Kate Returns Home Ch. 11

Story Info
Caning, soap sticks, mini-enemas during Kate's trip home.
7.5k words
4.56
4.3k
1

Part 11 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story includes bodily functions and severe discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. This chapter will be much more comprehensible if you read the previous chapters first. All characters are well over 18. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use her Women's Republic setting and her characters.

One night when Nicole was in her last days of the retraining program at the Correction Service's Disciplinary & Retraining Unit, SFCs Denise and Linda burst into SFC Cynthia's room without knocking. Nicole and Cynthia happened to be sleeping together; they were not entwined but they were stupefied by the room invasion.

"Nicole is a retrainee in the current class, Cynthia," SFC Denise said by way of explanation. "She should not be spending the night in your bed. If this were exposed, it would be a scandal and you both would be disciplined for improper contact and appearance of poor judgment. We know you are friends, but she should get dressed now and go with us back to the retrainee dorm. We stopped by because we didn't want any higher-ups to be involved. You may be royally pissed at us, but we think you'll appreciate later what we're doing for both of you."

Cynthia was groggy and not at all sure how to react. She had kept her nose clean, as well as other body parts, so she appreciated the concern her noncom peers were showing her. For her part, Nicole was pissed because she thought they all were always seeking to do her in. However, recognizing the subordinate position she was now in, having been administratively demoted for training from Sergeant to PFC, she kept quiet.

"I guess I better get dressed," Nicole said to Cynthia. Her friend merely nodded her agreement. Nicole found her underpants and bra--she was sleeping in the nude with Cynthia, who was also naked--and quickly put them on along with her embarrassing retrainee uniform of cami, bloomers, and locked training panties, which Cynthia had helpfully unlocked for her.

She then was escorted out by SFCs Denise and Linda, who brought her quietly back to the retrainee dorm. They helped her get ready for bed and took her to the latrine. SFC Jennifer was on duty as latrine officer, and they explained to her that they were bringing Nicole back to the dorm, but she needed to use the latrine first. Jennifer made the necessary entries in her logbook and walked Nicole over to the first toilet, where she unlocked Nicole's panties.

Nicole sat down and let loose with her strong pee stream. She also was ready to take a dump, so they all waited while she pushed a bit and excreted a large, long turd. Jennifer noted her excretions and said she could wipe, flush, and go with the sergeants back to the retrainee dorm.

"Was she out of the dorm?" Jennifer asked Denise.

"Don't ask, Jen, and I won't tell," SFC Denise cryptically responded and kept walking with Linda and Nicole.

"See what we meant, Nicole? If word got out that you slept outside the dorm, your ass would be in deep doodoo," Linda whispered to her. "You'll thank us when you graduate here with top honors."

"You think I'll be the top grad?" Nicole asked them.

"It's a cinch unless you fuck up like you almost did tonight," Denise told her. "Wendy will want you, and CPT Elaine likes you, so they will get Kate to pick you unless there's someone else obvious, and we think there isn't," Denise went on.

Nicole walked back to the retrainee dorm and her bed at the very end near the room which SFCs Denise and Linda occupied. She appreciated the way Linda had very likely saved her chances of being the top graduate of this class. She knew she had to toe the line for just a little longer and then she could relax.

Over the next few days Nicole took the lead in any discussions about how cadre in the camps and centers should approach disciplining the men referred to these corrective facilities. The cadre of the unit had a high regard for her because she spoke in favor of barracks sergeants like her taking a firm line on errant behavior by the men under their supervision.

"I understand," one very cool retrainee named PFC Nancy who had been referred by her center Commandant for correcting the statements of the Commandant's deputy at staff meetings, "that PFC Nicole is advocating firm treatment of those subject to our authority, but it is fairly well known in the Service that she herself was disciplined for engaging in intimate relations with a man undergoing correction at the time."

Nicole tried to restrain the fervor of her response after the instructor, SFC Jennifer, said she could reply.

"I did make a mistake, and I did what was mentioned, but I also paid the price for my misbehavior which is why I'm here now as a retrainee," Nicole said calmly. "It is as humiliating for me as it is for all of you to have to undergo this course, but it only has reinforced my belief that we must be firm with our retrainees at our home locations. It's when I diverged from that approach that I got into trouble."

PFC Nancy answered that she was impressed with Nicole's response.

