Kate Pays the Price Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your house is bugged, Kate. All of the ladies are kept under surveillance."

"Why Abby, Jack? If Kristin's debt was paid." Kate asked, feeling more betrayed than angry. She'd just started to trust Jack and then he went and did this to her again. She was such a fool.

"It wasn't my decision. Kristin was all booked up and Bob wanted Abby to fill in for her, in addition to the payoff for Kristin. It was either going to be Kristin or Abby and this seemed the better choice."

"Who is Bob? I keep hearing his name."

"Bob is the boss. You're going to have the misfortune of meeting him tonight. He's hosting a party. I'm sorry, Kate. I just do what I'm told, same as you,"

"Bullshit, Jack."

"It's true. I know you may not believe it, but I wasn't promoted because I was a good agent. I was promoted to be a handler, largely due to my assets, same as you. Before the promotion, I had a profile page too and I serviced rich, powerful women. These people are dangerous, Kate. I'm telling you this for your own protection. Please, watch what you say to them. You have to be careful," he warned.

"So, you came over here to warn me and calm me down. Did you just fuck my daughter and send her off to processing with Jennifer?"

"It's not like that, Kate. I came over here to talk to you, because I care about you. I really do. I know this isn't fair and it couldn't have happened to a less deserving person. If there was anything I could do to undo it all, I would."

Jack's words were confusing. Definitely not what she expected to hear. He was either a complete sociopath or he was genuinely feeling guilty. Maybe she'd been directing her anger at the wrong person all along.

"Okay, Jack. Thank you. I know you're putting yourself at risk to tell me all of this," she said.

"Please, don't thank me. I just wanted you to know how I felt," he said, standing to leave.

Jack's revelations that he had feelings for her were not completely surprising. She knew she had feelings for him too. Feelings that she shouldn't have given his role in her family's predicament. Kate stood and took his hand, pulling him to her.

"You don't have to go," she said, looking at him longingly. Jack leaned down and kissed her on the lips, softly, like he had on the Island.

"Take me upstairs," she pleaded.

"Remember what I said about surveillance?"

"Out here is good," Kate said, unbuttoning her blouse. She undressed and walked over to the nearest chaise lounge. Jack stripped off his clothes. Kate sat down on the edge of the lounge chair and wrapped her fingers around Jack's hardening member, pulling it toward her and into her mouth.

She sucked it slowly and seductively, with a lot of suction. She loved the feeling of his magnificent cock hardening in her mouth. A few weeks ago, she didn't think that size really mattered. Now, she couldn't imagine a life without the pleasures she now knew existed and desperately needed right now.

"Fill me up with your big cock, Jack," Kate growled. She laid back on the lounger and spread her legs, offering her glistening body to Jack. It was a scorching Vegas afternoon and they were both sweating. He wasted no time mounting her and pressing his manhood firmly and familiarly into her depths. Kate looked down, savoring the view of his beautiful cock filling her again.

They made out like teenagers as Jack began a slow and sensual rhythm. Jack's sweaty body was sliding on top of hers. Even his cock felt hot as it thrust in and out of her. Kate groaned into his mouth as his manhood repeatedly pressed her pleasure buttons on her latest journey towards the bliss she now craved constantly.

She held out as long as she could, letting it build, wanting to enjoy the pleasure as long as possible. Jack was a machine, as usual, building the rhythm steadily. She finally couldn't hold out any longer and groaned and squeezed him tight between her thighs as she came, grinding her pelvis into his to take every millimeter of him inside her.

"God, you're beautiful. I'm really close, Kate," Jack warned, pumping harder through her orgasm.

"Come in my mouth," Kate pleaded. This was enough for Jack as he quickly pulled out. Kate slid down the lounger and wrapped her lips around the head just as it began spurting into her mouth. She wrapped both hands around the shaft and milked out every delicious drop.

"About tonight," Jack started, looking a little uncomfortable. "It's probably not going to be a pleasant experience at Bob's house. There will be a lot of men there and he's not the most respectful with the ladies. Part of me wants to grab you girls and run, but that has risks and problems as well."

"Thanks for the warning, Jack. It means a lot. I'll be fine. I'm just worried about Abby."

