Kate Returns Home Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Commandant," SGT Geraldine said proudly.

"SFC Linda," Nicole continued, "I'm glad to have here as cadre because you have great experience. You and I both have had ups and downs, which is why I'm glad you're here. You know what it means to do a good job and get recognized. You keep doing a good job here and I'll see you get what's coming to you deservedly. OK?"

"Yes, indeed, Ma'am," Linda responded warmly. "Yes, indeed, thank you."

Nicole took a salute from both sergeants and was on her way. Back in her own suite, she related her contact with Linda to 1LT Cynthia. They locked their door after notifying the guard that they were in for the night. The guard stayed on duty until relieved as the Commandant's suite was always guarded.

Cynthia lovingly undressed her close friend who was her boss. She enjoyed being second-in-command and Nicole knew that Cyn would watch her back.

"So, tell me what happened when you saw Linda," she asked Nicole.

"Linda is flying right, I think," Nicole replied. "She was with SGT Geraldine and that was a good sign. Gerry is good people, and she will keep Linda's head on straight. I'm sure they were in each other's pants already and that's OK, too."

"Linda used to be a little full of herself, wasn't she, when we were back there, Nickie?" Cynthia questioned Nicole.

"Yep, she could be a pill," Nicole responded. "But she was a little like me. She was good enough to make it in our old unit, just to get there from being out in the camps and centers. She has some spirit, though, so she got into trouble with big shots, like Kate and Annette. That's why she's here, by the way. Annette didn't like Kate's welcoming her back early so she sent her out here. I'm pleased she seems ok about making the best of it."

"I'll keep an eye on things with her," Cynthia said. "She was tight with Denise and Denise didn't always look out for us, did she?"

"Nah," Nicole answered. "I think we did all right when she was here because she's smart enough not to screw with COL Rachel. But we have to make sure she doesn't try to mess with us. Linda will help with that when I make it clear to her that we want her to tell Denise how great it is here. I love this camp because we don't act like prima donnas, Cyn."

"Good enough, Nickie," Cynthia responded with a grin. "But let me talk to Linda now. I think I can get through to her that we can give her a good send-off if she plays nicely with us here."

"As always, you darling," Nicole gushed, "you've hit it on the head." She stripped and spread her legs on the bed. Cynthia shed her uniform and her bra and panties. Then she crawled between Nicole's gorgeous legs and started licking and sucking her sweet blonde pussy. She loved Nickie and wasn't jealous of her friend. She knew she had the smarts to make it in the Service, but it was good to be supporting Nickie because Nickie had the balls.

* * * *

Al was back in his old apartment in the capital, heading to his office just like he used to. He was hoping Linda would get R&R soon so he could have her here in his bed. He really did love her. She even had been good to him in dealing with his occasional bedwetting.

It still happened to him, and she had been working with him on improving his wake-up reflex, based on her experience in the clinic at the center where she had been stationed. She had shown him how he could help himself by not drinking after 6 P.M. for a while and staying off alcohol altogether.

He wasn't wearing diapers now but used the incontinence panties that Linda had gotten him through the Service clothing point. These were actually almost the same as the period panties so many women in the Republic now wore when they were menstruating. Al wasn't humiliated like some guys in the Republic were when their wives put them in panties. He knew Linda was doing it to help him, and no one else had ever done that for him.

He called Eleanor to ask her if he could meet her for a drink to discuss Linda's situation with her. Eleanor wasn't too well disposed toward him and was very happy she no longer had a marriage that included a man. She calmly told him she'd meet him but wasn't sure how much she could do for him.

When they met at a convenient bar near where Al lived, she ordered nonalcoholic cocktails for them. Al said he was off booze and Eleanor nodded approvingly.

"You know that I got you into the Disciplinary unit," she said coolly. "Otherwise, you might have been at the camp where Linda now is, which you wouldn't have liked. I'm sort of sorry you fucked up Linda's situation, but I think she will do well out of the fetid Service atmosphere here."

Al thanked her and said he still felt bad for having caused Linda so much trouble.

"You were the one who realized she wanted a man," Eleanor advised him. "You should feel good about that, but you shouldn't have been so obvious in fucking her where you would be found out."

