Kate Returns Home Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, love," Eleanor said happily. "You know how I liked it when you praise my work."

"You're right," Annette said slyly. "I have a feeling that some little girl has a very wet pussy right now."

They then walked, arm in arm, to their bedroom.

* * * *

Nicole woke Cynthia up early when she reviewed her messages.

"Sweetie," Nicole said quietly, "I need your help on this. I just got a message from the Chief of Staff. She wants me personally to send her a report every month for six months on Linda's 'performance and behavior'. She must have her panties in a knot about Linda, don't you think?'

"I'm sort of sorry for Linda, Nickie," Cynthia said. "She wasn't always wonderful to us, but she's a good noncom and knows a lot about how things should be run. She made a mistake which, I'll daresay, wasn't the only time someone made that mistake."

Nicole didn't blush although she knew Cynthia meant Nicole's dalliance with Kate's husband when Kate had him sent for reeducation and he landed in Nicole's barracks here, back when she was a barracks sergeant.

"Yep, Cyn," Nicole observed coolly, "I can't deny it. He was a good lay. I need a good hosing from you with the monster to cool me down."

She pulled down her pajama bottoms and lay on the bed, spreading her legs brazenly.

Cynthia picked up a huge 12-inch dildo from her night table drawer, gave it a dab or three with the lube tube, and then lay next to Nicole and slowly pushed the dildo into Nicole's cute little pussy. Nicole showed a bit of response to the monster's invading her cunt, but started writhing and bucking her hips when Cynthia began thrusting the dildo in and out. Soon, Cynthia could tell from her breathing that her great friend had orgasmed.

"That was great, sweetie," Nicole managed to gasp. "I really needed that."

"I'm going to speak with Louise," she now announced to Cynthia. "I want her to make sure Linda knows she's being watched and not to sweat it. Do you agree?"

"I think that makes sense," Cynthia responded. "But I think you need to speak directly to Linda, too. If you're direct with her, and maybe if I'm there too, she'll see that you're wanting to help her."

"Good ideas, Cyn, as always," Nicole answered.

Later that morning, when Nicole and Cynthia had dressed and enjoyed a nice light breakfast, Nicole sent word that she wanted 1SG Louise to come to her office.

When Louise reported shortly after getting the message, she was not all that surprised to find 1LT Cynthia sitting there with CPT Nicole.

"Louise," Nicole began, "thank you for coming up so promptly. I need to go over something with you. Don't sweat, nothing's wrong. You probably know that SFC Linda was sent here by the Chief of Staff, and it wasn't because she was a good girl."

Louise looked a trifle nonplused, but said, "Can you maybe enlighten me, Chief?"

"Sure," Nicole answered lightly. "Linda got into trouble because she was supervising a guy at the Disciplinary unit and she fell for him. Sort of surprising, because Linda, like quite a few in the Service, doesn't tend to go with guys, if you get my drift. But she clearly fell for him, and she had him up to her room and did the nasty with him. Someone reported her to LTC Kate, who basically had no option but to suspend her. She could've given her the total heave-ho, but even though I've had my ups and downs with Kate, she's good people.

"Kate decided to reinstate her before her suspension was up," Nicole continued, "and when Annette heard about it, she thought Kate had been too easy on her. I'm telling you all of this because you are going to be involved. The Chief of Staff had seen Linda behave badly, and obviously wasn't happy to see her get what she saw as preferential treatment. Frankly, if it wouldn't crap on her record even more, if you get my drift, the best thing we could do for Linda is put her in the box."

Louise looked surprised at that.

"No, I'm not doing that," Nicole went on, "because even though the Chief of Staff would like it, I'm sure, it would go on her record and we can't do that silently purely to please Annette. But she has sent me a message that is really an order. She wants a monthly report from me on Linda's 'performance and behavior' for six months. I think she'll spring her after that. If it weren't for Linda's husband--I wish I had that shithead here--Linda might very well stay on with us because she's out of the headquarters backstabbing. But I need you to keep tabs on her. I'm going to be direct with her and tell her what's happening. She'll know she needs to keep her nose clean, as well as her cunt, if you get my drift."

"Captain," Louise responded, "I get your message. As always, I really appreciate that you don't beat around the bush, so to speak," she grinned and Nicole laughed appreciatively. "I'll make sure to keep you posted."

"Thanks, Louise," Nicole assured her. "I know you have a lot to keep track of, and I wanted you to know what this was about. It's beyond both our pay grades, and 1LT Cynthia's here too."

"Got it, Captain," Louise confirmed.

