Kate Returns Home Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan smiled and nodded that she could. Dede kissed her deeply on her lips and took her in her arms and hugged her stepmother.

"Your sister came down on you, dear," Jan told her, "but she also loves you because she did give you a light round with her rod."

"I knew she was taking it easy on me after how she had whipped my dad," Dede admitted. "I do love Kate and respect her abilities. Thanks for being so nice about this. I'd like to show you how much I admire you; let's go to your room."

Jan knew she normally would abjure what was going to happen now. But she was pleased that Dede found her attractive and would not have had to take this step if she didn't really want to go this route.

When they reached Jan's well-appointed bedroom, Dede hugged her and started unbuttoning Jan's sweater and then her top. She unzipped Jan's slacks and helped her step out of them after Jan shed her shoes. Jan was now in her plain white cotton bra containing her large orbs and matching simple white cotton undies.

Dede now took off her clothing and was also in her tight bra and panties. She unhooked her bra, let it fall off and undid Jan's and carefully removed it. Then she smiled as she slowly lowered her stepmother's panties and then her own. The two lay on Jan's broad bed and fondled each other softly.

Dede began using her fingers to stimulate Jan between her legs. She felt Jan's juices soon running from her vagina and making her whole vulval slit nicely wet. Jan was wet and ready. She hadn't had sex with a man or a woman for quite some time. Her stepson Steve did go to bed with her when he was home from college, but he also had a girlfriend to whom he would soon be engaged. Jan figured that any girlfriend would be put off if her boyfriend admitted to fucking his stepmother.

Now, she started responding to Dede's fingers awakening and exciting her cunt. It did not take long for her to cum and cum hard. She held onto Dede and hugged her tight and kissed her deeply.

"Dee," she said, "you've made me incredibly happy and thank you so much. I hope you enjoyed playing with me and I'd like to satisfy you if you'll lie back now." Deirdre lay on her stomach and spread her legs. Jan took the hint and began to play with Dee's anal opening with her fingers. She could feel Dede respond to the in-and-out movements. Dede began to lift her broad bottom and respond in rhythm. Then she went into orgasm and pressed her anal muscles on Jan's inserted finger as she came.

Jan held her as Dede came down from her orgasming. She looked at Jan's finger, which had turned her on so quickly.

"I'm glad your finger came out clean," Dee sighed. "When you let me make my doody, I made a maximum effort, I guess."

Jan laughed and clutched her stepdaughter to her breast. Instead of sucking, Dede licked Jan's nipples until they became firm. Then Dede reached down and probed Jan's bottom-hole with her own finger. She could tell that Jan would need to go soon.

"Let's go into your bathroom and you can go on me," she whispered to Jan. "I do love being naughty with you, too."

Still naked, they went into the bathroom and Dede lay on her back in the tub. Jan stepped in and squatted facing Dee. Then she released her urinary sphincter and splashed hot pee all over her stepdaughter, who found herself happily washed over with Jan's pee. Jan then turned round so her bottom faced Dee, who watched intently as she saw Jan's anus slowly spread and the dark point of her bowel movement slowly pressed out.

Jan's movement was smooth, and it slid slowly out and dropped onto Dee's chest as it coiled there. It was a medium brown color and Dede was infused with its strong odor. When it tailed off, Dede took some paper and softly wiped her stepmother's anal area. This was an easy task because had made a clean movement, leaving little trace of her poo around her opening. After cleaning her, Dede leaned up and kissed Jan's anal rosette and tongued her there. The taste was acrid as expected.

Then Jan used paper to gather her movement from Deirdre's chest and deposit it in the toilet. She used a washcloth to clean Dee's tits where the poo had landed and coiled.

Now they stood and stepped out of the tub. Dede ran the water and cleaned it.

"Jan," Dee now said, "you could turn me on if when I ask you for permission to go, you put me off coolly and tell me I'll have to wait. If you're wondering what kind of weirdo I am, this is something I got from my horrible mom. As you've heard, although she was a total domme, she was very proper and never even made the slightest move to discipline me, so I only was exposed to her cruelty after I turned 18. Just like Kate, I didn't even know about how my family specialized in both discipline and incest until I was 18.

After then, when she wouldn't allow me to go, I became so afraid that I would wet or mess my pants that I would lose control. At that moment, she could tell and would spank me over my messy panties."

