Kate Pays the Price Ch. 05-06

Story Info
A conjugal visit for Michael and a raunchy birthday party.
9.3k words
4.75
12.1k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in the story are at least eighteen years of age.

Chapter 5 - A Conjugal Visit

Kate had been back from The Island for a couple of days when she got the news from Jack. They had approved a conjugal visit for Michael, and it was happening this afternoon!

Michael was becoming difficult to manage. Jack and Sean thought a visit from Kate would help smooth things over. Jack said they had done the same for some of the other husbands that were being offered a deal. If they only knew what the deal was.

Kate was wearing her sexiest little black dress. At least it was the sexiest thing she owned from before her extravagant shopping spree, funded by Jack. She hoped she could keep Michael in the dark a while longer. It would destroy him to know what his wife and daughter had been subjected to.

Jack led Kate into the detention facility and then to the conjugal visit room. He gave her ass a smack and a squeeze just before he used the key card to open the door. They would be locked in until someone opened the door again from the outside.

"Hey, Michael, she's here," Jack announced. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone. You have two hours." Kate entered the room and Jack pulled the door closed on his way out. The room was sparsely furnished. There was a queen-sized bed on the far wall and a sofa on the near wall. There was a bathroom with a shower, which made sense.

"Hi, Baby," Michael said. "It's so good to finally see you." He kissed her and hugged her tightly. Kate began to cry, overwhelmed by the emotions of the moment, even more than she thought she would be. On the one hand, she really had missed Michael, the man she'd loved for most of her life. She was also angry at the position that he'd put them in. She couldn't say anything about that because she was supposed to be pretending to believe him.

"You look great, Kate. And you smell so good. I've really missed you," he said.

"I've missed you too," Kate said, her voice cracking. She was trying to get it back together. "How have they been treating you in here?"

"Good... Actually, from what I hear, they are treating me a lot better in here than they are treating you out there," he said, looking crestfallen.

"What?" Kate asked, stunned. It took her a few seconds to compute that he somehow knew more than anyone had let on. "What do you mean, honey?"

"I know what's going on, Kate. I talked to Bill today. They accidentally left us together in the yard this afternoon. Shauna told him everything. I was shocked. I couldn't believe it. It's such a crazy story, but the more he talked, and the more details he knew, I started to believe him. Is it true?"

He didn't even say what 'it' was, but it was clear he knew. There was probably no way to put the cat back in the bag at this point. She steeled her resolve.

"Yes. I'm sure everything he told you is true," she acknowledged, looking down, unable to meet his gaze.

"Oh, Kate... I'm so sorry I've done this to you," Michael said. His demeanor seemed to harden. "Those mother fuckers, Kate! I promise you; I'm going to get you out of this. I'll confess and plead guilty. Tonight. As soon as you leave and are away from here, I'm going to tell them the deal is off."

"Wait, honey. Let's think about this. They threatened to charge me too because of our joint bank account. I think we're in too deep already. Besides, I won't let you spend years in prison if we can avoid it. We should stick to the plan. We can get through this and we'll figure everything out when you go free. I just hope you can see me for the woman I am to you and not as the woman they are forcing me to be this month."

"Of course, Kate. I could never think less of you. I have to admit, thinking about what they might be making you do is driving me a little crazy. A lot crazy, actually. Can we talk about that?" he asked.

This was the question Kate had most dreaded. Where to draw the line at what she should say and what she should leave out. She wanted to shield him. Total honesty would be devastating. She realized he hadn't mentioned Kristin. Maybe Shauna had the sense to leave that part out.

"I don't think that's a good idea, honey. I really think some things are best for us to never talk about. We'll just move on and go forward," she offered. He didn't seem to be convinced. She'd have to try harder.

"You know, we only have a couple of hours together," Kate reminded. "Could you please take me to bed now? I need to feel you inside of me."

"You're right, baby. I'll try to not let it get to me. I've really missed you."

"That's more like it, handsome. Let's get these clothes off and get in bed," Kate said. She walked to the side of the bed and stepped out of her heels and quickly let her dress fall to the floor. She scooted into bed quickly and got under the covers before removing her bra and panties. She playfully tossed them at Michael who was still undressing.