"OK then," Nicole said pleasantly. "Thanks again for your help. You can go."

Louise stood and saluted them both and departed.

"She's such a good scout," Cynthia said after Louise was gone.

"Yes, she is," Nicole replied, "and part of it is that I can speak her language."

"Yes, you can," Cynthia assured her, "and now you need to speak to Linda, right?"

"Yes, and that will be slightly harder," Nicole mused.

She had Linda sent for and in about ten minutes, Linda came to the Commandant's impressive office. She wasn't shocked to see 1LT Cynthia there.

"SFC Linda reporting, Ma'am," Linda said formally upon entering and saluting.

"At ease, Sergeant," Nicole said pleasantly. "Please sit."

"I was happy to leave your briefing here to 1SG Louise, in whom I have total confidence," Nicole began. "But now I need to let you know what has been happening, and don't be worried, it's all ok, especially if we all know what the story is."

"I appreciate your calling me in," Linda responded.

"You're quite welcome," Nicole went on. "Linda, we didn't always see eye to eye back in the Disciplinary unit, but I respected you and still do as a good, experienced, very able noncom, then and now. From what I'm told, you've already settled in and taken control of your barracks and are working well with your peers, the sergeants here.

"I'll be blunt," she continued. "You fucked up royally and LTC Kate was very good about it, under the circumstances. But because of your record, I think, the Chief of Staff has a stick up her royal bottom about you. I gather you misbehaved at a dinner a while back. Alas, she doesn't forget that stuff.

Linda blanched at the mention of her indiscretion, which did occur quite a while ago.

"I said that you needn't worry, and I meant it," Nicole said. "The

Chief of Staff has asked me personally to send her a monthly report on your 'performance and behavior' for six months. I think what that means is that if you keep your nose clean, you'll be allowed to go back to the Disciplinary unit, if you want to. If you don't, we likely will be very happy if you stay. You're good people. As I said, I respect you because you have known how to do your job very well. I hope you will take this the right way because I'm only saying it to get the point across. Not only do I respect you but regardless of our past contacts, I like you a lot.

"Here's the deal," Nicole said. "You play ball with us and keep doing a great job as barracks sergeant here and I'll send off the reports with glowing comments. But I said you have to keep your nose clean. You also, pardon my French, have to keep your cunt clean. Don't make the mistake I once made here. Don't fuck any of the men here. I think you get that. To me, that's the only thing that could screw you, and I don't mean literally."

Linda looked a bit shaken. "I think I owe you a lot of thanks, Commandant," Linda said in a small voice. "I did make a mistake and I probably would like to stay here. I do have to think about my husband. That may affect what I decide, assuming I get the chance to decide. But I do really appreciate your advice and your expression of support. You're right, we didn't always see eye to eye. But we both had to learn stuff, too. Both of us had our moments, so to speak, with LTC Kate. I think we both figured that one out, didn't we? I can do what you said, and I will."

"I'm going to tell you one more thing," Nicole now said, "and I don't want you mentioning it to anyone, anyone. Don't ask how I know, but I do. Your husband did the right thing--I also know he got advice on what to do. He went to the Chief of Staff and submitted to her personally disciplining him. Frankly, I think this was the least he could do for you given what happened to you because of him. But I'm also happy you found someone you loved. He may not tell you about this but I think he will. And then I hope you tell him he did right. I think that working together, we can get you back to where you want and need to be, whether here or at the Disciplinary unit."

Linda looked very surprised and both Nicole and Cynthia figured she hadn't known about what Al had done.

Linda had trouble speaking now. Finally, she did respond to the Commandant's advice.

"Thanks so much, Captain," she began. "I think you'll understand this. I normally would not go this route, but I have a request to make. I would feel a lot better if wither you or 1LT Cynthia would take the trouble to discipline me as you see fit. I was a bad girl, and I should be punished in the way we know is the most effective in our Service."

CPT Nicole's respect for SFC Linda rose exponentially when she heard Linda ask to be punished.

"All right," she said, "I totally see what you're saying and I'm certainly agreeable to it. I'm going to ask 1LT Cynthia to discipline you now."

Cynthia was not all that surprised, and she coolly stood, as did SFC Linda.

"Lift your skirt, Sergeant," Cynthia said in a direct, straightforward tone. "Keep it above your waist. Now, lie across the punishment horse over there," she said, pointing to the implement in Nicole's office. Linda did walk to it, lifted her skirt above her waist, which disclosed her plain white cotton panties.

Cynthia came over and stood behind her. Then she reached out and pulled down Linda's panties, exposing her fairly large bare bottom. Linda now lay across the horse and spread her legs, disclosing a full view of her anus and her pussy.

