Kate Returns Home Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he asked her very softly to turn around, bend over, and spread her cheeks. Kate gave him a very perceptive and charmed look. Harry then bent down and gave his wife a deep serious kiss right on her anal rosette. He inhaled the funky smell of her just-emptied bowels and doubtless as his tongue poked into her hole, he also got a slight taste of her excretion.

"You can fuck us, and soap us, and cane us, and shit in front of us, but we love you all the more," he announced as he stood up, Kate turned round and took his penis in her mouth, while Glenda began licking Kate's still sopping cunt.

Kate was exhausted but had accomplish what she had come to get done on this visit and enjoyed her chance to make love with her husband and wife, and then discipline them. Having a gaping audience for her moving her bowels was an added benefit and Harry's giving her what one novelist once called the "kiss of devotion" was all a fitting capstone of the trip.

This made her trip back after the weekend a satisfying ride indeed. She swore to herself as she drove on in her little sports car that she still felt that wild kiss of Harry's down in her most private orifice.