Kate Pays the Price Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She parked her Civic in the parking garage of The Palms Hotel and headed for the Concierge Desk, where she'd arranged to meet Becca. It occurred to her that no one dressed as she was should be getting out of that old thing. She had over seventy thousand in her new account. She'd maybe go car shopping tomorrow.

"Hi Becca," Kate said, walking up behind the youngster. Becca was wearing a very short, sexy green dress that accentuated her long, lithe legs.

"You look great," Kate said. "Good enough to eat," she whispered into her ear. She'd been thinking more about her conversation with Michael and thought maybe she would lean in to being more sexually adventurous, rather than just let it keep happening to her.

"Don't threaten me with a good time, Kate" Becca teased back, "you're a fucking bombshell. I bet you get your chance tonight." Becca looked the innocent girl, at least until she opened her potty mouth. There was a lot of spunk in that little package, so to speak.

The concierge led them to the suite. It was a two-story Sky Villa and it was ridiculously extravagant. It had floor-to-ceiling windows that looked to be about twenty feet tall. There was a private infinity pool on the balcony overlooking the strip.

The men were on the balcony having cocktails. The father heard the ladies come in and came to greet them.

"Hi. I'm Dan," he said, giving them each a friendly hug. "You ladies look great. Thank you for joining us this evening." Dan looked to be in his mid-forties. He was a handsome man, in a rugged sort of way. He looked capable of hard work and working with his hands. A billionaire in blue jeans and cowboy boots. Blue jeans with a sizeable bulge. Kate found herself getting excited about her prospects for the night.

"Hi Dan, I'm Kate and this cutie is Becca."

"Nice to meet you both. Can I get you some cocktails?" he asked, motioning to the butler. Kate ordered a dirty martini and Becca ordered a Long Island Ice Tea.

Once they were on the patio, with drinks in hand, Dan offered them a seat and introduced them to his sons. They were physically fit, good-looking young men. Jason was the birthday boy, having turned eighteen today. He had brown hair that he wore longer and had some peach fuzz on his chin. Matt was nineteen. He was at least six feet tall as well and had a warm smile. The older brother Chris was twenty-one. He was shirtless and obviously a jock, judging by the distinct six-pack.

She learned they'd been out at the speedway today, driving exotic sports cars. He had some lucky boys. Exotic cars all day and exotic women all night.

"So, you're really a teacher?" Jason asked. It was still a little odd when people knew things about you from reading your online profile.

"I teach Geometry at the high school."

"That's so hot. You don't look anything like my Geometry teacher," he added, looking a little bashful.

"Kate, can I have a word with you inside?" Dan asked.

Kate followed Dan inside. "I should have given you more information earlier. Jason has never been with a woman and I wanted it to be a real woman. I picked you specifically to take his virginity. When we were sitting out there, it occurred to me that you probably thought you were my date and that Becca was for my sons, but it's the other way around. Becca is my treat. We'll all play together once you pop Jason's cherry. I hope that's okay?"

"Of course, Dan. Whatever you need or want."

"That's great, Kate. We may as well get started. Go wait in the bedroom and I'll send Jason in."

"Oh, wait," Kate asked, "do you know of anything special that he likes or any special requests?"

"Thank you for asking. That's very thoughtful. I know from the computer history that he watches a lot of MILF porn videos. That's one reason I chose you, aside from your obvious beauty. He was excited that you were a real school teacher so a naughty teacher might be fun. Although, he's a little on the shy side so maybe just more of a girlfriend experience for his first time. You'll have to take the lead."

"Perfect. That's just what I needed to know. Maybe after your teen treat, you could save some for me," she teased.

"Absolutely. Don't worry your pretty self about that."

***

Jason entered the luxurious bedroom looking a little uneasy. Kate was laying on the bed, on her side, with her bare feet hanging over the edge. She had already shed her dress and was wearing only her bra and panties.

"Shut the door. Come over here and talk to me, handsome." This made Jason smile and maybe blush a little. He took off his shoes, climbed onto the bed and laid down on his back next to Kate. His eyes widened when she threw a leg over him and sat up straddling his waist.

"Am I really going to be your first? I hope you don't mind me asking." Kate added, realizing maybe that was just for her knowledge.

"Yeah, I've never had sex before," he confirmed.

"What about other things?"

"My last girlfriend would give me hand jobs. That's about it."

"I wish you had been my student," Kate said. "I would have waited until today, on your birthday, and I would have asked you to stay after class."

