Kate - The Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was relieved. At least now, I wouldn't have to go back to get it. I'll just call them and tell them that I won't be able to tutor their son anymore.

I called the teen's mom later that day, I decided not to tell her what happened and just told her that I might not be able to tutor anymore. I can hear from her voice that she was really disappointed and asked if I can still tutor her son when he has special projects or major exams. I didn't want to disappoint her further so I just agreed timidly at her request. Although at the back of my mind, I knew that I might never go to their place again.

Everything went smoothly for the next couple of weeks. By this time I was once again starting to feel my finances or lack thereof. I just stared blankly at my computer screen. "I should really find myself another part time job," I thought. I was brought back to my senses when my phone vibrated. It was the teen's mom calling.

"Hello," I just asked absentmindedly.

"Kate," came the immediate and stern reply, "I'd like you to come tonight and help my son with his project. Can you be here at around 7?" She asked, but it sounded a lot more like a command.

"Yes ma'am, I have some plans for tonight, but I'll see what I can do." I said. I was lying of course I know I needed the money but I wasn't just ready yet to see the teen again. And yet strangely, the thought of seeing the teen again sent a fuzzy feeling throughout my body. It was as if I wanted to see him again. "I'll call you back before lunch," I said.

"Ok, let me know by then Kate," she said in her usual formal voice then hung up.

I gently put the phone down beside me and stared at the screen again. I closed my eyes and thought of the teen. The image was still as clear as day. I wanted to pound him for what he did, but strangely, I also felt a longing for him, like I wanted more. I just sat there for half an hour, staring, thinking, confused, longing; all happening at the same time.

I was about to shut the computer down when a new email arrived. It was from the teen. I was surprised because I never gave him my email address but didn't give it much thought.

To: k_marquez_19@yahoo.com Subject: details of my project

"I guess he does need help for his project," I thought. I opened the email and was completely shocked by what I saw.

There on the screen were 3 pictures of me. The first was of me wearing a red dress, looking straight at the camera and smiling. In the next, I was facing sideways, holding the teen's cock, leaning forward, my mouth open and my tongue about to lick the head of his cock. And in the third, I had his cock completely swallowed and my breasts were completely exposed.

I wanted to turn the monitor off but I felt that I needed to scroll down to the bottom of the email. His message read:

"Hello Kate,

I hope you liked the pictures. They look like you were really enjoying yourself, weren't you? Here are the details of my project for tonight. Be at our house at exactly 5:30 this afternoon. Wear that tiny yellow skirt and that white spandex top you always wear at our sessions and nothing else. That means you won't be wearing any bra or panties tonight, understand? When the maid lets you in, just go straight up to my room and knock. Is that clear Kate?

Oh and by the way, in case you're thinking of not showing up tonight. I'll just send these pictures to your mom. I'm sure she'll love to see pictures of her little girl all grown up."

And there written on the screen was my mom's email address. I scrolled back up to the pictures. I still can't believe what I saw. I was like I was posing for the shots. Then it hit me. That's why the computer was switched on. And he was able to get my mom's address through my cellphone. In my anger, I picked up my phone and threw it across the room splitting open the casing.

"What am I supposed to do now?"

***************

I left my apartment at around 5:15 wearing skinny jeans, sneakers and a light jacket. I kept talking to myself as I walked defiantly to the teen's house.

"Who the hell does he think he is?" I thought furiously in my mind.

"I'll tell his mom what he did and put a stop to this," came an afterthought.

"Yeah, that's what I'll do, I'll show her what he made me do and threaten to sue them if the teen doesn't erase the pictures." I thought out growing confident.

I was feeling sure of myself and was walking very confidently now. That was until I walked up their driveway. I suddenly felt very little as I walked up their driveway to the house "What if she doesn't believe me?" "What if he still sends the pictures to my mom?" "What will I do then?"

I reached out for the doorbell completely unsure of what will happen next. It was only a few seconds when the maid opened the door but it felt like an eternity. I was able to fake my composure when I greeted the maid. She then explained that the mother and father was gone for the afternoon and will be returning later this evening. She also told me that the teen had asked her to tell me that I should just go to his room to start the project.

Each step going up was agonizing, but I knew I had to go and face the teen now. I just felt sure that he would send the pictures to my mom if I didn't go up. I had to stop him.

I gently tapped the door and waited for the teen. When he opened the door, I was a bit surprised to see him dressed so casually, a simple pair of boxers and a white shirt. Then almost immediately he pulled my in and locked the door. My small frame wasn't able to resist his strength as he pushed me towards the bed almost causing me to stumble.

"Why aren't you wearing what I told you to?" he glared.

Tears were already welling up in my eyes. "This is all my fault," I thought to myself. "I should never have made the deal to begin with." He turned around and sat in front of his computer. "So you thought I wasn't serious about sending your mother the pictures. Let's see about that," he said as he started typing.

