Kate Returns Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate had played this way with enough women in the Service that she could evaluate Marie's prowess as superior. Marie realized that she had cut a break because Kate had had her first morning pee so this one wasn't as strong as that had been.

Kate's stream faded off and Marie managed to ask her if she'd like to be dried.

Kate answered that that would be lovely, and Marie lifted her head up to lick Kate's open vulva from her clit down to her anal opening. She applied her tongue cleverly and even insinuated it into Kate's vaginal vault.

It became clear to Kate that Marie knew what she was about. She kept herself from focusing on the likelihood that Marie had given Steve, Kate's dad, plenty of blowjobs. Kate was getting very turned on and warm from Marie's tongue. She was moving up and down in her squatting posture and suddenly felt herself go off in the most pleasant fashion.

She reached down and pulled Marie up into her arms. There was a distinct smell of pee on Marie's streaked face. Kate found herself turned on by realizing it was her pee. She took a cloth and generously wiped Marie's face. Then she and Marie embraced, and Kate thanked her for her service.

She helped Marie get dressed and then adjusted her own clothing. Soon, they were sitting at the breakfast table and Kate was asking the two men--Steve, her dad, and Steve Jr., her brother--how they were faring at their offices. Steve said things were good, especially because Jan was there and kept a lot of things going well. He also complimented Marie for her work there.

Steve Jr. frowned and said he had a boss who was a bitch on wheels.

Kate's face darkened at Steve Jr.'s comment.

"It's not a very good idea, Steve," she said, "to speak that way about your office chief. She can make your life quite miserable if she so chooses, and if you use that kind of language, she will always prevail if her discipline is questioned."

"She doesn't like me, Kate," Steve Jr. responded. "She finds any excuse for criticizing me, although she has trouble attacking my work because I know what I'm doing. But yesterday, she accused me of staring up a colleague's skirt and when I told her that it had gotten difficult when the colleague kept flashing all the men in the office.

"Quickly, Glenda, my boss, told me to get across her lap, she pulled down my pants and underpants, and began spanking me, hard," Steve said. "Then she invited the woman at whose skirt I had allegedly been staring and asked her if she wanted to punish me as well. This woman is quiet and obviously despises men. She looked at Glenda with a straight face and asked if she could give me a dose of the cane. That's what she said: a dose of the cane."

"So, you were then caned?" Kate asked.

"Yes, they positioned me across a table, and she went at me," Steve Jr. related. "She aimed low and hit hard. It was painful. But I survived. Then Glenda warned me that the office disciplinary scheme meant that since I had received two punishments, I now was to receive three points if I messed up again. They have this system, and when I get punished five times, I'll get five points for each further occasion. When anyone gets 15, they get sent to the re-education center."

"It sounds like you're going to be going there pretty soon, from what your situation sounds like," Kate suggested. "You need to cool down, focus on your work, and stop trying to look up that other woman's skirt, even if she is flashing you."

"Yes, sis," Steve Jr. answered. "I know I'm acting like an asshole, and I know I need to cool down and stop getting into trouble."

"You do understand that those points are recorded in a national registry, don't you?" Kate asked him.

"Really?" Steve Jr. said, surprised. "I thought it was just our office."

"No, any office chief is able to log in and enter any award of points," Kate said authoritatively. "Also, it's important for you to realize that any woman can ask her office chief or 'responsible woman' to enter points. Neither the chief nor the 'responsible woman' has to do that, but they often will respond favorably to a woman's request."

"You probably don't know how many points you have, do you?" Kate followed up with him. Steve nodded no.

"OK, I'll be a good sister," Kate smiled, "and check it out for you. Not everyone has access to this, but I do. Our Service has a division that manages this registry." She picked up her phone and made a few entries.

"Here's your record," she said. "You have 13 points. Two more and you go to the local re-ed center. I'd watch out if I were you. Specially since you're now in the 5-point entry category. Your chief doesn't have to enter a major offense to send you off."

Steve thanked Kate and went over to hug her and give her a kiss.

Kate grinned and said she hoped Steve would take what she said to heart.

Steve laughed and said he would do just that.

"If you get sent to the center," she advised, "there's only so much I can do for you. But there is one thing I can do to help you out."

Steve Jr. looked at her uncomprehendingly. "What can you do for me, Katie?"

Kate smiled at him. "I can write a note to your office chief and tell her that as your 'responsible woman' I have had occasion to review your conduct with you and have been supervising you quite closely, as well as disciplining you. I will ask her to let me know if she feels there's anything I can do to help her improve your behavior. Don't minimize the impact of this, Steve. She will not want to have to tell me every time you act up. So don't act up. But she may decide to leave you alone because she doesn't know what kind of problems I could make for her."

