Kate Returns Home Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was able to stand and in response to Elaine's order, pull up her thong and her bloomers, Kate asked her if there was anyone she'd like to have at the graduation ceremony who should be with her on the platform when she was honored.

"Major, I assume you will present the award, which is very important to me, and I am so grateful to you," Nicole managed to say. "I assume CPT Elaine will be on the platform so I would hope she can participate, and that CPT Helene can join in as well."

"That is all fine and we will make sure that CPT Helene is invited personally," MAJ Kate told her. "If there's nothing else, PFC Nicole, I have one more matter to inform you about.

"You of course were reduced to PFC administratively for this retraining class, and normally you would be restored to your previous rank of Sergeant," she stated. "However, we have decided, and the papers are processed to promote you back to Sergeant First Class, which will be announced at the graduation ceremony."

Nicole's face erupted in a smile. "Now I do not know how to thank you adequately for this kind act," she responded. "I'm almost unable to speak because you have made me so happy. It almost makes being sent here worth everything I went through."

"We're glad you feel that way," MAJ Kate answered her, also smiling. She stood. "Our business is completed, Nicole, and we bid you a pleasant day. You may go."

Nicole saluted MAJ Kate, reversed, and walked out quietly, which she knew was the right way to behave.

After she left, Kate looked at Elaine and said that she had been moved by Nicole's reactions.

Elaine said she had been too. She said, "You are one wonderful person, MAJ Kate, and I felt I loved you for what you just did." She smiled and came over and kissed Kate on the lips.

"Thanks, Elaine," Kate said/ "Sometimes there are nice parts of this job. Will you join me for dinner?"

"I'd be delighted," Elaine warmly replied.

Kate walked out to her outer office with Elaine. Kate told Grace she could wrap up and go home a little early as soon as she was finished. Grace admired her young boss, and she smiled as she thanked her for giving her an early close day.

They dined at the officers' mess. Others joined them, namely, WO3 Kathryn and a new lieutenant in her section, 1LT Isabel.

"I'm sort of sorry we couldn't bring Nicole with us here," Kate said to Elaine, who then explained to Kathryn and Isabel what had happened.

After dinner, Elaine walked with Kate across the colonnade to the Bachelor Officers' Quarters. Both had highly desirable suites in the building, and Kate had a special parking space with access to the private elevator that she could take from the garage to her floor.

When they reached Kate's suite, they both took a deep breath and relaxed on the couch. Elaine took off Kate's heels and started to massage her feet.

"You're too good for me, Elaine," Kate sighed. "I wish I could do more for you. To get you promoted, we'll have to find you a slot in another unit, and I don't want that, but if you ever see something that you want, tell me, and although I'll hate doing it, I'll make sure you get what you want."

"How about giving me a bit of personal attention?" her deputy cracked.

Kate moved over and softly lifted Elaine's uniform skirt, then decided to unzip it and slip it off. She then carefully took down Elaine's white cotton undies, pulled them off her ankles, and got right between her muscled calves.

Elaine almost came when Kate's talented tongue touched her labia. Kate licked them from top to bottom, tickled the tip of her clit, and then pushed her up so she could take a stab with her tongue into Elaine's dark bottom-hole. She thought it seemed extra funky, so she dabbed her finger in her mouth and then slipped it into Elaine's anus.

"Yep," Kate crowed at her discovery, "you're going to make a doodoo, sweetie."

"Yes, I do need to do that, don't I?" Elaine laughed. "Where shall it be?"

Kate pulled an old newspaper from her reading table and carefully laid it out on the floor.

"Just squat, darling, and do it right in front of me on the paper," Kate directed her.

Elaine squatted and Kate could see her cunt spread as she opened her legs and then looking underneath, Kate saw the dark brown movement poke its tip out of Elaine's rear hole, draw back in, and then slide it and finally drop off to the newspaper when the weight cut it off.

"Nice big doody, sweetie," Kate cooed.

"And mine doesn't smell," Elaine crowed.

"Here, let me wipe you, honey," Kate said as she took toilet tissue and bent over behind Elaine's behind.

"Oh, I like the feel of that," Elaine exulted.

"Since you're such a good girl and didn't even leave any skid mark on the tissue, we'll dispense with your caning today," Kate announced very formally.

