Kate Moves to San Diego

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think of the escalator, the security check, the officer's hands on my body, and Malcolm shaking as he makes a mess in his pants. Then my orgasm consumes me, I scream out loud, then bite the covers and my repeated moans and screams are muffled by them. As the orgasm fades so does my conscient thoughts and I drift off to sleep.

I wake up as I hear voices out in the living room. My brother has arrived it seems. The pillow between my legs is still wet from my masturbation session, and a tingling sensation is still in my body. A soft knock the door brings me out of my dreamy state. "Melvin is here, come on out and say hi," Caroline says outside the door. I dress quickly and curse myself for the lack of underwear.

We are catching up on everything, and Caroline, again and again, hints at my plane story, each time receiving an ice-cold stare from me, I'm not sharing that with him! My telepathic abilities still need some practice as the hints just get more and more bizarre.

Melvin has invited a friend of his over, and he is bringing his smaller brother who is also just moving here to start college next week, they are coming by for a barbecue and a few drinks. So no crazy party, this is also much more to my liking. The aircon is off, making the apartment crazy hot, I need a shower, and excuses myself.

Caroline comes into the bathroom just as I'm about to start a shower, my dress on the floor. "Hey, I'm naked!", I grab the towel and try to cover myself. My sister is carrying the red dress I saw from early and babble on about how gorgeous it will make me look. She just ignores my complaints and is insisting that I try it on right away.

"I wanna see how it looks, so put your panties on and slip into it. I think you can do without a bra in this one though. The fabric is quite a bit thicker than on the other," pointing to my dress on the floor.

I'm just standing there, holding the towel in front of me. My stomach is twisting and turning my heartbeat steadily increasing. I don't know what to do! I'm panicking! How am I going to get out this?

"Are you okay Kate? You like you have seen a ghost," she slows down and her question filled with real concern. "Do you want me to turn around, while you put your underwear on? We are sisters you know." Her attempt at lightening the mood, just increasing the pressure on me.

The tears are welling up inside me now, and as they start to roll down my cheeks I sob, "I... I don't have any; any panties."

Unsure what I mean, she decides to hug me, and I start crying, this day is too much. Leaving home, saying goodbye to Mum and Dad, the whole no panties thing, drinking wine, I mean I'm only 18, my sister talking a thousand miles an hour, a party tonight, and now this. It is just too much and now that the sexual high is gone, and I can't keep going anymore.

I end up telling her about this morning and how everything just sucks. She leaves to find a pair of her underwear I can borrow. She also brings a few of her bras, but they are all too big. We get a good laugh out of that though, as I look ridiculously with them on. Seeing how shaken I am about the move, or at least that is what we tell Melvin, they offer to cancel the plans for tonight. After an hour of just relaxing on the couch drinking tea, and eating chips I am feeling much better. So Melvin texts his friend that tonight is still on, and Caroline also decides to have one of her friends coming over, so six in all.

As the evening coolness settles over San Diego, a breeze comes in from the sea, and Caroline opens all the windows letting the air in. Finally the temperature drops to more comfortable levels. Melvin is out on the balcony barbecuing, sipping from his cold Budweiser. Caroline is in the kitchen preparing what looks like a salad, and I am still here on the couch coping with all stuff that happened today.

I don't know if I am coming to terms with the embarrassment, but thinking back on it all now I do have a smile on my face again. Thinking of Malcolm gives a little rush. The power that woman had over him, it is oddly seductive, like a succubus striking an unbeknownst foe. Will I ever be able to do what she did? Do I even want to? Those are the thoughts filling my mind, not the awkward flashing at the security guards nor the car ride where I almost made myself cum in front of Mum and Dad.

In some way I feel a little responsible for Malcolm, I did tease him on the escalator, and in the security queue, and him seeing me again in the row might have made things even harder for him. It was hard that is for sure, I chuckle as the thought enters my mind. I was responsible, for a tiny part, I conclude, and a sudden rush fills me. Shocked I discover that I am not feeling one bit sorry for him, no that was probably the height of his week. Instead, I am loving this, the power, his helplessness. It this getting me excited again?

The doorbell rings, and I get up, shouting that I'll open the door. Caroline rushes from the kitchen and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Perhaps now is a good time to get that shower and change to the red dress. I can still see your... you know, through there," nodding to my chest.

