Kate Pays the Price Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Abby comes home from school. Kate finally meets Bob.
9.8k words
4.69
6.8k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in the story are at least eighteen years of age.

Chapter 7 - Abby

Abby was really looking forward to surprising her mom and sister and was disappointed that no one was home. She had been away at school, now a sophomore at UCLA, and had not been home since the Christmas holidays. Oh well, it was good to finally be home.

She decided a soak in the hot tub would do her achy legs some good. She wasn't yet fully recovered from the past weekend's cycling event, where she'd ridden sixty-five miles for a local charity with her roommate and best friend Hannah. Best friend with benefits, she reminded herself, smiling at the thought. Hannah had convinced her to try cycling this year. They now entered every event they could find and went on long daily rides in between. Abby was in the best shape of her life.

She would miss Hannah, but they'd both promised to visit over the summer. Hannah was also spending time back home with her family in northern California. Abby changed into her skimpy white bikini; the one Hannah had picked out for her. She gave herself an appreciative look in the mirror as she headed for the hot tub. She'd always been curvy, like her mother and sister, but she now had a firmness in her ass and legs that she thought looked amazing.

She was just stepping into the hot tub, when she heard the doorbell. With a sigh, she stepped out, wrapped herself in a towel, and made her way back through the house. She peeked out the window and saw a man. A rather tall man, dressed in slacks and a dark polo shirt. It was the badge clipped to his belt that drew her immediate attention. She'd been getting frequent updates from her mom and sister about her dad's case and she assumed this visit was somehow related.

"Hello," she said, as she opened the door. "My mom isn't here."

"Hey there. You must be Abby," the man said, offering a warm smile. "I'm agent Harris, but you can call me Jack. Your mom is with us downtown. I came by to pick you up so that you could join us and visit your father," Jack said.

"Oh, no one told me. Wait... They didn't know I was coming, so how did you?"

"Good question. You're a smart girl. We keep close tabs on all of the family members in a case like this one. It's for your own protection. It's just a precaution, but we can't be too careful," Jack said.

Abby thought it was pretty weird, but it could make sense for them to keep an eye on the house and family. "Okay, let me get dressed."

"Please hurry. We're a little pressed for time."

Abby quickly changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and left with the agent in the black Cadillac Escalade that looked like every government SUV in every spy movie these days. They were driving west on Sunset when Jack pulled into a gravel turnout along the runway of the airport, where people often parked to watch the planes take off and land. Among other things, as Abby remembered, thinking back to her high school days.

"Why are we stopping here?" She asked, concern creeping into her voice.

"We need to have a talk, Abby. There are some things going on that you haven't been made aware of by your mom and sister."

"What are you talking about? What things?" Abby said. She was starting to panic now. Something was really wrong here.

"In order to keep your father from spending the next twenty years in prison, along with some jail time for your mom, we made a deal with your mom and sister. The deal is that they have to work for us for a month. After which, your mom and dad will be free and no charges will ever be filed. Kate and Kristin have both been working for the most exclusive VIP escort service in the world."

"Bullshit. There's no way. My mom?" Abby laughed. She was almost relieved by the claim, it was so absurd.

"This is not a joke. Let me show you their profiles. I can show you more pictures if you still don't believe after this, but I should warn you, they are very graphic in nature." Jack said. He pulled up Kate's private escort profile on his phone and handed it to Abby. Abby was shocked by the picture of her mother and by the description, which included that she was a high school teacher.

"You can click on the gallery and list of services to see more if you need to."

"Holy fuck!" Abby said, handing the phone back to Jack as soon as she saw the first image of her mother naked, with her legs spread, revealing her completely shaved pussy.

"Let me show you Kristin's," Jack offered.

"No thanks!... I've seen too much already," Abby said, her mind racing, trying to comprehend what this man was saying, and having no success. "So, what does this have to do with me?"

"We have a problem with Kristin's schedule. It seems some genius tech guy she met, working a bachelor party, has really fallen for her and vice versa. He wants to pay off her remaining contract and take her back to Austin, where his startup is located. The problem is that she's fully booked for the next two weeks, with some extremely important clients, and we need someone to take her place."

"No fucking way!" Abby said. "It's not going to be me; I can tell you that."

