of me. "You are naked under there. That is naughty."

"Sorry for all of this, but I had to check you. If flashing a bit of skin was all it took to get through security planes would drop like stones from the sky. Boarding card, please."

Fumbling with my phone, I find it and pass the phone to her. After examining it, she says something about the plane being in the far end of the airport, and that I have to hurry. I don't register much, my heart pumping, and my skin still tingling from her touch, I stand frozen staring blankly into the air.

"You should go, you don't want to miss that flight, miss."

I snap out of it and pick my backpack and sandals, and rush to the gate. I don't know what time it is, I consider if I should stop to put on the sandals, but push on, ignoring all the people staring at me.

The boarding hasn't even started yet when I reach the gate completely out of breath. I slide down in a chair catching my breath, trying to push the embarrassment of the security check and running barefooted through the airport behind me. I reopen my boarding card on my phone and double-check the seat number, a window seat at least.

On the plane, I close my eyes and relax. What a rush. Just as the fantasies are about to fill my naughty mind again, someone disturbs me.

"This is row 14, right?", I turn to answer and the first thing I see is her breasts, then her face. She is spectacular. Fiery red hair, a huge grin on her face, and a very impressive bust. I nod in approval, and she starts talking.

"I'm Amber, who do think will get that seat," pointing between us. "Lucky him; or her. Getting a spot between two sexy women". This woman is something, I don't know what to say, so I'm just staring at her. Her bra is pushing her breasts together and up, there is just a hint of perspiration between them, and they bounce a little with her every move. Just as she and her breasts have settled, a familiar face shows behind her.

"I think this is my...", and nothing else comes out. The dorky kid from the escalator is staring at me, shocked. Amber gets up and lets the dorky kid in.

"Do you two know each other?", she queries.

"No!", sputters the kid, "I just looked, I mean saw her in the queue. For security." Ambers nods, looking over at me with a curious expression, apparently catching his tiny slip.

"I'm Amber", the big-breasted woman, leans across Malcolm and introduces herself again, when she is back in her seat. Completely ignoring the guy between us, but showing him, and me, a lot of cleavage.

"I'm Kate." We are exchanging pleasantries when the kid tries to speak.

"I'm Ma... Malcolm," he stammers but is immediately interrupted by Amber.

"Sshhh now, us girls are talking." And he sinks back into his seat. Amber continues to chat, turned towards me, and in effect Malcolm, her very large breasts clearly on display. As the plane takes off I learn that she is 35 years old, working as an event coordinator, and is now flying back home to San Diego after a wedding event.

Malcolm is a mess, he doesn't know where to look, trying desperately not to look at Ambers cleavage, and not at me, failing at both. He is pretty decent looking, I glance over him again. Oh God, is that a bulge? Down the inside of his right thigh is a very distinct and large ridge, clearly showing just how affected he is sitting between the two of us. He even has difficulties sitting still. When I look up, I lock eyes with Amber, her gaze going from me to the bulge and back. A smirk on her face, clearly she is loving this. Malcolm is trying to hide his state of arousal with his arms, but it is too late we both know.

Amber continues talking about everything and nothing. Asking a bit about me, and I share that I am moving to San Diego to start college. Malcolm slides further down and back in his seat after being caught staring at Amber again. When the seat belt sign switches off, he immediately excuses himself and moves to get up, Amber stands but only leaves a little space for him to squeeze by her. Malcolm disappears down the aisle towards the lavatories.

She is laughing as she sits again, "He didn't know where to look, your legs, or my boobs!" Then more quietly, "no secret what he is about to do now," her expression turns serious with the last statement as if some realization has come to her. "Excuse me, but I don't want to star in his little masturbation escapade - and neither do you I assume. Be right back."

Amber, gets up and strides determined to the lavatory. I peek out to see what is happening. As she reaches the door, she knocks on it, saying something I can't hear. A little while after Malcolm steps out, redfaced, he ducks down and scurries back to our row. I'm biting my lip hard to not giggle as he settles into his seat again.

Even if I am just a passive spectator to Amber's performance to tease poor Malcolm, I'm still loving every second of it, and I can feel the effect on me too. We all settle in our seats and an embarrassed Malcolm tries to read a book, but Amber has other plans, whispering something in his ear, and all color leaves his face. "Would you mind getting a drink for me, dear? Amber says and she gets up and looks expectantly at Malcolm, "white wine please and one for Kate too."

"Erh... yes! Of course," and he disappears down the aisle once more.

