Kate Pays the Price Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready, studs. Fuck me!" Kate ordered. She raised up a little so that Matt could thrust into her from below. It felt incredible to have two big cocks slamming into her. She was going to come soon.

"Fuck me!... Pound me!" she squealed, realizing a different sound came out of her when she had a dick in her ass. Dan was railing her ass as hard and fast as he could when she exploded, screaming and squirting her juices on Matt and the bed. Matt was going to come. He slid out from under her, gripping his cock.

"In my mouth," Kate begged, still quivering and taking a pounding from Dan. She turned her head to the side, toward Matt and opened her mouth in time to catch his first rope of cum. She latched her lips around the head and sucked and swallowed the rest of his warm seed.

"Ooh, Fuck me!... I'm coming on your huge fucking dicks!" Becca screamed and her face scrunched adorably as she tensed up in a beautiful orgasm. It was too much for Chris and Jason. They both grunted and busted, creaming her young holes.

"Come in my ass, Dan!" Kate screamed. She was splayed out face down, having been pounded down by Dan's power. She couldn't believe his stamina. He was a machine, jack-hammering her rectum.

"Ahh! I'm coming in your sweet ass, Kate!"

"Fill me, Dan!"

Dan collapsed on top of her after pumping his load deep into her rectum. The three beside her had collapsed in a heap as well.

"I love how that feels, Dan," Kate said, after catching her breath. "Roll over."

Dan rolled off of Kate, onto his back. She rolled on top of him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before working her way down his body, kissing and licking him along the way, tasting his musk and sweat from the effort. She wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft and took the rest of his member into her mouth, sucking it softly. She took her time licking the shaft and sucking his balls. It was deliciously naughty, him watching her suck her ass juices off of his cock.

Kate wanted more of the naughty delicacy. She could see they were enjoying her display. She crawled over to Chris and flipped him onto his back and thoroughly cleaned the impressive member that had pummeled Becca's rectum. "Damn, that's so hot!" Chris said.

"One more to go," she cooed, eyeing Becca. She got onto her back and Becca knew what to do, straddling Kates face. Kate gently licked through her battered, puffy labia while Becca contracted and squeezed, feeding her Jason's seed with a little bit of Chris's that dribbled out of her cute bottom. Kate tongued Becca's asshole last. It was still slightly gaping and she was able to penetrate deeper, which felt deliciously naughty.

Everyone needed a shower after the last round of intense sex. They had cocktails and sat in the hot tub for a while. Dan and the boys had had a long day and went to bed early.

Kate and Becca crashed immediately after getting into their own beds, but it was short-lived. The men each returned to pay them a visit during the night. Jason was the first to sneak in. He climbed into bed next to Kate. When he rolled on top of her, she guided his cock lower and took a short but sweet anal drilling. Dan was the next to visit. He rode Kate hard, making her scream through two very intense orgasms, before leaving her shaking and her sheets drenched. Chris and Matt had tag-teamed Becca in the other bed and then given her face another cum glazing.

Dan let Kate know that they were off early in the morning, but that her and Becca could stay as long as they wanted and to ask the butler for anything they needed. They had a nice breakfast, but were both ready to get home.

***

"Something smells good," Kate said as she walked into the house. Kristin was in the kitchen cooking bacon and eggs.

"Hi Mom, do you want some. I can make some more."

"No, thanks. Becca and I had breakfast this morning. How was your night? You had the bachelor party, right?" Kate asked.

"Yeah, it was insane," Kristin confirmed.

"Oh, no. What happened?"

"Not that kind of insane. It was actually great. The techies were very respectful and I actually hit it off with one of them."

"Hit it off? Oh my God! Tell me everything, sweetie,"

"His name is Jacob. He's twenty-four and runs a tech startup. It has something to do with quantum computing and AI, but he pretty much lost me after that."

"He sounds like a smart guy."

"He's not smart. He's a genius and he's handsome too, in a geeky sort of way. He's tall and thin with dark, wavy hair and kind eyes. He wouldn't let anyone touch me. I felt kind of bad for Jennifer and Michelle, having to take on more of the guys, but they were happy for me, and like I said, they were a respectful bunch."

"That's great, honey. Are you going to see him again?"

"Hopefully, tonight. He said he is going to book me every night for the rest of the month, whether we see each other or not."

Kate walked over and gave her daughter a bear hug. "That makes me so happy, baby. That's the best news I've heard in a long time."

"Hey, do you want to go car shopping with me today? You can tell me more about this new boyfriend," Kate asked. The idea that her daughter might be out of this ordeal had her suddenly in a good mood.