"I know," he confessed, "but I was still hoping that for her sake, you could speak to your wife. I know you don't like to get involved, but she just took a dislike to Linda, and I feel she's been unfair to her."

"Sorry about that," Eleanor snapped, "because I like your wife a lot. But Linda brought much of what's happened to her on herself. She's still a good friend, and I invited her originally to stay with Denise in my apartment back in the second city, where you were a few weeks ago. But she may not have told you that she frosted Annette back when she was brought along to a dinner when we at Goose Cookers completed signing a big procurement. She wasn't involved but they brought her along because they liked her. Al," she emphasized, "she got drunk and Annette was furious, rightly so."

"I had an idea that something like that happened," Al answered. "What do you think we can do?"

"Let her get her feet wet at Hergolia," Eleanor advised. "She knows Nicole, who had a history of getting into trouble herself. I think she can hit it off there and then I can tell Annette that she's been brought round to the bright side. She can then get back to her old unit here if she wants to. Frankly, she's better off being where she is now, since she fucked up when she was here.

"Once she shows Nicole she's on her team," Eleanor added, "Nicole will want her here to look out for Nicole's long-term interest. Kate is much nicer about Nickie now, but she'll never be wholly up on her. Then, I can work on Kate for Linda. It's very good that Kate and Nicole are now playing nice with each other."

"Gosh, Eleanor," Al said blankly, "you sure know what the score is in the Service."

Eleanor laughed. "Al, you forget that Denise and Linda roomed at my place, and that was because I sent Jackson to their camp. Also, Annette took a liking to Kate, and that made my relationship with her become more than just friendly."

She grinned. "I figured that was the case," he replied.

"Keep that to yourself," Eleanor said sharply. "I've learned from Kate. I'm going to have you over for dinner and you are going to be caned by my wife. That will take away some of her annoyance at both you and Linda.

Al told her he was really grateful for what she could do. "You know that Linda has turned my life around," he said. "I wouldn't tell this to anyone else. She's mostly cured a bad embarrassing problem of mine."

"I don't want to embarrass you," Eleanor said coolly, "but please explain that to me."

"OK," Al said, "I trust you completely. Mostly because you've been a good friend to Linda. Linda has almost totally cured my bedwetting. She's used some of your Goose Cooker panties, by the way."

"That's marvelous," Eleanor said with enthusiasm, "I'm really pleased to hear that."

"You probably saw that I'm off booze now, too," Al admitted.

"That's good," Eleanor stated. "I bet it's helped your engineering work, too."

"It has," Al replied, "and I have no problem wearing those panties."

"I know I'm being presumptuous in coming to you for help for Linda," he said. "You should know that she did not put me up to this."

"Don't worry about that," Eleanor snapped. "Linda speaks to me herself often enough, so don't get the idea that you are calling the shots. I'm going to tell my wife that you feel responsible in part for what has befallen Linda. That way, she can cane you and feel she has been dealing with the whole issue of Linda as well."

"Can I ask what kind of caning she's likely to give me?" Al asked, starting to worry about what he'd gotten himself into.

"She only gives one kind, Al," Eleanor grinned. "I met her when she was Senior Correctional Officer at the Supreme Court. She has caned some of the most important people--women--in this republic of ours. She is incredibly skilled. I'm not telling tales out of school, but I saw her cane three Supreme Court justices."

"Wow," Al gaped in astonishment. "That's incredible."

"Not at all," Eleanor said, "it involved me so I'm not going to say any more about it. When I let you know to come over for dinner, make sure you wear the Goose Cooker period panties I once gave Linda. Don't get angry but I'm going to let Annette know about your bedwetting background, too."

Al gritted his teeth and wanted to plead with her not to shame him. He knew, however, that it would cut no weight with her, and he needed her to get to see Annette.

Eleanor was as good as her word. She telephoned him and told him the night he was going to be asked over for dinner. She reminded him to wear the GC panties.

Al replied that Linda had taken all of her clothes with her. Eleanor told him to go to the Goose Cookers store in the capital and she gave him the product number.

"I'm going to call the sales manager and tell her what you need now," she advised, "so you go over later and pick the panties up."

Al thanked her and an hour later, walked down to the large Goose Cookers store in the main shopping district of the capital. He walked up to the inquiry desk and said he had been told to ask for the manager. The woman at the desk was young and lovely-looking and Al immediately had a hard-on.

