Kate Returns Home Ch. 10

Story Info
Nicole gets to perform: Glenda goes home to Kate and Harry.
7.6k words
4.75
3k
1

Part 10 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story includes bodily functions and severe discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. This chapter will be much more comprehensible if you read the previous chapters first. All characters are well over 18. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use her Women's Republic setting and her characters.

Nicole left MAJ Kate's office both surprised and elated. Much to her amazement, the Commandant of the Corrections Service's Disciplinary & Retraining Unit, to which Nicole had been sent by her Commandant at Hergolia Camp, CPT Helene, had accepted Nicole's rather abject apology for her misbehavior. SGT Nicole was now a PFC, having been reduced administratively for the duration of her retraining class which she was now beginning.

She had apologized to MAJ Kate, who truly disliked her before the misbehavior, and of whom Nicole was equally contemptuous. The misbehavior occurred at Hergolia when SGT Nicole, a gorgeous blonde, had been barracks sergeant in whose barracks Kate's husband Harry had been assigned for his two-week retraining program at this men's reeducation camp. Harry had been referred for reeducation by Kate, after she walked in on him engaging in sex with Kate's wife, Glenda, while Kate had been sleeping in her bedroom at the home the three shared.

The Women's Republic now allowed women to have both a husband and a wife. Kate had recently availed herself of this privilege by marrying at the same time Harry and Glenda. She was located in the capital while they were living in the republic's second city, which was about a three-hour drive away. Kate had said that she was all right with Harry and Glenda getting it on when she wasn't there. The two had come to feel more affectionate with the other after they began to feel less protective of each one's relationship and marriage to Kate.

The feud between SGT Nicole and MAJ Kate began when Nicole had been sent from Hergolia to Kate's unit to impart some ideas she had as a consultant. The unit and Kate in particular liked Nicole's ideas but Kate did not grant her request to be made a regular staff member of the unit. Thus, she returned to Hergolia, which she had so strongly wanted to escape.

Now, Nicole was back in the worst way: sent to the Disciplinary & Retraining Unit. She had been sent for retraining by CPT Helene, her Commandant at Hergolia, and was in the class starting the two-week program. She was ready to be treated as a problem by the cadre, but she did know a good number of them by dint of her previous presence as a consultant, a member of the cadre, and a retrainee in the class.

She was greeted by SFC Linda, who she knew was close to MAJ Kate, but had been disciplined herself on more than one occasion.

"Nicole," Linda smiled at her, "it's good to see you even if you've been sent here for retraining. You know the ropes. Just play with the program and we'll make sure you're OK."

"Thanks, Sarge," Nicole said with gusto, "I was my own worst enemy because I got myself into this mess. But yes, I know how to play along."

"Here," Linda said, as she pulled a pair of punishment panties, with a lock, out of her desk. "Put these on and I'll take you to the latrine if you need to go."

"Thanks again, Sarge," Nicole said most sincerely. She walked with SFC Linda to the retrainees' latrine. Much to her surprise, the latrine officer on duty turned out to be her old pal, SFC Cynthia. Linda smiled because she remembered what a good, effective team Cynthia and Nicole had been not that long ago in the unit.

They both had been pulled out of the retraining class and given a very challenging assignment. A notorious male sex offender had been sent to the unit to be held because the Service didn't want to let him mix with others in its institutions. Nicole and Cynthia were charged with disciplining him but turning him so he might qualify for supervised release.

However, CPT Elaine, Kate's deputy, and the previous Commandant of Hergolia, intuited that Nicole and Cynthia had brought the man around by having sex with him to win his cooperation. True, Nicole had disciplined him in front of the entire unit, giving him a caning onstage that was as severe as anyone had known.

In the end, MAJ Kate had to reduce Cynthia and Nicole by two grades from the Sergeant First Class rank to plain Sergeant. Then the two went in different directions shaped by their behavior. Cynthia buckled down, won her stripes back and was now a valued member of the unit cadre. Nicole had been sent back to Hergolia yet again and was still a buck sergeant.

Kate and Elaine had taken the actions demoting the two because they knew they would be in trouble if this whole affair blew up. Neither was very happy about doing it and Kate knew that this only hardened Nicole's sour feelings about her.