"You are clearly someone who has benefitted from this class, PFC Nicole," she said. "I was at first sorry that I raised the issue, but your answer made me pleased that it had elicited such an excellent response."

After the class session ended, SFC Jennifer called Nicole over. Jennifer was in her late 30s and had emigrated from England as a girl, so still had her accent.

"Nicole," she said, "SFC Denise gave me a cryptic answer when I asked if you had been out of the dorm the other night. The fine and true answer you gave PFC Nancy made me recall when they brought you to the latrine. But since you were brought to the latrine by Denise and Linda, I'm going to let that stand. Do you want to tell me where you had been?"

Nicole hesitated only a second before saying to SFC Jennifer, "Yes, Sergeant, I had dropped something off with my friend, SFC Cynthia. She and I go back a long way. So yes, I was coming back to the dorm, but I had been in Cynthia's room for a while."

Jennifer considered what Nicole said and responded. "I'm not going to write you up, but I'm sorry but I have to inform the First Sergeant of this. I don't want to, but I feel obligated to do that."

"I understand, Sergeant," Nicole said, feeling her hopes to be the top graduate slip away, "you have to do what you feel you must."

She nodded to Jennifer who merely said she was free to go to her next class.

Later that day, SFC Jennifer ran into 1SG Wendy. She told Wendy she needed to speak with her, briefly. Wendy smiled and said she'd always make time for Jennifer. She liked her for her accent as well, which to Wendy, denoted authority.

"First Sergeant," Jennifer said, "I needed to mention an incident which occurred the other say. Fairly late in the evening, SFCs Denise and Linda appeared at the latrine, where I was the duty officer, and had PFC Nicole with them, who needed to use the facility. I unlocked her panties and made the appropriate entries. After she had finished, I asked Denise and Linda whether Nicole had been out of the retrainee dorm. They didn't give me a direct answer, but I asked Nicole today and she said she had been in her friend, SFC Cynthia's room."

"I suppose that is a violation, her a retrainee and being out of the dorm after hours," Jennifer said, "but I didn't want to write her up. It seemed so minor a matter to me, but I felt compelled to bring it to your attention."

"Thanks, Jennifer, for keeping me informed," Wendy replied. "I'll have to decide what course to take, and I assure you it will get my attention. I hope that satisfies you."

"Yes, it certainly does, First Sergeant," Jennifer said. "Thank you so much."

Wendy again thanked her and returned to her office. She sent word that she wanted to see Nicole.

When Nicole appeared in her office, Wendy was not smiling.

"Nicole, you were in Cynthia's room after hours and I assume SFCs Denise and Linda found you there. What do you have to say?"

"Yes, I was visiting Cyn to tell her what I had been doing and she encouraged to keep up my effort," Nicole replied.

"I'm very sorry to hear that this happened, because you did break a rule," Wendy emphasized. "None of these cadre want to get you in trouble, but please be aware that as someone who has given you the benefit of the doubt, I'm bothered and somewhat put out that you so cavalierly broke the rules."

"I'm sorry, First Sergeant," Nicole said. "I've tried so hard to toe the line here and up to now, I think I've done well. But I needed to see Cynthia because I was running out of steam and needed a little support."

"Very well," Wendy told her. "I'll consider this and if I decide it needs any further action, I'll let you know."

"Thank you, First Sergeant," Nicole said with a serious mien.

Wendy told her she could go. Then she sent for SFC Cynthia. Soon, Cynthia appeared in her office as notified, in full uniform.

"You sent for me, First Sergeant?"

"Yes, Cynthia," Wendy replied. "I want to know just what occurred when Nicole visited you the other night."

Cynthia gulped. "She was feeling under it, First Sergeant," Cynthia began. "I've known her quite well for a good long time. She's been trying so hard to be absolutely perfect in this course. So, I told her she had been doing an excellent job and then SFCs Denise and Linda came and said she belonged back in the retrainee dorm. So, they took her back, as far as I know."

"Were you and Nicole intimate then?" Wendy continued.

"Yes, First Sergeant," Cynthia said coolly. "I am being completely honest."

"Thank you, Cynthia," Wendy said. "I deeply appreciate your honesty and I am very pleased with how you have conducted yourself. You may go. I'm considering this situation."

"May I say something?" Cynthia asked.

"Yes, of course," Wendy replied.

