Kate Returns Home Ch. 19

Story Info
Kate lets her husband and wife enjoy each other.
8.9k words
4.09
4.4k
0

Part 19 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story includes bodily functions and significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. This chapter will be much more comprehensible if you read the previous chapters first. All characters are well over 18. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use her Women's Republic setting and her characters.

After enjoying the festivities accompanying her promotion to lieutenant colonel, Kate took a few days off to visit her husband and wife in the Republic's second city. Harry and Glenda had seen her in the Goose Cooker commercials on TV and told her how cool they thought she had seemed.

"Well," Kate related, "I did manage to convince no one less than the President that doing them was a good idea."

As they mulled the access Kate now had to the highest officials in the Republic, Kate explained how the President had been concerned about the propriety of the uniformed officers showing their panties--however charming they and the panties might be--in that kind of milieu.

"So, you manage to get her to agree?" Glenda asked incredulously.

"I think she did, Glen," Harry chimed in, "since she got her promotion pretty soon after that."

"Kate, we love you so much even if you are moving into the stratosphere in terms of your contacts," Glenda gushed. Harry, always restrained, let go and said, "Katie, you are so terrific just because you are able to make this work with us. We miss you a lot, but we love how you are moving in your career." He took a breath and then surprised Kate by adding: "I'm so proud and happy to be married to you, darling."

"That was so sweet, Harry," Kate told him, responding to his surprising show of affection. "Sometimes I think you guys have it in for me because it must get annoying to see all this going on with me," Kate rejoined.

"Let's go into your bedroom now," Glenda suggested, "so we can show you how we really feel."

They did get up and walk into the large bedroom that was Kate's as the "responsible woman" despite her occasional presence at the house. Kate was exhausted so she let Glenda unbutton her jacket and blouse, and then Harry unzipped her skirt. Now that Kate was in bra and pants, Glenda unhooked her bra and Harry enjoyed slowly lowering her lovely undies.

The two then disrobed each other and crawled onto the bed on either side of their spouse in common. Harry took her in his arms, hugged her, caressed her shapely breasts, and then kissed her between her legs. She held his head there, and he knew that meant that she wanted to be licked until she came.

Glenda got into the scene by teasing Kate's nipples and then fingering her cute little anal rosette which turned Kate on even more. Glenda donned a harness with thin strap-on and gradually inserted it into Kate's now well-lubed bottom-hole. Kate was highly activated by the anal fucking and felt herself explode from way inside several times in succession.

Then she came from Harry's attentions to her sopping cunt and asked Glenda to position herself facing her but squatting over her chest. Glenda bent forward and Kate began licking Glenda's tight little labia, pushing her tongue into her wife's warm vaginal opening.

Glenda now came noisily and managed to move off her wife and lie next to her. Kate now mentioned that her trip and all this attention to her loins and groin and bottom-hole had made her need to relieve herself. The two--her husband and wife--got up and escorted her to her ensuite bathroom, where they had placed a wide mat on the floor.

Harry and Glenda lay down on their backs on the mat and Kate then squatted over them so that they were staring up between her legs at her bulging labia which opened enough for her to release her pent-up pee on their faces as she moved her bottom from side to side. It was a strong stream and they managed to get their mouths under it.

Kate had held her pee in since she arrived, so it was strong and flowed with power. Both Harry and Glenda were almost overcome by the blast of urine that hit their faces. They tried to keep their mouths shut but ended up opening their lips to relieve the pressure of Kate's pee stream.

When her pee fell off, she felt the immediate need to relieve her bowels. She didn't have to push as her bottom-hole pooched out. Her husband and wife underneath her bottom watched as a thick brown turd slid out and dropped onto Glenda's face. Then Kate moved her bottom back over Harry's mouth and a second long log was excreted to land on him.

In a playful mood and needing a way to let out the tension that had overcome her on her trip, Kate let her bottom move down on Glenda's face and then Harry's, mashing her shit onto their faces. They began to reel from the smell now forced into their noses by the pressed feces.

Nevertheless, his face smeared with his wife's doody, Harry took the lead in bending up to lick his wife's bottom-hole clean. Then Glenda aimed at licking her clean in front and tasted both the remaining drops of Kate's pee and her juices released during her orgasms.