Elaine stood and picked up her skirt and panties as Kate led her to the bedroom. She lay on the bed on her back, spread her legs brazenly, and Kate responded by crawling between them and starting to lick her split. She quickly orgasmed and then they took off their uniforms and underthings. They crawled beneath the sheets and held each other tight.

Kate started to think about her husband and wife. She almost felt sorry she was doing this, but she enjoyed being able to let down her hair, so to speak, with Elaine.

"I do love them both," she softly said to Elaine, "but now I'm jealous because they can be together almost all the time and I'm the parent who shows up on Sunday to take them to the zoo."

"Katie," Elaine replied quietly, "you are such a lucky girl. You have a loving husband and wife--so sure, they seem to love having it off with each other. You and I enjoy having it off with each other. It beats the solo night in your room with the best vibrator ever made, though, doesn't it?"

"Elaine," Kate responded, "I've been wondering how you've kept your sanity over your years in the Service on your own. You served out as Commandant at Hergolia Camp for a long time, too."

"It wasn't always easy, sweetie," Elaine confessed to Kate. "I did rely on my small number of commissioned officers to keep me in good spirits. And those occasional trips to the capital, where I did get deference because we did have the rep as the toughest camp."

"Unless I'm truly naïve, I don't see you falling into what Nicole did," Kate asked.

"That's not me," Elaine said coolly. "I always accepted that if I went that route, there was no turning back. People would know and I'd lose my standing. It just wasn't worth it. Also, there's usually a reason these guys were sent to my camp."

"How did you feel about using the box?" Kate continued. "My officers and cadre seem reluctant to impose that on truly bad girls."

"I'll admit that it was easier sending the boys into it," Elaine told her. "Look at us, anyway. We've been known to play with poo. Sometimes I think it may be a girlie thing.

"It had a major effect on men, however," Elaine went on. "They had trouble looking the women who were noncoms straight in the eye because they had it in them now that all the women held them in contempt for receiving their shit and piss like that. We also didn't blindfold them in the beginning, so they saw it come right out of a woman's ass. Yes, we sometimes like that and do that ourselves, don't we now, but being in there for any number of hours and getting all kinds of shit landing on your face--hard, soft, liquid even. Piss, bloody tampons."

"We almost always use it for women," Kate observed.

"That's right," Elaine agreed. "And one, we seem to be more reluctant to subject women to this punishment, plus two, it seems far more effective in cooling off hot-headed men in the camp."

* * * *

Kate had been coming to a conclusion about her relationship with her spouses. She was feeling that she could be more dominant with them in view of their being able to sleep together all the time as they lived in the same house, while she was only there on an occasional weekend.

She was growing more impatient with them and felt that although she loved each of them, they were also trying to make her feel guilty for being with others when she was here at her suite in the capital.

She called the house and got Glenda and Harry both on the phone. She said she wanted to come down for the weekend and that there were matters they needed to discuss. She didn't get into specifics, and she sensed slight resistance because they may have made weekend plans. However, both said they'd be happy to see her and would meet her at the airport. Kate told them her arrival time and other information. She kissed them good-bye and said she loved them so much.

When she arrived, everyone was in an up mood. Harry drove and Glenda asked Kate to sit in the front. They both said they wanted to take her to dinner and Harry had picked out a nice bistro-type place which was neither too upscale nor downscale. Kate felt her determination to take them on would be receding.

The dinner was nice, and they all drank enough to feel relaxed but not loaded. They returned to the house where Kate asked them to join her in her bedroom after they had sat in the front room and relaxed for a while. Glenda took the lead in helping Kate out of her uniform, which she had worn for the trip and at dinner. It did get her attention in the restaurant and many pleasant nods of respect, or at least that was what she took them for.

Then Kate responded and lovingly helped Glenda remove her blouse, skirt, hose, and shoes. Both women were in bra and panties. Harry slipped off his slacks, jacket, shirt, and tie, as well as socks and shoes. He then unhooked and removed Kate's and then Glenda's bras. In one simultaneous act, each slipped off their underpants. Then Kate moved under the covers in the middle and asked each of them to join her.

