Kate Returns Home Ch. 27

Story Info
Linda is sent to Nicole's camp; Al submits to Annette.
10k words
4.43
2.2k
1
0

Part 27 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/23/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. This chapter will make more sense if you read the previous chapters first, but you don't have to in order to enjoy it. All characters are well over 18. My thanks to Leslie Jones for encouraging me to use her Women's Republic characters.]

Nicole woke up early and felt disoriented. Her position as Commandant of the toughest reeducation camp in the Women's Republic Corrections Service was going swimmingly. She had promoted her two old veterans from her days as a barracks sergeant to the top noncom spots and they performed as well as she might have expected.

Now she awaited COL Rachel's report of her review and unless she was wildly dissembling, Nicole knew she would get high marks. She was starting to feel comfortable in her rank as Captain and Commandant. The male inmates of the camp, usually sent here because they had behaved very badly to the woman in their family, or their wives or girlfriends, were still amazed that this beautiful, young woman was in charge and highly adept at getting to accept that they were here to undergo major change in the way they regarded and treated all women.

She looked over at the other bed in her suite's large bedroom. She and her deputy, 1LT Cynthia, had been close friends from their days in the cadre at the Disciplinary Unit back at the headquarters of the Service in the capital. Fortunately, when the Commandant there, LTC Kate, had arranged for her to get a direct commission after minimal officer training, aiming to get Nicole selected for this camp's command post, she included Cynthia, intending for her to become a commissioned officer as well to serve as Nicole's next in command.

She and Cynthia decided to room together as they had at the old unit. They balanced each other deliciously. Nicole, the gorgeous and lithe blonde, did tend to be aggressive and impulsive; Cynthia was reserved and skilled at planning out any situation. Of course, Nicole, who was defiantly bi, as was Cynthia, auburn-haired and svelte, literally loved Cynthia's being in the same room and often in the same bed.

Linda duly reported to the Disciplinary Unit per LTC Kate's orders reinstating her as a Sergeant First Class several weeks ahead of when her suspension for bad conduct was scheduled to end. Linda had been reported for having sex with a man sent to the unit for retraining, which itself was unusual. When he was released from the unit, Linda was brought in and suspended for two months as a penalty for her bad behavior.

Kate, however, wanted her back. She summoned her and spoke to her about behaving properly; then she surprised Linda by reinstating her as of the beginning of the next week, took her to lunch at the officers' mess, and spent a few hours in her own bed with Linda.

Kate duly filed the paperwork and was herself taken aback when she was summoned to the office of General Annette, the Chief of Staff of the Corrections Service. This was very unusual, and Kate reported to the top uniformed officer's office on the top floor of the headquarters complex.

She was escorted into the inner sanctum and Annette greeted her formally but pleasantly, with a smile on her face.

"I suspect you're wondering, Kate, why I asked you to come here now," she began, as she saw the perplexed look Kate had on her attractive face.

Not needing Kate to respond, Annette proceeded. Kate knew that Annette did like her, as she had gleaned from her visits to the apartment Annette occupied with her wife Eleanor, who was also a close friend of Kate's.

"I saw the paperwork on the disciplining of SFC Linda," Annette began, "and I understand you have reinstated her ahead of schedule. I have no problem with that, but I feel that Linda has crossed the bad behavior line too many times. I'm not going to throw her out, because she's a good person and very competent noncom. However, I hope you won't be upset that I'm going to send her to Hergolia for a while so she can get her bearings back before she returns to your unit. You have an elite unit and I want her to understand that she has to re-earn her privilege of being part of it. Do you have anything I should know at this point?"

Kate knew she had no chance of changing Annette's mind on this case and wasn't about to extend herself so far as to try to keep Linda on board in Kate's unit now. She figured that if Linda behaved herself, she'd be able to get her back. And she did find the idea of Linda having to submit to the leadership of CPT Nicole and 1LT Cynthia a bit delicious to contemplate.

"I understand why you're doing this, General," Kate responded. "I hope you don't think I erred in what I did but I agree that Linda may well gain some benefit from your assignment. If you permit me to send a note to Nicole with your orders, I think I can help maximize Linda's reception and ultimate success there."