"My wonderful stepdaughter Kate clearly has a bit of Gloria in her, doesn't she?" Jan asked Deirdre.

"Yes, my sister does," Dede replied. "I love her dearly, but she has that gene."

* * * * *

Kate returned to her own house later that day. Glenda and Harry seemed delighted to see her.

"We missed you!" they said in unison.

"Hell," Kate said, "you don't generally have me all that much anyway."

"That doesn't mean we don't love you," Glenda began.

"You're worth waiting for," Harry chimed in.

They sat together on the couch and cuddled. It felt good for all of them, especially for Kate, who most days returned to a suite occupied only by her. She mused for a moment and decided that this was the right time.

"Darlings," she said, "I know I've been hard on both of you in the past, but I've been thinking about what I could do for you, and I've come up with a present. From now on, you both are free to indulge in any kind of sexual activity you would like to engage in, bar none. I would be so happy if I knew that you might be thinking of me as you joyfully fuck each other's brains out, but just go ahead and enjoy yourselves."

Glenda and Harry realized what a gift this was. Kate had been hurt when they had done this earlier, without her permission. Now, she realized that they were living in the same house without her being here, so to speak. It would be ridiculous for them not to enjoy each other.

"I was being selfish," she told them. "And I want to make it up to you because I do love you both dearly."

"How about we do something to show you our appreciation?" Glenda asked.

"OK," Kate promptly responded, "make it a double. I love you both, dearly. Harry, please go first. I'm beat up from dealing with people. So, darling, all I want is for you to fuck my brains out."

They knew what she meant. They walked to her bedroom, with its huge bed. Harry got himself ready, shedding his polo shirt, shorts, and briefs, along with his socks and running shoes. As he did that, Glenda lovingly helped a tired Kate out of her jacket, blouse, and skirt. Then her shoes and hose, followed by Glenda's deftly unhooking Kate's bra and finally, slipping down her favorite pale blue panties. She helped Kate onto her bed and watched as the young woman relaxed on her back and spread her legs.

Harry mounted the bed and then moved his head between Kate's legs. He began softly to lick her vulva from her clit down to her vaginal opening. Kate responded by moving her bottom in rhythm with his tonguing. Harry felt right at home savoring the taste of Kate's cunt. It possessed a spiciness he longed for. He knew how to excite her by moving his nose inside her labia so that it tickled her clit.

He kept at this as he felt Kate's movements become faster. He knew she wanted to cum and cum again. So, he used one finger to deftly probe her small, pretty bottom-hole. He was right, because this pushed her over the edge and she came, bucking against his face and releasing her juices from her vaginal opening into his face.

She was juiced indeed and ready for him to hold himself over her as he carefully and slowly moved his cock into her. She was very wet, which was hardly surprising, and she was also steaming inside--her body aroused. He gradually increased the tempo of his thrusts and soon was banging her cunt. She grinned as if she were transported to a happier planet. Then as he was moving in and out of her vagina with speed and power, she began to cum again, and cum and cum.

It was exhilarating for Kate but also exhausting. She almost passed out after her long series of orgasms. Harry found himself propelled to the edge himself and sprayed her insides with his powerful cum. As he began to shrink and withdrew, Kate took him in her arms, and held him tight as she hugged him.

She smiled as she whispered to him, "You're my guy, aren't you?" to which he kissed her and kept saying yes again and again. Then she turned to Glenda and had her lie on her other side so she could kiss her too and tell her she was her girl, forever.

"Glenda," Kate managed to say softly, "I want you in me, too, in my rear, if you'd like to do that. But you better give me a few minutes."

Glenda smiled and leaned over to kiss Kate deeply. Then she fondled Kate's breasts and ran her fingers down her front to press through her bush and tease her with the lightest possible touches on her clit's tip and then on the outer labia and just a touch into her vagina. Glenda then reached further and began to move her finger in and out of Kate's sensitive anus and rectum.

Then she stopped and kissed Kate again and told her she would be ready when Kate was.

Harry came in bearing a tray with tea for all three of them. They sat up together and let the tea cool a tad. Kate liked it with lemon and Harry had prepared it perfectly.

"I'm not sure sometimes that I deserve you," Kate now told her husband and wife. "I've put you through some awful things and I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. You've been so good to me, and do I deserve it?"