Panic rushed through my entire body. I ran to him and kneeled on the floor. Looking down, my hands clasped on his lap, I pleaded, "I'm sorry, please. Please don't send the pictures."

"I'll do anything. Please..." I begged.

Tears were now running down my cheeks. I wiped my tears with my hand and firmly replaced my hands on his knees.

He lifted my chin so that I was now looking up at him. "Really... are you sure about that Kate?" he said with a devilish smile.

I nodded as more tears came out of my eyes. I was no longer thinking. All I know is that I have to stop him from sending the pictures.

"And what exactly do you have in mind?" he asked looking me directly in the eyes.

I was already starting to sob but I kept eye contact as I slid my hand up his leg. I inserted my hand through the leg opening of his boxers. I saw his body jolt as I reached his cock. I started massaging his balls and gently stroked his cock. I can feel his cock slowly growing and I can clearly see how excited the teen was.

He was looking at me intently as if looking through my soul. He brushed some hair from my face and gently stroked my cheek with his hand. I closed my eyes and tilted my head to feel his hands on my cheek. He was such a pig for making me do this but at the same time, I can feel his gentleness from his hands. "What is this teen thinking?" I thought as felt his hand caress my cheek. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan.

I pulled his cock out through the slit in front of his boxers and held it with my other hand. A small bead of precum has already formed at the tip. I pulled my head in closer to his cock. The smell of his cock was turning me on but I had to keep my composure. I formed an O shape in my mouth and let my tongue out to lick the precum. But the moment my to tongue touched his cock, he stood up and moved away from me.

He just left me hanging there and I didn't know what to do next. A part of me felt relieved that he stood up, but another part of me felt insulted and frustrated. I wanted to feel his cock in my mouth again. "Isn't this what he wanted?" I thought. I sat there on the floor unable to move. I looked down on the floor completely confused. Tears were welling up my eyes. I closed my eyes as a teardrop fell to the floor.

After a few moments I felt him walking towards me again. He sat on his computer chair and slid towards me. I opened my eyes and saw his cock just inches from my mouth. The smell of his cock filled my nostrils and my hand almost involuntarily reached for his cock. I stream of excitement filled my body once again as I moved closer and drew his cock into my mouth. My tongue circled its enveloped head while I gently stroked the shaft. I felt his cock growing inside my mouth as the head came out of its skin.

"Do you like sucking my cock Kate?" he asked. I nodded a reply.

"I asked you, do you like sucking my cock Kate?"

I opened my mouth wide and answered yes while keeping his cock in my mouth. I felt inside of me that it wasn't just to please him. I really did like sucking his cock. I resumed sucking his cock with more gusto, my head bobbing up and down.

He brushed the hair that was starting to cover my face. I can hear him groaning before he said. "I can't hear you Kate. Say it louder. Do you like sucking my cock Kate?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Say that you like sucking my cock Kate," he said.

"I like sucking your cock," came my mumbled reply.

"Look at me when you're talking Kate," he ordered.

I pulled his cock from my mouth. "I like sucking your..." I said as I looked up to him then froze. "...cock."

Chapter 3: The Project

I was still holding his cock with my right hand as I looked up at him. I jolt of fear, pleasure and excitement ran through my body and I couldn't move a muscle. There he was, with the slyest grin I have ever seen, holding his webcam and filming me while I was giving him another blowjob.

"Why are you stopping Kate?"

I was completely stunned. I didn't what I should do. If I stopped, he would definitely send those pictures, but if I continued, then he'd have more images to blackmail me with. I was completely overwhelmed with emotion. All I could do was sit there. I couldn't think clearly anymore and started to cry.

"I thought you said you'll do anything?"

"You don't have to cry Kate," he said while wiping a tear from my cheek. He then slowly guided my face towards his very erect cock. "I promise that I won't show this to anyone else. We can even watch this together later."

My blood started to boil. "Damn bastard," I thought to myself, "How dare he think I'd even want to watch myself being humiliated like this." Anger slowly replaced my emotions, but I couldn't shake off the nagging feeling that I was being turned on by all this.

With all the determination and defiance I had left in me, I forced myself to stand up. I angrily glared at him and started to walk towards the door. "I won't be humiliated again, go ahead and send the pictures. See if I care." Somehow I naively thought that I could call his bluff.

I observed him through the corner of my eye as I reached for the door.

"Ok Kate, if that's what you want," he said as he started typing.

I closed my eyes as my hand reached for the doorknob. "Stop, please," I said under my breath. All hope of getting out of this predicament left my body. "Please don't send the pictures," I said as images of my heartbroken mother flooded my thoughts. "I'll do anything you want."