"Nicole and I have been good friends," Cynthia said slowly and clearly. "We have worked together successfully. When one of us needs support and even consolation, we are there for each other. I'm sorry that Nicole violated a rule. But I hope you will take what I've said into consideration. She has done an excellent job in this course from what I know. And she's trying to change the way everyone, including MAJ Kate, regards her. She got off on the wrong foot with the Major and I'd like to see that change if possible."

"Thank you again, Cynthia," Wendy said. "I will consider all of that."

"Thank you, First Sergeant," Cynthia smiled. "You're the best." She reversed and left the room.

Wendy called MAJ Kate and asked if this was a good time to speak with her. Kate told her to come right in.

When Wendy arrived, CPT Elaine was also there, having been working on various matters with the Major. Wendy saluted them both because Elaine was there. If it had just been here and MAJ Kate, the Major had told her she needn't salute her.

"I'm here to discuss our retraining class that will graduate in two days," Wendy began. "They have done well. We had one dropout who left the Service. Everyone else is making it through and will be certified for completion. I want to address the matter of who gets to be top graduate."

Kate smiled. "I know what's coming, but go ahead, Wendy. Elaine, you know already, don't you?"

"I definitely don't, Major," Elaine contributed.

"I'd like to recommend you award the honor to PFC Nicole and that you take this occasion to return her to her grade of Sergeant First Class that she originally was promoted to here. This is a good way to settle our longstanding issues with Nicole because she has done a bang-up job," Wendy said.

"Much to your surprise, I expect," Kate responded, "I'm disposed to agree and award the honor to Nicole. She's bright and she seems to have become organized. Is there anyone else who's a possibility?"

"I don't think anyone compares to her," Wendy replied, "but PFC Nancy is excellent and could receive the award with distinction. She's not as likely to go far as Nicole can. Of course, as you know, Nicole still could flame out."

"Yes, indeed she could," Kate agreed. "But I'd like to put paid to the whole history of my checkered dealings with her. This is an especially effective way to do that and I'm not doing it just for my own benefit, if that is what it might be."

"Anything we should know about, Wendy?" Elaine interjected.

"Yes, there is," Wendy responded, "and I'd be delinquent in my duty to you both were I not to bring it up. Nicole was found out of the retrainee dorm the other night in her friend, SFC Cynthia's, room. SFCs Denise and Linda happened to come by, I have no idea whether they had any knowledge before they entered, but when they saw her, they told her she needed to go with them and go back to the dorm pronto, which they did.

"Is that all you know about it?" Elaine asked.

"There's more," Wendy answered. "SFC Jennifer was the latrine officer when they brought Nicole over to use the latrine after SFCs Denise and Linda accompanied her back to the dorm. Jennifer told me she didn't get a straight answer when she asked the two sergeants if Nicole had been out of the dorm after hours. Jennifer came to me and said she didn't want to write her up for a minor violation, but she wanted me to know about it. Jennifer is a straightshooter whom I trust."

"Then I called Nicole in," Wendy continued. "I asked her about it, and she said she had gone to see Cynthia for support. As we all know, they are close friends after they worked together here. I asked Nicole point-blank--you know I don't beat around the bush, so to speak--if she had been intimate with Cynthia. She said they had, and it sounded like it was part of their regular relationship. I respected her coming clean with me on that.

"I'll just say that I wouldn't want to deny her the honor for that kind of thing," Wendy concluded. "It's up to you," she added, "looking at Kate, and I hope you'll consider what I've said."

"I'm ok with it," Kate said. "I agree with you that it's not that much of an issue. We really have no problem with women becoming intimate in the privacy of their rooms, even if my old friends Denise and Linda came charging in through the door." She grinned.

"Yes, she shouldn't have been there then, but a half hour earlier, it would've been all right," Kate said firmly. "And consider this: I'm the one who is most likely to mark her down for something like that. But I forgave her, she's kept her nose clean until now, and this just doesn't bother me. I think she really does have a future in the Service, she's top-notch, and I also would plan to call her in and inform her of my decision and my view on her performance, based on your reports.

"Anyone have a different position?" Kate asked. "You know I'll listen to either or both of you."

"I do feel a bit for PFC Nancy," Elaine said, "because she's also good and can go places. But I'm quite happy seeing Nicole's rehabilitation completed in style."

