Kate Returns Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve Sr., her dad, gave her away, and the ceremony was to be performed by Chaplain Caroline from Service command. She announced that thanks to Janet's assistance, she was happy to introduce a surprise guest, President Vivian, who proceeded to officiate at the wedding ceremony, aided by the chaplain. The President wore a gorgeous blue pinstriped suit and lovely soft chenille blouse.

Kate had selected a restrained but elegant wedding gown. She had asked Jan to be Matron of Honor, with her sister Deirdre (Dede), LTC Rachel, and CPT Helene as bridesmaids. All had accepted with pleasure, especially Dede, who was pleased Kate had included her in this ceremony. Harry brought his brother Frank as his Best Man, with Steve Jr., and two of Harry's friends as ushers. Glenda called on her sister Clarissa to serve as her Matron of Honor, and three friends as bridesmaids.

The President spoke briefly, explaining how the Republic decided to recognize a woman's privilege to marry one man and one woman. She praised Kate as a bright light in the government and acknowledged the other dignitaries, focusing on Annette and Janet.

The ceremony was three-ringed in terms of the number of rings. Kate had two to give and each of the others gave her one. After the ceremony, everyone in the church walked to the Vic, the exclusive women's club in the second city where the President, Janet, and Eleanor were members.

Kate did dance the first dance with her dad, and Glenda with her father, while Harry's mother made it onto the dance floor with him. After that, everyone danced with whomever they wanted to be with. They all knew that the toughest moment would be the ritual presentation of the marital cane to Kate.

The President handed her the little cane, symbolic of her continuing role, now in her marriage as well as her household, as "responsible woman" for both groups. In the ceremony, she was expected to apply it to the bared bottoms of her two partners. Glenda had to ruck up her wedding gown and lower her fancy lacy panties. Harry merely dropped his trousers and undershorts and bent over next to Glenda while Kate gave them each one strong stroke right down the middle. Applause followed. Clothing was immediately retrieved, and the reception continued without further interruption.

The three principals cut the cake together. When the band disbanded, people gradually departed and the three repaired to their new residence. Each had his or her own room, but Kate's, which would rarely be occupied, given her location in the capital, was large and well-appointed. It was made for the special occasions that her visits would be. She invited them to join her in the king-size bed. Although it had been a long day, they all enjoyed relaxing in each other's arms.

Glenda and Harry both concentrated on pleasuring Kate. Harry massaged and aroused her sensitive spots and then lay on his back so she could ride him in cowgirl position. Glenda used her mouth and fingers to excite Kate's cunt and Harry's cock while the two were fucking.

Then it was Glenda's turn with Kate and her cunt was filled with Kate's cock attached to her harness. Harry enjoyed playing with the breasts of both of his partners while they were so engaged. Finally, they went to sleep with arms around Kate in the middle.

12