Kate Returns Home Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how was your week in panties?" Glenda asked him provocatively.

"Ladies, I heartily leave them to you to wear," he answered grinning. "Of course, you don't get beaten every time you wear them like I was."

Kate then told Harry that she had been visited in her office by SGT Nicole, who was sent back to Kate's unit for retraining.

"She promises that she has turned over a new leaf," Kate reported, "and pled for my forgiveness. My closest aides wanted me to give her another chance, so I went ahead and am giving it a try."

Harry had a somber look on his face and said he just didn't want to talk about this.

"Alas, dear," Kate responded, "we probably need to. She won't be the last to tempt one of us, and we all are likely to be targets of women or indeed, men like her."

"She went after me," Harry said crisply, "because she knew she could and that I would find it dangerous to resist because she was able to discipline more extremely harshly if she wanted to. She did have the rep as the toughest sarge in the joint."

"I understand that fully," Kate replied. "She will be a very sorry girl if she screws up this time. I will get her thrown out of the Service and no one will try to keep her."

"She may not prosper in the Women's Republic anymore," Glenda suggested, "because women who seduce men are not as well regarded, not that they ever were popular among women, but now that's not a persona that will get much respect."

"She may not like to have sex with women," Kate rejoined, "but she can sweet-talk women into doing what she wants."

"I suspect she has met her match in you, dear Kate," Glenda smiled.

"I intend to be that person," Kate confirmed. "But enough about her. Harry, how about giving me a bit of nice treatment for my first visit back here."

Harry took her in his arms and held her tight. He loved her breasts pressing in on his chest and he pressed his cock into her vulva. Kate reached down and pointed it right into her vaginal entrance. Glenda rolled over and softly slipped a butt plug into his anal opening.