"OK," Kate said, "and Wendy, I don't need to ask you anymore as you've made yourself clear."

"Please send Nicole up to see me when you can soon," she added. "Thanks as always for your counsel."

Wendy stood, saluted Kate, and reversed before walking out.

"I think you're doing a good thing," Elaine commented to her. "And I know Nicole as well as anyone here, as you know. I was the one who sent her here to be a consultant and sent her here to be retrained for bad behavior. Helene sent her here too, as you well know, but Helene doesn't know her as I do.

"She's a tough cookie but a very bright and capable one," Elaine continued. "I think we should give her a boost for her prospects after all she's gone through, mostly of course because of her own behavior."

"Thanks, Elaine," Kate said. "I'm ready to give it to her. You may or may not be surprised that I'm also going to cane her for being so stupid, even in the minor way she was."

"That makes perfect sense to me," Elaine replied, "and I hope you tell her that it's because all three of us wished we hadn't had to deal with her recent foolery. Granted, she didn't know she was up for this honor, so consider that, too."

"I agree," Kate said, "and I'll see her soon. Would you mind staying?"

"If you want me to," Elaine said. "I like the idea of your giving her the nod that she's back in everyone's good graces."

"I can do that with you here," Kate said. "You after all were her boss for most of her time in the Service. It's good to have you in on this."

Kate's civilian secretary, Grace Benson, buzzed her and said that PFC Nicole had reported to see the Major.

"Send her in," Kate told her over the intercom.

The door opened and Nicole came in, in her punishment uniform as was required with her still being in the retraining class.

Kate stood as Nicole saluted her.

"Please sit down, Nicole," Kate said.

After Nicole sat down, Kate continued, "Let me get to the point here. The First Sergeant and CPT Elaine agree with me that you should receive our top graduate award at the graduation ceremony the day after tomorrow. I of course realize that you have have your ups and downs with me as well as with the Service. I hoped that with my forgiveness we can move past that. I have always felt you are highly capable and bright with a great future in the Service if you keep your nose clean. You've done well here, and you deserve this recognition."

She paused. "We do have one issue," she said sharply. "You messed up the other night be being in SFC Cynthia's room when you were supposed to be in the retrainee dorm. Stupid mistake. We've spoken to everyone concerned and we know everything there is to know. We still are intent on your receiving the honor. We hope, and I personally do, that you recognize that under these circumstances, we are putting ourselves out in doing this because there was at least one other fine candidate in the class. But we're going to do it. But and this will be your call, knowing that you will get this award, we do believe you do need to be disciplined for endangering your whole future in the Service by one stupid act. Are you ready to accept both the award and the disciplining?"

Nicole was all smiles. "I do accept both, Major," she began. "I am so grateful to you, CPT Elaine, and 1SG Wendy for your support throughout this rough time for me. I did try my hardest and I do apologize for my stupid act. I want to thank you again, Major, for forgiving me and for being willing to approve my receiving this honor. It has made me very humble because you have extended yourself. I deeply want this to conclude my time here in retraining and I again will accept both the honor and the disciplining."

"Very well," MAJ Kate said with a smile. "Please bend over that chair," she pointed. Nicole was slightly surprised by the immediacy of the disciplining, but she did what Kate had ordered. Then Elaine stepped up and pulled Nicole's humiliating pink bloomers down, disclosing a tiny thong which she also took down to Nicole's knees. Kate picked up her thin cane and stood behind Nicole.

Then she lay the cane on Nicole's bared bottom, as it stuck out in the position she had taken. Kate drew the cane back and expertly gave her a solid stroke right down the middle of her bottom. The cane made the characteristic THWIP noise as it struck, and the red stripe soon appeared. Kate proceeded to give her four more stingers, each a bit below the last. They were the same distance from one another, and she then gave Nicole the powerful final stroke that hit in the tender crease between bottom and thigh. The cane struck and Nicole barely held position and cried out.

"OK, it's over," Kate said, "Lie across CPT Elaine's lap and she will soothe you with some of her favorite cream."

Nicole stood up and managed to walk slowly to Elaine and place herself across her lap. Elaine admired the perfection of Kate's applying the six strokes and then massaged Nicole's burning cheeks with a dollop of top-of-the-line cream. It hurt at first, Nicole felt, but then the pain began to diminish.