"That's fine, Colonel," Annette replied with a smile. "Please send me your note and I will have it dispatched to CPT Nicole. The orders to SFC Linda will be given to you to issue to her."

"Thank you so much, General," Kate smiled. "I'm glad to be totally in agreement with what you're doing, and I think all will benefit, including Linda."

"Thank you for your cooperation, Kate," Annette said, becoming more personal. "You know that I have great regard for your leadership of your unit, so I am especially pleased that you are on board here. And I appreciate your reporting here promptly." She stood, as did Kate, who saluted her and reversed herself and walked out calmly.

This indeed was a surprise for Kate, and she knew Linda would not be happy. However, she would be quite straightforward with Linda and hope for the best. She sat down when she returned to her office to draft her note to Nicole that would go with Annette's orders.

"Dear CPT Nicole,

"Please recognize that SFC Linda is being assigned to your camp cadre per the enclosed order issued by GEN Annette. The Chief of Staff believes that Linda needs to spend time serving in a camp. She was disciplined for misbehavior in our unit for improper conduct with a man whom she was supervising here. As it happens, she is now married to him.

"The Chief of Staff believes that SFC Linda will benefit from serving in your camp for a designated period. She and I both are of the view that we may rely on you to determine when SFC Linda should be returned to my unit. I will go so far as to state that I have total confidence in whatever decision you reach on that, including a possible decision on your part to retain her in your cadre for an indefinite term.

"I reinstated SFC Linda because I felt she understood her error and merited being brought back promptly. I think she will definitely gain from being under your supervision. Please do not hesitate me if any questions arise during her stay.

"Yours,

LTC Kate

Commandant, Disciplinary Unit"

Kate proceeded to have Linda report to her office. When Linda entered, she saw that Kate had a serious look on her face.

"I'll be very direct with you, Sergeant," Kate began. "The Chief of Staff called me in to tell me that she wanted you assigned to Hergolia Camp as a reorientation assignment. This was not my idea, but I was not inclined to protest because I generally feel the Chief of Staff knows what she's about. I know this will make your life more complicated because of your recent marriage, but this is the way things happen in the Service."

Linda's face dropped and she began instantly to think about being under the command of Nicole. She respected Nicole but did not regard her as a close friend and worried about what kind of reception she might get. However, she knew Kate was giving her an accurate account of what had led to this.

"I understand, Colonel," Linda said. "I brought this on myself, and I know the Chief of Staff is not totally a fan of mine. I'll do what I can to carry out my assignment and hope that I will get back here as soon as possible."

"I'm very appreciative of your positive attitude, Sergeant," Kate smiled. "I too will do what I can, but you understand that this is somewhat beyond my direct authority, and I will have to allow the assignment to proceed. I will write to CPT Nicole to let her know that I appreciate your work and capability and hope this assignment works out to everyone's benefit."

"Thank you, Colonel," Linda managed to say. "I'll do my best."

"Very good, Sergeant," Kate smiled. "I'll try to do what I can, but it may take a while."

She nodded that this was the conclusion of the meeting and Linda rose, saluted, and left the office.

When she reached her room--she was about to leave it for a suite she would occupy with her husband Al--she did let herself cry. She was a little worried about being under the authority of Nicole and Cynthia, to whom she had been senior at the unit until they received direct commissions and left for Hergolia.

She telephoned Al and said he should get a temporary lodging in the capital, perhaps his old place, and she would hope to either return from Hergolia as soon as she could swing it or maybe somehow be able to see him with some frequency. She noted, however, that she wasn't sure how she would be treated by Nicole and Cynthia.

Al told her he was sorry for what happened, but he knew she had no control over it. He said he'd wait for her, try to join her whenever and wherever she could arrange it, and would stick to his job for the duration of her assignment.

Linda once again packed her cases and arranged to be on the next transport to Hergolia. The transport left a few hours later and Linda took her orders with her.

CPT Nicole was surprised when the orders with Kate's note arrived on her computer. She called 1LT Cynthia in to discuss this development with her.

"This is quite something, Cyn," she grinned. "We have the divine Miss Linda here now, probably for as long as we want her. Should we assign her to be a barracks sergeant?"

"I think she will be very compliant, Nickie," Cynthia told her. "We have to resist the temptation to treat her roughly. She's an experienced noncom and let's surprise her by greeting her with friendliness and letting Louise and Penny take her from there."