"Wow, you really do look great," Michael observed, getting into bed beside her. "You're tan and you seem to have a bit of a glow about you."

"I've been spending most afternoons at the pool, resting as much as possible for the late nights," she said, regretting it as fast as it came out of her mouth. She rolled onto her side, snuggling up against him, kissing his neck and lightly caressing his chest. She resisted the urge to just go down on him as that was definitely new Kate behavior. She wanted him to take the lead.

"Kate, I'm sorry, but I really don't know if I can just move past knowing what you've been forced to do with these men. Just give me some details about how it happened and what it's like so that I don't keep thinking the worst possible things imaginable. You have no idea the terrible things I've imagined them doing to you. I think we need total honesty and transparency."

"I'm not sure we should," Kate cautioned again, realizing the things he'd imagined probably weren't the half of it.

"Please, Kate. It will help me work through it."

Kate sighed, "Okay, if we have to. What do you want to know?"

"How did it start, was it Jack or Sean that blackmailed you into this?"

"It was Jack. He's the one who called me that first morning. When I was in his office, he set it up so that I had to meet him that night at the bar at the Four Seasons. He made me agree to work for him for a month, or you were going to spend all of your best years behind bars. He said that if I did agree, that we'd both go free after the month of service."

"You agreed and then what happened?"

"I didn't just agree. I cried and begged for any other way. He wouldn't budge. They have recruiting us wives down to a science. Once I caved, he took me up to the Penthouse to show me what was expected of me when I was with a VIP Gentleman."

"Did he have sex with you?"

"Uh, yes, he did."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"No."

"Did he make you come?"

"Um... Yes. I didn't want to."

"How many times?"

"Please, Michael, why do we have to do this?"

"How many times?"

"Three...Wait, four... Oh... Um, five."

"Five times! What did he do that was so great? Does he have a big dick?"

"Yes, it's really big." Kate decided to be honest. She could see a noticeable tent in the covers. This was turning Michael on. She pushed down the sheet, exposing Michaels fully erect five inches.

"How big?" he asked, moaning as Kate wrapped her fingers around his cock and lightly stroked it.

"About ten inches, I think. It's thick too." This elicited a low groan from Michael.

"Tell me about when he first put his big dick inside you? Were you wet?"

"I was terrified. I was wet because he had just finished performing oral sex and fingering me to an orgasm. Then he mounted me in missionary and slowly worked his big dick into me," Kate could feel how close he was so she didn't hold back on the details. "Once he was completely inside me, he fucked me in a steady rhythm for several minutes. I held out as long as I could. I didn't want to come with him inside me. His cock completely filled me, hitting my cervix on each stroke. It felt so good that I finally lost all control and had a massive orgasm."

Michael's cock erupted like she had never experienced. The first blast made an audible thud as it hit the headboard above Michael's head. The next rope striped his face and neck. She continued pumping his cock as his semen spurted onto his chest and belly.

"Honey. I think you may have been saving that one up," Kate teased, trying to keep it from seeming as weird as it was. "Let me clean you up," she said. She started with his face, lapping her husband's cum off of his face. She worked her way down his body, slurping up a big pool from around his belly button, and then she gently milked the last few drops from his flaccid penis.

"I'm sorry, baby," Michael said. "I know that was really weird. I don't know why that turned me on so much, thinking about you being pleasured by another man. It shouldn't turn me on like that, but I guess it does."

"Don't worry, honey. I know all about having your body respond in ways your head doesn't understand. So, the idea of your sweet, innocent wife taking a big cock turns you on?" she asked. This was not the response she was expecting, but it could definitely be worse.

"Maybe," Michael conceded. At least he was smiling now. "God, yes. I wish I could have seen you coming so hard on a really big dick."

"I'll tell you what. If you return the favor, I'll tell you another story while I give you a real treat."

"I like the sound of that. What kind of treat are we talking?"

"Anything you want, Honey. What would that be?"

"You know what I've always wanted to do."

"I do and, of course, you can have it."

Michael wasted little time going down on her. He did stop and suck her nipples on the way down, which she appreciated.

"The pool, huh? Where are your tan lines?" Michael said playfully.

"I didn't say our pool, did I?" Kate teased back.