They were clustered and having a wonderful time feeling each other's breasts and private parts. Kate in particular inserted fingers in each of her spouse's anal openings. They kissed, pressed their chests to their breasts, and massaged each other's genitalia.

Kate asked Harry to lie on his back and she rapidly positioned herself over him, holding her light self aloft as she positioned her cunt right over his penis and slid down on it. She felt instantly awakened by his delicious cock inside her and Glenda was playing with her tits and arousing her nipples. Harry was able to push back with thrusts and she knew she would cum quickly. He generously held off until she had cum more than once. Then she asked him to fill her with his cum and she felt the jets deep in her cunt.

Harry held her, kissed her, and then moved away after he had slipped out of her.

Kate turned and began to lick Glenda's already wet pussy. She absolutely adored the taste of her wife's quim. Glenda moved her bottom now in rhythm with Kate's tongue. Kate loved how she felt so good giving Glenda a nice cum.

They now lay on their backs next to each other, with both Harry and Glenda having an arm around Kate. Kate was playing with Harry's cock with one hand, watching it get hard again, and teasing Glenda's clit with the other, feeling it get larger and harder. Then Glenda took a new toy she had acquired out of the night table, where she had secreted it in anticipation of their enjoying it now.

It was called a Feeldoe, and Glenda slipped the nice big cock-shaped prong into Kate's cunt while aiming the bulb end in this double-dildo into her own quim. When she turned it on, both ends vibrated. Kate was in heaven and Glenda was too. She told Harry he could try it in his rear after they finished.

After this, everyone was wiped out. No one had had too much to drink, so everyone was still mostly alert.

Kate suggested they stay nude and go down for a drink, "and I don't mean alcohol!" She said that she thought they all could use a respite and then they could talk about stuff.

When they got downstairs, Kate poured Arnold Palmers (iced tea and lemonade) which she found was the best substitute for a boozy drink. There was general assent to her selection.

Finally, Kate got to the point.

"You guys probably don't want to hear this, but hear me out," she began. "I gave you hell last time for having it off when I was asleep. I hope you agree that it was inconsiderate. Did I overreact? Maybe. Am I sorry about that? Sort of, because I love you, but I felt then that you hurt me, maybe unintentionally, which might have been worse if it means you weren't even thinking of me.

"So now things are back to normal, and you two are having it off whenever you want," Kate continued, "which as I made clear, was and is fine by me. But when I got back to my suite at the BOQ, I started thinking: 'they can have it off whenever, but I shouldn't have it off here at all? What's wrong with this picture?'

"You can tell me I'm wrong," Kate said then, "but as much as I love you both, I don't intend to be in my own convent when I'm at home there. Someday maybe we'll be in the same place and that could happen sooner than any of us thinks. But your wife, this girl who's wife to you both, has needs that she wants tended to."

Glenda said she understood. She then observed that they had been a bit shortsighted in suggesting, if only indirectly, that Kate shouldn't be with anyone other than them. Harry said it still made him uncomfortable, but he would yield to Kate and Glenda on this.

"Also" he added, turning to Kate, whom he then kissed on her lips, "I love you; I always miss you when you're not here, and I will always feel that way., But, my dear," he concluded, "You're in charge and you make the rules."

"I'm glad we've come to that conclusion," Kate responded, "but I've had a shitty time beating up on myself after the last time when I felt compelled to do what you two had more or less suggested, since I respect your unwillingness to give me orders. Now, I know part of me that you love is my capacity to give you orders, right?"

They both grinned and nodded yes.

"OK, then, I'm going to get this out of my system," she announced. "I want you both to get up on the couch on all fours with your bottoms facing out toward me. Now."

They realized that they were going to be disciplined and they didn't need to ask for a reason because, one, they knew what it is, and two, there was no need to piss the boss off more than she already was.

Kate did last-minute preparation as they walked to the front room and got up on the couch. When she walked in with a small bowl which had seven or eight thin soap slivers in the water contained in the bowl, she liked seeing their two bums staring her in the face. It was also nice to see Harry's scrotum and hanging cock through his legs, and with Glenda's legs spread, her quim looked like the proverbial taco or cheeseburger to Kate.