"That is so cool, sis," Steve said gratefully. "You're the best."

"I hope you will still say that after I have to discipline you," Kate grinned again.

Steve Jr. reflected to himself that his little sister was going out of her way to help him out. He again thanked her profusely and gave her another soft kiss.

"I love you, Steve," Kate said sincerely, "and I want to make life a little easier for you. Why don't you bring your girlfriend by so I can meet her. Tell her I won't bite, or spank, for that matter."

Everyone was soon attending to their own plans for the day since it was the weekend. Steve Jr. invited Kate to join him and his girlfriend, Louise, to go to a pool party at one of their friends. Kate did not have too many other ideas except to relax but she thought this sounded good, so she accepted gratefully.

Jan reminded all of them to plan to be home for dinner because she planned to cook. Kate decided not to put a damper on things by speaking about behavior.

Kate put on her bathing suit under her sport shirt and shorts. Armed with sun lotion and sunglasses, she joined Steve Jr. as they drove to pick up Louise, whom Kate had never met. They got to Louise's house, and she went in with Steve. He introduced her to Louise and to Louise's mother and younger sister who were there. They all were pleased to meet Kate.

"I'm very pleased to meet you, Kate," Louise's mother, whose name was Wendy, said brightly. Kate said hello to Louise's younger sister, Isabel, who seemed not to know what to do. Kate warmly told her that she was pleased to meet her, "since for years at home I was the kid sister." Isabel smiled and seemed to be reinvigorated by the recognition.

Then Kate thanked them, and Steve and Louise led the way back to the car. The pool party was about 15 minutes away and Kate let them sit together up front. They reached the pool party which had been getting under way for a while. Plenty of people were around the pool and they were standing and chatting in the pool up to their waists.

Steve and Louise began introducing Kate to their hosts and other friends. Everyone seemed pleased to meet her. They knew from Steve what her position was and smiled at her.

Kate followed Louise's example and quickly stepped out of her shorts and took her shirt off. She was wearing a flattering two-piece suit, which was not the barest bikini but hid little of her nice slim figure.

A handsome guy named Harry came by and invited her to join him in the pool, which she accepted. They walked down the steps and walked over to the other side where they could talk apart from the rest.

Harry told Kate he was an attorney in a firm but mostly spent his time on court cases. Kate found his description of all kinds of cases he had quite interesting and realized she was attracted to him. He stood about 6' 3" and had a sturdy frame and dreamy blue eyes with sandy hair that made him look like one of the Beach Boys--the way they looked years ago.

She realized too how deprived of intimacy with male company. After they both swam four or five lengths on the side of the pool where that was happening, Harry asked her if she was free to join him as the party was breaking up soon. Kate was both sorry she hadn't met more people but very much wanted to accept Harry's invite.

They did leave together after she thanked Steve for bringing her down here. Harry suggested a place for a quiet dinner which she found to her liking. They had cocktails and shared a steak. Kate was thrilled to be out with a good-looking man. They finished and Harry said he'd drive her home but hoped she would stop off with him at his place.

Kate tried to restrain herself by accepting but saying she wasn't sure how late she wanted to stay out on her first day home. Harry grinned and said he was at her command. They pulled into his driveway, and he ushered her inside a very pleasant house. They sat down in the comfortable room with speakers and a TV. He asked her if she wanted him to turn it on and she answered that music would be nice.

He put CDs on his unit and Kate found their tastes for jazz and show music were similar. She leaned into his arms, and he held her and petted her hair. They then held each other, and his hands roamed from her nice 34B breasts down to her shorts where he softly rubbed her over her crotch. For her part, she reached down to run her fingers up his bulge over his slacks.

As she proceeded, he unbuckled his belt and let his slacks down. His good-sized cock popped out from his boxers and Kate caressed it and ran her fingernail up his shaft which caused him to get hard quickly. He in turn undid and unzipped her shorts and his hands explored down the front of her bathing suit bottom.

It had been a long time, Kate thought, since a male hand had fingered her pussy, but she was loving it and was turned on, so she knew he was feeling her wetness. She reached down and pulled the bottom of her suit down and off. Now he was feasting his eyes on her shaved puss and running his fingers down her slit and into her love canal.

He moved closer and took his boxers off and Kate bent over and took his cock in her mouth. She tongued him and licked the glans. Now before they returned to the close hold they had been enjoying, Kate pulled her top over her head and unhooked and removed her top part of the suit. Her perky tits were on display and Harry took off his sport shirt, too. Both shed their shoes and Kate enjoyed rolling down his argyle socks.

