Kate Returns Home Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia again used her master key to unlock Nicole's panties. Nicole slipped them off, exposing her golden bush. Cynthia pulled hers down and Nicole gazed upon her trimmed auburn landing strip.

Cynthia bent down and moved between Nicole's spread legs and kissed her right on her labia, poking her tongue into Nicole's quim.

"You still have one absolutely gorgeous cunt, my dear Nicole," Cyndi commented.

"Why thank you<" Nicole responded, "and I love your cute little strip, too. I hope you grew that out for me."

"Of course, I did," Cynthia lied, laughing so Nicole picked up on her joke.

They now lay on Cynthia's large bed and took turns making love to each other. Nicole lavished her tongue on Cynthia's labia, and then nipped at her clit, which was now fully risen, and managed to get three fingers into Cynthia's vaginal opening.

She was at the same time fingering Cynthia's bottom-hole, pressing her middle finger deep into Cynthia's rectum. Cynthia was getting totally turned on so they both were on the verge of cumming. It took very little more for both to orgasm and then they held each other in their arms and kissed deeply.

"I've missed you," Cynthia told her, and Nicole nodded and responded, "You can imagine how much I would have wanted to be with you."

"I think this will go well," Nicole announced. "For the first time I feel that I have the momentum after that talk."

"Keep up being nice," Cynthia advised. "There are a few who would love to screw you up," she said. "I know MAJ Kate was at your talk and that she clapped at the end. That is a very positive sign."

"Fuck her and the horse she rode in on!" Nicole bantered but quietly.

"You better cut that out, Nickie," Cynthia warned. "You're going to say something like that at the wrong time and this time you will piss your pants or worse while waiting however long they make you wait to pee."

"You know I'm just letting off steam," Nicole remonstrated.

"I know, but you'll forget yourself sometime and then wham, you'll be out of your cute little bum," Cynthia snapped.

"It is cute, isn't it?" Nicole playfully replied.

"You're incorrigible, but I love you anyway," Cynthia confessed.

"Thanks," Nicole said, "I needed that."

"I mean it," Cynthia continued, "you're still the best."

"Oh, and Cyndi, I felt a little poo inside your cute little bum, didn't I? Nicole teased.

"You did?" Cynthia asked incredulously.

"If it wasn't poo, you've got a great imitation poking its way out of there," Nicole chuckled.

"Just for that, I'm going to go on your face, Nickie," Cynthia threatened but with a grin. "Go, get in the tub on your back."

Nicole moved into Cynthia's bathroom and did what she was told.

"You're a real senior sarge now, sarge," she cackled.

Cynthia followed her and stepped in carefully, then squatted so that her pretty bare bottom loomed right over Nicole's face, inches away from it.

Soon, Cynthia farted a couple of times and bowel noises popped out of her anus. Then as Nicole watched, fascinated, Cynthia's little hole slowly opened and pooched out as the tip of a thick dark movement edged out, went back in, and then was propelled out, came down and touched Nicole's face and then coiled on it.

The turd was about 9 inches long and it was thick but didn't smell as much as Nicole expected.

She licked it carefully but then Cindy picked it up in some tissue and flipped it into the toilet. She took more toiler tissue and wiped herself. When she was clean, Nicole leaned up and licked her anal area. It still smelled of her poo, but Nicole felt nice licking her friend's most private place. She even curled her tongue, so it went past the anal ring and came out with some fecal matter on its tip.

Cynthia looked and picked it off Nicole's tongue as she stuck it out.

"We're going to make it after all," they suddenly burst into song, and Nicole wished she had her Mary Tyler Moore beret to flip up in the air.

* * * *

Glenda had tried to cooperate as fully as she could during her referral to the local reeducation center. Her wife Kate had sent her there as the household's "responsible woman" when Kate walked in on Glenda having it off with Kate's husband Harry. Kate was located in the Women's Republic capital where she headed the Disciplinary & Retraining Unit of the Corrections Service. She told her spouses, Harry and Glenda, who lived in the republic's second city, that they were free to engage in sex when Kate was not there, which was most of the time.

