Kate Returns Home Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you both for opening up to me," Kate laughed. "And I didn't intend that to be a double-entendre, either. I do sometimes think that the crudeness that I'm afraid is part of me because of my career in the Service may be too much for you both to endure now and then. Is it?"

"Katie," Harry spoke up, "we adore you and that attitude is part of what we love, right, Glen?"

Glenda nodded and smiled in agreement.

"Also," Glenda chimed in, "you did those commercials showing your undies with such elan and class. So, no, we don't see you as a crude Service type."

"Actually," Kate responded, "they're not as crude as all that. I'll have to have you meet some of my colleagues. It's a bit tricky now, because of my exalted rank. I can't fraternize with the noncoms, but I can set it up for you two to do that. You would find Nicole, SFC Nicole, fascinating as I do, but I can't touch her, much less fuck her. I'm not sure what would happen if I had you meet her, but she also might want to cane you again, Harry."

"Oh, is she the little bitch who got Harry into trouble at that camp?" Glenda asked.

"Yes, she is, darling," Harry spoke up. "But Kate will tell you that she was punished for that far more than I was. Sometimes in this Women's Republic, it's good to be seen, as I was, as a dumb guy who didn't know better."

"You're the farthest thing from dumb, dear," Kate told him sharply, "but she did have control over you then, so nobody should blame you for not resisting her advances. If you had, she might have caned you to oblivion."

"Nice to know that now," Harry observed mordantly. "I do admit that she struck me as one hot little number. I guess you two were at each other's throats but now you're besties?"

"She's bright, Harry," Kate told him, "and she's young and was willing to learn from her mistakes. I do like her, and I told you that under the rules, I can't touch her."

"When I was put in the toilet box with her, darling," Harry recalled, "I did get to see her up close and personal. She didn't seem bothered that the way they laid us out in there, I had an unobstructed view of her cunt. Better even than her panty shot on your commercial."

"Nice to know that there was something positive for you when you were in that awful box," Kate said sympathetically. "I do feel guilty for having made that happen to you, even if your ending up there was her doing, although it got her in there, too."

"You were angry with me," Harry admitted, "and I did deserve it for being uncaring with you. But since you are being so gracious and kind when you let Glen and I have it off here, I've put it behind me, since it's not my place to be forgiving you, darling. I just love you so much."

"So do I," Glenda added. "I know there's a side of you, with regard to your position at the Service, which scares me sometimes, Katie, but I love you no matter what."

"That makes me feel so good," Kate gushed, "because I so love the two of you. Enough so that allowing you two to fuck each other now pleases me because it's a reasonable and happy accommodation to our situation."

"I guess I've grown up a little," Kate added musing, "even if when I showed everyone in the Republic my panties, I felt a bit juvenile and naughty."

"They were such charming panties," Glenda responded, "and you did it in such a classy way, you sweet thing, you."

"I'm very pleased to accept your view," Kate said, "and do you think that too, Harry darling?"

"Yes, Kate," he said coolly. "I wouldn't have been as happy if you had let them shoot you to show everyone your bared cunt, but the panties were shown very nicely."

Kate squatted over them again and laughed as she observed, "Here's that naughty thing showing her bare cunt to both of you, now. Who'd like to fuck me first right now?"

Harry grinned and said he'd love to but felt that Glenda deserved to go next.

Glenda said she would, thanked Harry, and strapped on her strap-on in her harness. Kate lay back now and spread her legs brazenly. Her vulva glistened with her excitement. Glenda moved between her legs and softly slid her strap-on into Kate's very wet vagina and was soon in up to the hilt.

Then she began to thrust in and out and Kate started making the sounds of a woman adoring being fucked.

She looked at Glenda with tender feelings and moved her head up to kiss her. Glenda responded and inserted her tongue into Kate's warm mouth.

"Have you fucked other women, Glen?" Kate asked. "I'm not asking that to shame you or come down on you (as opposed to going down on you!). I'm just interested."

"I haven't, Katie," Glenda confessed. "I was pretty much into guys, but I had already been so impressed by you that I found myself falling in love with you."

"That's what I felt about you!" Kate exclaimed. "You had had to come down on my troublesome brother and then I found myself enjoying knowing you intimately after you had shown yourself to be a marvelous young woman who wasn't afraid."

"I guess I was afraid a little bit," Glenda admitted. "Here I was having to deal with the already formidable Major Kate," she said. "I had this vision of your taking down my panties for a caning."

"If I do that ever now," Kate promised, "it will only be if you want me to."

"Yes, I think that's quite marvelous as a part of our being married," Glenda said. "And I'm not angry because you sent me to the re-ed center, either. It showed me what your world was like. I have such respect for how well you've done there, but I'm glad it's you and not me."

"Harry," Kate said seriously, "will you ever forgive me for sending you to the camp?"

"Yes, I already have," Harry said without any reservation, "and on the lighter side, you didn't anticipate, at least I don't think you did, that I'd get to fuck Nicole."

"You're right about that, dear," Kate smiled. "And I never thought I would forgive her. But look how well it all turned out. Now, she's my partner in crime in making lingerie commercials in uniform, no less."

Harry let himself grin. "Don't take this the wrong way," he said, "but maybe you can get her to send me some of her panties after she's worn them."

"Oh, you are being so naughty," Kate said with pretended anger, "I may have to cane you for that."

"That's ok," Harry rejoined, "if you stuff her worn panties in my mouth when you do it."

"How about I do give you a dose of the cane now, just for general maintenance?" Kate asked, not revealing whether she was being less than serious.

"That's ok, darling," Harry said. "But let me sniff your panties."

"You are something else, love," Glenda said to him. "I think you're doing this to test us a little."

"Maybe you want to have me sniff your undies, too," Harry grinned.

Kate then ordered Harry to assume the position on all fours on the bed. She enjoyed seeing him comply and stared at his ball sac, his scrotum, hanging between his legs, partly obscuring his long, lovely, large cock.

When he was so positioned, she took one of her favorite thin canes from her closet and stood next to the bed and laid it across his bottom.

She poked it through his legs and lay it right across his cock, which had quickly hardened and become very erect.

"I wouldn't want to have to cane this fellow," she commented drily.

Then she moved the cane back across his bottom, drew it back, and then flicked it twice quickly across his cheeks, giving him two tramlines that reddened as he let out an almost involuntary scream.

"That's so you will remember not to be naughty," Kate intoned in her best Service voice, "By the way, I'm assuming you don't want to fuck anyone but Glen and me now, am I right?"

"Yes, you and Glenda give me all that I want," Harry said happily. "I love you both to death and I think I love your wonderful cunts even more."