Chapter 8 - Party at Bob's

Kate was finally going to meet Bob, which she now understood was not something to look forward to. Abby was riding shotgun in Kate's new Mercedes. They were both dressed like expensive hookers, as they were instructed. Kate's black mini dress was more like lingerie, with lacy edges and plunging cleavage. Jennifer hooked Abby up with a pink skin tight mini-dress that left little to the imagination and hugged her firm body perfectly. They were both wearing stilettos.

On the drive, Kate filled Abby in on what they were likely in for tonight. "Bob is a very powerful man. We don't want to do anything to upset him. Whatever they have in store for us, we have to go along with it and make them believe we're enjoying it. After we get through tonight, it will be smooth sailing for the next couple of weeks."

"Look what we're wearing. I'm pretty sure I understand what we're in for... Don't worry, I can handle it. You and Kristin have been going through this already, so I'm sure I can too."

"Have you ever had sex with more than one person at the same time?" Kate asked.

"God, Mom. Of course not," Abby replied, clearly offended.

"I'm sorry, honey. It sounds like we're in for a gangbang, which can be quite shocking the first time." Kate explained.

"You and Kristin were gangbanged?" Abby asked, sounding nervous now.

"Yes, they took us to a private island for a few days. Us and another mother and daughter combo were the center of the entertainment for a large group of rich and powerful men at their big, annual party. It went on for hours. I don't think this will be nearly as bad as that was."

"Wow, Mom. I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope that's not what we're walking into tonight."

Kate was waved through the gate by a serious looking guard in the booth. A valet took her keys when she pulled up in front of Bob's mansion.

"Hello, ladies. I'm Bob," he greeted from the doorway. He looked to be wearing only a robe. He was older than Kate expected, possibly mid-seventies. He was thin and of average height.

"Nice to meet you, Bob. I'm Kate and this is my daughter, Abby, as I'm sure you know."

"Indeed. You both look stunning. Maybe my best yet. Come. My guests are still arriving and getting settled. Let's go to my room and get better acquainted."

Their heels clicked on the hard marble floors as they followed Bob through the decadent mansion and into his bedroom. It looked as Kate imagined Hugh Heffner's bedroom would look, with hard woods and velvet curtains.

Bob closed the door behind them and walked over to Abby. He gave her a kiss on the lips. Kate was pleased to see that Abby responded and was kissing him back, as repelling as it likely was. Bob ran his hands down her sides and gripped her ass cheeks tightly.

"Damn, that's a firm ass," he said, giving it a slap and then stepping over to Kate and repeating the process. Except with her, he preferred squeezing her natural g-cups. He shamelessly used both hands and took his time, until her fully erect nipples were outlined by the thin silk fabric of her dress.

"You are both even more beautiful in person," Bob complimented. He untied his robe and let it drop to the floor, completely exposing himself to them. His skin was tan and wrinkled, almost leather like, from years of abuse from the sun. He had a large penis that didn't seem to go with the rest of his almost frail body. It was at least six inches, hanging completely flaccid. "Get on your knees and show me what you can do," Bob ordered. "You first, Abby."

Abby obeyed and knelt in front of Bob. She wrapped her fingers around his cock and tentatively guided it to her lips, licking the head and then wrapping her lips around it. Kate got on her knees beside Abby, hoping he would switch to using her mouth sooner. It was hard to watch her daughter being subjected to sucking the dick of a man old enough to be her grandfather, if not great-grandfather.

"That feels real nice Abby. I know you're new so I won't be too hard on you. Suck a little harder and take it all the way in," Bob said. He was hardening and Abby was having a hard time with his size.

"Watch your mother," Bob said. "I hear she's become a great cocksucker." Kate was happy to take over. She took his cock into her mouth slowly, giving him her best 'fuck me' eyes. She kept going until she reached the base of his shaft. At least a few inches were down her throat, which had become almost effortless. She started bobbing on it slowly until he grabbed the back of her head and started thrusting in and out roughly.

"Amazing. No gag reflex at all. You were genetically gifted to suck big cocks. You try again Abby" He eased his now fully erect, nine-inch member from Kate's lips allowing her to gasp for air. Abby took over and remembered the eye contact this time, clearly paying attention to what her mother had done.

Abby took him deeper into her mouth, but stopped when he reached her throat.

"Relax and let it push deeper. You can do it," he encouraged. Abby tried again and this time, more of his cock went into her mouth. Her eyes were wide in surprise at having a cock in her throat for the first time.