"Kate!" Michael gasped. He had found her smooth mound. "This is so fucking hot."

Michael had always been able to give her orgasms with his mouth and tongue and he was extra motivated tonight. He was sucking her clit and fingering her like he knew she liked.

"Suck it harder...right there... I'm gonna come!" Kate screamed, gripping his head with her hands and thighs, shuddering through a nice orgasm.

"You're good at that," she praised. "Would you grab my purse? I brought some lube just in case. I'll let you prep me if you want."

Michael was back in a flash. Kate laid on her belly and handed Michael the lube.

"Start with one finger and then work up to two and use plenty of lube." Kate instructed. "Do you want to know where I learned this part?"

"You know I do."

"It was one of the other girls, Jennifer. She's a beautiful, twenty-year-old brunette, who showed me the ropes. Right after I visited you the first time, I was instructed to meet Jack's assistant. She took me to the spa where I got the works, including the Brazilian you seem to like, then a shopping spree for sexy, high-end clothes. Jennifer took me to her house and had sex with me so that I would be prepared when girl-on-girl sex was on the menu. For our dates later that night, we were required to wear butt plugs. Jennifer put mine in for me and then I put hers in for her."

Kate wasn't sure if she was going too far but one look back at Michaels rock hard erection let her know she was okay. He was now working two fingers in and out of her anus.

"When we got to the restaurant, our gentlemen were already there, sitting at a table with Jack. One was a congressman. The other was a political operative of some sort. It was a private dining room so we basically had it to ourselves. Jack asked us to go under the table and introduce ourselves. We did. Jennifer and I crawled under the table and sucked their cocks."

"Did you swallow his cum?"

"I did. All of the girls are required to swallow, but you know I like that part. Are you ready to bury that hard cock in your sweet wife's ass. When you do, I'll tell you the best part of the story."

"Oh, God. I'm going to have to go really, really slow."

Kate got onto her knees and elbows and arched her back, offering Michael his long-awaited prize.

Michael took his position behind her and pressed his cock against her glistening rosebud until it started to disappear inside her.

"Ahh... You're so tight, Kate. It feels amazing, like I knew it would. Tell me what happened."

"Ooh, you feel good too, Honey," Kate purred. She had also grabbed the mini Womanizer vibe she'd borrowed from Jennifer. She was holding it on her clit and it was working its magical suction.

"Hmm... That night I got double-penetrated by Jack and the political advisor. I was riding on Jack's big cock and the politician was fucking my ass from behind like you are right now."

"Fuck, Kate! Two cocks at the same time," Michael moaned, slowing his pace, trying to last to the end of the story.

"The politician spanked my ass hard while he was pumping into me. I have discovered that I love to be spanked. Please, Michael, spank my ass while you fuck it!" she begged.

Michael spanked her ass. Kate noticed that he had almost completely stopped thrusting.

"Harder. Spank me like an adulterous slut deserves!"

"Ahhh!... Fuuuuck!" Michael grunted. Kate could feel his spunk spurting in her rectum.

"Don't pull out!... Spank me harder!... I'm coming!" Kate screamed, coming hard as he spanked her ass a few more times.

They laid together after, with Michael spooning her. Kate wasn't sure what to make of everything that had just happened. Apparently, her husband was turned on by the idea of her being used by these important men. The dirtier it got, the more it turned him on. This might be a good thing in the short term, but what about when this is over in a few weeks? The scary thing was that she was as turned on by it as he was.

"Hey honey, we don't have a lot of time left. Do you think we should talk about this?" Kate asked.

"I guess so. I feel terrible for how I've behaved tonight. I feel like I just victimized you again, the same way they did."

"Don't feel that way. You didn't victimize me. We both went with it and I think we both enjoyed it. I think the question is, what do we do going forward? Is this something we need to fix or something we should try to embrace?"

"Embrace? Wow, Kate. I never in a million years would have expected you to ask something like that." They both laughed, which she took as a good sign. A week ago, it would have been an absurd question.

"That's for sure. But, if we're going through a period of forced sexual discovery, it might be a mistake not to explore it if it makes us both happy."

"I completely agree, Kate. Your happiness is my highest priority. If that involves a more adventurous sex life, who am I to complain." Michael said. He was being very light hearted about what was ultimately a very big decision, but she didn't see any reason to push anything further at this point.