"I mostly agree, Cyn," Nicole replied. "I'm going to talk to them now and suggest that they assign her to a barracks and keep a tight eye on her. If she screws up, I will let them know that they can come down hard on her."

"I think that's fine," Cynthia responded. "But don't be too emphatic with them. They're pros and we're not noncoms anymore. If she messes up, they know how to deal with that, and it will take us off the hook for bearing the burden of her conduct."

"Sounds good," Nicole smiled, and she decided to walk down to 1SG Louise's office. She arrived there and Louise was only slightly surprised to see her Commandant.

"Louise," Nicole began, "the Chief of Staff is sending SFC Linda to us for an assignment from the Disciplinary Unit. 1LT Cynthia and I were fellow noncoms there with her there. She had been suspended for improper behavior, namely screwing a man sent to that unit for retraining. She has since married him. She is an experienced noncom who should be fine serving as one of your barracks sergeants. I expect she will be fine, but I want you to feel entirely in control and to take whatever steps you find necessary if you have problems with her."

"That's fine, Commandant," Louise responded. "I'm assuming you'd prefer that I not involve you with her unless it becomes absolutely necessary."

"You're totally correct, Louise," Nicole answered, "as I know you are always likely to be." She smiled. "This is a challenge," she added, "especially for me, because she was senior to me at the Disciplinary unit. She may be resentful, but I think you will know just how to deal with her and manage her."

"I'll do my best, Captain," Louise responded, with her own smile. "Thanks for stopping by to fill me in on this situation."

"I have total faith in the ability of you and Penny to handle this," Nicole said. "I don't want to get involved mainly so I can let you handle this professionally and not have personal background interfere with the efficient operation here."

"Thanks again, Commandant," Louise said, with a smile. "You know I appreciate your confidence in our handling this kind of thing."

"Absolutely," Nicole said, and she stood as Louise did as well and saluted her.

Nicole left and thought about how much she liked being in charge of this camp.

Soon, Linda arrived on the transport and was ushered into 1SG Louise's office. She introduced herself and Louise told her to have a seat.

"Welcome to Hergolia, Sergeant," Louise said. "I don't expect you to have been happy at being assigned here, but we are proud of our reputation as tough and efficient. I hope you will have a satisfying time here and that you will benefit from your experience, both what you bring and what you will take away.

"I understand you were suspended so you have been through some travail," Louise went on. "I'm going to assign you to a barracks as barracks sergeant since you definitely have the grade for that. I suppose it's worth mentioning that the Field First and I were barracks sergeants, along with CPT Nicole, whom I know you know."

"Top, thanks for your confidence in me," SFC Linda replied with enthusiasm. "I regard this as a chance to show you and all of them that I've got what's needed to make it in this Service. You call on me and I'll be there. I've been in two other camps and I'm proud to join you here because you have a great tradition here. And yes, I did work with the Commandant back at my old unit and I have the utmost regard for her. Thank you."

"I'm delighted to hear that from you, Sergeant," Louise answered. "You be here for us, and we'll be here for you."

Linda went off with MSG Penny to take control of her new barracks. The last barracks sergeant had been rotated out at her request. Linda wouldn't get a chance to speak with her because she was off on R&R. Then she'd report to headquarters for her next posting.

MSG Penny introduced her to the men in the barracks. SFC Linda spoke briefly and slowly. "I know you men aren't delighted to be here," she said. "This place is far from everything but on the other hand, it has a well-deserved reputation for achieving its goals and I mean to keep that up. Behave yourself in your pink panties and I'll promote you--on an individual basis--to men's clothes. Do what you're told, and we'll get along fine. Try and fuck with me and I'll make you regret it. Just because I don't have a cane and whip on my belt doesn't mean you won't feel both if you act up or act out, whatever the hell you might do. Don't do it. You all just got here. You may not know the rep we have here. I've been in other camps. This one is tough. But we don't sweat the small stuff. As I said, don't be an asshole. Don't look up my skirt or any of the cadre's."

"`Thank you, Sergeant," MSG Penny said. She liked the way Linda asserted herself.