He was definitely hardening beneath her. It felt like she was sitting on a log, or at least a thick branch. She wiggled until it was positioned perfectly in her slit and let out a little moan when it found the spot.

"I would sit you down in my chair and then unbutton my shirt," Kate unhooked her bra as she said this and her large, natural tits spilled out. "I'd smother you with my big boobs. See how horny you make me?" Her nipples were achingly hard. She was enjoying the role play as much as Jason was. She scooted forward on his body so that he could reach them with his mouth.

"That's it... squeeze them and suck my nipples. I love having them teased and sucked... That feels so good," she purred.

Kate leaned down lower and kissed Jason, slipping her tongue into his mouth. Jason responded enthusiastically, a little too much so. She'd gotten him worked up nicely.

"Start softer, baby," Kate encouraged, "let it build up."

After a few more minutes of making out and letting him suck her tits, she moved down his body. "Lay back and relax. I think we can do a little better than a hand job today." She unbuttoned his shorts and he eagerly raised his hips as she slid them off, with his boxers.

"Well, hello, big boy," Kate beamed, taking in the sight of his throbbing erection. The head was a deep purple and she could see some precum already leaking out. It was at least eight inches and it was fat.

Kate started by licking and sucking his hairy balls, but didn't linger too long, considering the state he was clearly in. He groaned as she took him into her mouth. His eyes were closed.

"Watch me, baby," Kate encouraged. "I want you to watch me worship your big, beautiful cock. Don't try to hold out. This is just round one."

She took him into her mouth teasingly, inching her lips down his shaft until she felt the head pressing into her throat. She kept going slowly until her lips reached the base of his cock.

"Oh, fuck!" he groaned.

Kate kept her gaze fixed on Jason's big brown eyes and bobbed slowly, working the full length of his shaft. She could feel he was already close.

"Kate, I'm gonna cum!" he warned. She bobbed faster, arching an eyebrow, giving him permission.

"Oh, God!... Uhhhhh!" he groaned deeply, spurting his warm seed into a woman's mouth for the first time. Kate was initially overwhelmed by the volume. Cum leaked out of both sides of her lips as she gulped and sucked and swallowed again. Jason's cock kept erupting, seemingly endlessly. She did her best to keep up, savoring and swallowing it all. She thought Jack came a lot, but Jason's big balls must have been completely full. He had definitely emptied them into her tummy.

"Whew, Jason," she panted. "Thank you! That was a lot of cum. I think I'm full after that," she teased, before taking him back into her mouth and milking him dry.

"That felt so good, Kate! That was the best birthday present ever!"

"It was my pleasure, handsome. Your big present is still to come," she said. "While you recover, maybe you could give me a present. Have you ever given a girl oral sex?"

"No. My girlfriend would only let me finger her."

"I'll give you some pointers and teach you how to make me come if you want to?"

"Hell yeah! Please teach me."

"Okay, good. Ordinarily, you should go slow and give a girl plenty of foreplay. Lots of kissing and touching. We're past that. I'm very ready," she ordered, peeling off her panties.

"Holy shit!" he gasped at the first sight of her sex. "It's so smooth and perfect."

"Thank you, baby. You can give it a kiss. Put your tongue at the bottom of my slit and plunge your tongue deep into it. Lick all the way up to get a good taste of me... Yeah, that's nice. See how wet I am for you?"

"You can lick and suck my labia, the lips, but the main pleasure comes from your tongue on and around my clit, that sensitive nub at the top. When I'm aroused it really sticks out and throbs, like the head of your cock does. You can lick it and flick it with your tongue. What I really love is when you suck it and apply pressure to it with your tongue. You can use your tongue on it while you suck it...Ooh...just like that...such a good student."

"Ooh, right there," she encouraged. He was enthusiastic and a quick learner. "Suck it harder, baby," she moaned, guiding his hand to her tit so he could squeeze it.

"Oh, Jason, that's so good. I'm getting close," Having her pussy eaten by an eighteen-year-old virgin was delicious. An eighteen-year-old virgin with a big cock that was about to fuck her. She couldn't wait any more.

"Are you hard again yet, baby?"

"Yes, very."

"Put it in me, baby. I want to come on your big cock," she begged. Jason moved up her body. Kate grabbed the thick shaft and guided the head through her dripping slit, pulling it inside of her. Jason finished the job pushing it deeper inside her with a guttural groan.

