All Comments on 'Kate - The Tutor'

by kholixxx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep it going

But you need to give up that tight little gook ass to him.. Asian ass is so great for fucking.. I always love putting these little sluts on the corner of the bed with their legs spread and hanging over both sides of the bed and being unable to close them. Trapped in that position that really spreads out that tight little poop chute you can really bang the fuck out their tight little assholes. Love it when they oooof and squeal as they get reamed. After you fill their butt with cum it is easy to just grab them by the hair and make them suck you clean..

majapromajaproalmost 4 years ago
the end

it looked like he was the man of her dreams, compatible speaking, 'the end' is a no go, please :)

kholixxxkholixxxalmost 4 years agoAuthor
never enjoyed it

the stories ive written are a mix of my past escapades and my fantasies. but i never enjoyed anal sex sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lick his ass

He sounds hot- Asian girl should like his hot white man ass

kholixxxkholixxxalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Someone wrote me a feedback but didn't put in a return email. I'll write you back when you do. I have more stories I'll rewrite. I'll even rewrite this one soon.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 2 years ago

great story line. I have returned to read it again. Even better this time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkholixxx@kholixxx
For now my stories will be embellishments, exaggerations or "wish that happened," of real personal events. It's been a while since I've written stories, much less erotic ones.