"Amazing. I knew it. Like mother like daughter. Now finish me off. I want to feed you your first load of the night."

Kate watched her daughter deepthroat Bob until he finished in her mouth as promised. Abby showed Bob his seed and then grimaced as she swallowed it down. Kate knew this was going to be a long night for her daughter.

"Our party is going to start with a girl-on-girl show between you two. I wanted to let you know that before we go in."

"Bob, ple—"

"Kate!" Bob cut her off. "I'll let it slide this one time. My whores don't talk back to me. Understand?"

Kate saw the steel in Bob's eyes that people feared, for the first, and hopefully, only time. "Yes, s- sir," she replied meekly, after regaining her composure.

Abby and Kate shared a look of terror as Bob led them out of the room. What she'd always feared with Kristin was now about to happen with Abby. Shauna and Becca had managed to get through it on the yacht, which was a comforting thought.

When they entered the strange sex room, it was worse than Kate had imagined. The entire room was one deep blue, giant bed, or more like a giant sofa, with a soft cushion floor. The room was dimly lit, with candle sconces mounted on the walls. It was lined with naked men of all shapes and sizes. There were benches and sofas lining the walls. It was a mostly older crowd but there were some men closer to her own age. There was a naked woman among them as well. She was being spit-roasted by a couple of the younger men.

"Let's get this party started, shall we?" Bob asked. "I'd like to thank everyone for coming and I mean that literally. Please come... multiple times if you still can. I have a real treat for you tonight with Kate and her beautiful daughter, Abby. They are going to kick things off with a little taboo performance for us. If that doesn't get your motor started, I can't help you."

"Why don't you girls start in the center of the room. Undress each other and go from there. We want to see you make each other come. The real thing," Bob instructed.

"Come on, baby," Kate said, "Pretend I'm a girlfriend from school," she whispered into her ear, taking Abby's hand and leading her to the center of the room. The cushions were really soft and they sank in with each step.

Kate unzipped Abby's dress and unhooked the spaghetti straps, letting it fall off. She turned around and Abby removed her dress, leaving the two naked except for their thongs. The room was completely silent. All eyes were on the pair that were about to commit an incestuous act for the first time.

Kate broke the ice and kissed her daughter on the lips. They were soft and sweet as Jennifer's had been. She felt Abby's trembling hands around her waist. Kate pulled Abby to her and felt her erect nipples as their breasts squished together. Abby no doubt felt her responsive nipples as well. Kate was no longer surprised by the response of her body to stimulation, even in humiliating situations, which seemed to only add to her arousal.

Kate lowered to her knees and Abby followed, their lips still locked, tongues swirling in each other's mouths. Kate hooked her thumbs into the sides of Abby's panties and pushed them down. Abby did the same to hers and they each worked them past their knees and off.

"Let me take the bottom," Kate said, lowering onto her back with her head toward Abby so she could crawl over her, into position. Kate held her and stopped her when her breasts were dangling over her face. Her lips latched onto Abby's nipple and a soft moan escaped her daughter's lips, which soon wrapped around one of her erect nipples, suckling it, causing Kate to moan her approval.

The debauchery was having the predictable effect. The men scooted in for a better view. Several were stroking their cocks in anticipation. She could feel her juices escaping and dripping down her crack, anticipating the fucking she was about to receive. She urged Abby lower until her lips found her daughter's freshly waxed sex.

Abby had more of an innie than Kate remembered. It was a beautiful, small, bubble gum pink slit. Kate used her thumbs to part her daughter's flower and softly ran her tongue through the moist slit, eliciting another sweet moan. Kate moaned herself as Abby's lips engulfed her clit and sucked it in and out. Damn, that felt good.

Kate's need was overtaking her reluctance and she more aggressively licked her daughter's clit. She realized she was grinding her pelvis as Abby was becoming more aggressive with her clit as well. Abby seemed to be very good at this somehow. Kate felt two fingers penetrate her and they began caressing her g-spot. Kate followed suit, sucking Abby's perfect little nub and fingering her. They were moaning and pleasuring each other, completely lost in the moment.

Kate felt an orgasm swelling. She was going to explode soon and it was going to be humiliatingly. She could feel her legs starting to quiver and she couldn't hold it back.