"Yes, you do," Glenda said, "and Harry can say that too, but I know he will."

"I do," Harry chimed in.

"We were the ones who didn't think about you when you weren't here," Glenda confessed. "And after all that, and your response, which was totally justified, you have now let us be together in the most intimate way. We wanted it because we were here together. You are so kind and so generous to give that to us."

"I should have done it to begin with," Kate responded. "I was jealous, and I was possessive. I was the description of a naughty girl. Glenda, tell me that I was naughty and that I need to be caned."

"I don't think you do but I will do it if you insist, because after all, you're our responsible woman, darling."

"Yes, and this responsible woman has been naughty and naughty women get caned," Kate replied.

Kate now roused herself and pulled up her legs, so she was in diaper position. This is the most exposed punishment position in which the vulva and anus are totally exposed when the caner is striking below them on the bottom. The one being caned always has the fear that the cane may strike in one of those excruciatingly sensitive places.

Glenda picked up Kate's favorite thin cane and swished it a few times. She laid it on Kate's bottom just below her exposed anal opening. She drew it back and then flicked it twice in succession with her wrist, imparting two stripes on Kate's bottom. Kate screamed each time because Glenda's flicks were effective.

Glenda stared at Kate's exposed cunt and anus. She reached out and played with Kate's tits, then ran her hand down her until she was teasing her clit and her cunt, finally fingering her cute little rear hole. She was surprised enough by what she felt to look at Kate and exclaim, "You are about to make a doody, Katie, aren't you?"

Kate's face reddened but she apparently did need to go, so she grinned and as Glenda and Harry stared at her, still in diaper position so her cunt and anus were on full display, suddenly they saw the brown tip of her doody push out of her tight anus.

It was a surprise and was thick and light brown. Kate pushed a little and the log slid out of her, all in one piece. It was long and it did smell, but Glenda bent down and kissed the tip of Kate's doody. Then she pulled off the first part of it and rubbed it on Kate's tits. Kate then picked up a piece of it and rubbed it on Glenda, smearing it over her belly.

"You two are the real doody girls, aren't you?" Harry laughed, but then he broke off another piece of Kate's huge doody--it was thick and had been about ten inches long. He held it and smeared it between her legs on her thighs.

Kate smiled and said she didn't know Glenda and Harry liked to play with poo, too.

"We're always learning more about each of us," Glenda exclaimed, "and I for one love it, darling Kate. I'm so happy to be married to you!"

Kate took her in her arms and then rubbed some more of it on her tits. Now they both looked like their tits had turned chocolate.

"Glenda, I'm sorry," Kate said softly. "I knew you were going to fuck me in my ass with your strap-on, but this turned out to be a different kind of anal play, and I loved it."

Harry came over and helped Kate get back into diaper position. Then he took a soft washcloth and gently washed all the shit off her body, beginning with her anus and then making sure it hadn't gotten into her vagina. Finally, he cleaned her upper body and her tits, which he patted and teased until her nipples stiffened.

Kate then cleaned Glenda off, mainly her tits which had so much of Kate's poo all over them. Then she kissed them and nipped at her nipples. She used her fingers to tease Glenda's clit and soon Glenda exploded in an orgasm.

"That's only fair, Glen, because we did all that fucking," Kate said. "Harry, are you up to fucking Glenda good and proper now?"

Harry smiled and said he'd love it and was up to the challenge. Kate had Glenda lie back and spread her legs so that we were staring at her hairy bush. Harry held himself above her and slowly impaled her as his cock pushed into her wet, hungry cunt.

Kate said she felt so happy seeing her husband make love to her wife. Soon Glenda came and Harry let go and filled her with his cum. Once they had rested from these latest exertions, Kate asked Glenda to finish her caning.

"You only got to give me two nasty strokes," she said, as she went down on all fours, pushing her lovely bottom high up. Glenda picked up the thin cane, laid it on Kate's bottom, drew it back, and gave her a searing stroke with the cane right down the middle of her bottom. Then she lined it up again and proceeded to give her yet another stroke just beneath the first and another below the second as Kate screamed with each hit. Glenda ran the cane through Kate's legs, and she shivered with fear that her cunt would feel the sting of the supple cane.