Kate enjoyed the way her husband and wife served her in this manner. She knew it wasn't really that cool but still, she appreciated the lengths to which they were willing to go for her. She took it upon herself to clean them both after they had received her excretions. She picked up the solid pieces and deposited them in the toilet. Then she washed both their faces with a soft cloth and lovingly wiped them clean.

After they all had dressed, she sat down at her charming wooden desk and began signing the various approvals they both needed from her. She approved Harry's continuing work and his permissions to travel and be involved in groups, which she also did for Glenda. She knew this would be more complicated when she went to her family's house the next day.

Kate went to see her family on her own. She decided that she needn't burden her husband and wife with dealing with them. Everyone greeted her happily and all of them hugged and kissed her. She found that this warmed up her attitude a lot.

Her brother Steve seemed reluctant to speak with her, as he still obviously felt nervous about her since she had disapproved his return to college and had sent him to the reeducation center for follow-up "training," most of which was conducted with a cane.

She smiled and asked Steve to come over and catch up with her. Then when he did, she asked if she needed to sign anything. When he hesitated, she said, "Steve, I'm here to give you what you need. Give me the papers and I'll ok them for you."

He smiled and produced a file folder. She opened it and carefully reviewed all the forms and found they were in good order. Then she applied her 'responsible woman' signature to them all and with another smile, handed them back to him.

He thanked her profusely and kissed her. Then her dad came by, shyly carrying some papers too. Steve Sr. wanted her ok for his going off for a trip with Marie, with whom he had carried on an affair when married to Kate's stepmother Jan but whom Kate had come to like.

Kate told her dad that she would approve his trip without even asking him anything about it. She did smile when she told him that she was adding a proviso that empowered Marie to discipline him as she deemed necessary. She asked Marie over and informed the youthful-looking blonde who had been invited by Kate to live with her dad and the family that she was giving her this authority.

Marie was surprised by this trust Kate was showing in her so she smiled and thanked Kate profusely for her confidence in her. Marie liked the idea, she thought, of going away with Steve Sr. and being able to spank or cane him when she felt he needed it.

Her older sister Deirdre was soon to be married to her longtime fiancé, Arthur. Kate told her that one of her marriage presents would be her designation of Deirdre as the responsible woman for her family, which would initially only include Deirdre and Arthur. But Kate told her she knew that would change because she was sure Dede wanted to start a family.

Dede had a few minutes alone with her younger sister, when she let Kate know how much she respected her and hoped they could continue to enjoy each other's company after Dede was married.

"I really hope you can live with Harry and Glenda sometime, Katie," she said. "You have done so well, and I'd love to see you enjoying your life with them, too."

Kate smiled but then said that this was something she had to think more about for the long term. She confided in Dede how Kate had empowered Marie to deal with her father. Dede chuckled at that and observed, "You've made a friend for life. Just so long as you don't let her put stripes on my bottom, darling."

They laughed and felt good as sisters. Kate then had a chance to spend a few minutes with Jan, her stepmother. She loved Jan and enjoyed it when Jan spontaneously held her in her arms. Jan had made her the family's responsible woman, showing a lot of confidence in her. She told Kate how proud she was of her.

"A lieutenant colonel," she gushed, 'wow, Kate, I'm glad you still will come to spend time with us."

Kate assured her that she loved her family. She asked Jan if Jan, as her on-scene deputy, had had to discipline anyone recently. Jan advised her that she had had to spank her husband for bad behavior and Dede had lost her temper with her and had to be disciplined.

"Did you write that up?" Kate asked.

Jan said that she had, and that she had caned Kate's older sister. "I know that was severe, but I also know that sometimes they need that to retain their respect for me. After all, I do tolerate Marie living with us, mainly because she's genuinely nice and I have no interest in being in bed with Steve anymore."

Kate made a note to spend some more time with Jan and get her to meet eligible men or women, for that matter. She told Jan she would do that and was pleased that Jan nodded her agreement and seemed delighted.

Then she added that she was bothered by the show of disrespect that Dede and Steve Sr. had shown Jan.

"I can't abide their acting that way with you," she snapped. Then more softly, she said that she was going to discipline both for their acting so badly to her stepmother. Jan nodded but said she didn't want to cause them to be punished.