At the latrine desk, Cynthia welcomed her old colleague. "Nickie, I hate to see you here in this livery, but I still am glad you're here."

"Cyn," Nicole said once SFC Linda had left her with Cynthia, "I'll make it through this and show them what I can do."

"Good to hear that," Cynthia replied. "Let me take you over and let you do your business. I assume you really do have to go by now."

"Yes," said the usually imperturbable Nicole, now blushing, "Nickie has to piss and shit before she does it in her locked panties."

Cynthia quickly used her master key to unlock the pantie, and then Nicole pulled them down, sat on the toilet, and let fly.

"Wow," Cynthia exclaimed as she heard Nicole's stream hit the toilet water, "you really must have been holding it in!"

"Wait until you hear what comes next," muttered Nicole, making a face at her old friend.

Soon, Cynthia could tell from Nicole's grimaces that she was excreting a large movement that was stretching her cute little anal ring.

"Oh. Cyn," Nicole said, "that one hurt coming out. I think I was holding it longer than I should have."

"Nickie," Cynthia responded, "don't do that again. You can come and get me anytime to let you go. That's what friends are for, even in this torture compound."

"I'll remember that, Cyn," Nicole grinned. "You're the best."

Nicole pulled up her panties, then Cynthia relocked them and entered the specifics of Nicole's excretions into the log. She told Nicole that she would be just in time for the day's opening lecture to the class and pointed her toward the assembly.

1SG Wendy was explaining to the new class what was expected of them.

"You're here because you screwed up, likely in a major way," she began. "You will have a tough two weeks as we will put you through the wringer. Don't be surprised at the control: you already know that you not only need permission to use the latrine, but you need to be unlocked. All the cadre are keeping eyes on you for any misbehavior, which will be dealt with strictly, usually with the cane.

"I do know that almost all of you want to turn yourselves around and graduate," she continued. "If you make it through, this will make your record look much better; in contrast, if you mess up here, you're probably finished in the Service. Take advantage of this chance, talk to the cadre if you have problems, and keep your nose clean."

She now sent them to SSG Barbara to be fitted with the punishment panties, the ones which had plugs that would go into the retraineee's anus and vagina when she pulled up the panties which were then locked. This fitting occasioned the usual yelps from women surprised at the bodily intrusion caused by the dorks which made walking a challenge.

Wendy had summoned Nicole from the class. "You're going to do well, I know it. I'm going to use you as a lecturer, which I hope you will accept and make a good step out of it. I want you to talk to them about caning, something I've always admired your skill. You can convey the right attitude and see if you can impart some of the spirit you have on them."

"I certainly will, First Sergeant," Nicole answered respectfully. "Thank you for entrusting me with this assignment. I won't let you down."

"Good," Wendy snapped. "I expected no less from you, sweetie."

Nicole's lecture was scheduled for the next day. The 25 class members were seated in the assembly and Wendy and CPT Elaine were on the stage, along with Nicole, who was in her retraining class uniform, an embarrassing outfit with a short skirt, pink bloomers, a thin white cami through which the bra could be clearly viewed, and juvenile brown shoes and white socks.

Wendy opened the proceedings.

"I'm having one of your retraining class members give this talk today on caning. It is the most common disciplinary tool in the Service and in this unit, but you all need to know more about its use and how it can be most effective. For that, I've asked PFC Nicole to speak to you, because she has acquired a reputation in the Service for performing at a high level as a barracks sergeant at Hergolia Camp."

There were some hushed deep breaths and whispers at this, since everyone knew about how Hergolia Camp was regarded as the toughest place for a man referred for retraining could be sent.

Nicole stood and walked slowly to the podium. 'Some of you know about me," she began. "I'm not going to describe my checkered career in the Service today; I'm here to discuss how to cane. This is something everyone in the Service needs to know and know well.

"I've mostly been a barracks sergeant at Hergolia Camp," she began. "I'm not bragging, especially given that I'm here in the class with you, but I am known there and elsewhere as the toughest barracks sergeant in the toughest retraining camp. I'm not boasting, it's just what a lot of people think."