Kate was furious that during her visit, when she took a nap from her tiring schedule, her spouses couldn't resist doing the nasty right in their home while she was sleeping. Harry had misbehaved seriously at the Hergolia Camp to which he was sent for retraining after Kate had referred him. He had essentially been seduced by his attractive barracks sergeant, SGT Nicole, who happened to be one of the few corrections personnel Kate knew with whom she did not get along.

In fact, they actively despised each other. Kate felt deeply wounded when she learned about it from the Incident Report from her friend, CPT Helene, commandant of Hergolia Camp, about what had happened. Nevertheless, Kate allowed Nicole, who had been sent for retraining by CPT Helene, to ask her for forgiveness. She, supported by her chief subordinates, CPT Elaine, her deputy, and 1SG Wendy, agreed to forgive Nicole who also asked Kate to discipline her, which then occurred.

Glenda was submissive in nature and had been blown off her feet by meeting Kate. Kate found that she was entranced by this young woman who was close to her in age. She had met her when Kate's brother was being disciplined by his boss, Glenda, for asserted misbehavior in their office. Glenda had awarded Steve enough bad conduct points that he was about to qualify to be referred to the reeducation center. Kate wrote her and asked to be informed when Steve misbehaved, and Glenda was overwhelmed by Kate's note, signed by her as Major in command of her unit. Glenda withdrew the points from Steve's record and even asked Kate to discipline her.

When that occurred, Kate found herself falling in love with Glenda, at the same time as she had met Harry, a handsome, somewhat older man whom Kate had met at a party. Soon each was married to Kate, and they shared a home where each had his or her own bedroom. Kate was the dominant person in the menage and the "responsible woman" of the household who could readily refer them for reeducation and retraining.

After almost a week at the reeducation center, where Glenda attended lectures but was also spanked or caned every day by SSG Brenda, her assigned trainer, and had her bodily functions monitored. She had to request permission to use the latrines and her usage was then watched and recorded in detail. She also got her period after a few days there, and was issued tampons by the latrine officer, who watched her change them and saw that she deposited the soiled ones in the proper container.

The humiliation did not bother Glenda all that much because of her submissiveness. She did wish the canings and spankings would end, and she was elated that day when SSG Brenda told her she had been a very good retrainee. Brenda said that she would now be spared the spanking and caning. She would instead be prepared for release in another day.

Glenda's roommate had not been as cooperative and had had her stay extended, much to her chagrin. Olivia and Glenda had gotten on well, although Olivia seemed to resist the advice Glenda had passed on to her that she would do well if she cooperated. Olivia also was told that she would be limited in her daily toilet visits but was not informed of how many she would be allowed. The latrine officer also would decide each time she asked to use the toilet whether her conduct had been good enough for her to be permitted to urinate or defecate.

Olivia had lost control once when she was denied immediate access to the toilet. This resulted in her being put in locked panties, which the latrine officer would have to open for toilet use. She had a pressing need to pee and finally, after the denial, could not hold it in anymore. Before being put in the locked panties, she was subjected to a severe punishment caning.

Olivia was further punished when she got her period. She normally used o.b. tampons but the center did not carry them. She said she wasn't able to use other tampon brands requiring an applicator, so the latrine officer provided her with maxipads. She found that these chafed and were uncomfortable, but she was told that she would have to use them if she wanted sanitary protection.

The next day, CPL Andie and SSG Brenda both came to their room to let Glenda know that she was now to be released. She kissed Olivia good-bye and wished her all the best luck and went with the officers to retrieve her clothing that had been checked upon arrival. When she was fully dressed, she was taken in to see CPT Susan, the Commandant, who commended her for her good behavior during her referral stay and wished her well.

"Your wife is a superb officer," CPT Susan said, "so I do hope to appreciate how well-off you are in your marriage. I hope you have learned from your experiences here. All the responsible officers, led by your trainer, SSG Brenda, have commended you in their reports."

"Thank you, Ma'am," Glenda managed to say as she was overwhelmed by the good treatment she was now receiving. She left and found her way to their home. Kate had come from the capital to visit on this occasion and was there when she arrived.

"Glenda, I'm so happy to see you," she said brightly to her wife. Glenda tried to put on a smile but couldn't resist letting Kate know how she felt.