"I know it sounds crazy, but let's think about this. First, if your mom and sister are willing to do this for your family, shouldn't you be willing to pitch in and do your part?" Jack asked earnestly.

"Absolutely not. I don't know what they were thinking. I would never have agreed to that. If my dad got himself mixed up in some illegal shit, that really sucks, but I can't help him this way."

"There's a second reason you should consider it. If you won't fill in for your sister, they're not going to let her go. It has to be either you or her. If it's her, and she misses her chance at the fairytale with her new boyfriend, Jacob, how is she ever going to forgive you? I'm assuming you love your sister." Jack said, laying it on as thick as possible. "She'll know you had this offer and refused to pitch in and do your part."

"You fucking asshole," Abby said, contempt dripping from her voice. She knew he was right about that and that he was enough of an asshole to tell Kristin she had refused.

"I am an asshole. I feel terrible about it. I know it's not fair, but there are no other options... It's only for two weeks. There's one more reason to consider. We keep all of the money you earn, except the tips. Whatever tips you earn would be yours to keep. Kristin has 70K in the bank account we setup for her. Your mom is out buying a new Mercedes as we speak. I have to confess I was lying about the visit, I just needed to talk to you. So, who is it going to be working for the next two weeks. You or Kristin?"

"I can't believe you're doing this to us? How are you not in prison?"

"That's a fair question, but it's not an answer."

"Goddamn you! Fuck! I'll do it for my sister. What do I have to do?" Abby asked, anger turning to defeat.

Jack put the sun blocker over the front window to prevent anyone from seeing inside. The other windows were tinted in typical government blackout. "Let's get in the back seat. I need to see what we're working with."

"No, I'm not having sex with you right now. I'm not ready," Abby protested.

"You're ready. If you are accepting the deal, for the next two weeks, you will have sex with whoever we ask you to have sex with, including me. This is a necessary part of the job. I need to assess your assets and skills. We have very demanding customers. Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Besides, your mom and sister both enjoyed this part, even though they were reluctant at first, just like you are."

Jack got out of the car first and got in the back seat. "Come on, Abby. Let's just rip off the band-aid. Crawl your sexy ass back here. We'll just talk for a few minutes, get to know each other."

Abby's head was spinning. She couldn't imagine her mom being in this position and how hard that must have been for her. If she could do this, Abby knew she could do it too. She thought she was a lot more sexually adventurous than her mom. At least, she used to be. It was still a major shock to her system. She crawled over the console between the two front seats and sat down next to Jack.

"You are a sexy girl, Abby. Aside from being a brunette, you do have a strong resemblance to Kristin. You look more athletic. Do you play sports?"

"Cycling. I ride a lot," she replied.

"It shows. How tall are you?"

"5' 7."

"How much do you weigh?"

"Around 120."

"Well, you definitely aren't overweight. How big are those?" Jack asked, obviously looking at her breasts.

"They are D-cups now. I've gone down a cup since I started riding."

"I bet they are perfect. You girls should both thank your mother for that. How old are you, Abby?"

"I'm nineteen," she answered.

"Take off your clothes for me, Abby. Show me your beautiful body," Jack instructed.

Abby hadn't been sexual with a guy in several months. Mostly due to Hannah satisfying those needs, but she was attracted to men. Jack was old enough to be her father, but he wasn't the worst looking man. Tall, dark, and handsome was definitely her type.

Abby peeled off her t-shirt, revealing a fairly unflattering bra that she wore for comfort. She wasn't sure why she felt embarrassed at Jack seeing her in it. She kicked off her flip flops and then peeled off her shorts, feeling very exposed and uncomfortable.

"You're a gorgeous girl. I think you are going to do great," he praised. "Take off the rest."

Abby reached back to unhook her bra.

"Let me get that for you," Jack offered, sliding over and unhooking it. He didn't retreat afterwards and helped slide the straps off of her shoulders. She felt a tingle as his big hands lightly caressed her shoulders.

"That's a perfect set of tits, Abby," Jack said. His hand continued downward and gently squeezed her breast, giving her another tingle, before tracing his index finger around her fully aroused nipple.

"You are a beautiful girl. Take off your panties for me, Abby. You're doing great so far," he encouraged.