"Oh... right," I don't need to look down to know that my nipples are trying to poke holes in my dress. So with my makeup and the red dress, I head to the bathroom to get ready. I shower, put on the dress but struggle with the zipper in the back, so I leave it for now and apply my makeup instead. After a final failed attempt at zipping the dress, I conclude that I need help and head back out to the rest. I stop just outside the door because a guy is standing in the hallway. He reminds me of poor Malcolm, but it is not him. He hasn't seen me yet, as he is looking at a picture on the wall. Well, staring is more like it.

The guy has black hair, combed over too much, jeans, and a white shirt tugged into his pants and buttoned up to his chin. Then his hands reach down his pants, clearly to adjust things down there. Surprised I look to the picture he is staring at, and recognize it instantly, it is a picture of me at prom. I hadn't seen that Caroline had put it up here, but I know it well. It is hanging on the wall back home too. His hands are still in his pants, doing a little more than readjusting now.

"I see you like me, or well my picture." I startle the guy his hands flying up, and he spins around to face me. Staring dumbly at me, then glance back to the picture, then back to me. The shock of me standing there overpowering his embarrassment.

"It is you isn't it?"

I nod, giving him the coldest stare I can muster. "So just what were you doing out here, staring at my picture?", I query looking between him and his crotch.

"No no no it is not like that; I'm just; you know readjusting things as guys do. Waiting for the bathroom."

I chuckle, my picture made him hard, that is pathetic and a little cute, perhaps there is some potential to this. "Since you are just standing there, you can help me out," I turn my back to him and point to the zipper, "please zip me up."

I can feel his hands tremble when he touches the zipper, slowly pulling it close. "Thank you," I step away and start walking past him back to the others, "and don't take too long in there!" The rush is exceptional this time, I am loving this.

They are all on the balcony chatting, drinking beers, and Melvin is checking on the grill. The introductions are brief, there is Caroline's friend a short redhaired girl, Jessica, they know each other from work. Then there is Melvin's friend from college, and part of the same soccer team, Josh, who is 22. His little brother Jonathan and the guy from the hallway is my age. Caroline hands me a beer, saying she knows how strict Mum and Dad can be with this, and jokes that I might have a bit to learn. The confidence still surging through my body I ask if she doesn't have white wine instead? She is startled just for a moment, and then everybody laughs before she points me to the fridge. In the background, I can hear Josh saying something about that I am catching up quickly.

For dinner, we move inside and I catch Jonathan looking at me several times, but he doesn't say much. Neither do I, the events of the day, and this newfound thrill still on my mind. Caroline, Melvin, Jessica, and Josh all seem to know each other from before and talk non-stop, with no time nor quietness for thinking. In the end, I seek refuge on the balcony, things are much better out here, the solitude a welcome change. Now on my second glass of white wine, I try to take it slow and learn how my body reacts to the buzz. I don't know if this is just a cheap bottle, but this is sour, there is some time before I learn to appreciate it.

I hear the door open and close behind me, Jonathan perhaps, he has been very quiet all evening. A shared trait perhaps, more thinking less talking, that would be pleasant.

"Uh, Kate, can I disturb you with just... I just wanted to say sorry for before." Bingo, that is him. I turn and smile,

"Sure, but help me out here, what exactly are you saying sorry for?"

"I mean... you know, the adjusting part," this is not going the way he intended.

"Hmmm...," I pause making him sweat just a little longer, he is quiet almost frozen in place. "Okay, let me help you instead then. This is what I think happened, you can just nod if I am right. So you were out there in the hallway, staring at my prom photo, and because you can't control that little pecker in your pants, you started getting hard. How am I doing?"

A single barely noticeable nod is all he can muster.

"Okay so then I come out, and you want me to believe that you were just rearranging things. Sure you stopped when you heard me, the real question however seems to be: Would you have continued if I hadn't interrupted things? Would you have jerked it off right there in the hallway looking at my picture, is that it Jonathan?" What is happening to me! This is such a thrill!

"No! No, I would never do that, sorry really Kate. I mean I would never do that, you know, thinking off you," he is rambling ahead now, trying to find some way out. He is making this all too easy.

