Kate Pays the Price Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm... such a tight little honey hole," he whispered into her ear. She had already suspected it was Bob from the smells she recognized from earlier, his cologne but also his elderly musk. His voice confirmed it. "I always like to sample the goods. And you are too sweet to resist, dear."

He pushed her legs back and she hooked her heels on his shoulders. Men seemed to like her in this position. He started thrusting into her with a vigor that was surprising for a man of his age. Although, how would she know. His hands gripped her shoulders and He leaned over, putting his weight on her, suspending above her and pounding into her. She soon felt the heat rising from within again.

"Ooh... so fucking good," Abby moaned.

"You like Grandpa's big cock, sweetie?" he panted, thrusting into her with vigor. He was certainly old enough to be her grandpa, but it was best not to think about that. The blindfold certainly helped, as did the large cock thrusting in and out of her. She felt really wet and creamy. It was a deliciously naughty feeling.

"Yes, Grandpa!... Oh...Ooh... You're fucking me so good... Pound my tight little pussy!" she screamed and instantly felt him quickening the pace. She'd never engaged in dirty talk. She'd also never experienced orgasms from penetration alone before today, which was partly why she'd been content with Hannah this semester. Here she was, about to come yet again, being used by another powerful man, in an incredibly perverted role play.

Abby felt the first wave roll over her. This orgasm was different than the more explosive one she'd had only minutes earlier. "I'm coming, Grandpa!... Soo good!"

"That's a good girl. Here comes your reward, sweetie," Bob grunted and thrust into her hard, grinding into her as he twitched and spurted his seed deep into her womb. A second creamy load added to her own creamy nectar. He laid on top of her, gently rocking in and out, as they caught their breath for a couple of minutes.

"We need to get you back to the party," Bob said, removing her blindfold. "Your mom could probably use some help with all of those old cocks."

Abby followed Bob back to the orgy romper room where she was immediately welcomed by several men and the mature woman. The woman wore only a black collar that had 'cum slut' printed in white letters.

She soon discovered why when the woman guided her into a sixty-nine position, with Abby on top. She pulled Abby's sex to her lips and started lapping aggressively at her slit. "Did they come inside you? Feed it to me, baby," she urged and returned to licking her clit and slit. Both men had come so deep inside that it took Abby several attempts of contracting her pelvic floor muscles and squeezing before she was able to give the cum slut what she craved. Eventually, a lumpy river of spunk poured into the welcoming cum slut's mouth below. She eagerly lapped it up and swallowed.

"Thank you, baby," she cooed as she crawled out from beneath Abby, mission accomplished. An older gentleman quickly took up position behind her and pressed his small cock into her and started thrusting. Another elderly man found her mouth with his hard, thick cock. Clearly these men had visited the bowls of blue and yellow pills she'd noticed at the doorway.

She heard her mother screaming beside her. She was sandwiched between two men, both thrusting into her. Her mom's ass cheeks were both rosy red from the spankings the men were giving her as they roughly fucked her. She didn't seem to mind one bit as she looked to be in the throes of an intense orgasm. That, and she was begging them to spank her harder.

Abby soon experienced what her mom was experiencing. The old man that was using her mouth laid on his back and guided her on top of him. She began riding the thick cock and felt another man behind her pressing into her anus.

"Oww!" Abby yelped, startled by the intrusion. That didn't stop the obese man from continuing to press his cock into her ass. She closed her eyes, gritted her teeth, and tried to relax.

"What a sweet ass," the obese man groaned, thrusting harder into her backside, causing Abby to yelp again.

"Take it easy, Roger," Bob cautioned. "She's brand new." His words seemed to have the desired effect as the obese man was much gentler, making long, slow strokes, while the man underneath her was bucking into her with more force.

"Fuck, it's so good... I'm gonna come in her tight ass," the obese man announced.

"I'm gonna fill her cunt," the man below answered. They both grunted and thrusted as they filled her with more hot spunk. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the incredible feeling, which was a lot better than the visual.