With my head bowed down, I turned around and slowly walked towards him.

"That's very good Kate, now let's start my project," he said as he placed his webcam on the desk.

"Kate, I want you to stand near the bed," he ordered. "That's good Kate, right there."

I looked at the teen, a mix of disbelief and frustration ran across my head. "I mean, damn, he's all naked there and he's completely ignoring me. What the hell does he want me to do? I just want this to get over with"

The teen pushed his swivel chair back and turned towards me. "Now I want you to take off your clothes Kate. Start with that cute little top of yours."

A glimmer of my dignity still wanted me to resist. But I knew that I had no choice but to obey. I lifted my spandex shirt over my head and let it drop to the floor.

"Very nice, but didn't I tell you not to wear any bra," he said slyly. "It won't matter soon. Now take those tight jeans off."

Those words sent chills thru my body. I didn't really understand if it was fear or excitement that I felt. I bent over to remove my jeans exposing my cleavage to the teen.

"Very nice," he said with a grin.

I felt a little self conscious so I covered my breasts with my arms. I looked at the teen and I could see an expression of pure lust in his face. He was already stroking his cock slowly as he watched me.

The teen stood up from his swivel chair and walked towards me. Out of fear, I took a few steps back and fell into the bed.

"You won't need these anymore," he said as he unhooked my bra. My arm instinctively covered my exposed breasts. I saw a sly grin on his face as he forcefully removed my arms.

"Those are very lovely tits Kate."

A jolt of electricity ran through my spine as he cupped one of my breasts. "That felt good," I thought, surprised of what I was feeling.

He then started playing with my nipples until they were very erect. I could no longer hide the fact that I was getting really aroused. I had to let out a soft moan when I felt his tongue on my nipples. "No, stop this please," I thought to myself then let out another moan.

The teen guided my right hand to his erect cock. I knew immediately what he wanted. I started stroking his shaft very slowly, giving it a gentle squeeze once in a while. His cock became more than a handful for me as it reached its rock hard state.

Suddenly, the teen lifted me to the bed and laid me down on all fours. I felt his hand run across my entire back at first. Then just as quickly, he lowered my panties. I felt the anticipation as I waited for what I knew would happen next. And then it happened, without even a warning, I felt his entire cock enter my pussy in a single thrust.

I let out a squeak of pain. His cock was the biggest I've ever had in me. I felt a mix of pain and sheer pleasure inside my pussy. Almost involuntarily, I squeezed his cock with my pussy coating his every inch with my juice.

The teen started pumping me hard, his cock filling me with each stroke. It felt like my head was floating in the air and I had to let my arms give way. There was no longer any denying the pleasure that I felt at that moment. I let out a squeak with every thrust that he made, each time trying to hold back as much as I can. I wanted more.

My head was flat on the bed and my ass was sticking out for him. Each thrust he made brought me to the brink of orgasm. My ass cheeks were slapping hard on his hips. I knew I wouldn't last very long. I could feel his cock swelling inside and I knew that he would also cum very soon.

"I'm cumming soon Kate," he said between grunts.

At that point I didn't care what happened. I was so dazed and drowned in the moment that all I wanted was to cum hard. I started thrusting in unison with him. My pussy alternately squeezing and releasing his cock, making sure that I felt every inch with my pussy.

I was almost to the brink when I felt his body spasm. With a loud grunt, his let his cum shoot inside me. I felt his hot semen throughout my entire body. And it was enough to bring me to mind blowing orgasm. Wave after wave of endless cum flooded my pussy and with it, endless pleasure clouded my mind. I didn't even notice when he pulled out and stood in front of me.

"That was amazing Kate, you were amazing," he said.

His words suddenly snapped me back to reality. My ass was still sticking out as I looked up at him. It was only then that my legs gave way as I slowly lifted my head. The teen gently poked my cheeks with his semi hard cock. And instinctively, I opened my mouth and allowed him to enter. I licked every drop of his cum and my pussy juice from his cock until I had him all cleaned up.

He held me by the forehead and he removed his cock from my mouth. I was left with my mouth hanging open, longing for his cock.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?" he said more as a statement rather than a question.

"I don't think I'll show this to anyone," he said while pointing to the computer screen. "But I think I'll keep it safe for now."

"As long as you keep 'tutoring' me when I ask you, this video won't find its way to any porn site," he threatened while keeping a sly grin on his face.

I lied in bed and looked at him. I could feel his cum oozing from my pussy. I didn't care about his threat anymore, I wanted this teen, and I wanted his cock inside me again.

With that thought, I fell asleep.

That was more than 2 years ago. He still posted the video to a porn site but I didn't really care. I still "tutored" him regularly. His parents haven't found out yet, and fortunately, my parents don't have a clue either.

I guess we'll just have to make it last as long as we can.

The End


12