Kate checked her balance and saw she was up to ninety thousand. Dan had apparently been pleased with her performance. Kate drove them to the Mercedes dealership. She hated car shopping, but today should be different. She was casually dressed in a skirt, with a tight, sleeveless pink blouse. Most blouses were tight on her, with her oversized endowments, but this one was tighter than most. She was showing a lot of cleavage and a lot of leg and she'd adorned herself with sparkling accessories, with movie star sunglasses to complete the look.

They were immediately approached by several sales people when they got out of the car. Kate walked toward a fit looking, handsome older man. He was probably in his mid-fifties, with salt and pepper hair, and didn't seem overly sleezy. She thought he would be susceptible to her charms.

"I'm looking for an E-class convertible," Kate said, having done her researching before they came. She thought if she got a great deal, she could get all of the options she wanted for what she had in her 'consulting' account. She picked a black Cabriolet for the test drive and asked Kristin to wait for her in the lobby. Kristin gave her a suspicious look, but didn't protest.

The car drove like a dream. "This is my car. What's the lowest you could go for a cash deal?" Kate said as they zipped down the road.

"I'll have to check. This one is loaded, so probably around one fifteen," he replied.

"I have a trade-in, the Civic we drove in with, and about ninety thousand I can write you a check for. Do you think we could make that work?" she asked.

"That Civil is five years old. I doubt I could get close enough to make that work."

Kate turned right on a side street and parked in the most secluded place she could find, behind an office building, setting her plan into action.

"How about my Civic, the ninety thousand, and you can help me break it in?"

"What?" he asked, seeming stunned. Kate didn't wait for an answer. She ran her hand up his thigh and gripped the bulge in his slacks. He was already hard, probably sneaking peeks at her cleavage. She unzipped his slacks and bent over and engulfed his cock as soon as she could fish it out, not giving him time to resist. He groaned as she took in his full length and gave him full suction. He had an average cock and it was fully aroused, even oozing a little precum that she made a show of licking and savoring.

"Lean your seat back, baby. I want to ride your beautiful cock,"

Jerry leaned the seat back as Kate unbuttoned his slacks and pulled them down below his knees. She then straddled him and guided his cock into her wet, ready slit. She hadn't worn any panties for the occasion. She lifted her skirt to give Jerry a better view of her bare pussy as it glided up and down his cock.

"You like my tight, smooth pussy fucking your beautiful cock?" she teased.

"Oh, God. So good! Go slow. I want to enjoy this," Jerry said.

Kate slowed down and just grinded on him slowly. No reason not to let him enjoy it a little longer and it did feel good having a stranger's cock inside her. A stranger that was going to come in her pussy soon. A stranger she was having sex with by choice, which was another first.

"You're going to make me come soon, Jerry." Kate unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her tits out of her bra, offering them to Jerry.

"Those are perfect," he groaned, grabbing them with both hands. Kate started bouncing on him harder and he was thrusting to meet her. They were both going to come soon. The dirtiness of the situation was very arousing. Kate got there first.

"I'm coming!... I'm coming on your cock, Jerry!... Come inside me!" This sent Jerry over the edge and she felt him stiffen and pump his warm, sticky seed into her.

Jerry was still catching his breath. Kate climbed back into the driver's seat, grabbed a pair of panties from her purse and slipped them on, before heading back to the dealership. She didn't want to leak on her new seats.

"Okay, Jerry. Let's get this deal done. I have somewhere I need to be soon," Kate said, as they pulled back into the lot.

"Listen, Kate. That was amazing and I'll try to make the deal work, but I never agreed to it,"

"I know, Jerry, but you did. When you came in my little pussy. There are so many different ways this could go, but the best scenario is for us to do the deal. Win-win."

Jerry smiled, realizing the position he was in, nodded and walked away.

***

On the ride home, Kristin continued filling Kate in on Jacob. They had apparently talked all night. He had been a perfect gentleman, even after Kristin's advances. He wanted to wait. His startup is located in Austin and he wanted her to come visit and check it all out as soon as possible. In fact, if he was able to work everything out with Sean and Jack today, they would be flying out tonight on his jet and she would be gone for a few days.

"Wow, that's fast," Kate observed.

"Yeah, I know. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. I feel like he's going to see me in a new light once he comes to his senses" Kristin said.

"Well, it's probably a good idea not to get your hopes up too much, too soon, but it's not because he could see you in a new light. You're a wonderful woman. You're beautiful, smart, funny. He'd be a fool to change his mind."

"Thanks, Mom. That means a lot... Hey, did you fuck that sales guy or what?"

"No comment," Kate said, trying not to smile.

"Unbelievable, Mom. Who are you?" Kristin asked, laughing. It was a good question and she wasn't really sure why she'd done it. She could have just waited until after the next client.

"Oh, shit. Abby's home," Kate said, seeing her daughter's used Corolla at the curb in front of their house. "Did you know she was coming home today?"

"I had no idea," Kristin answered.

"This should be fun. I may have some explaining to do."