"It's bukkake time!" Bob announced. "Let's get these girls on their backs. We'll fuck them hard and fast and come on their faces. You can just jerk off onto their face if you'd rather. I don't know why you wouldn't want to fuck one of these beautiful ladies, but the important thing is to give their pretty faces all of the cream they deserve."

"I hope you don't mind if I sample your goods as well?" Bob asked, taking a kneeling position between Kate's legs. She'd already had a fair amount of cum on her face, and in all of her holes for that matter.

"Of course, Bob. I was hoping I'd get to feel that big cock inside me," she purred, spreading her legs wide for him. He pushed her thighs back and pressed his hard cock into her ass, surprising her a little, but not in a bad way. She was becoming more orgasmic during anal and was starting to enjoy it just as much as having her pussy filled.

"Oh, yes, Bob!... Your big cock feels so good in my ass!... Use your filthy whore any way you want," Kate poured it on. Bob had two rough fistfuls of her tits and he was pounding her ass hard. He let go of one of her tits and started rubbing her clit with it. So considerate. Giving her ass to the man that had terrified her earlier in the night felt primal. Kate was about to come hard again.

"Fuck me!... Fuck me!" she screamed, squirting her girl cum onto the big cock that was pummeling her rectum.

"Here it comes, slut... Open wide." Bob panted, pulling out and grabbing his cock as he knee-walked beside her. He stroked his cock and shot a hot, thick load onto her face. Soon, several men were surrounding her and Abby and stroking their cocks. They were both being fucked vigorously, with their ample bosoms bouncing wildly. As soon as someone pulled out, there was someone waiting to be next. Kate was sure it was an amazing visual for the men who were degrading the whores, drenching their faces, and filling their mouths with hot semen. A non-stop fucking that went on for what seemed like at least a half hour.

Finally, there seemed to be a lull in the action. Kate was sucking an old man's cock that had just added to the cum coating her face. Abby was being drilled in missionary by a young, muscular man. Kate thought he must be security or work for Bob in some way. In any case, he was getting in on the action and giving her daughter a hard fucking. He finally groaned and pulled out, coming on Abby's scrunched face. Both of her eyes were closed tightly, the sockets filled with cum. Her brown hair was matted, mascara running down her cheeks. Kate hated herself for thinking she looked so beautiful that way.

"Relax, sweetie," Bob said, kneeling in position between Abby's legs. He was fully erect and ready again. He squeezed some lube onto his cock and stroked it, eyeing her lustily.

"Roll over and get on your knees," he said. He then squeezed a little more lube between her cheeks and eased his middle finger into her anus. Abby relaxed and let his finger penetrate her. He worked it in and out of her slowly and then added a second finger.

"You have the most beautiful, pink rosebud," Bob said, removing his fingers and pushing the head of his cock into her anus. It was really stretching her. Abby whimpered, stifling another scream. He was a lot bigger than the other man that had taken her anally.

"Just relax, Sweetie. I'm not going to hurt you," Bob's voice was soothing, just above a whisper. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight, inching his thick cock deeper and deeper into her rectum.

Once he was fully inside her, she was able to slowly relax and felt him making short stokes in and out, while her sphincter adjusted to his girth. She whimpered sweetly with each thrust.

"That's a good girl," Bob whispered into her ear and kissed her neck. He took her long brown hair into one hand and held it at the back of her head, pulling her head back. He started making longer strokes in and out.

"So firm and tight," Bob panted. He was stroking in and out, giving her the full length each time now, pulling her head back with each inward thrust. Abby couldn't believe how good it felt. Bob's thick cock was driving into her harder and deeper.

"Fuck me Grandpa!... You're making me come again!" She screamed. Causing anyone that wasn't already watching the lurid display to turn and look, including Kate, who was obviously unaware of the earlier role play. Abby grunted and squealed through her orgasm as Bob continued pounding into her.

"I'm close," Bob announced. "Come here, Kate. On your knees." Kate scrambled over and Bob pulled out of Abby and turned toward Kate. She grabbed a hold of the swinging cock and engulfed it with her mouth and throat. She started bobbing on it until Bob gripped the back of her head with both hands.