"Kate, I do love you," Glenda said, "I'm still bothered, however, by your referring me as you did. You know that I'm submissive in nature, but this humiliation was severe. This is your world, but I'm not used to it, and it hurt a lot. I know what I did was wrong but since you had otherwise allowed it, I also feel you overreacted. It's taken a lot for me to come out with this because I love you and you are the most wonderful woman I've ever met."

"Glenda," Kate answered, "I'm sorry about this. What you and Harry did just struck me as so inconsiderate that it made me feel it was a complete betrayal. I may have overreacted and for that, I'm sorry. I'd like us to go into my bedroom and try to put this behind us, although I know it will take a while. We didn't know each other all that well when we married, and it was the same with Harry and me, but I still feel we can get back to just loving and enjoying each other."

Glenda responded by taking Kate in her arms and kissing the auburn-haired Kate deeply. Glenda did look a bit peaked from her week's stay at the reeducation center. She had not washed her sandyblonde hair and her clothes, which had been in a locker for a week, looked musty.

When they reached Kate's bedroom, which was the largest and had an ensuite bath, Kate lovingly undressed Glenda. She carefully removed her top and her skirt, and then unhooked her bra. She rolled down Glenda's thigh-hi hose and undid her shoes and took them off. Once Glenda was in her panties, Kate lowered those gently and slipped them off.

Then she caressed Glenda's breasts, teased her nipples until they became firm, and ran her fingers down Glenda's lithe torso until she reached her bush and began running her finger up and down Glenda's already puffy labia. She helped Glenda lie on the bed and quickly disrobed herself. Then she crawled between Glenda's spread legs and began licking her split, getting her tongue into Glenda's vaginal opening and her vagina. Her fingers lightly grazed the tip of Glenda's clit, and she began to move her bottom in rhythm.

It was not long before Glenda felt herself carried away by an orgasm. She was very agitated and feeling great pleasure, but she told Kate that she had been a bad girl and that Kate was right to send her to be spanked and caned. Kate told her that she felt horrible after she had referred her and wanted to make this up to her.

Glenda went on to tell her how upset she had been when she had to ask permission to use the toilet at the center and that she was watched and recorded. "They wrote down how long my doody was," she wailed. She confessed that she had not been as severely monitored as her roommate: "They wouldn't let her pee, Kate, and she lost control in her panties, and they were locked!!"

As a senior officer in the Corrections Service, Kate was bothered by Glenda's feelings. Although she knew Glenda really was a submissive, she kept serving her now by stimulating her inside her anal opening. This did get Glenda excited and gave her another orgasm. She took Kate in her arms and told her she loved her no matter what had happened. Kate kissed her over and over again, all over her body, in her vulva and on her nipples.

Glenda told her that she needed to use the bathroom now because she hadn't had a chance to go since well before she was released from the center. Kate took her hand and escorted her to her bathroom. Then Kate climbed into the tub and lay down on her back. She motioned to Glenda to squat above her face and said she should relieve herself on Kate's face.

This was an incredible surprise for Glenda, who had been disciplined by Kate but never had been allowed to urinate or defecate on her wife. Kate was not used to being on the receiving end but had been disciplined by spanking and caning. Glenda got into a squat that she could maintain by holding onto the sides of the tub. Then she was able to release her pee and it streamed down in a powerful golden stream on Kate's face, as she tried to take it into her open mouth.

Glenda's pee was strong because she hadn't gone recently. Kate was amazed at herself that she had agreed to subject herself to Glenda's body products. Then Glenda farted a few times and Kate watched as Glenda's bottom-hole started to open as the brown tip of her bowel movement appeared. Once the tip passed her anal ring, the log slid out more quickly and fell right on Kate's face.

Kate left it there so that Glenda could see it and remember the image later of her shit decorating her wife's face. Glenda took some toilet paper and wiped herself and then used it to take the turd off Kate's face and deposit all of it into the toilet.

"Wow, Kate," Glenda said, "I'm sorry I literally unloaded all that on you. I'm afraid my pee was strong because I hadn't gone in a while, and I didn't even know until I squatted down that I needed to make a doody."

Kate smiled and told her that she felt she deserved that for what she had put Glenda through. "I hope you'll forgive me," she said. "I'm afraid I was so angry that I may have overreacted and since I had been hurt, I ended up hurting you, dearest."