She noticed and smiled as she told him to cool down and sit over where she pointed so she would go notify the manager.

"Do what I say," she warned him cutely, "or I'll have to punish you right out here." Her face was hard now, and he knew she would not hesitate to bare his bottom and cane him right there. Young women in the Republic these days had no hesitation in dealing with men that way.

Soon, a tough-looking lady who was probably in her 30's came out and told him to stand up. "I'm Sharon, and I'm the manager here," she said coolly. "How can I help you?"

"I was instructed by Miss Eleanor to come see you about a purchase I need to make."

"Yes, Eleanor has contacted me," Sharon grinned. "You're the guy who needs the period panties, I gather."

Al blushed at her loud mention of the garment he had to wear soon.

"Yes, Ma'am," he said respectfully. "That's exactly what I need."

"Come back into my office," Sharon said as if she were ordering him to follow her.

He did do what she said and followed her, staring at her tight skirt which, probably on purpose, showed a clearly visible panty line.

When they were in her office, Sharon closed the door and told Al to stand on the fitting platform, a slightly elevated wooden stand. He again did what she said.

Then she told him to take off his slacks and any underpants. Blushing more, he complied, and Sharon saw his hard-on and laughed.

"I'm going to measure your waist and your cock," she said bluntly. Taking a tape measure, she wrapped it around his waist and then took his cock in her hand, held it tightly, and put the tape measure on it.

"Hmm," she said, "just about makes 61/2 inches. Not exactly the biggest I've seen."

Now, Al was red-faced with embarrassment. But he kept his cool. He knew she would not hesitate to cane him in this very room. He watched as she opened the closet, delved into a drawer, and pulled out a pair of pink panties. She handed them to him, with the order, "Put these on."

He again did what she said, and she felt the fit between his legs, on his cock, and pressed into his anal recess.

"These will do," she said. "Take them back to Jemima and she'll ring you up. Please remember to give my fond regards to Miss Eleanor."

He said that he would do exactly what she requested.

"That was not a request, worm," she snapped. "You just do what I've told you."

He apologized and made his way back to the inquiry desk where Jemima took the panties, held them up so everyone could see what he was getting, and then rang up the sale and accepted his cash. He added in a generous tip, although he knew it was unnecessary.

Jemima smiled and told him that his responsible woman clearly had trained him well. "Enjoy the panties," she said loudly as he departed hastily. He thanked her for her help.

The next night he went to the plush apartment building where Eleanor and Annette resided. The desk clerk responded to his telling him who he was visiting by taking him to the elevator and pressing in a code.

Al stepped into the elevator, and it sped to a floor that the clerk had entered. When he saw the doors open, he stepped out and there was one apartment door in front of him. He rang the bell and Eleanor soon opened the door and welcomed him.

He followed her into the well-appointed living room and a woman somewhat older than Eleanor was sitting there and barely acknowledged him.

"This is Al, Annette," Eleanor said blandly. "He's now Linda's husband."

"You were responsible for her getting into some nasty trouble," Annette said bluntly.

"I'm sorry, Miss," Al groveled. "I was so taken with her that I lost control of myself, and I guess she liked me because she answered positively when I asked her to marry me."

"Get your pants down now," Annette snapped.

He complied and she saw he was wearing the Goose Cookers pink period panties.

"Why do you need to wear those?" she asked. "You don't have periods, do you? You're not a trans male, are you?"

Al said he was not trans, but that Linda was training him to gradually eliminate his bedwetting. His face turned red when he said that, and his erection was obvious in the pink panties.

"So that's why you're wearing those panties, then, I gather?" Annette then observed.

"Yes, Ma'am," he responded.

"I'm going to punish you for getting Linda into trouble," she announced. "I assume you didn't get her preggers," she added.

"As far as I know, Ma'am," Al answered, "my wife isn't pregnant. In fact, she has told me what birth control pills she is on."

"Thank you for that information," Annette said icily. "I'm sure she's pleased that you discuss such matters with others."

"I'm sorry, Ma'am," Al said slavishly. "I thought I should mention it."

"Don't talk about your wife's intimate matters without being specifically asked," Annette told him, as if she were addressing a child.