Abby fought to relax and regulate her breathing, but it was noticeably quickening. She had goosebumps everywhere. She raised her hips and slid her panties down and off. She was completely naked, sitting next to a fully clothed federal agent. A federal agent who was about to have sex with her in the backseat of his government issue SUV.

She was feeling very self-conscious about the state of her bush. She kept it well trimmed normally, but it hadn't had any attention in a few days and she knew there would be major stubble.

"Put your heels on the seat and spread your legs so I can get a better look," Jack said, very matter-of-factly. Abby tentatively obeyed. Jack raised his hand to her face and placed his middle finger on her lip. She opened her mouth and allowed him to slide it all the way in before she tightened her lips and sucked it as intended.

"Good girl," he said. His finger then made its way to her slit. She moaned softly as he pressed it easily into her sex. She closed her eyes in embarrassment at her arousal. She was soaking wet and her nipples were achingly hard, despite the backseat being rather warm on this hot summer day.

"You have a responsive body, Abby. Gentlemen are going to love spending time with you. I see you're nice and wet for me. Do you like being told what to do?" he asked, working his finger in and out of her, eliciting a few soft moans from her.

Abby groaned her displeasure at Jack removing his finger. He peeled off his polo shirt first, followed by his shoes, socks, and slacks. Abby could see a pretty big tent in his boxers, extending down his left leg. She couldn't take her eyes off of it for several seconds. Her head jerked suddenly when she felt Jack watching her reaction. He was smiling at her.

"Get on your knees, between my legs. I need to see how you are at sucking cock. Show me," he ordered, parting his knees, allowing her to maneuver into position. "I apologize for the crudeness. It's not to be disrespectful to you, but you need to get used to being spoken to very bluntly by men. That's part of what we're doing today. Some men may treat you like an object. You just have to play along."

His directions had been shocking and insulting. Abby appreciated the explanation and it made logical sense somehow.

"Take off my boxers and suck my cock," he said.

Here goes, she thought. She grabbed his boxers on each side and slid them down as he raised his hips to help her. Abby gasped as the largest penis she'd ever seen sprang forward.

"Eye contact is important. When you take a man's cock out of his pants, you need to maintain eye contact. Seductive eye contact. Like you've been given a great gift. It's the greatest cock you've ever seen. You'll usually have to pretend, but not with me," he grinned, enjoying the delivery of his usual speech.

"That's it... Good," he said as she took him into her mouth. She had given quite a few blowjobs over the years, usually with a steady boyfriend, but not always. She'd hooked up a few times and knew what she was doing. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft, as much as she could anyway. She couldn't get her fingers all the way around it. She stroked it with both hands as she bobbed up and down on it.

"Deeper. Show me how much you can take," he ordered. She was only able to take half of it before gagging each time. She'd never understood how anyone could deepthroat.

"That's okay. That's a good start. Come up here and ride me."

Abby climbed up, looking tentatively at Jack's large erection.

"It's okay, Abby. We'll go slow," Jack said, attempting to ease her rightful trepidation.

She had to rise up, completely onto her knees, to guide the head into her lubricated slit.

"Oh, Fuck!... It's so BIG!" Abby shrieked as she was being stretched like never before.

"Go slow," Jack encouraged. "Give me a kiss, Abby."

Abby leaned down and Jack tilted his head up to her, kissing her lips, softly at first and then more passionately. Abby eventually felt her sex adjusting as his huge cock slowly impaled her. She stopped when it reached her full depths. Most of him was inside her now and they were still making out intensely. She had never felt so full. A penis had never penetrated her that deep before. It felt electric when he touched her bottom. Abby started rocking her hips slowly, with Jack encouraging her with his strong hands gripping her butt cheeks.

"Your ass is amazing Abby," Jack grunted, his lips moving from her lips to her neck.

"Ooh, Jack, it feels really good," Abby panted, rocking her hips faster.

"I want you to come on my cock, then I'm going to fuck your brains out," Jack promised.

Abby had never felt this way with another man. There was not much foreplay, but being under the control of this experienced, older man really turned her on. She wanted to come on his big cock.

Abby was riding him with abandon now. Her need outweighed her self-conscious fears from earlier. She was thrusting her pelvis into his like a drunken sorority slut. He was squeezing her tits, sucking her nipples, and thrusting into her at her rhythm.