"So I am not hot enough, is that it Jonathan. You sure know how to flatter a girl," I can barely keep my face straight. Turning and looking back over my shoulder, I have to pretend to rearrange my hair not to give myself away.

"No Kate, you are soo hot... beautiful I mean, really beautiful, I just wouldn't. You know I don't do... that." Now there is an obvious lie.

I can't keep it up anymore, at first, it is just a smile that turns into a grin, then I lose it and start laughing. "I'm just teasing you, Jonathan! There is nothing to be sorry for you know, I might even be a little flattered you liked my photo that much." That makes him relax, he is smiling now, and he looks pretty cute when smiling, that shirt though; did his mother button it? I step closer, and he stiffens. My hands glide up and touch his shoulders, then in over his chest, I can feel his heart pounding, and then up to the top-bottom. With a snap it gives away, my hands slide down to pull his shirt out his pants. A few tugs and the change is complete, as I step back his shoulders relax and he releases his breath.

"Much better. Now, why don't you get me something cold to drink? I'm still struggling a little getting used to this," handing him my half-empty glass of wine. He hurries off without a word and is off towards the kitchen.

Leaning on the balcony fence, I look out to the sea again, the noise from the traffic still fills the air. I can see the sea and just a hint of the USS Midway on my right. The breeze coming in is making the evening cool and pleasant. The air plays with my hair and under my dress, my eyes close and I try to hold on to the sensation. The air wind sweeping up under my dress and grazing my legs, how would this have felt without panties on? Can I? It would take just two seconds to pull them down, the excitement building in me, my hands are moving under my dress when I hear the down behind. My hands quickly snap back in front of me, as I try to casually smooth the dress before turning to face Jonathan.

Jonathan and I sip on the drinks, lemonade with ice, and we sit and chat. All the usual stuff, college plans, frustrations of living in a small town, the rush of moving away from home. Maybe it is because he is still nervous, but he is quite the chatterbox and he keeps looking down on the balcony floor instead of up at me.

At first, his talking fast about a nerdy little project he has going on, he saw this screaming robot vacuum cleaner video online, and now he is secretly trying to make his parents' robot scream and swear whenever it hits a wall. Then he grows quiet contemplating something.

"One of my friends is trying this long-distance relationship, now that he is moving away. It sounds very difficult." I don't answer not knowing why he is saying that. "Have you had any problems like that?" I don't immediately understand, but then it strikes me, he is asking the boyfriend question.

"You want to ask if I have a boyfriend," I state, "you must be smitten with me."

Of course, he is blushing now, and squirming a bit in his seat. His eye looks down again, but this time I follow where he looks. Oh, so that is it! I have been dangling my feet in front of him without knowing. I just thought he was nervous, but he is staring at my feet. That little pervert! I stretch and bend my left foot for a little extra effect, and he immediately takes a deep breath and shifts in his chair.

"Do you need to readjust something again?", I can't help it, he is so cute when he struggles to keep calm and fails. He sits up straight, eyes flashing back up to meet mine and he tries to formulate an answer.

"I... " pausing and thinking, then resigning to being honest and nods "yeah I kinda do."

"You like looking at my feet and legs Jonathan?", his full attention on me now. Again a nod.

"You like me teasing you? Like with the dress in the hallway?", more nodding.

I uncross and recross my legs carefully, not showing anything. "I love it Kate, please don't stop. I will do anything, just let me have a chance."

My finger rests across my mouth signaling him to be quiet. I'm doing my best to keep a neutral expression, but my heart is beating fast and my palms are getting sweaty. "Really? Anything? I don't really need anything," I can see the disappointment in his face, "but here type in your number, you know if I need anything," will full emphasis on that last word. I hand him my phone which he nearly drops fumbling to type in his digits. The situation in his pants is very clearly on display now.

"Now Jonathan, I will let you and your little situation there cool down; come join us when you have it under control again."

With that, I leave Jonathan and join my brother and sister inside again. For the rest of the evening, I try to make a point of not talking directly to him, but I catch him staring at feet a few times, not sure if I am dangling them on purpose or not. I have already decided that I am going to text him, not tomorrow of course, but in a few days. The question that beckons is now: What to write?