"It was you to whom they allowed themselves to behave so hurtfully toward," Kate declared. "This is my call, and I will emphasize that."

She asked Dede and her dad to come and stand in front of her. Then Kate started speaking softly to them and expressed her unhappiness with how they expressed their attitudes to Jan.

"She is in charge when I'm not here, which is a great deal of the time," Kate announced. "If either of you can't accept that, as a first step, I've determined that you both need to be disciplined. Just because Jan is a remarkably nice person, you have no right to take advantage of her. I know that she has spanked one of you and caned the other, both of which punishments you deserved at least that much.

"Now, I want you both to bare your bottoms for me and bend over the two hassocks," Kate intoned. Steve Sr. and Deirdre now prepared themselves; they didn't want to make Kate any more unhappy with them than she already was. Dede pulled her skirt up over her waist and tucked it in her belt. Then she pulled down her panties below her bottom and lay over the hassock. Kate's dad dropped his trousers, then his shorts, and placed himself over the other hassock.

Kat gazed at the two broad bottoms perched over the low hassocks. They reminded her that she was punishing two family members who were older than she was. Dede's bottom was big, and her dad's showed the impact of his age. She took her short fiberglass rod out of her handbag and stood over her dad. She proceeded to lay the rod on his bared bottom and snapped it several times in the same place. By the third stroke, Steve was crying out. Then Kate moved her focus lower on his bottom, drew it back, and snapped it again three times. This time he screamed and pleaded with her to accept his apology.

"You were naughty, Daddy," she scolded him, "and you knew that I wanted you to treat Jan with real respect. I was good enough to let Marie live with you here, and Jan was nothing but considerate to both of you until you treated her with much less than the respect she deserves. I'm going to accept your apology but I'm having you sleep in a separate room from Marie for the next week. She's behaved very kindly and I'm sorry she has to be affected by this, but I don't want you with her sexually for the next week."

Steve repeated his apology. He wasn't going to be stupid enough to argue with his daughter. In fact, he knew she would not hesitate to make him wear a cock cage if she felt he was not following her instructions.

Now Kate turned to her older sister. She told Dede that she needed to hold her temper with her stepmother. Dede softly apologized and said she was terribly sorry for what she had said and would make sure it never would happen again. Kate was moved by the apparent sincerity of Deirdre's apology. She took her rod again and laid it on Dede's broad backside. Then she snapped it just twice on her sister's bottom. Her strokes were much softer than the ones she visited on her father's bottom.

"I know you're returning to the university," Kate said. "For the next few days before you leave, I'm putting you under toilet restriction. You will ask Jan for permission to use the toilet for any reason anytime you want to relieve yourself over the days before you leave. Jan will record your requests and her action on them. Depending on how she feels you've behaved, she will allow you to use the toilet immediately or may withhold that privilege for a time until she decides you have earned this toilet access."

Dede cringed at her sister's intrusive sentence. She looked at her stepmother, who seemed concerned rather than angry at her. Jan asked her if she needed to go now. When Dede managed to nod in the affirmative, Jan asked her what she needed to do. Dede summoned up enough strength to overcome her embarrassment to say that she needed to pee and make a doody.

Jan and Kate were pleased at her use of the childish word. Jan told Dede to pull up her panties, which frightened Dede into thinking Jan was not going to allow her to use the toilet. But then Jan told her to come with her, indicating she would accompany her to the bathroom. Dede suddenly realized that Jan was going to observe her peeing and defecating, but at least she would be allowed to go now, and to go in private except that Jan would be there.

Kate nodded to Jan that they could go now. As she allowed everyone to leave, she called Marie over. She told her she wanted to speak with her in private. Marie was only slightly worried, since she didn't expect that Kate would discipline her. When they reached Kate's old bedroom in the house, Kate smiled as she told Marie how much she admired her.

"You came to live here with us, knowing that this was a rather unusual family," she began. "You've also made my dad very happy, so I'm sorry that you have been deprived of him during the time he's being punished. I hope you won't hold this against me, because you have also been nothing but kind in your contact with my stepmother. I want to show you how much I feel for you, Marie, if you will let me."

"Kate, I'm so fond of you and respect you," Marie answered. "I'm sorry that Steve behaved badly and know that you are in charge and need to attend to these things."