"Anyway, although when I'm in camp, I carry a small whip on my belt, it's mostly for effect. If I'm going to impose discipline, it will be done with my cane. I usually call the offender into my room in my barracks. The décor there is part of the effect I want. They will see some girly stuff, makeup kit, underwear I've worn lying on the bed. I have that there to take their minds off the caning they're anticipating.

"This way, they expect something almost pleasant because my room makes it seem like I'm the girl next door instead of the bitch who's their boss or their teacher," Nicole emphasized. "Then I have them yank down their trousers and undershorts and bend over the back of my side chair. I see their almost invariable hard-ons and smile. Then I pick up my favorite thin cane and lay it on their bum.

"I make sure that they have their legs well apart, so I see all their junk, as they call it, from behind," she said coolly. "I draw the cane back and give them a good, solid whack down the middle of their bottom. This quickly gets their attention and makes it clear that they are not there for love taps or a chat with the sergeant. I let the first stroke sink in and then give them the next just a bit lower. The strokes are given at the same level of intensity but each one moves lower on their bottom. Finally, we are at the tender place between bottom and leg--the crease--where the cane's kiss is the most painful."

"I then up the ante and give them a very nasty hard cut," Nicole declared, "which almost always produces cries, screams, and maybe even tears. "They don't know now what's going to follow. `They may even think it's over. Poor boys. I may have given between five and eleven strokes, one short of a sixer or a double.

"In caning, strokes should never be given that cross earlier strokes unless crisscrossing--which is highly painful--is intended as part of the punishment. There's something of an established practice, which I accept, that the last stroke--the sixth or the twelfth if you're a traditionalist--should be the big stinger, the most powerful. I suggest that that makes sense because not every stroke should be as severe as that one."

Nicole paused for a moment. "Some may feel that that last statement takes away from the thrust of the talk. But the theme I want to convey is that caning by its nature is a powerful punishment--it stings, it hurts a lot, it lasts a long time. That should be enough. A few other points: always cane on the bottom, it always should be bare so you can gauge the impact, you don't always have to say how many strokes will be given, preferably the caning should be slow and deliberate, which also indicates that the caner is calculating its effect not just lashing out in anger.

"Don't give light strokes as a changeup pitch," she added. "Every stroke should be given as meaningful. Caning cannot be whimsical: it is too strong a punishment. It is not to demonstrate the strength of the caner, either. In fact, the cane is the perfect ladies' implement. It is quiet when it hits but highly impactful. It can easily be bent and carried in a handbag, although when we're in uniform, large handbags are not the standard. But the quietness is key: the strokes are not loud like when given with a paddle or a strap, but they have so much impact that the major noise will be cries or screams from the person being caned.

"I do feel caning should be reserved for major offenses," Nicole concluded. "To use it every time someone misbehaves in a minor way weakens its impact and lessens respect for the caner. The men in my barracks know that if they step out of line in a significant way, they will be invited to my room to be caned. If anyone does something that is incredibly harmful or awful, I would not hesitate to conduct a public caning. I have been asked to do that here in the past and have done that.

"Once you start a caning, always stick with your original decision as to how many strokes to give, despite any pleading to stop. Don't reduce the number of strokes if you have stated them. It inevitably reduces your stature. I would also recommend against using what are called ancillary punishments during a caning. That means figging, wetting the bottom with water or a substance that is itself an irritant, or rather insidious practices such as anal insertion of thin soap sticks. Permanent marking is also a poor practice since cane marks last long enough as it is.

Nicole looked out at the class. She saw MAJ Kate seated in the back, way behind the class. This actually made her feel good. She wanted the Major to hear what she had to say about caning.

"Are there any questions?" she asked.

"Are there any stroke limits you would set?" a tall blonde retrainee named PFC Grace asked.

"It would take a lot for me to award more than the standard six or twelve," Nicole replied. "But there's the point I made earlier, too: if you don't say how many will be given, the recipient may fear that you might give 20 or 50 or 100. I hope you won't but having them think that could happen can be effective in ensuring good behavior during the administration."

Another auburn-haired retrainee, PFC Deborah, asked if any parts of the body were off limits for caning?

"I hope I made it clear," Nicole answered, "that it should only be on the bared bottom. No other part of the body, including the hands, is right for it, and injury may result. And I'll say this because it needs to be said: the cane should never be applied to either the male of female genitals."