She came over and pulled his panties down to his knees.

"About an average-sized prick," she said glancingly to Eleanor.

"Get over the end of the couch and stick your bottom out." When he did what she ordered, she put on a plastic glove, slathered a bit of lube on it, and expertly slipped her finger into Al's anal opening.

This surprised him but he kept calm. She pulled it out and told Eleanor, "He's not all that dirty in there. Do you need to use the potty?" she asked him.

"No, Ma'am," he answered.

"Good," she said, "but don't ask because you will be denied permission."

He was worried but he needn't have wasted much time thinking about it. He felt her lay a cane across his bare bottom, and then she must have drawn it back, and fired. He felt a harsh sting on his bottom cheeks and then it ignited his nerves inside his butt and he had trouble keeping from screaming.

Annette now settled into a rhythm. She struck with her cane above the middle, then below, moving the cane precisely each time about another half-inch in either direction. After he had started screaming out, she looked at Eleanor who was watching dutifully.

"I've given him six, in recognition of his six incher," Annette commented. "Does he need more?"

"When did you last wet your bed?" Eleanor asked.

Al was now truly distraught, but he answered, "About two weeks ago, Ma'am."

"That was when Linda was with you, if I'm correct?" she replied.

"Yes, Ma'am," he said. "My wife was training me at the time."

"Did she cane you for bedwetting?" Eleanor continued.

"No, Ma'am," Al ventured, "but she did punish me."

Eleanor followed up by asking him how he was punished.

"She had me lie in the tub, Miss," he said, "and then she squatted over my face and peed on me."

"An appropriate disciplinary response," Eleanor commented sarcastically.

"I'm giving him more," Annette announced. "Poor Linda, taking on a bedwetting little wimp like him."

She stood behind him again and told him to count each stroke, starting with one. She delivered five stingers, and he managed to count them. Then she aimed just below his bottom cheeks, where they met his thighs, and walloped him there.

He screamed and Annette told him he could stand, recover his panties, and then his slacks.

Al re-dressed himself as she told him he could.

Eleanor had looked at Annette who gave her s signal and she said to Al that he could go now.

"Thank you, Miss Eleanor, and thank you, General," he said as he went out the door.

* * * *

Eleanor discussed what had happened during Al's visit with Annette.

"He's really a nice man," Eleanor suggested. "I probably am responsible in part for what happened to him.

"How so?" Annette asked as she held her wife in her arms, hugged her, and they kissed happily.

"I got him into Kate's unit for retraining because a friend of mine, you don't know her, her name's Dorothy, was annoyed with him," Eleanor quietly recounted the story.

"He was supervised to some extent by Linda," Eleanor continued, "and apparently they hit it off and she took him back to her room and fucked him. This got reported to Kate, and she had him thrown out without a completion certificate, and put him on the warning list, which as you know, meant that if he got into any trouble, he would be sent to a reeducation camp. Then Kate called Linda in and suspended her for 60 days."

"Kate liked Linda and thought she was capable despite her having some blots on her record, as you are aware," Eleanor went on. "She decided to take her back and then you felt that Linda needed some shaking up, I guess, and you had her dispatched to Hergolia, where she's been made a barracks sergeant. She was a great friend of SFC Denise, who accompanied COL Rachel on her recent review."

"Can I find out from CPT Nicole how she has been behaving there" Annette said curiously, then added, "Of course I can," she laughed, "it's the least I can ask for as Chief of Staff, right?"

"What are you thinking of?" Eleanor asked her, "if I may ask."

"Of course you may, darling, you know I love you so much," Annette smiled.

"I'm going to send a note to Nicole, asking her--I don't want it to sound like an order but of course she will treat it as one--to report to me every month on Linda's performance and behavior. If she keeps her nose clean there for six months, I'll let her go back to Kate's unit if Kate still wants her. I suspect Linda will want to return because of her husband. Otherwise, she would be better off staying with Nicole."

"That sounds wise," Eleanor responded. "You always know what's needed. By the way, I'm planning on getting Nicole back with Kate to do some commercials for some new undies we're bringing out soon."

"Eleanor," Annette said with enthusiasm, "I owe you for bringing that off so well. I think it really improved our image with the women we wanted to impress."