Amber moves into the middle seat, "That smirk on your face, you are enjoying this aren't you?".

I nod, biting my lip.

"How old are you, Kate?"

"I just turned 19 in June."

"Oh splendid, so much youth ahead of you. You do know you can make most men do anything for you, like poor Malcolm here. I whisper a tiny little nothing in his ear and off he is getting us something to drink. I can't help it, but I just love to make men squirm."

I try to say something, but the words disappear in my throat, she is all woman this Amber. Surely it is not that easy to control men. "I wish I had breasts like you", I ramble when I do manage to say something.

Amber is laughing hard, causing a few turned heads, "no no no, don't think like that, I would kill to have your body! You look stunning, you are tall, slim, have that perfect wavey blonde hair and", looking over the edge of the seat, "very sexy legs and feet indeed!".

Malcolm returns with the drink, Amber doesn't give any indication that she is going to move from his seat. He resigns to the other seat, passing her the drinks.

"But I have something special planned for poor Malcolm here," she whispers discretely to me as she passes me the glass. Then she turns her attention on Malcolm, putting a hand on his thigh and chatting away at full speed, only stopping to sip from her drink.

The glass of wine is by no means a regular occurrence for me. My parents have kept things very strict with drinking, so I'm still getting used to the taste. Amber continues to play with a stunned Malcolm, who seems to be consistently stammering, whenever she touches his knee, thigh, or shoulder.

The show is just what my naughty side needs to grab my attention and force all kinds of lust-filled thoughts into my conscience. Did she think I was that beautiful, I look down at my legs and feet, Malcolm certainly liked them. I can feel the heat from between my legs, blood rushing there again, making everything arousing. I'm starting to wonder if I should head to the toilet and finally get some relief, but Ambers interruption from before convinces me to stay put.

The rest of the flight continues to pass with few incidents. Sometimes Amber is reading, sometimes a finger traces Malcolm's thigh, sometimes she is whispering things in his ear. At one point Malcolm tries taking a pillow from the compartment above the seats, to hide his very obvious erection, but Amber just grabs the pillow puts it behind her head and says thanks.

Before the captain starts the descent they switch seats, so Malcolm is back in the middle. The bulge is still there, it seems Amber has been keeping him hard for almost an hour now, there is even a little wet spot on his pants. The continued tease even if not directed at me is making me wet, I'm struggling to calm. Malcolm however is pushed far beyond anything he has ever tried and I am sure he would willingly do just about anything Amber could ask.

The uncomfortable change in pressure during the descent is always hard for me, and for a while keeps my mind occupied. I can see the sparkling blue Pacific Ocean out the window, the Sun shining from a clear sky, it is hot in San Diego too. I'm tensing up, not used to flying yet, and the landings always make me nervous. The shaking from touching down in San Diego help me relax. A very different plane ride is over.

Malcolm has his eyes closed, and Amber waves to get my attention, then mouths very clearly; watch. Watch what, I try to mouth back, but she just smiles and starts teasing her fingers up and down Malcolm's thigh, whispering in his ear again.

As soon as the plane taxis into position at the gate Amber moves and jumps up, to reach her bag from the overhead compartment, pretending not to able to. Everyone else is standing up too, making the aisle typically crowded. Malcolm jumps up offering his help, no longer needing Amber's guidance. The closeness makes it impossible for them not to touch, and Amber takes full opportunity pushing her chest into Malcolms as he lifts the bag down for her. A hand on his side, she gives me a little wink.

She pushes past Malcolm rubbing against him and puts the bag on the seat. Then bends over and grabs a few loose items from the seat pockets, using the chance to wriggle her bottom against Malcolm, who is again turning red. He looks at me to see if I am noticing what is happening. For a second panic is written all over his face before Amber stands again, and he relaxes. She then turns to him and pulls him in for a hug thanking him for all the help, her left thigh slides up between his legs the scene hidden from most, but not from me. Malcolm tenses up, eyes closing, standing completely still. Amber is slowing rubbing her thigh up and down while holding on to the hug, then she leans in kisses him on the cheek, and licks his earlobe once. Her leg moving faster and more insistently now. Then Malcolm suddenly shudders biting hard on his lip, but a tiny moan escapes him. Oh, God! She is making him cum!

Right then Amber takes a step back, Malcolm shaking visibly and desperately holding on to the back of the seat not to fall over, and a wet spot spreading across his khakis. Amber reaches for my hand out to help me up giggling. And lets me out before her. She easily reaches my overhead bag and passes it to me, and I follow the now moving mass of people out of the plane. Looking back I can see Malcolm sliding back into his seat in the row.