"Do you have any preference for required clothing to be worn by the person being caned?" asked a black-haired retrainee, PFC Harriet.

"Yes," Nicole said. "Both men and women should be wearing panties, pink for the men. It is highly embarrassing for either sex to be punished wearing panties, especially for men. Skirts or trousers may be removed. I'm of mixed mind about requiring women being caned to remove their bras, but tops should probably come off. Hose should be left in place, along with shoes. The critical moment of preparation for the caning is when you lower the panties. Note that I said you should lower panties, not the recipient. There's an extra frisson when the person who will cane you is the one who takes your panties down. And usually, you should pull them down a little below the bottom or to the knees. Having them at the knees allows you to tell them to keep their legs far enough apart so their panties do not fall any further. This is a good disciplinary practice."

At this point, 1SG Wendy walked up and thanked Nicole for her informative talk. There was a generous round of applause from the class and Nicole saw that MAJ Kate in the far rear was also clapping.

CPT Elaine was now sitting next to Nicole on the platform. She leaned over and quietly said, "That was dynamite, darling." Nicole smiled and thanked her.

1SG Wendy called on the class to stand. She then dismissed them, and they filed out.

Nicole realized that the excitement of giving the talk and the high that it gave her had also made her need to relieve herself very soon. She asked permission from 1SG Wendy to excuse herself and Wendy told her that was fine and to head for the latrines.

When Nicole got there, there was a queue from the class members leaving the assembly. There were two latrine officers on duty: SSG Jennifer did the paperwork and SFC Cynthia unlocked the retrainees' panties and called out their excretions to SSG Jennifer.

Nicole knew she was going to have trouble holding her pee in, especially since her rectum was also giving her signals that it would be needing to excrete soon. She concentrated and it was a few nervous minutes until she reached SSG Jennifer, and her obvious distress showed. Jennifer was kind by nature and before making entries, took her right to an empty toilet, unlocked her panties, told her to sit down, and signaled SFC Cynthia to come over.

"This retrainee is in obvious distress and needs to pee," Jennifer told her. "Can we let her start before I make the entries?"

Cynthia looked at Nicole, grinned at her, and told Jennifer, "Sure, I'll watch her. I'll give you the excretion results to enter. PFC Nicole, you may use the latrine."

Nicole let out her breath and soon managed now to release her stream. She had never peed in such a strong stream and when it finally tailed off, she excreted without straining a very thick, long, dark brown log. She wiped and then Cynthia had to look in the bowl to check it out.

"Wow, Nickie," Cyn said coolly, "I knew you were full of shit but that is one huge log!" She didn't shout it out, trying not to embarrass Nicole, but walked over to Jennifer and quietly told her that Nicole had pissed about a quart and had excreted a foot-long turd.

Two of the retrainees from the assembly were behind Nicole in the line. Both PFC Harriet and PFC Deborah, who had both asked questions, heard all of this and later when they were in the retrainee dorm, regaled their friends with tales of how much the speaker, PFC Nicole, had pissed and shit. They all chuckled at the performance in the latrine which endured in their memory longer than the contents of the caning lecture.

Later that day, Cynthia came by and very quietly suggested to Nicole that she come to Cynthia's room in the cadre section later that afternoon.

"Don't worry," Cynthia told her, "I'll sign you out and walk you over. Be ready at 2."

Nicole liked getting to catch up with her friend and was ready at 2. SFC Cynthia came by in full uniform and escorted Nicole out of retraining and over to her room. She closed and locked the door.

"Just like old times, Nickie, when we had our room here," Cynthia gleefully announced.

"It's really good to be here with you, Cyn," Nicole said gratefully. "I hope I can make it through this."

"You will," Cynthis replied. "Hey, you held it in this morning."

"I'm so so grateful that you let me get right to the task at hand when you saw me getting increasingly desperate," Nicole said softly. "I've never lost control of that, but I came fucking close this morning. I guess giving that talk stepped up my metabolism."

"Tell you what, darling Nickie," Cynthia responded. "Let's get these uniforms off and get down to our panties." They both proceeded to disrobe, and Cynthia and Nicol were in panties. Nicole's were pink and locked; Cynthia's were classic white cotton.