"That feels so good, Kate,"

"So do you, Jason," Kate praised, "Go slow at first and build up a steady rhythm. You can go as fast or hard as you want, but it's best to build it up."

Jason was being very respectful. She reminded herself that was a good thing for a young man. He really did have a nice cock. Women were going to throw themselves at Jason. Right now, she was desperate to come. She grabbed his muscular ass and pulled him into her harder with each thrust. He took her cue and increased his tempo, their pelvises bumping into each other harder now.

"Ooh, yes!...Right there... Harder!" she screamed. She could feel an orgasm building. Jason's cock was thrusting into her vigorously now. She could feel his powerful glutes flexing each time he bottomed out at her cervix, which she had recently discovered the joys of.

"So good, Jason!... You're fucking your teacher so good!... I'm gonna come!... Don't stop!" she screamed.

"Oh, Fuck!... I'm gonna come!" he groaned, but thankfully kept ramming her.

"I'm coming!... Fuck me!... Don't stop!... Fuck me!... Ahhhh!" She arched her back and her body tensed as an intense orgasm coursed through her. Jason grunted and she felt his warm seed coating her insides.

"Yes, baby, fill me up!" she panted, still riding the blissful waves. They laid like that for a few minutes, with Kate's limbs wrapped loosely around Jason with his cock still inside her. She liked the gooey warmth and didn't want to move quite yet.

"If you're that good on your first time, a lot of girls are in for quite a treat. They'll be beating down your front door once the first girl is lucky enough to figure it out," Kate said.

"That was incredible. I don't even have the words to describe it. This has been the best day ever."

"I'm grateful I got to be your first. Want to go see what everyone else is up to?"

"I guess. I'm not sure I can move yet."

Kate rolled Jason over onto his back and made her way down to clean his cock and balls. She was becoming a pretty well-trained slut.

"I think you're ready," Kate said, having felt his cock getting hard again while she sucked it clean. "I can't wait to watch you fuck Becca with that big cock of yours."

Kate peeked out the door to see if they needed to put clothes back on. From the grunts she could hear coming from the living room, they wouldn't need them. Dan must have a big cock too. Becca makes the sexiest little grunts when she's struggling to take a big cock.

This was confirmed when Kate walked into the living room. She could see naked Becca on her back on the couch, Dan was on his knees between her legs giving her a good pounding. Chris and Matt were to each side of Becca's face taking turns fucking her mouth. Kate knelt down in front of the couch beside Matt. He was leaning over, feeding his cock to Becca. It was a decent size as well. Kate wrapped her lips around Becca's hard little nipple, giving it a nice suckle. She was a real cutie.

"That looks so nice, Dan. Your fat cock is stretching her tight little pussy so good," Kate praised.

"I'm about to come in her tight little cunt," Dan grunted.

"Do it! Fill my tight little cunt!" Becca screamed. Dan grunted and slowed as he was clearly pumping his seed into Becca.

"I'm next," Matt said, standing up.

"Wait, please. Ladies first," Kate said, motioning Matt to stop as Dan's thick cock slid out of Becca. Kate first took Dan's cock into her mouth, deep throating him. She then licked his balls and shaft before turning her attention to Becca.

"Let me clean the field for you, baby." Kate cooed. She started lapping at Becca's freshly fucked slit. Becca clinched her muscles a few times before the first stream of Dan's cum was delivered to Kate's waiting tongue. She kept lapping and then slurped out a stubborn thick glob.

"Thanks for the treat," Kate said. "She's all yours, Matt. Chris, we have another couch over here if I'm not too old for you."

Matt quickly mounted Becca and the grunts started up again. Chris beat Kate to the opposite couch. The couches faced each other so everyone had a nice view of the action. Kate got on her knees and elbows and Chris took up position behind her, pressing the head of his cock through her slit, which was plenty lubricated.

"You feel good, Chris," Kate said. "You've all got such big cocks. I've been pretty naughty today, so feel free to spank me if you want." Apparently, he did because she heard the slap and felt the familiar sting in her ass immediately.

"Thank you, sir, harder!" Chris spanked her a few more times. Kate held her arms behind her back and he followed her lead, gripping her wrists together tightly with one hand, while he spanked her again with the other.

"Ugghh!" Kate grunted with each spank. To Kate's surprise and delight, Chris escalated her rough treatment by grabbing the hair on the back of her head and pulling it back roughly. He then slapped her fleshy tit, sending a wonderful burning through her. Another slap of her tit sent her over the edge. She erupted, screaming and quivering, her juices gushing onto Chris and the sofa below.