I'm stumbling through the plane, trying to comprehend what I just saw. A hand grabs mine as we exit the plane, it is Ambers. She is leading me away laughing hard now, very obviously pleased with her performance. She then seems more serious.

"Kate, I am sorry if I got carried away. I mean... you seemed like you liked watching that. Was it too much?"

Though shocked as I am it is my turn to laugh now, "Oh no, I loved it! I just never think I could do anything like that."

Relaxing visibly, "You might surprise yourself, Kate, you just might. Bye now!" And with that she is gone, striding off towards a restroom.

Finding my way through the airport goes without a problem. I see neither Amber nor Malcolm again. Heading out through the arrival hall I start looking for Caroline. I see her before she sees me, as her attention is on her phone. I snap a picture of her and sends it to her, then quickly walk behind one of the supporting pillars. The timing works out perfectly, and she is staring dumbfoundedly the other way when I peak out, and I can easily sneak up behind her.

"BUH!", she makes a little jump and spins around as I reveal myself.

"How did you?" clearly confused, she is pointing towards the arrival gate, behind her.

"Magic, sis; magic!", damn it feels good to surprise Caroline. It is not often I can get her to shut up. Then she locks me in the biggest hug I have had in a long time. I missed her too.

"You are finally here! And looking great, sister, cute dress! I might have opted for a bra though", laughing hard. "You know it is just a little see-through?"

Getting embarrassed for what seems like the millionth time today. "Let's just get to the car shall we?"

In the car, Caroline is back to her usual self. She is super excited about me finally coming to San Diego and all the things she wants to show me. It is past midday now and we are headed to lunch, sushi, of course, her treat she explains. Then she'll show me how to get into the apartment, it almost sounds like I have to remind her I'm staying at the dorms. Melvin has something planned for tonight, but Caroline sounds skeptical. Then tomorrow we can go sightseeing and shopping. I interrupt saying that we will have to meet at the dorms first, as my things are planned to arrive with Marcus and Melanie early in the day.

I'm tired and as the chatting turns to all the things she has been up to, I drift in and out sleep as we drive through the city to get sushi, and then back to the apartment.

The apartment is big and spacious with a large bathroom, four bedrooms, and a large common area with a kitchen. The kicker is the long balcony on the south side, where you can see out to the ocean. I realize now that this must have been crazy expensive, and Caroline is fortunate to have had this all to herself for years. I can't help but feel jealous.

Over sushi, I share the events on the plane, with Caroline. She is laughing hard throughout it all, finding it hilarious. I share everything; or well everything that happened on the plane that is. I do conveniently skip the parts of wriggling my butt for Malcolm on the escalator and trying to hide that he knew me when sitting down in the row. I can sense my cheeks heating up just as I think about the security check.

"You met one hell of a tease there, a real dominatrix I guess. Not my cup of tea though, I like a confident man who can grab me and throw me on the bed!" Caroline says as she stops laughing. "Soo, what about you Kate? Did you like it?" The smirk on her face clear, and here eyes searching for any indication of my reaction.

"Erh... no. I mean that was so gross. And what a slut," I try to hide my arousal, but I am not sure how well I am doing. From under my dress, I can feel the heat from my sex. Taking the last bite of sushi, I ask for a place to nap, seeking both to sleep and to get away before my sister asks too many questions.

Caroline laughs again, I'm sure she is getting more than she lets on. "You can use your old room. I will just go buy some stuff for tonight, Melvin is insisting we throw you a welcoming party."

I sigh out deeply as I land on my old bed. Mum and Dad kept the apartment when we moved, both because Caroline would need it soon, and for all the trips back, as all their friends naturally didn't move with them out to the middle of nowhere. The plan was always to move back to San Diego when we had grown up, and with me leaving for college that time is coming closer. I think they still want a year or two more growing their vegetables, maybe they are also trying to give me a little space before following.

I can hear the door shutting, as Caroline leave to go shopping, I'm alone. My dress is instantly on the floor, and I slip under the covers, a single thought overwhelms my mind now. Relief. I can't wait any longer, retelling the story for my sister was just too much. On my back, one hand grabs my breast and pinches the nipple, making me gasp. The other quickly pushes down over my abbs and navel reaching between my legs. Of course, I'm wet, my pussy is soaked, and within seconds I'm rubbing frantically, there is no holding back now. No pretense of warming up or going slow. I grab a pillow pushing it down between my legs I roll over and start humping it hard.