Glenda took her in her arms, hugged her, and told her she loved her wildly.

"You are the most wonderful woman who has come into my life," she said. "And I will never leave you no matter what. And I promise to be a good girl and not be naughty again."

"All is forgiven," Kate said with a wide smile. "You may not know that I've forgiven Harry. It was not right of me to get so upset and I owe both of you a lot for that behavior of mine. I just love you both so much that I went off when I saw you doing it while I had been napping."

"We all have learned something from this, at least I think we have," Glenda answered Kate's admission. "Let me ask you something though, sweetie. Do you get aroused as a submissive when I get bossy and, say, tell you you're going to be punished?"

"A woman like you telling me in a no-nonsense manner that my panties are going to be taken down and I will be whipped or caned or whatever does get me wet, Kate, dear," Glenda explained. "I thought of you, incidentally, when my roommate at the center warned me about making sure I didn't stain my panties. You probably should subject me to unannounced panty inspections."

"Wow, Glen," Kate exclaimed. "That's cool. Incidentally, I have a feeling Harry wasn't cool about having to wear panties all the time he was at the camp."

"Oh," Glenda said with surprise, "I didn't know that they made him and the men there, I suppose, do that."

"Yes, they do," Kate said. "You know that in my unit, we don't deal with men all that often because we get the women in the Service who've misbehaved. Having it off with men in their corrections center or camp is the most common reason women in the Service get sent to my unit. It's regarded as the number one no-no and if they don't make it through our program, they're likely to get thrown out of the Service."

"I know Harry rushed to see you when he got back," Glenda said. "But I didn't know what prompted that. I hope you feel you can tell me even if I was a bad girl."

"I'll tell you, Glenda, but then I don't want to talk about it with you or him again," Kate pronounced. "There's a woman in the Service who has been and was until very recently a barracks sergeant at the tough camp Harry was sent to. He ended up in her barracks. She is very attractive, and she gets into trouble. She came to my unit as a consultant and got herself into trouble and was even put in the toilet box. I know you've heard about that. But she also did very good work for us in rehabilitating a very serious sex offender who was sent to us.

"Unfortunately, I learned that her success was partly due to her sleeping with the man," Kate continued. "Her partner on the job also did, but she was more discreet. We sent the first woman back to the camp and that's where she was when she met Harry. Both she and the Commandant, who was my classmate, told Harry that he would not be treated differently because of his relationship with me. In her case, she had become an enemy of mine.

"So," Kate went on, "she apparently decided to seduce him. Since she is very attractive, it wasn't hard to do, and she fucked him right in her private room in her barracks."

"When I heard about it from the Commandant, and I don't know who told her what they had been doing," Kate told Glenda, "I was furious with him. I gave him hell when he came to see me but ended up forgiving him. But she also came to beg my forgiveness. My deputy and my first sergeant like her even though they know she misbehaves and can be a major problem. I allowed her to come in and talk to me when she pleaded for another chance.

"I felt this time she was sincere, so I gave her another chance," Kate said. "She's going through our unit again. She had been promoted then demoted because of her misconduct. Right now, she's back at her old grade but is reduced during her retraining. If she's a good girl, I'll see that she gets her grade back and offer her a promise of promotion if she keeps her nose--and her cunt--clean."

Glenda laughed, as did Kate.

"I shouldn't say stuff like that, I know," Kate grinned, "but I hope as my wife you can be cool about it, because I need to talk that that now and then. I have to be careful at the Service, even at my senior grade. After all, I'm not a General...yet."

She laughed again and Glenda did too.

While they were just relaxing for a change, Harry arrived from his office. Kate had alerted her husband that she would be visiting, so it wasn't that much of a surprise to see her. He took her in his arms, as they had been reconciled, and held her tight while he kissed her deeply.

"So, life as we know it has returned to normal?" Harry asked with a smile. "Not that there's anything wrong in this house about normal," he joked. The two women enjoyed his light banter and Kate suggested that they doff their clothing for some relaxing play on her commodious bed.

She lay down on her back on the bed, tired from her travelling. Glenda was still sore from her week at the reeducation center. Harry had had quite a hard time at Hergolia Camp, both from the punishments visited on him by the cadre and by Kate when he returned to see her after she heard of his misbehavior.