"Holy Fuck!" Dan exclaimed. "I think a submissive slut like that deserves a facial. Come on her face, Son."

"Okay, Dad. Here it comes!" Chris announced, pulling out. Kate spun around, opening wide, and offering her full tongue.

"Come on my fucking face, baby!"

Chris stroked his cock for a few seconds before the first rope launched, striping her eye, forehead and the top of her head. Kate raised her head trying to catch it, but it was too high. The second rope found her mouth and nose. The third and fourth spurts both found her mouth and cheeks. He then milked out a few more dollops into her mouth before she eagerly wrapped her lips around the head and sucked it dry, gazing up at him with the one eye that would open.

"Me too!" Matt announced. Becca quickly bounced to her knees and opened wide, letting Matt paint her freckled face with his thick, warm cum.

"That was hot, ladies," Dan praised. He was returning from the bar and handed them each a warm, damp towel.

"Thank you. Such a gentleman," Kate teased.

"Not hardly," Dan shot back. "You might want to reserve judgement on that opinion until the night's over. Let's all take a break. I'm thinking a quick shower and then cocktails on the patio."

"Sounds perfect, Dan," Kate said. Dan led them to their bedroom in the suite. It had a luxurious bathroom with a walk-in shower with four shower heads. Plenty of room for her and Becca.

"I can't believe I just had sex with an eighteen-year-old virgin," Kate said.

"Yeah, you did. You dirty slut," Becca teased.

"Takes one to know one," Kate shot back. "I think you loved their big cocks."

"Well, maybe a little," Becca said smiling.

"Speaking of which, we better lube up good before we go back. I have a feeling those big cocks are going up our asses next." Kate said.

Kate decided to wear the lingerie she had packed. It was a poofy black mini-dress looking thing, with spaghetti straps. It was sheer almost everywhere. Becca put on a pink lacy number that made her look like a baby doll.

"Wow. Look at that," one of the boys said as the ladies approached.

"You both look delicious," Dan said.

"Thank you, guys," Kate said. "Let me finish this martini first and then you can taste anything you want."

"Drink fast," Dan said. "Just kidding. Sort of," he smiled, eyeing her wickedly.

"Fuck it," Kate said, downing her martini.

"Let's take the ladies to our bedroom and pick up where we left off," Dan said, offering Kate his hand to help her up and then scooping her up in his arms. Jason effortlessly slung Becca over his shoulder and they were taken to the master bedroom.

Dan got undressed and his sons followed his lead. Kate was thankful for the shag carpet as she went to her knees and crawled over to Dan. She engulfed his cock, taking him completely into her mouth and throat and holding him there for several seconds before coming up for air, drool hanging from her lips.

"That's beautiful," Dan said. "Come over here boys. Have you felt your cock in a woman's throat before? Kate, get on the bed, on your back with your head hanging back over the edge."

Kate did as Dan asked. Not quite sure what was happening yet.

"This is a better angle. Open your mouth," he ordered. When his cock slid easily into her throat, she understood. "Good girl. Just like that."

"That's so hot, Dad. I can see the bulge of your cock in her throat. Let me try," Matt said. Dan pulled out and Matt took his place. Kate was grateful for the chance to catch her breath before Matt's cock started stroking in and out of her throat. He was using her breasts as handles, gripping them tightly. Kate moaned on his cock when he slapped her tit again. He slapped it again, harder this time, making her yelp. He tweaked her big hard nipples roughly. Thankfully, he pulled his cock from her mouth, it was getting difficult to breath she was so aroused.

The bed started bouncing beside her as Jason was fucking Becca in missionary. Chris was using her mouth.

"Let her ride you, Son," Dan said to Jason. "Matt, let Kate ride you. These ladies need a good double penetration."

Kate wasted no time straddling Matt and started bouncing on his big cock. She needed to come in the worst way. Dan took his place behind her rubbing lube on his cock before handing the bottle to Chris who was in position behind Becca.

Dan put his hand on Kate's shoulder to push her down slightly. His other hand was wrapped around his cock, pressing it into Kate's anus.

"Ugh!" Kate moaned. "So big...easy big boy," she begged.

Once his full length was inside her, Dan paused for a moment to let her adjust.

"That's nice, boys," Dan said approvingly, watching the action beside them. Chis was fully inside Becca now. Kate turned her head to check on Becca. Becca gave her a little smile between grunts.