Nicole had a rack of punishment implements next to the horse and Cynthia selected a medium-sized whip. She swished it in the air. Then she aimed it and began applying strong strokes to Linda's pale bottom. Each time the whip crackled when it hit Linda's cheeks. After a dozen stinging strokes, Cynthia lay the whip down well below Linda's crotch. She then expertly snapped it, not with full force. It hit right on Linda's exposed pussy. She screamed. Then Cynthia applied the whip up again to Linda's furrow, aiming to strike both her pussy and anus. It hit perfectly and Linda screamed even more.

"The discipline has been completed, Captain," Cynthia stated, and saluted Nicole.

"Thank you, Lieutenant," Nicole declared. "Would you please attend to the Sergeant?"

Cynthia turned to Linda, still sprawled across the horse, quietly sobbing. She took a container of soothing cream from the shelf and carefully and very lightly applied it to Linda's vulva and anus, and the area between her legs between them. She had a very easy, comforting touch and made sure to be very considerate in soothing Linda's tender and wounded pussy and anus.

It did apparently soothe Linda's pain, at least in part.

"Thank you, Lieutenant," Linda managed to thank her.

"You're welcome, Sergeant," Cynthia responded. "I hope you agree with the course we described. I agree with it in full."

Nicole smiled as Linda cautiously pulled her panties up and let her skirt down.

"I also appreciate your being as direct as you were in advising me, Captain," Linda smiled. "I want you to know I respect you more than ever. And you too, Lieutenant."

She stood at attention and saluted Nicole and Cynthia. Then Nicole said she could go. She reversed her position and calmly walked out of the office.

After she had left, Nicole said to Cynthia: "She's a true trouper."

"I'm also proud of you, Cyn," she added. "I know you really didn't enjoy whipping her cunt. But it's what she expected, though she might have figured you'd use the cane. I like the way you handled her. I'm not making light of this because it's too serious to do that. But I'll ask you if it ever comes to where I need that treatment. Of course, you recall that Kate and Helene both put me in the box. Is that as bad as being whipped down there?"

"I can't speculate or comment on that, Nickie," Cynthia said a bit more lightly. "I didn't like having to do it, but Linda asked to be disciplined and she wouldn't have liked it if we went easy on her."

Nicole said they needed to go up to their suite. When they were there, she locked the door.

"There's something I want you to help me with," she said coyly. "Don't worry, I don't want you to whip my cunt. At least, not right now. But I want you to trim my bush. I love it and you know it's blonde like my head. But you know how I want it trimmed, right?"

Cynthia grinned and jocularly told Nicole she had better take off her uniform skirt and her panties, then lie on the bed with her legs well apart.

"I know, Nickie," she giggled, "that you like to show your stuff, don't you?"

The usually imperturbable Nicole giggled too and blushed. "I don't blush very often, as you know, Cyn," she said, "but you got to me."

Cynthia picked up a good pair of scissors and began shortening Nicole's long pubic hairs. Then she took a mechanical clipper and lightly went over Nicole's blonde triangle with it and had set it so the hair would be clipped to about 3/4 of an inch and trimmed so that no hairs extended beyond the triangle. It wasn't at all now trimmed to be a landing strip; it was a short-haired pubic triangle. No hairs would poke out of Nicole's panties.

"I'd better shave you on the sides and through your legs, darling," Cynthia now said.

"OK," Nicole answered. "Finish me up."

Cynthia came back with a shaving bomb and a safety razor. She soaped up Nicole's vulva, labia, and pubes, and all the way through to and around her recessed little anal opening. Then she used the small razor carefully and shaved the hair in those places, leaving her pubic triangle as she had clipped it. She washed off the whole area and brought over a mirror for Nicole to examine the result.

"Great, Cyn, you did it perfectly," she said happily.

"You can do something for me, Nickie," Cynthia responded. "Would you put that big dildo in me and bring me off, and also fill me in back with a plug."

Nicole took the dildo that Cynthia had earlier fucked her with and slowly inserted it into Cynthia's pussy after Cyn had lifted her skirt and lowered her panties. Then she had Cynthia lift her legs into the diaper position and carefully placed a medium-sized butt plug into her anal opening. Cynthia loved it when Nicole began to thrust the dildo in and out and then when Nickie wiggled the butt plug inside her.

Soon, Cynthia exploded from the stimulation in both of her orifices. "You really know how to make this girl happy," she said as she came down and drew Nicole to her for a deep hug and kiss.