Kate opened her mouth and tried to relax as Bob fucked her throat again. It was terrifying and humiliating so naturally her fingers soon found her clit. She knew her face was a gooey mess, which only added to the humiliation. One of her falsies was hanging by a thread, preventing her from opening her right eye. She had saliva running down her face and onto her cum glistening tits. She looked like a used-up whore, as Bob had surely intended. She could tell he was about to come by the groans and his tightening sack, that she was massaging with her other hand.

"Here it comes. Right down your throat," Bob grunted. He pulled her head into his groin forcefully, holding Kate there as his cock begin to spasm, sending his seed directly into her tummy. It was a bizarre feeling. She swallowed a couple of times but didn't think she really needed to.

Kate gasped to catch her breath as he pulled out. Saliva poured out of her mouth.

"Goddamn, Bob. You weren't kidding. She's special," one of the old observers opined.

"She's the best cocksucker I've ever had, and that's saying something," Bob complimented.

Thankfully, it seemed like everyone in the room was spent.

"You ladies were fantastic," Bob praised. "I can't say I've ever had better. Abby, you were a delight and a real princess. Kate, you're the perfect blend of naughty and nice, which is mostly naughty, by the way. Let me show you to the shower and we'll get you some fresh clothes to wear home."

On the drive home, Kate put the top down on her new Benz. The hot summer air felt soothing and cleansing. Almost as much as the hot shower had.

"Are you okay, Honey?" Kate asked, after several minutes of uncomfortable silence. "It won't always be that bad. You've had a whirlwind of a day," she offered.

"Yeah, I'm okay, Mom. It was fucking crazy for sure. We're going to smell like old men for a week. I need another fucking shower." They burst out laughing and laughed for longer than they should have, releasing the tension of the chaotic day. Kate wiped a tear from her eye, feeling twenty pounds lighter.

"Where did they take you?" Kate asked. "You were gone a long time. I was really worried."

"Bob took me to a bedroom, blindfolded me, and had me lay on the bed. He left and another man came in. A mystery man. He just took off his clothes, fucked the hell out of me, and left."

"I'm sorry, honey," Kate said. She felt terrible at dragging another daughter into this mess, even if it wasn't directly her doing.

"Don't be. It was actually the highlight of the night. He was really good and the idea that he was someone really famous was a little bit of a turn-on. He made me come really hard. Then, Bob came into the room and took his turn with me. He's a dirty old man for sure but he was more respectful than I expected, given what we'd heard about him... At least he was with me. I'm not sure what that was he did to you. Oh, my God, Mom! You're the fucking deepthroat queen!" Another burst of laughter.

"That was so weird. I swear I've never done that before," Kate said. "I've learned to deepthroat, but I didn't know it could just go straight down like that. I didn't feel it or taste it. It just went straight into my tummy."

"I've never seen anything like it," Abby said. "So, what's next?"

"I'm sure we'll find out tomorrow," Kate replied. "Did they tell you we get to keep the tips? You might have made a lot of money tonight with your mystery man."

"Gross, Mom. I'm not doing it for the money."

"That's what I said too. I tried to give it back."

"So, what happened?" Abby asked.

"Hmm... Well, Jack put me over his knee and spanked me. Hard. Until I promised to take the money," Kate deadpanned and they were both laughing again.

"Hey, can I ask you something, honey?" Kate asked.

"Sure Mom"

"I hate to even bring this up, and maybe we never should for the rest of our lives."

"Oh, yeah, THAT!" Abby interjected.

"It seemed like you maybe have some experience in that area. Have you been with other girls?"

"Yeah, Mom. I have a girlfriend at school. Her name is Hannah and she's my roommate. I guess we're friends with benefits. I still like guys but haven't dated any lately. She said she would come visit me over the summer. Hopefully, not too soon."

"I'm sure she's wonderful and I can't wait to meet her," Kate said, smiling at her daughter's last comment. "Yes, at least a few weeks would be good."

Kate chugged more water when they got home and encouraged Abby to do the same. They'd both expended a lot of their natural fluids. Kate took a long hot shower and was dead to the world soon after.