"This is just a little bit of internal punishment to let you remember what we discussed," she said sweetly as she reached into the bowl and smoothly inserted one long soap sliver into Glenda's cute little anus and then another into Harry's not-so-cute one. Then she picked up her thin cane and started applying it to their bare bottoms as they were still naked.

She was giving light strokes, but as the caning proceeded, the strokes got stronger and started to sting. Glenda was the first to cry out and Kate kept alternating strokes between the two of them. Now, after about six or seven of this warm-up strokes, she began firing stingers and each one left a red line followed by another stroke right under it, until there were six parallel lines and the next would hit them in that sensitive crease. Instead of giving one right down the middle, or super-nasty crisscross ones, Kate gave them each a stinger right in the crease and it was enough to elicit the two screams in the night.

Then she told them it was all over, and she wanted to be a nice girl and massage each of them softly with her special cooling soothing salve. They nodded yes and she applied the salve, which hurt at the first touch but then relieved the sting a great deal.

"I hate to say this," Harry told her with a wide grin, "but just thinking of caning us was enough to give me a hard-on." Glenda then confirmed that it had made her very wet. Then she bent down and took Harry's cock in her mouth. She licked it and sucked it until he couldn't keep letting go and filling her mouth. She didn't feel like swallowing, so she let it out into the soapy water in the bowl. Then she spread Glenda's cheeks and began to rim her and ream her in the bottom-hole and around it. It tasted nice and musky to Kate, but it felt like heaven to Glenda, her wife.

Harry let her know that the soap was now stinging him seriously inside his asshole. Glenda whispered that she was burning up in there too. Kate brought out an enema tube and small bag filled with cool water and inserted the nozzle. Then she let the water flow into Harry's asshole and followed that by putting water into Glenda's the same way. She put small plugs in to hold it.

Then she walked them to the bathroom, and first let Glenda sit on the toilet. Then she carefully pulled the plug and Glenda expelled to water and the remains of the soap. Glenda's face was now red because she realized she had also excreted a few pieces of shit. Kate wiped her and Harry then sat and expelled. Kate also wiped him.

"Feel better now?" she asked.

"Yes," they said. "That was actually sort of cool, dear Katie," Harry said. "It was a real punishment, too, wasn't it, Glenda?"

"It sure was, Kate, even if I also released a few pieces of youknowhat, too," Glenda replied, "but I think that we love you for your being the boss here. You caned us, and soaped us, and enema-ed us, and we love you."

Harry now took Kate in his rms and motioned to Glenda to come around and hold Kate by the waist from behind. Glenda sat on the toilet and took Kate across her lap and started spanking her very very lightly. She also played with Kate's pussy with one hand and let her finger drift into Kate's anal opening.

Glenda pushed her finger farther in and when she felt something, she smiled. "You haven't done Number Two since you left the BOQ, have you?" she asked. "Now tell the truth, Katie, Mommy wants to know."

Kate grinned and said that yes, she needed to make a doody. She said she would do it squatting in the tub but that they should lie on the floor, not under her, so they could watch her. "I want that weird, wonderful feeling when I know you both are watching as my doody slides out of my little hole," she told them.

"So, she squatted in the tub and they watched as they saw her lovely little anus start ever so slowly to pooch out as a medium dark to tan movement that surprised them because it just kept coming out until seven or eight inches of it were hanging from Kate's hole but it held together and kept sliding out so that it looked like Kate had a brown sort of tail hanging from her bottom.

Glenda couldn't get over how perfect it was: at the end, the movement tailed off into a pointed tip just as it had started out of Kate's hole. It was definitely a foot long. Kate took a deep breath and looked down at her massive excretion. She then let her bladder loose and her deep golden pee, which had been waiting to escape, flowed straight down from her little peehole.

"We always knew you were full of it, honey," Harry managed to say lightly, "but that was incredibly impressive." Glenda couldn't help giggling. She had never seen anyone joking about taking a dump. She got sheets of toilet paper and wiped Kate's cunt and asshole from the front. There were wet streaks from her peehole and quim but absolutely no brown from her rear end. "A pristine defecation," she exclaimed to Kate.

Kate then took her in her arms and hugged her and kissed her. Harry came over and kissed her, too, and said he wanted to kiss her down below. He knelt as she spread her legs and he managed to kiss her on her labia.