She smiled as Kate took her in her arms and gave her a nice hug. Then Kate kissed her sweetly on the lips and patted her hair and put her arms around her again. Both women were dressed casually, so it seemed quite natural when Kate unbuttoned Marie's blouse and unzipped her skirt. Then she carefully slipped both off Marie's body and proceeded to unhook and take off the blonde lithe woman's soft bralette.

Marie asked if she could undress Kate and when Kate nodded yes, Marie gently removed Kate's blouse and skirt. She unhooked Kate's stockings from her garter belt--Kate enjoyed wearing this old-fashioned lingerie when she was going to discipline--and rolled them down and off after slipping Kate's low black heels off. Kate's bra soon followed.

Now they both were clad only in their panties and Kate took Marie so they could lie on her bed. She skillfully slipped Marie's thong down and off while allowing Marie to slip Kate's pale blue hicuts off. Kate moved down Marie's body so she could place her face between Marie's lovely legs. Then she began to use her tongue to arouse Marie's labia and clit. Marie began to move her bottom in rhythm and Kate insinuated her tongue into Marie's wet vaginal opening.

Marie was now hot to trot, and Kate took her harness from her handbag as Marie lovingly petted Kate's nice-sized tits and ran her fingers down her front to tease Kate's pussy with her fingers. Kate put the strap-on in the harness and lubed it.

Then Marie lay back again, spreading her legs invitingly as Kate positioned herself over her and began to insert the strap-on into Marie's welcoming vagina. Once inside her, she thrust in and out as Marie responded with more pronounced movements and cried out in pleasure at being fucked by Kate's cock.

Marie realized that she enjoyed being taken by Kate and her strap-on as she approached orgasm. When she went over the edge, she felt so much love for Kate as she held onto her while Kate continued to move her strap-on in and out of her.

"Katie," Marie managed to say as she was still orgasming again, "you're so good to me. I feel that I love you more than Steve, you're so wonderful and make me feel so good. I also have so much respect for you, darling."

Kate thanked her as she smiled at the pleasure she was inducing in her father's kept woman. She withdrew, kissed Marie on her labia, and lay back herself. Marie wanted to make Kate feel good, so she began fingering her and then licking Kate's split until she saw Kate's clit rise and become stiff under Marie's tender ministrations.

Then Marie let her finger move under Kate's bottom and move into Kate's anal opening. This cranked Kate up wildly and she began to thrash in ecstasy from Marie's probing her sensitive anus and rectum. Kate thought happily about how nice it was that she had emptied her bowels not too long ago on her husband's and wife's faces.

"I do love you, Kate," Marie confessed, "and I'm going to make sure that Steve doesn't cause Jan any more strain. I know I'm responsible for some of that, but I also feel that if Jan can get out more, she'll be happier too."

"I'm relying on you, dear, to keep my dad under control," Kate told her. "I know that you satisfy and excite him sexually, which is why I'm depriving him of that for a brief time."

"You've more than pleased me now, darling Kate," Marie responded. "I'm going to remember this for a long time."

They lay in each other's arms for a good while. Kate knew that no one would dare to disturb them now, even in a house when everyone was accustomed to having sex of one kind or another with all the others.

Meanwhile, Jan took Dede to the bathroom, as if Dede were a small child. She had Dede tell her again what she needed to do and then allowed her to pull her panties down and her skirt up as Dede sat on the toilet. She knew she had to satisfy whatever her stepmother might want now.

Jan told her she could pee but to ask her before she made her doody. A loud stream emanated from Dede's hairy crotch and noisily hit the water in the bowl. As it tailed off, Dede hesitantly asked if she could have her bowel movement.

"Yes, you can go ahead and make your doody," Jan said, continuing to use the childish word. After a few plops, Dede said she was finished. Jan proceeded to wipe her front to back and showed Dede to toilet paper striped with brown streaks. Dede was now really embarrassed but she allowed Jan to wipe her again and deposit the paper between Dede's spread legs into the toilet. Jan told her to stand and spread her cheeks. Jan then conducted the humiliating inspection and told Dede she was clean. Dede pulled up her panties and dropped her skirt. She asked Jan if she could kiss her.