"Ooh... Fuck!... I'm coming!" she screamed. She could feel her juices gushing as Abby's little fingers sloshed in and out of her erupting cunt. "Keep fucking me, baby!... So good!" she screamed.

Once Kate could see again, she doubled her effort on her daughter's clit. It didn't take long for Abby's powerful legs to clench around her as she whimpered through her own intense orgasm.

"Holy shit, ladies. What a treat... Okay gentlemen, and madam, you can get started with Kate. I need to steal Abby for a few minutes. She'll be back soon to join the party," Bob said, helping Abby to her feet. Abby looked confused but she followed Bob out of the room.

"Abby, I need to blindfold you. Our VIP does not want to be recognized, but nothing to worry about," Bob said, attempting to calm her as he slid the blindfold over her eyes. "Don't try to take this off, okay?"

Abby nodded and Bob opened the door and led her inside. "Here's the bed," Bob said, guiding her hand to the soft surface. "Lay back on it and get comfortable. He'll be right in. Make sure he leaves happy."

Abby heard Bob's steps and then the door closing behind him as he left. The complete darkness was a strange sensation. She was laying naked on a bed, waiting for a famous person to come into the room and use her body to pleasure himself. The thought gave her goosebumps.

It was less than minute before she heard the door opening again and then footsteps, heavier this time. She could hear the ruffling of clothing as the man was undoubtably getting undressed, preparing to use her.

The bed shifted as the man added his weight to it. He was moving closer. His cologne smelled intoxicating and masculine. Something she hadn't realized she'd been missing. She next felt a hand touching her face, turning her head to the side, toward him and something rubbed against her lips. Oh, God. She realized it was his penis. After a slight hesitation, she opened her mouth and took it in, gently sucking as he slowly pushed it in and out.

Abby raised her hand up and wrapped her fingers around the hardening shaft. It was long and thick. He groaned as she took more of him into her mouth and she heard his deep voice for the first time.

The mystery was making her incredibly wet. She'd never done anything like this, even with a boyfriend. She rolled over to get a better position, between the gentleman's legs and bobbed up and down, taking him into her throat as she now knew she could. His low groans confirmed his approval.

He pulled her, flipping her onto her back. His hands were big and strong. She could feel his hot breath on her face and then his lips were on hers. She responded, matching his level of need. Their hands were all over each other. He squeezed her tits roughly and tweaked and sucked her nipples before returning his lips to hers. Abby ran her hands up his forearms, over his bulging biceps and firm shoulders. Whoever he was, he definitely worked out.

Next, she felt the head of his cock in her wet slit, sliding up and down before it found her opening and slowly pressed into her.

"Mmm... That feels so good." she panted. It really did. He gripped the back of her thighs and forced her legs back, thrusting into her hard and deep at the same time. "Uhh!" Abby grunted and screamed, "It's so fucking big!" She knew she was about to be thoroughly fucked, which was both terrifying and exhilarating.

Next, she felt both of her tits being squeezed roughly as the mystery man began stroking in and out of her, long and hard. Thankfully, she was soaking wet and it was soon a pleasurable pain as she adjusted to his girth. She hooked her ankles onto his shoulders and wrapped her arms around his waist, preparing to hang on for the ride.

Whoever he was, he didn't skip cardio. Abby was being pounded harder and for longer than ever before. Her orgasm built slowly and then erupted like a volcano. She screamed in pleasure with complete abandon, like she had earlier with Jack. It was impossible to contain. It went on for minutes. She was aware she was moaning loudly, the way she had always thought women did who were faking it. Finally, he thrust into her and stopped, their pelvises grinding together. He let out a guttural groan and she felt the warm seed from the pulsing cock deep in her sex. They laid that way grinding and panting as they came down from the euphoric high.

"Oh, my God... You were incredible." Abby said. She'd had the two biggest orgasms of her life today, in the span of hours, with two different strangers. The mystery man had already gotten up and she could hear him dressing. She was just lying there, legs still shaking, not sure what to do. She knew better than to take off the blindfold. She felt a kiss on her lips, followed by the door opening and closing and he was gone.

Abby started as someone else was crawling onto the bed. He must have come in as the other man left. He pushed her legs apart and she felt the head of his manhood pushing into her easily. She was still very wet and freshly creamed. He wasn't wasting any time. She moaned as the man's lips suckled her nipple and then the other before starting to thrust in and out of her. This man's cock was also large, filling her completely.