Now Harry held her tight, and his hands caressed her tits and then returned to stimulate her pussy. For her part, she kept running her finger down his cock and teased him under his balls. He was gentlemanly and did ask her if she was on the pill and she smiled her affirmative response. She suggested that he lie down on his back on the couch, and she positioned herself over him and slowly lowered herself onto his erect cock.

Once she had all of it inside her, they both began to move in rhythm. Kate was savoring this lovemaking and felt herself moving speedily toward a powerful orgasm. When she did reach it, she was involuntarily pressing her vaginal muscles on his cock. Soon, she saw him moving more quickly in and out of her sopping tunnel. Then she felt the spurts of his strong cum deep inside her.

They looked in each other's eyes and spontaneously moved their faces close as they kissed and experienced the delight of being conjoined in two separate places. Finally, Kate lifted herself off and rolled over to face him on her side. He also moved onto his side and held her tight now.

"That was totally terrific," she managed to gasp, still coming down for her orgasm and its after-temblors.

He nodded his agreement and then said, "You're so sweet and so strong and I feel myself falling in love with you, darling."

They had spoken earlier about their careers. She liked hearing about his practice in a firm and he was enthralled with her description of her life as a high-ranking officer in the Service. He asked her if her duties included physically disciplining misbehaving men.

She grinned and said that she mostly dealt with women in the Service who had been referred to her unit for misconduct. "This is their last chance before being thrown out," she said coolly. "I don't do much physical disciplining myself because that's what the people who report to me take care of."

Then she described to him her role this weekend as "responsible woman" in her family household. She explained how she had been given this position by her stepmom but was not present all that often since she was in the capital. "My stepmom Jan is my deputy, but I'm likely to be disciplining some of them this weekend," she told him.

"I guess I should confess that women like you who exercise control like you get to do turn me on a lot," Harry confided. "I know you're going to say that I come off as a man who takes care of myself and works out to stay in good shape. That's true, but I hope you don't turn off at my imagining myself being taken charge of...by you, dear Kate."

"I'm flattered," Kate looked into his eyes as she responded to his admission. "Most men are awed by my position and what I do. I assume you are a little, but I now feel incredibly powerful feelings for you. I don't warm to men like this. I can discipline you, of course, but you might be surprised that I would accept being disciplined by you, too. I know that in this Republic, it's not well regarded for men to discipline women but we're two people who can decide to submit to each other of our own free will, can't we?"

Harry smiled and took her in his arms. "I want you to treat me like a man you have had brought into your office because he has seemed incorrigible," he explained. "Tell me how you would treat me and then maybe you should tell me how I should deal with you."

"You should know that when I have been disciplined previously, aside from when I went through officer training," Kate said, "it has been voluntary, and I prefer a young, strict woman to take charge of me. Since I've been lucky enough to achieve a prominent position at an early age, there aren't too many other young women who fit that profile. I want someone like me to do it. This will be the first time that I would permit myself to submit to any man, but I want to do it with you, dear."

Harry hugged her and she hugged him tight in response.

Kate started to tell him what would happen if he were brought into her office.

"You would have been put into the black vinyl panties by my staff," she began. "I have two beautiful staff sergeants who would prepare you. They would strip you and put you in those panties, which for men, have a rectal dork, and that would be stuck up your rear. Don't complain because women also get a vaginal plug. Then when you were in my office, I would ask the sergeants to recite for me why you have been sent to me.

"They would list your offenses," Kate went on. "I'm getting angry as I hear about your misbehavior. I tell them to put you at the caning table. You are told to grasp the far side with your hands and to hold on tight. Then I stand behind you with my cane in hand and I rest it on your bare bottom. I might poke the cane between your legs, tease you and scare you with that.

"The caning itself would be crisp," Kate continued, "carefully aimed to move from just above the middle of your bottom, down to the sensitive crease where it meets your thighs, and lower. You will be showing a set of parallel red lines and the strokes will sting. Six of the best is the traditional imposition, and sometimes that includes crisscross diagonal strokes; these especially hurt because they cross the earlier parallel ones.

"Still interested in this happening?" Kate grinned. "I've been wondering if you look at this the way I do. I'm not into serious pain, though you may doubt that given how I describe the imposition, but I crave embarrassment and even humiliation, both giving and receiving. How would you feel about this happening in front of my family?"

Harry was reeling from hearing what he had been seeking.

"You're making this a kind of test," he said, "which wasn't what I had in mind. I saw this as something intimate between the two of us. Do you get aroused at the prospect of this kind of disciplining followed by fabulous lovemaking?"

"You're right," Kate replied. "It's not a spectacle, but a meaningful moment between you and me." She smiled and he had to take her in his arms and hold her close to him before he kissed her deeply.

12