Later that night, Linda walked over to the cadre common room. SGT Geraldine was there. She was younger than Linda by several years and had been assaulted by one of the men in her barracks a few weeks earlier. Linda knew that the other sergeants had come down hard on the shithead who assaulted Gerry.

"I'm new here," Linda said with a grin, "but not to the Service. Pleased to be here and to meet you."

"Glad to meet you," SGT Geraldine sad with a grin. "You didn't ask to come here, did you?"

"Nah," SFC Linda answered. "I fucked up. Literally. I fucked a guy assigned to be retrained at our unit, the Disciplinary Unit. Then when they suspended me, I married him. He's back in the capital. So no, just because of that, I didn't ask to come here. But I've been in the capital too long. The Chief of Staff sent me here, and it wasn't because she wanted to give me a gift. Doesn't matter, I'm fine with being here. I know the rep this place has, and I worked at my unit with your Commandant."

"She's cool," Geraldine said. "I know she's made waves, but I like her and she stood behind me when this asshole tried to beat me up. That's the kind of Commandant I respect."

"She's tough," Linda agreed. "In a way, I feel I'm like her because I've gotten into trouble with big shots like she did, and I want to put my act back together."

"You're at the right place," Geraldine said. "Hey, I'm off duty now and I guess you are too. Join me in my room for a drink."

"Thanks," Linda smiled. "I'd love to."

They walked into Geraldine's barracks. The retrainees were out on an exercise. Geraldine took Linda into her nicely appointed room and poured Linda and herself two gins-and-tonic. They toasted.

Linda looked good in her uniform. She was in shape and her auburn hair was lustrous. Geraldine also had a nice compact build, and a tight Afro. Linda had had good experience with Black noncoms. She was pleasantly responsive when Geraldine put her arms around her, held her tight, and kissed her. She responded with a nice tongue kiss.

The two lay down on Geraldine's amply sized bed. Geraldine unzipped her uniform skirt, as did Linda. Then each gently lowered the other's standard white cotton panties. Geraldine was shaved and Linda had a nicely trimmed auburn bush.

She was the newbie here if not in the Service. So, she crawled over between the younger sergeant's legs and licked her pretty Black pussy. Geraldine unbuttoned Linda's uniform shirt and then her own. Now each of them unhooked the other's standard white bra. Geraldine had a proud 38D chest and Linda's was a nice 36C.

They teased each other's nipples and then Geraldine slipped a finger then two into Linda's pussy. Linda was happy to be fingered and welcomed the third finger into her slit. She responded by petting Geraldine and licking her twat some more. The fingers were successfully her bringing her off and she reciprocated by getting her tongue into Geraldine's pussy and fingers into her bottom.

It didn't take long for them both to cum hard.

"Good show, Linda babe," Geraldine whispered huskily. "You're good," Linda responded as she kept her fingers in the younger noncom's asshole.

She felt the tip of an oncoming movement inside Geraldine's rectum. "You're gonna make your doody soon, sister," Linda gushed. "Go ahead," she went on, "do it on my hand."

Geraldine pushed hard and a large dark brown turd emerged from her hole and Linda seized it and put it in a tissue. Then she gave it a loving lick as Geraldine looked on approvingly. Linda then applied her experienced tongue to Geraldine's fairly clean anus. She tasted the acrid flavor of Geraldine's anal rosette and then kissed her so Geraldine could taste her own poo.

She picked up the chamber pot she had been issued and invited Linda to squat over it and piss. Linda was ready to relieve her bladder and her pee streamed out and hit the bottom of the pot. After she finished, Geraldine put it under her and pissed right into Linda's foaming brew.

The two lay down and cuddled, then they re-dressed and went outside into the sunny day. Their timing was impeccable. No sooner were they outside the barracks than none other than CPT Nicole came by.

"Hi, Linda," she said merrily. "Glad to have you aboard."

"Thanks, Captain," Linda said with due respect. "SGT Geraldine has been briefing me about how things work here and I'm very happy to be here. Congratulations on your assignment."

"You'll find that there's less pressure here than at our old unit," Nicole told her. "We make it clear to these guys that they're here to be retrained and when they do what they're supposed to, they finish their time here and are on their way. SGT Geraldine is one of our newer cadres and is doing a terrific job."