"That's good to hear. If you really want to make me happy, you'll make love to me before I have to go," Kate said. When she went down Michael's body, he was already mostly hard again. She sucked his balls first, as had become her custom, but it hadn't always been.

"Oh, God, Kate. Yes," Michael groaned.

She was taking his full length with each bob. He didn't quite reach her throat, but it was still a new experience for him.

"You better stop, Kate," he pleaded, pulling her up to his level. He rolled her over and mounted her in their customary missionary.

"Ooh... That's more like it," Kate purred, just as they heard the buzz of the key card and the door swung open.

"Sorry kids, time's up," Sean announced, not sounding all that sorry.

"C'mon, Sean, just a few more minutes," Kate pleaded, attempting to cover herself with the sheet, although she wasn't sure why.

"I can't. They only have a few minutes to get it ready for the next lucky couple. If you both behave, you can come back again next week, how's that?"

"Fine," Michael said. The moment had passed anyway.

***

"Kate, come with me, I need to talk to you," Sean said as they were walking out of the facility. "Let's stop by my office for a few minutes." The DEA admin offices were around the corner from the lockup facilities.

"What's this about?" Kate asked. She thought maybe they knew how much Bill and Michael had learned.

"We'll talk in the office. Nothing to worry about," he said.

"Hold my calls," Sean said to his assistant as they walked into his office. He shut the door behind them and Kate began immediately. "Please, Sean, he isn't going to say anything to anyone."

"Oh, I know he's not. Don't worry about that. We have that under control, but we do need to tie up a loose end."

"A loose end?"

"Your husband wasn't able to finish the job. Don't worry, I don't mind a bit," he said, taking her by the arm and the scruff of the neck, leading her to his desk. He bent her over.

"Lift up your dress slut and push down your panties," he ordered. Kate did as instructed, exposing her tan, curvy backside.

"Put your palms flat on the fucking desk," he ordered, slapping her ass hard. "I'll spank your ass like the adulterous slut you are."

"Owww!" she screamed. She realized he must have been watching and listening to her visit with Michael, explaining his well-timed interruption.

She heard his zipper and felt a hand spread her cheek, searching for her opening.

"Uggh!" she groaned as his thick member parted her folds and stretched her vagina. She was, of course, flowing like a waterfall down there. She kept her hands on the desk as Sean roughly pounded her from behind.

"Oh, God, Sean," Kate cried out, causing him to stop. He finished ripping off her panties, and she stepped out of them as he did. He then stuffed them into her mouth. "Not so loud you dirty little whore," he growled into her ear as he rammed his cock back into her.

Kate erupted almost immediately from the degrading treatment; her squeals muffled by the soaked lace panties she was sucking on. She could taste Michael's semen that had leaked out of her ass. She was still coming and whimpering when Sean finally unloaded his warm seed into her battered womb.

Kate was disoriented and wobbly. Sean sat down in a chair, obviously waiting for her to finish the job. She set her wadded up panties on the desk, and put her hands on Sean's thighs to help her ease down to her knees between his legs. She licked and sucked each of his balls, before tracing her tongue up the shaft. His cock was still long, even though it had softened some. She wrapped her lips around the head and then took his full length into her mouth and throat while looking into his eyes.

"You are one hot slut, Kate," Sean complimented. "Go home and put on your sexiest dress. We have a birthday party for you tonight. An oil tycoon's youngest son turned eighteen today. He needs a couple of you gals to help them celebrate. He has a couple of older sons that will be there as well. You'll be working with Becca tonight."

Chapter 6 - The Birthday Party

Eighteen herself, Becca made sense for an eighteen-year-old son. She supposed that meant she would be entertaining the father.

Sean said to put on her sexiest dress. Kate chose a sexier version of the little black dress than the one she'd worn earlier for Michael. The black silk Chanel was split to the hip on her left side and it was strapless, which accentuated her breasts in a way she was sure an oil tycoon would appreciate.

Kate packed a bag, with a change of clothes and toiletries. These encounters often turned into overnighters. She also packed a bikini, some lingerie, a few sex toys and lube, which was now an everyday essential.