"Come for me, Abby," Jack grunted. His command sent her over the edge and she was engulfed in a white-hot bliss like she'd never experienced. It wasn't a wave; it was an explosion of heat from the depths of her core. She screamed something guttural and incoherent. Her pelvis bucked, her legs shook, and her pussy quivered. Jack held her for a few minutes as she moaned and groaned, coming down from the most euphoric high she'd ever experienced.

"Holy shit, Abby. You are incredible," Jack praised.

"Fuck!... What was that? That's never happened before. Oh, my God," Abby said.

"Maybe I won't fuck your brains out. I'm not sure you'd be any use later if I did that to you again, as much as I would enjoy it. Finish me with your mouth,"

Abby slid back to the floorboard, onto her knees, and started eagerly sucking his cock again, tasting the juices of her intense arousal.

"Don't forget, I want to see those beautiful blue eyes," Jack coached.

"That's it, Abby. Don't stop. Here it comes. Don't spill any and don't swallow it yet."

Jack's cock erupted, filling her mouth with thick, creamy cum. A lot of it.

"That's it. Keep milking it until you get every drop. When a man fills your mouth with his seed, it's really hot if you show it to him before you swallow it. Show me,"

Abby opened her mouth. A little cum dribbled down her chin before she tilted her head back to prevent further spillage.

"Good girl. Now swallow it down," he said.

Abby pursed her lips as she swallowed and her face scrunched like she'd bitten into a lemon.

"Good girl. Clearly not something you're used to, but you'll get better at that. Pretend like you love the taste. You can really play that up. Thank the gentleman for their delicious seed. They love that. Think of your performance as a sexy role play. I think that helps to pretend like your someone else. Become a slutty character."

"Oh, yeah," Jack remembered, "we didn't talk about anal. Have you done that before?"

"Yes. I've done that a few times, with a couple of boyfriends." She hadn't particularly enjoyed it, but didn't need to share that.

"Good, that's definitely on the menu. With an ass like yours, you may get a lot of takers."

Jack picked up his phone and called someone named Jennifer. He instructed her to make an emergency appointment at the spa this afternoon and then asked her to drive to where they were and to pick her up and take care of her for the day, whatever that meant.

A few minutes later, a red convertible Mercedes pulled up.

"Abby, I need you to do me a favor. Don't talk to your mom for the next couple of hours. I need to go and talk to her first. Will you do that for me?" he asked.

"Sure, Jack. Better you than me," she replied, realizing that she was actually smiling at this man.

"Exactly. I knew you were a smart girl. Go with Jennifer and follow her lead."

***

Kate yanked the door open before Jack could knock. "Where is she, Jack? What've you done?" she almost shouted.

"Calm down, Kate. Let's go inside and let me explain. Abby is fine. She's with Jennifer" Jack said, stepping inside.

"You son of a bitch, Jack! Please, not again," she pleaded.

"Let's start with the good news, okay. Kristin is officially out. She can leave with Jacob tonight. Hell, she can leave now and she probably should. Let's get her out of here and then you and I can talk, okay?" Jack asked. That was good news. She couldn't argue with getting Kristin out of here and on a plane as soon as possible.

"What's going on?" Kristin asked, coming down the stairs, having heard the argument.

"Go pack your bags," Jack ordered. "You're out. You can leave with Jacob and you should go now before anyone changes their minds."

"Where's my sister?" Kristin asked, not ready to be so easily dismissed.

Kate knew that no good could come from her hearing the answer that they both already knew. "Sweetie, let me take care of Abby. You need to get going. I promise, Abby will be fine. I don't want you worrying about us. You've done more than your fair share for this family and you deserve a chance at happiness. Promise me you'll go and give it your best chance with Jacob. For me. Please... I'm begging you, honey. Go and don't look back."

They were both crying when Kristin hugged her. "I love you, Mom. So much," she said. She ran up the stairs and returned a minute later with her bags. "I was already packed," she said, trying to smile. "Bye Mom. Take care of yourself and Abby."

Jack and Kate watched until Kristin drove away before resuming their conversation. "Kate, let's go out back," Jack suggested, putting a finger to his mouth in the universal shush gesture.

Kate followed Jack out back and sat next to him at the patio table.