"Have I been so naughty that you have to cane my cunt now?" Kate asked in a seductive tone of voice.

"Well, dear, you were quite naughty in making that doody right as I was feeling inside your bottom," Glenda answered. "Do you really want me to do that?"

Kate nodded her permission and Glenda issued the scary order for Kate to spread her legs and then hold her labia apart. Glenda then placed the cane beneath Kate and flicked it up so that it kissed her open vagina between the labia she was holding apart. She screamed at the hurt the cane inflicted but did not break position.

"I think one of those is quite enough, darling, even for a naughty girl who made her doody the way you did," Glenda said pompously. "I have a feeling that you're going to punish me for that even though you asked me to do it."

"I'm not going to punish you, darling," Kate replied, "but I'm going to put you in a pair of our disciplinary panties, with the dorks that stick into your cunt and asshole." She went to a dresser drawer and returned with a pair of the deceptively innocent-looking pink panties, to which she attached the vaginal and rectal plugs. Then she had Glenda, with a frightened look on her face, step into the panties. Kate then pulled them up her legs and made sure the two dorks filled her holes.

"Omigod, Kate," Glenda exclaimed. "I feel like I'm being double fucked, what you asked for. Will you be willing to wear those panties, too?"

Kate went back to the dresser drawer and returned with her own special pair. She drew them up her legs and attached dorks--bigger ones that Glenda had in her cunt and asshole--and popped them into her orifices as she pulled the panties up to her waist.

"Two naughty girls plugged," Harry commented in a detached way.

Kate went and picked out another pair of the punishment panties and this time attached the rectal plug, a big one, and pointed to Harry, who took the panties, stepped into them, and pulled them up as Kate watched the rectal plug slide right up into his anal opening.

"Wow," he let go, "now I'm starting to know what it's like when you girls take me up your cunts."

"Not so," Kate snapped. "Cunts are made to be fucked. Neither your asshole nor ours' are really designed for it, so it will hurt, although you can be trained to take dorks and cocks in there over time. Glenda, had you been ass-fucked before you and I started to screw each other?"

"No, I was afraid it would hurt too much," Glenda admitted. "I know that makes me sound like a wimpy girl."

"No, I respect anyone who knows what she just doesn't want," Kate said sympathetically.

As they lay relaxing in Kate's wonderful big bed, she asked if they were tired enough now to fall asleep. Harry nodded that he could, and so did Glenda. They held each other in their arms and gradually the three soon were fast asleep, nude, and entwined but sleeping through all of it.

Harry and Glenda, however, both realized that Kate had locked the special panties so they had to decide whether it was worth waking her when they needed to piss or shit, and thus incur her ire, or wait until they couldn't hold it in anymore. Right now, however, they just wanted to sleep.

"I don't believe how lucky I am sometimes to be married to the two of you," Kate exulted. "We are getting to know each other well enough now that I want both of you to tell me if you ever think I'm being too proprietary, you know I mean when I'm out of line. Like, did my making my doody on you bother you?'

Glenda grinned and said that she got so excited at seeing Kate's turds emerge from her lovely little anal rosette that she would love it if Kate used her as a toilet all the time. Kate looked at Harry now.

"I have to be honest, sweetie," he began, "and tell you that I'm not entirely over my natural resistance to it. But you've brought me a long way and I adore it when you pee on my face."

Kate looked him in the eye and told him softly that she loved it, that he was so honest with her. "We have to be true to our own feelings," she declared. "I'm so sorry, Harry, for example, that I can't deal with the idea of you or any man pissing or shitting on me. I know that's unfair, and I suppose I feel it's ok to admit it, rather than have you wonder about that side of me."

"I have a feeling that you feel differently about that, you wonderful woman," Kate said to Glenda. "Am I right?"

"I owe you so much," Glenda answered gratefully. "You let him fuck me, and that has been so fantastic. I don't think it's diminished his ardor for you, just like it hasn't changed my deep, deep affection for you, too. And yes, if he ever wants to pee on my face or drop a turd on me, that would be all right with me."

"Do you want to do that, darling?" Kate asked Harry. "She's sort of put you on the spot, hasn't she?"

"Yes, she has," Harry replied, "but that's all right, too. I don't really want to do that now, but that's not to say that I might not want to do it one of these days. And if she wants to squat over my face and do her business, that turns me on, too."